Yearns to Learn, Everything

Story Info
She Wants To Learn Everything, And To Fuck Everyone.
2.6k words
4.33
4.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I am the first man she was ever with, at least that is what I believe, and I know for sure she has never been out of the county.  She is, however, eager to learn, to travel, and to try new things.   She was thrilled when I took her to Paris, ecstatic when I took her to a high-priced and fancy restaurant, and she was beside herself when I showed her the houses of prostitution in Denmark.  "They get money for sex?"

"Yes, they are prostitutes," I said.  "That is how they make their living."

"That is legal?" she asked.  I said it was here.  "That's good," she said enthusiastically.  "You have sex with them?" she asked me.  

"No.  I am married."  She asked if married men could not go to a prostitute.  "Of course, they could if they wanted to, if their wives didn't mind."

"Why would their wives mind?" she asked.  I said it was a good question.  Then I asked her if she would mind.  "You would come home to me, right?  Why would I mind?  It would just be for sex, no?"  I said that it would, yes, just be for sex.  "Then I would not mind," she said.   

"Would you want the same option?" I asked.  She looked at me and turned her head in confusion.  "Would you want to be able to have sex too, with other men?"

"Well, yes," she said.  "Of course."  I said she could if she wanted, that if she didn't mind I didn't mind.  "Well, good, because I do.  I want to try everything and everybody.  I would like to have sex with many men.  How would I know you are the best if I did not try others?"  

I said that was good reasoning and she nodded, agreeing with me that she should try a lot of men.  "Well, when do you want to start?" I asked.

"Now," she said.  "Tonight?  Here in Denmark it is not illegal, right?"  I said it wasn't illegal back home.  That a man or a woman who are married could have sex with other people if they wanted.   "Good," she said, "because I want to.  That is okay, right?"  I told her it was okay with me if she wanted to have sex with other men.

"That is good," she said, "because I do.  We have never talked about it, but I want to do everything, like you said before we were married."

We had only been married two weeks when we were in Denmark, and I had told her I wanted her to experience everything.  What I did not know was that when I said everything she also thought I meant everybody.   I kissed her and brought her to me.  "You really do want sex with other men?"

"But of course," she said, mimicking one of my favorite lines, 'but of course.'  I kissed her.  "You would not mind my fucking other men, right?"  I shook my head.  "If you came home to me, and it was just sex, then why would I mind?" I said, mimicking one of her favorite lines.  

Later we were at a restaurant and she pointed to a man at the far end of the bar.  "See that man there?" she said,  motioning with her head to avoid pointing.  "Him I would like to fuck."  I looked him over and smiled at her.  

"I will call him over," I said.  "You can meet him."  She smiled and nodded.

"I would like that," she said with a smile.  "I would like that very much."  Claire was so honest, so direct, it was hard not to accommodate her, not to try and give her everything she wanted, even if it was a tall, handsome man in Denmark she set her sights on.  I made up my mind that if it could be arranged, if he was interested in fucking my wife that I would do everything in my power to make it happen.  

His name was Hagan and he was indeed from Denmark, and he was indeed interested in Claire, that was obvious as soon as he laid eyes on her.  His smile was so wide you could see all of his pearly white teeth.   I told him my wife was interested in meeting him and you would have thought he just won the lottery, which I guess he actually had.    Claire was certainly a first prize, and he surely was going to cash it in if he could, and I was sure he could.  

As we were heading to Hagan's hotel, she asked me if it was true that some men like to watch.  I said some do, and she asked if I was one of them.  "I have been one of them before," I said honestly, "and I could certainly do it again."  I had been referring to my first wife, who had performed for me on many occasions.  The fact that we were not still together meant all of them hadn't gone as well as they could have.  

When we got into the room with Hagan, he turned to Claire and kissed her, as if testing to see if I really did not mind.  I had decided not to mind.  She was so totally and completely honest and straight forward that I didn't know how I could object to anything she wanted to do.  He kept looking over at me as he undressed her, taking one item of clothing off her at at time: her blouse, her skirt, her bra, and then he helped her out of her panties.   When she was nude she handed him her panties, as an offering, and told him he could keep them.  I thought of her going back to our hotel without underwear and I liked the idea. 

I took a seat and prepared myself to watch as this Danish man began to make love to my wife.  He first helped her back on the bed and then knelt between her knees, spreading her legs with his arms as he gently pushed them apart to open her up for his mouth.  Hagan looked at me before he placed his face against my wife's pussy, then he began eating like it was his last meal.  After eating her to at least one orgasm, he positioned himself between her thighs and eased himself into her wet and ready pussy.   They fucked for twenty minutes and then she took him out, moved so she was at his cock, and then she took him in her hand and looked at his erection with interest, seeming to admire it like an expert on penises.

She put him in her mouth and swabbed her tongue around the tip, tasting his cock as if it were a ice cream cone.  She then let him come on her face as she brought him to an explosive climax that put semen on her cheeks and chin.  She wiped the come off her face with the fingers of one hand, then she put those fingers in her mouth and sucked off his ejaculate like it was tasty cream.  She swirled her tongue around his cock, picking up every bit of semen that had not landed on her face.

I was amazed that this backwoods girl knew so much about giving good oral sex.  She was a consummate cocksucker and it seemed to come naturally.  When I asked her about it later she smiled and said she had sucked many cocks on the farm, by the hayloft.  "I don't think there was a boy in town I haven't sucked," she said casually.

"So, did you fuck all those boys as well?" I asked.

"Oh no," she said.  "That could lead to a baby.  Papa said I shouldn't do anything that might cause a baby," she said calmly.  

"Did your papa know you were giving head jobs to all the boys?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.  "He watched some.  Mama told me what to do," she said.  "Showed me on a carrot," she said openly.  Papa said I was the best cocksucker in Bovard County," she said proudly.  

