My Horny Wife Fucks Other Men

Story Info
How it came about and developed further.
3.1k words
3.99
21.4k
29
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HOW IT STARTED AND WHY I AGREED

I met my wife Sue many years ago when we were both 18 and we have both enjoyed a fantastic sex life since, though mainly down to her fantastic lust for fucking and all things sexual.

I thought I would share some of my experiences with her for your interest and hopefully pleasure.

When we met she was quite innocent sexually and had only endulged in light petting. Nothing like cock sucking, swallowing spunk, pussy licking, or being fucked.

However once we were married there was no holding her back. She soon learned the art of cock worship and fucking and she would always have multiple wet orgasms.

She was a Blonde stunning looker with fantastic tits with large nipples when aroused. She always showed them off for maximum effect by wearing very low cut tops and when she did wear one, a very fine bra, which meant that men could see the shape and size of her nipples plainly through her top. I soon found that I got great pleasure from men ogling at her and she knew it.

She also only ever wore short skirts, skimpy thongs, and open crotch tights which enable me to finger her at any moment when circumstances permitted. She loved it. In those days Brazilians and other pubic hair styles didn't exist and my wife like most women loved to look after their bush. She always kept it neat and tidy and I loved parting her hair on the way to licking her clit and pussy.

For some time after marriage we just enjoyed our own shared sexual pleasures. She had the most beautiful pussy, which was always wet and needed no work to get it dripping with her love juices which tasted fantastic. Her clitoris always protruded from under it's hood and when aroused got very engorged and rock hard.

We had a great social life and met up with lots of friends and colleagues and often had house parties.

At one of those our sex life took an unexpected turn. When dancing with men in dimmed lighting situations she liked to dance really close and always made sure her firm tits rubbed up against them. She also danced by rubbing her thigh against their crotch and often gave them a Hard On. But that was that and nothing more ever happened beyond that as she wasn't looking to have sexual encounters with other men.

One party night she was dancing in the low light with one of my best friends who I know has a huge big cock. With my best hard on I couldn't give her more than around 4 inches to play with, but as it was all she knew, and had ever seen, she was very contented.

After having a couple of very close up dances with my friend she came back over to me and said I think he has a bottle in his trousers or pocket. I said don't be silly he wouldn't have that. I guessed what it was as I had often seen his huge cock but only flaccid when he used to proudly flop it out when having a pee and I could tell from a glance it was well over at least 7 inches. I had of course never seen it hard. Out of curiosity I said to her go and dance with him again and ask him about it, to which she agreed.

When she returned she said your not going to believe this, and said when she asked him what it was, he put her hand in his pocket and she gently felt around the hard object and then she soon realised it was his throbbing cock. She couldn't believe that anyone could have a cock that size as she thought mine was the regular size. Intrigued and excited she asked me if she could dance with him again. I knew why, she wanted to check his cock out more.

I found out later that when she next put her hand in his pocket she felt the shaft and still thought it couldn't be his cock but as soon as she felt the head she knew exactly what it was and she pulled and massaged it through his pocket. I also found out later that from that point on, when she didn't recoil but took a grip of it, he knew he would have her. How right he was.

Nothing more became of that evening but in the days following she could not stop talking about it and was madly curious. She also somewhat reluctantly said to me that he had suggested meeting up and he would show it to her. She was certainly intrigued and clearly very very excited and wanted to meet him.

That was the point when I realised I had a big decision to make. It was clear to me that her curiosity would get the better of her and she would see him behind my back. As we had always said we would never cheat on each other and I certainly didn't want to put her in a position where she just might.

So I broached the subject with her and she confirmed she wanted to meet him to satisfy her curiosity and perhaps experience having such a big cock fuck her. By this time I was also getting excited at the prospect of her having experience of another man and in particular a very big cock. I was conscious of the fact that I could only give her so much with my smallish cock and could I not really deny her the opportunity to experience a really big cock. I thought that she really did deserve the opportunity which she might regret forever if I said no.

I therefore agreed and we set ground rules. She couldn't do it behind my back, I had to know in advance, and it was for sex only. She would also give me a detailed account of what took place. She was more than happy to agree and to this day has totally stood by her promise.

