Years End

Story Info
A focused life becomes confused.
4.3k words
4.3
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

I was excited, this would be my first Thanksgiving dinner I would make for my family. My mother had always made the dinner at our house, well their house now. My brother and I had moved out a few years back. Moma had injured her shoulder and wasn't capable of doing it this year.

I had always made it a point to be available every year to help mother prepare the meal and entertain any of our guests. This one would be all on me.

I had been working on the dinner for two weeks now planning what would be served. I would let Dad do the carving; it was kind of his thing.

I prepared the desserts at my home, pumpkin and apple pies, plus a New York style cheesecake. That was one of Dad's favorites.

My coup de gras was the three-layer chocolate cherry torte. All those I would bake the day before plus the homemade whipped cream. Momma said she would have the other mainstays bought and there at the house. I did take a few extra things.

The eventful day came, I boxed, bagged, and put things in cooled containers. I was getting excited but apprehensive at the same time.

I arrived early and took things in and began to do my setup, Momma was already up and waiting.

I put on a Chef's jacket and got busy getting the turkey ready as mom putter around giving me instructions. She began pulling things out of cabinets that she always used. I just gave her a smile and a few 'Thank Yous', I had this, I prayed.

"Momma why don't you go get dressed and quit fretting. Everything is going to be fine." I spoke.

She just looked at me and grunted then she inspected the boxes checking what was in them. She then checked the chocolate cherry torte and smiled.

"Oh my! You have been a busy little beaver." She said and giggle.

Then she left to get ready for the day leaving me to my work.

I was up to my wrists in dressing when my phone alerted, I asked momma to answer it when I saw the I.D.

"What's up Mark?" I asked.

"Danni, I was wondering what time Lacey and I should come over." Mark said.

I told him that I had told his wife that I couldn't do it this year that I had to be here with my family. Mark wasn't happy saying he was already tasting dinner. My mother began giggling and asked how many children they had, I told her no children. Then she took over and gave Mark directions, Mark was ecstatic, as would be Lacy.

We disconnected and I looked at my mother and she informed there would be plenty for everyone. I looked at the bird, it was a big one, she must have planned for plenty of leftovers.

It was fifteen minutes later and when Amy called. I answered it with my mother standing there listening. Amy was not happy with me, wanting to know why Mark and Lacy were invited to dinner and they were not, Mark or Lacy must have called her.

Lacy, Mark, Amy, her husband and daughter and I had been having a Thanksgiving dinner together for the past few years on the day after.

I re-explained I was helping my mother with Thanksgiving dinner this year and my mother had invited them. Amy calmed down but did mention they would be very disappointed missing my 'Delicious dinner', momma took over again. Now it would be five extra counting their little girl, but there was a surprise mother forgot to mention.

"Delicious huh? Hmm." Mother said, with little grin.

I shrugged my shoulders and blushed slightly. I felt I was being challenged. It was the way Amy said that.

"Well, no one has ever complained momma." I said, as I slid the stuffed turkey in the oven.

I turned to begin on the other dinner items when Dad came in the kitchen.

I got back to my prepping using the spices and herbs I had brought with me. I saw my mother's brow furrow a bit. I hadn't used anything she had set out, yet.

I managed to get halfway through when Dad announced he was hungry and wanted breakfast. Moma fussed at him, but I came to his rescue.

"Ralph, can't you see we're a little busy here. Go to McD's and get something." Momma said.

Dad grumbled; he always did this when wanting attention from Momma. I told her 'I got this, give me fifteen minutes'. I grabbed up her non-stick skillet and went to the fridge.

I had two western omelets setting in front of him, and momma, plus a fresh brew of coffee. Dad didn't say much as he ate, momma at least gave a nice compliment.

He was sipping at his coffee and munching on a piece of toast when he started in again.

"Well, Tinkerbell, you'd make some man a good wife if you..."

Moma literally screamed at him to shut his f'ing mouth and get out of her kitchen, better yet get out of the house.

"I was just messin'." Dad said.

She told he had only two choices. She scolded him some more then he walked out of the kitchen.

After a few minutes things quieted down my father apologized to mother and to me and the dinner preparation carried on hopefully without any more friction. Dad didn't give up he came back when I was alone in the kitchen. I told him I hadn't found that special someone yet. I didn't tell I wasn't really looking that hard neither.

