Yellowstone Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itmgr2010
itmgr2010
693 Followers

"No, no Dave. Please don't think that. I admit I was a little put off when you told me you weren't coming back to school. I didn't know what to think. But I would like to go out with you again." She said.

That started a great summer. With both of us working days we could get together a couple a times a week. And I was pretty sure she wasn't dating anyone else. Eventually I met her family and she met mine. We all seemed to hit it off except for my oldest sister. For some reason she didn't seem to warm up to Debbie. But I just shrugged it off.

We would go out to the movies, dinner, and an occasional party with her friends or my friends from high school. A couple of times we went to the beach at Lake Michigan when we could get a day off together. Seeing Debbie in a bikini brought tears of joy to my eyes.

We would fool around in the lake and she would laugh at me when I got a stiffy in my swim shorts and couldn't get out of the water. We were back to making out and pushing the envelope a little further every time we got together.

Towards the end of July I decided that I couldn't live at home for the two years it would take me to save enough money to return to school. I was getting a pretty good paycheck and decided I could afford a small apartment. But the biggest reason was I really wanted to get Debbie alone. I was pretty sure we were in agreement where our relationship was going next.

Mom and dad took the news gracefully and helped me scrounge up some decent used furniture from friends and relatives. I moved just a few weeks before Debbie had to return to school.

That first weekend we went out to dinner and came back to the apartment, both of us aware of what was going to happen. Inside the door I took her into my arms and gave her a long lingering kiss, our tongues gently feeling each others lips. Debbie pulled away and took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.

We stood together in the dark and we slowly undressed each other. As our last items of clothing hit the floor we came together and put our arms around each other and kissed again. My rock hard cock was trapped against her belly. She pulled away and took me in her hands and gently stroked me.

"Debbie, do you want me to use a condom?" I whispered.

Looking me in the eye she said, "I'm not a virgin, Dave. And I went on the pill last month. Is that okay?"

Not really surprised I nodded and gently caressed her breasts and nipples. We slowly fell backward onto the bed. As we did her legs came up and my cock nestled into her pubic hair probing for her damp entrance. We both knew that later there would be a time for lingering foreplay but right now we needed this. I entered her slowly and steadily until she groaned, "Stop."

I did and she pulled her legs back further and wiggled her pussy up against me gaining the last fraction of an inch. I pulled back and pushed forward all the way feeling myself bottoming out. She gasped out, "You got it all, Dave. Do it, do it to me now!"

I started stroking in and out slowly picking up speed. God, it felt so good I knew I couldn't last long. But I needn't have worried, within a half dozen strokes she started screaming, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I slammed into her one more time and held myself at my deepest penetration and came so hard it hurt. We both held onto each other for dear life until we both started to relax. She licked my ear and whispered, "God, Dave that was worth waiting for!"

That night we made love three more times until I had to take her home. Each time seemed better than the last. A couple of times we got into the shower to clean each other up before we would do it again. The evening was one long session of continuous foreplay and experimentation to see what each other liked. And there wasn't much we didn't like.

For the next three weeks Debbie would spend the evening with me every few days. One night she told her parents she was spending the night with a girlfriend and stayed over until morning. It was wonderful.

Those long evenings gave us the opportunity to explore more than our bodies. I wanted to know everything about her. We talked for hours on end. She told me how much she loved college, the classes, the social aspects and just the whole experience. She really felt stressed about staying at home because she said her parents still tried to control her social life.

As the time for her to leave for school approached I got more and more depressed. The last night we spent together we talked after making love slowly and tenderly. I said, "Debbie, I know we have avoided talking about this but with you leaving tomorrow I think we need to. I think I love you. And I don't want to stop seeing you."

Debbie hung her head and bit her lip. "I like you a lot Dave, maybe it's love, I don't know. But we have been dating only a few months. I don't want to stop seeing you either. But we are going to be four hundred miles apart most of the school year and we both are going to be busy."