We agreed that next time I was at work she would invite him round to our house. The day, date and time was agreed between them and it was clear that he wanted her as much as she wanted to check his cock out.

Just prior to that I had met up with him a couple of times for our regular drinks and he was telling me about this fantastic married women he had met and was planning to give her a good fucking. Little did he know that I knew he was talking about and planning fucking my wife.

So the day arrived and I went to work as usual. Don't forget in those days there was no mobile phones, texts or email so I didn't have hour by hour contact with her.

So all day long I was wondering how things had gone. I wasn't at all worried about her safety as he was a great friend who we totally trusted.

So when I got home:

When I walked in she was grinning from ear to ear and very very flushed and walking a little bit gingerly. She only had a light nightdress on with no bra. She was absolutely ravenous and just said I want you to fuck me now. I said let's wait until you tell me about your exploits but she said no way.

I was taken to the bedroom, and she stripped off and laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. She said please go down and examine my cunt. I then realised she still had some residue of his spunk inside her.

Her clit was still erect, her lips were all swollen as was the inside of her cunt. Obviously the result of a bloody good fucking.

So after a bit of a kissing session and a play with her erect nipple and tits I visited her cunt. She wanted sticky finger fucking first and after a very short time demanded that I fuck her.

Wow that was amazing. My cock in her cunt already filled with my friends spunk (all before the days of the need for condoms of course) was just fantastic and we had the most amazing sex session with her still fantasising that it was him who was fucking her.

I'm sure my small cock at that moment had no real influence on her passion. Eventually that evening she came back down to earth but her cunt inside remained swollen for a couple of days and we talked about her day and experience.

Next morning she woke up early and was still hyper and started playing with my cock. We talked about the comparison between cocks and she said "there is no comparison, yours does the job but his took me to other places. It touched all sides and filled every corner and when he thrusted it hard in it felt like it would end up in my mouth." She said it was definitely around 10 inches long and she couldn't get the whole of her fingers round his shaft and his cock head was huge and she was only just able to take it in her mouth.

She told me that when he arrived she was very nervous but the excitement and desire ensured that she overcame this and she knew her pussy was sopping wet and ready for action. She could see he wanted her because she could see the outline of his Hard On through his trousers.

They had a quick kiss and he pressed his trousered cock against her and the anticipation grew even greater. No time for foreplay and within seconds they were naked and there it was in front of her eyes. She said "oh bloody hell that's amazing how am I ever going take all of that". He laid her down on the sofa and eased the head into her wet gaping cunt which caused her to instantly release a stream of hot sticky cunt juice. In seconds he was almost all of the way inside her cunt and fucking her.

He banged her hard in the Mish position for nearly an hour with her moaning, groaning, and telling him not to stop and to "give it all to me". She came and gushed several times and he shot his full load in her twice. There was still some evidence stains left on the sofa as proof.

Afterwards they sat on the sofa and relaxed and then she got on her knees and closely examined what was an amazing cock. She said she licked his shaft and rimmed her tongue around his cock head then sucked him off and swallow his hot cum.

She also said she told him this was the first circumcised cock she had ever seen and she was excited and loved having the head always on display. She said she found the contours and ridges of his cock head much more exciting to the feel on her tongue than my rather smooth smallish head. She loved how his big knob end shined when licked.

She also asked me what my response was and was I still ok with what she had done. Obviously I said yes and told her I truly loved her and wanted her to have the sex life I believed she needed and which I probably couldn't really give her. We agreed that if my friend asked her again she would agree to meet.

I met my friend a few days later and he said he had met the fantastic married woman and had been to see her and fucked her thoroughly and she couldn't get enough of it. Again little did he know that I knew he was talking about my wife.

They then went on to have regular sessions when I was at work and even after he moved away whenever he returned to our area he stayed with us and you can guess what happened.

We'd go out for drinks. She would not wear any panties and while I drove the car they sat in the back and he fingered her cunt while she had his cock out. In the pub we would sit in a quiet area and she would sit opposite him and kept opening her legs and flashing her pussy at him.