The guests began to arrive, and Thanksgiving dinner would be ready to serve in about two hours. Plenty of time for family and guests to socialize.

My brother Robert and his wife Cynthia arrived first; they seemed extra cheerful on this day. Then Mark and Lacy and shortly after Lars and Amy with their precious little girl Suzie, and a plus one. They brought a plus one with them to my surprise, I am sure mother had something to do with that.

Everyone passed through the kitchen to speak to me briefly, seeing I was rather busy. Amy and Suzie came in the kitchen, where I got a kiss on the cheek and a big 'Thank You' from Amy. I picked up little Suzie and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, which she gave back to me with a giggle.

I love that little munchkin, maybe someday I will have one.

Mother came in the kitchen bringing someone with her. She was drop dead gorgeous. We were introduced as I gawked at her a bit.

Mindy was around 5'6" well-proportioned with auburn hair and green eyes. Mother giggled at me then scolded me lightly on my lack social etiquette. Mindy smiled and blushed lightly as we did the formalities of greeting. I outweighed Mindy by maybe fifteen pounds but equal height.

People passed in and out of the kitchen getting drinks and snatching little bits of food. Thank goodness for mother policing the kitchen.

Mindy came to freshen her drink telling me how nice of me to help my mother. Then she stayed awhile chatting, watching me scurry around to finish things up. She seemed impressed by the control and efficiency I had in the kitchen making the dinner.

I called out to my brother to give me some help, I needed Robby to set the table and other things. Cynthia jumped right up and volunteered, and I told her what I needed done. I asked her where my lazy brother was, she told me doing the 'man thing' with dad and giggled.

"Robby could help, damn it, with mother having a hurt wing and all." I said, grumbling.

Father gave the blessing and carved the turkey. The table was crowded but we got everything and everyone to fit. I managed to sit next to my most favorite people, Momma and little Suzie with Mindy next to me.

We did our family tradition of saying what we were most thankful for in our lives. Everyone participated even Mindy. My brother and Cynthia stole the show though, they announced they are going to have a baby.

Moma and Dad were elated to say the least, they were getting a grandchild. I was really thrilled for them too, but I cringed just slightly. I had been expected to have the first grandchild naturally, I was older. Nothing like having more of life's pressure put on you, but my younger brother and his wife beat me to it. Maybe my parents would stay off my back now. Everyone finally settled down and we began to eat our dinner.

After few mouthfuls, compliments were given out about the dinner from everyone. Mother beamed as I played the modesty card although I was beaming inside also. Mother did say she was more of a helper that I did all the real work. Mother did quiz me on where I got my recipes, I told her from a website on the internet. I laughed when she told me Robby only knew how to burn it or buy it, good thing he had a wonderful wife.

The ladies and I did the cleanup and stowing away while the men watched their games on TV. That's when Lacy gave a little squeal from the refrigerator, she spotted the desserts. Lacy loves cheesecake.

I panicked, there was enough to go around but the cheesecake was a problem. That was Dad's favorite, and he could eat half of one all by himself. Moma assured me there would be plenty, she would see to it.

Desserts were handed out and she was correct. Everyone got the dessert they wanted, there was even some of my special cheesecake left. The chocolate cherry torte I made went quickly. Mindy and mother wanted to know what bakery it came from, 'D's Bake Shop' I told them. Moma chuckled and told me to compliment the baker.

My precious little friend and I made her favorite dessert together, Strawberry-Jello and my special homemade whipped cream blended together.

I finally found time to actually hold a conversation with Mindy, I found she was Amy's half-sister. She was relatively quiet and reserved which surprised me the way she was dressed. That form fitting shimmery dress made me think otherwise.

Mindy worked for a company as a Head Administrator. She asked what I did, and I told her I am a procurement and assets manger, that seemed to impress her. My mother heard me say that and giggled.

"Danni, don't bull shit the girl now." She spoke.

Mindy of course looked at me with a raised brow. I confessed what I actually do and that got a giggle from her. She has the sweetest little giggle.

"Well, it does make it sound more impressive for what you actually do for income." Mindy said, with chuckle.

She asked how I got into renovating houses. I told her really by accident. I had bought a foreclosure for pennies on the dollar for myself with some of my college fund. I was nearly done with it when I was offered a good price on it, so I sold it when it was finished. I made a nice sum and started looking for another one, again for myself.