Trying not to sound desperate I said, "Can we, can we try to get together a couple of times before Christmas break?"

"Sure Dave, we can try." She said not sounding convinced.

"Debbie, I want you to know you are the only girl for me and I want to give you something before you leave." And I pulled a jewelry box out of the night stand and opened it for her. Inside was an amethyst ring in white gold with a diamond chip on each side. Amethyst was her birth stone.

Debbie's eyes got big and hands came up in front of her mouth. "Oh, Dave it's beautiful!"

"Debbie, I'd like you to wear it. And when you look at it, think of me, please?"

She put it on her finger and with tears in her eyes hugged me. "Of course I will, Dave."

After that night we only spoke on the phone once more before she left for school. I had offered to drive Debbie but her dad had bought a five year old car for her so she could get around at school. I was disappointed with our conversation that last night and her lack of enthusiasm for what I was trying to say. I wanted her to be my girl. I wanted us to be exclusive. If we had still been in high school I'd have asked her to go 'steady.' Instead I was afraid she was trying to let me down gently.

With Debbie gone I did very little else but work. Several times a week I would meet some guys at the YMCA and play basketball. And nearly every weekend I would hang out at mom and dads and they would make sure I was well fed. Every couple of days I would call up to Debbie's dorm. About half the time I would catch her in. I also wrote a couple of times a week. We talked and wrote about her coming down or me coming up but we never seemed to be able to work it out. Eventually the calls and letters started to get further and further apart.

A couple of weeks after Debbie left, I was asked if I would like to take the exam for the Electrician's Apprenticeship program at work. It could take anywhere from two to four years to complete depending on how many hours I put in a month but I would receive some credit for my two years of college.

It paid about twenty per cent more than I was making now and the company would pay for college level technical classes. Even if I quit before I completed it I would be further ahead pay wise. I took the exam and passed easily. I started the program a short time later.

I loved the apprenticeship program. I had always loved gadgets, stereo equipment and pretty much anything electronic. It was what drove me to major in electrical engineering in the first place. And I was always handy with tools. I was given the opportunity to work almost unlimited overtime. And as I gained more and more experience journeymen electricians would ask me to assist them on side jobs for which we usually got paid cash.

With all the money coming in I could pretty much buy whatever I wanted as far as toys but I still had the dream of finishing school. I didn't even date even though I frequently had opportunities. I was in love with Debbie and that was my other dream. So the money went in the bank or into a couple of investments.

A couple of weeks before Thanksgiving during one of our now infrequent calls Debbie reminded me she would be home Wednesday night before Thanksgiving and she didn't have to leave until Sunday afternoon. She said she hoped she would be able to spend most of that time with me. For the first time since she left I got excited about seeing her again.

We made plans for us to get together at her house after Thanksgiving dinner. Seeing her again was like instant alcohol rush. I felt totally tongue tied but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her dad and mom were glad to see me and her two sisters gave me a warm welcome. Her dad and I had made an instant connection earlier when it turned out the K-13 my uncle married was a distant cousin of his. And I don't think either of us was too happy about Debbie not visiting home since she left for school.

I spent a couple of hours over there having desert and watching football. I finally suggested that Debbie and I go out to a movie. Debbie jumped at the chance and we quickly left ignoring her mom and dad's obvious disappointment.

We drove straight to my apartment. As soon as we got in the door we started ripping each others clothes off. Naked we fell into bed and got reacquainted with enthusiasm. I don't how it happened but it was like she never left. We fit right back together like an old glove. We talked and made love over and over again. I ignored my disappointment over our extended separation and Debbie never mentioned it.

This time when it came time for Debbie to leave we knew it was only a few weeks until the Christmas break. This time I kissed Debbie goodbye feeling better about the separation and our relationship.

Three weeks later it was a repeat of Thanksgiving. It was like we had never been apart. I had two weeks off as part of the auto plant holiday shutdown so we had lots of time to spend together. We went to Christmas parties and holiday shopped. She spent time with my family and I spent time with hers. I helped her dad wire the basement recreation room he was finishing and I forever became his friend.