"So you like sucking cock?" I asked.

"I love it.  Mama says you get good at something then you should do it as much as you can.  I do suck cock well.  I know that.  Hiram says I suck cock better than any girl he has ever had his peter in her mouth.  I do really like sucking penises," she said with emphasis on the p. 

"I think Hagan liked what I did to his dickie," she said.

"Hagan thought he died and went to heaven when you sucked him off and wiped his cum into your mouth," I said.   "You certainly are the best cocksucker in Bovard County," I said.  "Maybe in all of Denmark as well," I added.  

"I am constantly amazed at you, my sweet," I said.  "I knew I had a good one, but I didn't't know I married the best cocksucker in all of Bovard County," I said with a wink.  She put her arms around me and pulled me to her.

"I need to demonstrate that ability tonight at our hotel," she said giving me a kiss and pushing her pelvis against mine.  "You liked

0 watching me today?" she asked with a giggle.  I simply nodded and kissed her back. 

"You said you had to learn everything, but you seem to know a lot," I said. 

"I know my way around a penis," she said coquettishly.  "I can use my lips and tongue really well," she said smiling.  "But I don't know where Europe is or how much a pound is worth.  I don't know who wrote what or what redundant means, but I do know how to please a man with his penis."  

I told her I would teach her whatever she wanted to learn.  "Does that mean you'll tutor me in ways to pleasure a man with my pussy?" I said she already seemed to do just fine.   "You think Hagan liked what I did?"

"He will never forget that afternoon fuck in his whole life," I said.  "He will dream about this afternoon for years," I added.   "You impressed me," I said.  "Would you like another Dane tomorrow?"

"What is a Dane?" she asked with a frown.  I told her it was a man from Denmark.  "Yes, then.  I would like another Dane tomorrow," she said with a broad smile.  

When we went to bed our sex, as always, was fantastic.  She demonstrated that wonderful ability with her lips and tongue and as she did me I constantly thought of her saying her Papa watched her suck guys off out by the hayloft. I pictured her sucking a cock while her father watched from an old chair with one leg over the other knee.    

The next day we went to an art museum, then had lunch in a small cafe and bar.  At the bar she spotted another young man with blond hair and a large, broad back.  Her eyes lit up and she looked over at me and grinned.  "I see a Dane," she said.  "He is very, ah, handsome," she said with an eagerness in her eyes that caused them to nearly twinkle.  

"I can ask him to join us," I said.  She smiled and nodded.    Without another word I got up and walked over to him.  His name was Erik and he had noticed Claire from across the room. 

"Is that your missus?" he asked.  I told him it was and she wanted to meet him.  He asked if we were Americans.  I nodded, then he asked if Americans 'shared' and I said some do, that I did on occasion.  He smiled and looked over toward Claire, then he looked back at me and nodded, obviously approving of my wife who was sitting alone at our table, waiting for me to return with a Dane for her to get to know.  Erik sat down after taking Claire's hand and smiling like a man who just was named the winner of a pot of gold.

We talked with Erik and learned that he was from Aarhus, a city of about 250,000 people, and he lived on a farm.  Claire's eyes lit up when he said he was from a farm.  "A dairy farm?" I asked and he nodded, understanding the word dairy.  

He currently lived in a small house in Copenhagen and we went in and Erik took us to the kitchen and served tea.  When we finished our tea, Claire asked to see the rest of his house.  At the bedroom she smiled and asked to try the bed.  She sat on the bed and then bounced a few times and smiled.

"Very comfortable," she said.  Without further delay she began to undress and motioned for Erik to come to her.  When she was naked, Claire began unbuckling his belt and looking up at him, then over to me.  When she opened his pants she gasped and looked over at me, as if to say, "Can you believe this?" 

His erection raised into the air, reaching probably close to ten inches out from his open jeans.  "Oh, my," she sighed.  "You are beautiful."  Without hesitation she put her mouth over the end of Erik's cock, swirling her tongue around the tip and then sliding him to the back of her throat.  I had never seen her deep throat anyone, including me, and I was excited to see her giving one of her 'best blow jobs of Bovard County'.  She pushed her head in and out on his penis, letting saliva drip from her mouth and off his large, round cock.  

When he came he began shooting cum on her face and she seemed to love feeling it splash off her cheeks and chin.    As with Hagan, she wiped his cum off her face and put it in her mouth, sucking his semen off her fingers like a kid licking honey off his hand.  Erik was on his knees and she licked his cock like a sucker and buried his entire dick in her throat, holding it in place as he finished coming.  

When Erik tried to put his limp cock in Claire's pussy, she helped him work it in by pushing her hips and wiggling her body, forcing his growing cock into her.  When he was back to full erection I got up from the chair and left him alone with my wife, letting them fuck in private.  

One hour and twenty minutes later, my wife and Erik came back into the kitchen.  His smile told me he had indeed enjoyed my wife.   Why would a man be willing to share his wife with a stranger?  Because she wanted me to.  It is that simple.  I watch her fuck other men because she wants that.  

We have now been married seven years and we have traveled throughout Europe, the Caribbean, and many of the Pacific Islands.  In some of the islands the custom is to share the wives with guests.  It works out well for us to share her with the husband of the house as he shares his wife with me.  

Claire has learned to speak French, to sky dive, and she reads now a book every week, and she still lets me watch as she fucks a new lover.  I have taught her to fly and she now has her pilot's license.  She constantly wants to learn new things and know and enjoy new people.  I have a wonderful partner in life and I only have to share her to be able to spend my life with her.  The price is not too high and I willingly share her with her intimate friends.  I am the lucky one.  

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers