Years End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me? I invited you." Amy said, giggling.

I looked at her blankly for a moment before she cupped my face and kissed me very lustfully. My arousal was beginning again, I gave into it.

Lars was fondling my breasts twirling my stiff nipple. Then I was falling backwards into Mindy's arms, she kissed with a passion too.

My one foot was trapped on the floor by Lars, the other behind Amy now. I was splayed open for all to see.

Something small entered inside me twirling around inside. It found that special spot then left, then something larger. I tried to break free of Mindy to get a free breath and see what was happening to me, I felt myself begin to orgasm again. The thing inside me seemed split in two finding different pleasure spots. I reached between my parted legs to find a hand.

I started breathing quicker and had a chance to see Amy grinning at me as I began to climax, it was Amy doing this to me. My body began to tremble in orgasm as I moaned out, after some moments I recovered.

Seeing Marcel paired with Mindy and Lars with his wife I decided I needed to go home. It was 2:00 AM and I was expected at my parent's house today. Amy, even Mindy, wanted me to stay the night and pleaded as I found my clothing, but I knew I needed to get out of there.

Moma made the dinner with Cynthia and I helping as we chatted away. Robby came in the kitchen to get drinks for himself and Dad.

"You look a little, rough, Sis." He said to me.

"What to do you mean, brother?" I quizzed, rather snidely.

"What's that ole saying, 'Rode hard and put away wet." He retorted back, chuckling.

I gasped turning flaming red from embarrassment as Cindy swung backhanded striking his shoulder hard. Robby rubbed his shoulder as momma laughed, I wanted to run and hide. Momma scolded him if you could call it that, then kind of smirked at me and changed the subject.

We had some lively conversation, especially about the new addition coming to the family. 'Alicia' was chosen if it was a girl and Robert Jr. for a boy. The girl's name was like a combination of Alice, momma's name and Shelia, Cynthia's mother's name.

Cynthia pulled me to the side later and quizzed me about my New Year's Eve. She asked me if Mindy was there, I told her yes, 'Oh I see.' is all she said with a little smirk on her face. What I didn't know was my sister in-law had become friends with Amy and she already had the details of the party. Including the fact Amy and Mindy put some XTC in my drink to 'loosen me up to party' they said. I will deal with that some other time.

I reflected on the past year. I, and my crew, had a good year. We renovated four homes with a fifth one in progress. I was going to have a niece or nephew to love and play with, momma and dad are excited about that too. I met two new friends and I do need to socialize more now that I realize more about myself. I seem to like my sexual encounters from both directions. I'm not so confused about myself now.

I will plan a tropical vacation this year for momma and dad this year. Maybe Mindy or Marcel will join us, or both. That could be nice.

The END

12