She asked where I learned how to do that kind of work. Then asked if I had plans on college.

"Well Dad taught me a lot, then I began learning more carpentry, then building codes by taking classes." I said, I shrugged "College? It took a backseat."

"Wow, I would have thought you more of an office person." Mindy said.

I told I did do a very short stint in office work and found I didn't like all the office politics that came with it.

"I was planning on going to college but didn't really have any idea what I wanted to study. Then I started doing this and found I could make a good income and liked it." I spoke.

We talked awhile longer before rejoining the group watching football, well Mindy did, I went to play with Suzie, I am not really a sports fan of any kind.

Everyone began leaving soon after the game. I gave Mindy a card with my phone number on it. I was hoping maybe we would connect again; I liked her.

It was News Year eve before Mindy, and I connected again. Amy invited me over for New Year's Eve telling me to bring my pajamas, just in case. I let her know I would be with my parents and have dinner with them like I always do.

Amy pleaded with me saying Mindy would be there. That piqued my interest, but that had been four weeks ago and not a word from her. I gave Amy a maybe I could attend, she pleaded but I didn't actually say I would be there.

Moma, Dad and I had a nice dinner, Robby and Cynthia were at some party where he worked. We sat around rather quietly chatting and watching the New Year's Eve things on TV.

"I'm surprised you're not out partying somewhere, Danni?" Father said.

I told my father I didn't have anyone I was seeing, and I didn't like to go to parties alone. He just grumbled to himself.

Moma asked what Amy and Lars were doing knowing we were good friends. I told her they were celebrating at home. She wanted to know why I wasn't at their house. I told her because I didn't want her and dad to be alone on New Year's Eve, so I am here. That's when I got run out of the house, so to speak, being told to go have fun.

I called Amy and told her I would be there before 9:00 O'clock. I stopped at home on my way and dressed for a party that I was actually now looking forward too.

They were in full party mode when I got there. Amy was definitely buzzed by being a bit loud. I got a shock seeing Mindy with a man there, a handsome dark man. Now I see why I hadn't heard from her.

I was introduced to Marcel, I reached out to shake his hand as my hand quivered slightly. His dark brown eyes looked into mine, it was like looking into a deep well. He smiled a brilliant white toothed smile, bowed and kissed the back of my small hand, compared to his. He spoke in a baritone voice, 'Nice to meet you, Danni', as I got a whiff of his cologne.

I was told by Amy, even Mindy, I needed to catch up as they giggled. Marcel and Lars just grinned lecherously. That look surprised me.

We chatted, danced, and drank. We even pranked each other at times. I began to notice Lars and Marcel dancing rather provocatively with Amy. She was definitely enjoying that while Mindy and I had a few dances of our own.

I found as midnight, New York time, got closer I was feeling buzzed. I made a mental note to back off the drinks, I was feeling strange hyper-sensitive to things. I hadn't had but two glasses Champagne. When Mindy would touch me, it felt like electric running though me.

We counted down the ball, being a bit loud. Then Auld Lang Syne began to play as we sang with it.

Amy was definitely into the spirit as she gave out kisses and hugs. I was standing next to Mindy when she placed a sultry seductive kiss on Mindy. Lars and Marcel hooted and giggled, then Amy did the same to me wrapping me in her arms. Mindy snatched away my drink as I placed my arms around her, that kiss caused me to feel more aroused. When she slipped away, I felt a little embarrassed, but longed for more from her.

Then she stepped over to her husband giving him a shorter version of what I had just received. Marcel was the last to get a taste of my dear friend as I gawked at her pressing herself lustfully against him. I felt arms encircle me from behind with a giggle next to my ear. Mindy kissed my neck sending a shiver through me as I watched things unfold before my wide eyes.

I watched Amy, now near naked, sink to her knees. She sucked down Marcel's impressive phallus while stroking her husband, then switch, stroking Marcel and orally pleasing Lars. Then my, OMG! moment as Lars and Marcel embraced in a lustful kiss.

I felt Mindy stroke across my bared breast, when did that happen, pinching my nipple. I heard her giggle as a wave of pleasure raced through me, I moaned. Mindy kissed and nibbled at my neck as I felt fingers trace their way down my tummy to my cleft, stroking across my now very sensitive nub. My knees buckled as I reached my peak and my brain exploded in the pleasures I had not felt in a long time.