After we got home I'd make my excuses that I had to get up early in the morning and I left them. Within minutes I could hear them performing on the sofa. Cock sucking, cunt licking, him slipping his cock into her and her on top riding him. After a few sessions with him her pussy had no problem taking his full length and she got used to taking much more of it into her mouth.

Every time this happened when she joined me in bed she was desperate for me to immediately fuck her sticky cunt and of course I fully obliged as I too was totally horny after listening to them performing.

She also told me that on one occasion they were generally chatting and messing about and she measured his cock which came in at 8 inches flaccid and a rock hard 10 and a half inches erect.

After that, between his visits, we bought a extra large dildo which I used on her after I had fucked and cum in her so as to finish her off with something that really filled her gorgeous hole.

Having found the excitement of fucking him it was clear she was keen to experiment further and I agreed to it under the same ground rules.

She took a barmaid job at a nearby rural pub and continued to dress sexily and soon she was being chatted up. From time to time she would meet someone who she fancied and they inevitably would have a quick session in the car after closing time or at his home.

When she didn't arrive home at the regular time I knew what she was up to and looked forward to a report. She had some really good sessions with those guys and was always flushed and randy as hell when she did get home and we would have some fantastic fuck sessions.

We also used to go to a local club and meet friends and one night she went to the toilet and took rather a long time. I noticed one of my friends who she really fancied was also missing. Twenty minutes later she returned all flushed. She told me later she had fucked him in the women's toilet. After that he regularly visited her while I was out and she had some great sex sessions.

She also met a friend in the local pub and took a fancy to him and she'd go out without panties and he would regularly finger her from behind while standing in a quiet corner of the bar. It was clear that doing this secretly in a public place heightened her excitement and her forthcoming orgasm. Soon he was coming home with us and I left them to it and heard them fucking on the sofa and afterwards got the benefit of having to fuck her sticky wet cunt. He loved to have her sitting on and riding his hard cock and of course she duly obliged as that way she got to ensure she got his full length in her.

She also worked in an Italian restaurant and as usual dressed skimpily and wearing a g-string. She let some of the guys playfully touch her up and ask her if she was wearing panties. If she fancied them she'd say that's for you to find out. In time she ended up having fucking sessions with some of them, in the car, or at home if I was out.

By this time she had developed a number of fantasies and one was to be fucked in a gang bang. She let this be known to one of the waiters.

One night he organised for those she wanted to fuck to stay behind at closing time and they had an orgy where she was fucked by seven of them one at a time and then all together. By this time condoms were the order of the day and she told me there were masses of them filled with spunk all over the floor.

Although shattered after the session she was very proud of herself and that night we had yet another fantastic session.

Another fantasy was just picking up a guy she fancied. We went to what was then Strip Clubs but not like todays Pole Dancing places. In those venues women strippers would perform and strip completely naked and would sit on the edge of the stage right infront of you with their legs spread and they would finger and dildo their pussies.

They would also suck off male volunteers from the audience on stage. The also came into the audience and let people suck their nipples and slip fingers into their pussies which I would happily do and then let my wife suck their juices off.

The Male strippers would also get totally naked and come to the table and invite ladies to feel their cock and in some cases get it sucked. My wife was well up for this and whilst some women would shy away she never did and always played with their cock and also took it in her mouth and sucked it.

If there was a stripper she particularly fancied she would make eye contact when he was on stage and it would result in him doing his stuff for her and whispering in her ear. I knew this meant she was in for a good fucking after the show and so it was. I'd stay at the bar whilst she went backstage and did the business and she told me of some great cocks she had sucked and fucked in all sorts of positions.

Despite a very full and active sex life she still says that my friend who she first fucked was the greatest of all. She was never able to find another cock like his but what she did get throughout the years that followed was a fantastic variety of cocks and men who could perform to give her many huge gushing orgasms.

Her only regret she tells me is that she never realised her fantasy to fuck any big black cocks and has now to be satisfied with watching BBC porn on TV as she fingers her wet clit and cunt.

As this is our first post we hope that you have enjoyed this factual account of our great sex life and we would love to read your comments. Many thanks for your interest.