For Christmas I got her the matching amethyst earrings and pendant that went with her ring. From her I got two very nice cable knit sweaters I thought looked sharp on me. Again we spent more and more time at my apartment. A couple of times she spent the night. I didn't know what she was telling her parents and I didn't ask. I knew even then I would be happy spending the rest of my life with her like this.

The day before she had to return to school we talked again about being separated, and the possibility of getting together every month. Again she was evasive and wouldn't commit to anything. The other thing that made me unhappy was several times I told her I thought I was in love with her and every time she would smile, give me a hug or kiss but wouldn't reciprocate. I brought that up our last day together.

Holding her in my arms I said, "Debbie, I know talking about my feelings makes you uncomfortable. I love you and I want to have a future with you. But you make me feel like you don't feel the same way."

With tears in her eyes, she looked at me. "Please, Dave I love being with you and doing things with you. Can't we just be happy being together when we can?"

"I am happy when we're together, Debbie. I just want to see you more. I want you to know there isn't anyone else for me. I hope you feel the same way."

For the first time Debbie's eyes slid away and she wouldn't look at me. "Dave, we are so far away from each other for such a long time. I don't expect you to sit at home and not have a life."

"Debbie, I'm not interested in seeing anyone else. No one can compare to what we have. I want ... I hope you feel the same."

Debbie hugged and kissed me and we forgot about our conversation for awhile. Later when I thought back on it I realized she never answered me. I knew that she was not as committed to our relationship as I was. Whenever I thought about that I would get sad and depressed.

So I stayed as busy as I could. Took all the overtime offered, worked a couple of outside jobs every week, went to the required college classes and spent a couple of hours at the YMCA several mornings a week.

A few weeks after the holiday break one of the other electricians was telling everyone about a house he was selling. His father had passed away the year before and it was part of the estate. It was rundown but in a nice neighborhood and a good school district. His family just wanted out from under it and they were willing to let it go cheap. They would even hold a land contract for five years with a balloon at the end just to get rid of it.

I decided to take a look at it as the payments would only be a little more than the rent I was paying. It was a large bi-level house, over two thousand square feet. It had four bedrooms, two baths and sat on a large corner lot. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the large garage was not attached to the house but sat back of it about fifty feet.

The house needed a lot of work. The parents had lived in the house for forty years and had hardly updated anything in it. But I knew if I could get everything done it needed before the five years of the contract were up it would be worth three to four times what I paid for it. And getting a mortgage on it would not be a problem.

I made an offer and after a little haggling we made a deal. Within a couple a weeks I moved out of the apartment and into my new home. I didn't mention it to Debbie until after the fact because I wanted to surprise her. But I was the one surprised when she didn't seem to care one way or the other.

I kept trying to convince Debbie to come down. Finally I said if she couldn't make it down I would come up there. When I said that she said that maybe we could meet half way. So we set a date a couple of weeks out and I arranged to take a couple of days off. As the date got closer the weather in the U.P. got worse and it seemed like there was one blizzard after another.

A couple of days before we were supposed to meet she called and said that her car was giving her trouble and with the weather the way it was she wanted to postpone the trip. Terribly disappointed I agreed and when we hung up I was in a foul mood. It looked like our next opportunity to get together again was going to be spring break.

Meanwhile in my spare time I worked on the house. I asked one of the carpenters at work who was also a builder on the side if he could help me develop a design on how I wanted the house to look when I finished. The finished product was quite ambitious but in the back of my mind was the thought I wanted something that Debbie would want to live in someday.

I prioritized the projects on the design. I wanted to finish the kitchen first, then the bathrooms and then the other rooms. When the weather improved I would start on the outside projects.

The cost of remodeling the house was going to be significant in terms of materials. But the cost of labor was going to be minimal. Most of the tradesmen at the plant traded work amongst themselves. So that's what I did. I did electrical work and general labor for those guys who needed it and in turn the carpenters, glaziers, painters or heating & cooling guys would do work for me.