I was on my back hearing Amy calling out when my brain returned to reality. I looked down my body to see Mindy smiling stroking my upper thigh. I arched my neck to see Amy rising up and down over Marcel's waist.

Her husband was behind her pushing her forward over Marcel. I watched as Lars semi-squat over Amy's upturned ass placing a hand in the small of her back.

Just as I heard Amy call out 'OH! Gawd! YES! Baby!' my vision was blocked. Mindy's face appeared above me as she leaned down and kissed me swirling her tongue with mine. Then she began traveling down my body hovering over mine.

I felt her stroke across my clit with her fingers, then tongue and mouth. I shuddered and moaned as Mindy lowered herself and I returned the pleasures. I hadn't been in this position since high school. I felt her quiver and moan out.

It was not long, and she was pressing herself against my face making her own sounds. Mindy moved my leg under her arm bending it back. Then I felt myself being filled; I had never felt anything like it. That fullness just kept growing as I felt myself being stretched.

I felt something cross my forehead, I opened my eyes. Marcel's mocha cock was right there! I halted my pleasing Mindy, focusing on it now. Soon it was deep in my mouth, too deep at times as I lurched slightly. Then positions changed as I kneeled sliding my mouth up and down on Marcel's member. It had been a long time for me to enjoy a real dick like this one.

I broke away for a moment just using my hand glancing around. I could see Amy and Mindy on the sofa intertwined, but I didn't see Lars. Marcel guided my mouth back down on him.

I was enjoying myself with Marcel's encouragement when I felt a strange sensation on my ass. I knew where Lars was now as I felt something wet and warm slide though the cheeks of my ass. I heard giggles and glanced at the sofa where Amy and Mindy watched now. Those licks I received fired my lust even more.

Marcel pulled me over the top of him my knees straddling him. He kissed me his tongue swirling deeply. Then the licking stopped as something tried to enter where it shouldn't. I gave out a muffled complaint trying to wiggle free of it, but Marcel held me tight as his tongue muffled me.

It lasted only moments, but that stiff warm thing was in my ass. I realized it was Lars' finger stroking in, out, in, out gently. I relaxed getting used to that new sensation.

Lars' other fingers were stroking though my pussy and moist tunnel causing more lust to build. I was going to orgasm soon, then it stopped. My brain screamed 'NO! More! I WANT MORE!'

Sometimes your brain gets stupid and gets what it asks for, I was positioned by my assailants. I could feel Marcel's thick member being stroked through my cleft, back and forth.

I felt it nudging at my entrance then Marcel entered slowly, I could feel myself clutch at him. I moaned out to him as he halted. Again, my brain took over as I quivered 'Why did you stop?' The answer came quickly.

Lars assailed from the rear, I felt discomfort at first as he attacked, that quickly changed. Marcel made a thrust forward; he impaled me completely to depths I had never felt before. My brain and body betrayed me, as had my dear friend Amy. My bastille crumbled instantly as they plundered my realm for treasure. I called out pleading, 'Don't! Please. Don't stop!'

I came to reality lying on my back quivering. Someone touched me and I shuddered with a spasm as another wave pleasure ran through my body. My realm was laid to waste as it burned. I heard Amy speak along with being penetrated again. I moaned out softly.

"Damn! she still coming and filled up too." She giggled.

Fingers traced my parted lips, I could taste Marcel, and myself. I licked and sucked at them as laughter rang out, tasting the salty heady thick fluid. Amy shared some with Mindy after she had her taste. They began licking my body clean, to my pleasure.

I suddenly felt an urge and trotted off to the bathroom. When I came back from freshening up Marcel was in a recliner. I started to pass by him but had an overwhelming urge to kiss him, so I did. He pulled me down to his lap as we kissed. After that lustful kiss I looked into his dark eyes. There were some hoots from the spectators.

"Thank you, it has been a, while."

"You're welcome but..." He said, with a smile. "What about...?"

I followed his gaze and nod. I wished him a Happy New Year and rose. I took the few steps over to Lars who was sitting there smiling like the proverbial Cheshire Cat.

He was seated between Amy and Mindy as I stood in front of him. I had that look on my face when Amy pulled me forward plopping me on her husband's naked lap, giggling. We kissed with a tongue swirling kiss, and I thanked him. I did have a little bit of a thing for Lars, and Amy knew it.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers
12