It was a couple of weeks before spring break when I got a call from Debbie's dad, Carl. I had stayed in touch with him and Debbie's mother, Angela. I had even stopped in and visited with them a couple of times since Christmas. Both Carl and Angela knew how I felt about Debbie. And they sympathized with my frustration as it mirrored theirs of trying to maintain a long distance relationship with her.

When I responded to Carl on the phone he said, "How do you feel about Debbie's spring break plans?"

Confused I said, "What do you mean?"

"You don't know?"

"I haven't spoken to her in a week but I assume she is coming home." I said.

"She called last night. She plans on going to Corpus Christi with a couple of girlfriends." He said obviously disappointed.

"I asked her what you said when she told you but she didn't answer me. I couldn't believe she hasn't talked to you about it."

"No ... no she never said a word."

"I don't know what's got into that girl, I really don't. I asked her if she was going to stop here on the way to Texas she said no. Her girlfriend, Miranda lives in Milwaukee and they are getting a ride there to pick up a car. So they are going to drive down through Wisconsin and continue on south. They plan on coming back the same way."

As the implications of what he was saying sunk in I got angry at Debbie for the first time. Did she care so little that she wouldn't even talk to me about this first? She knew how much I was looking forward to being with her over break. I had told her how eager I was for her to see the house. I had hoped to get her opinion about decorating it. And I had put in for a couple of days off so we could have a four day weekend together while she was home.

Bitterly I said, "I guess she's made her decision, Carl. Apparently our relationship is not important enough to her to talk to me first."

"I'm sorry, Dave. You don't deserve to be treated this way either." He said.

We talked for a few more minutes then hung up. As I sat there in the half finished kitchen of what I hoped would one day be our home, I came to the realization that no matter how much you wished or hoped for something, that wasn't enough to make it happen. I knew now our relationship was mostly one sided. My dreams weren't her dreams. There wasn't anything I could do to make her love me like I loved her.

I shook my head and dried my eyes. I felt like a close relative had died unexpectedly. When it happens you feel such a tremendous loss. You never stop loving them but you knew you had to accept it and move on with your life.

The next day when I returned home from my college class there was a message on the answering machine from Debbie. "Dave, sorry I missed you. Can you call me as soon as you get this? I really want to talk to you. Thanks, baby!"

Her voice sounded happy and upbeat. I suspected she wanted to blow smoke up my ass about not coming home for spring break. I shook my head, deleted the message and left for work.

The next day I was out on a side job almost until it was time to report for my shift. As I came in through the kitchen I noticed another message on the recorder. Again it was from Debbie. Not quite so upbeat this time.

"Dave, honey? Please call me. I spoke to dad last night and he said he told you about my change in plans for spring break. Please call me, okay? I can explain. I'll be in the dorm all afternoon."

I could detect a little bit of concern in her voice this time. Her dad probably chewed her out for not talking to me first. Again I deleted the message and went about my business.

A couple of days later mom called and asked me what was up with Debbie? I asked her what she meant. She said Debbie called asking for my new address. She was evasive when she asked why she hadn't talked to me.

Hesitantly I said, "Debbie and I aren't seeing each other anymore."

Mom gasped, "Dave, why? What happened?"

"She and I had a difference of opinion on what was important to each of us." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, honey I know how hard that's got to be. Why don't you come for dinner this Sunday and we will celebrate your birthday, okay?"

Saturday was actually my birthday. But since I was going to be legal to go the bars a few of the guys from work wanted to take me out. So I told her I'd be over on Sunday.

So my twenty-first birthday came and went. The guys took me out and I drank a little too much, danced a little with some of the women and turned down a couple of offers of something more. I didn't hear anything from Debbie but then I didn't expect too. I wasn't sure she even remembered when my birthday was even though we talked about it being only a couple of months before hers.

itmgr2010
itmgr2010
693 Followers