Yellowstone Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie walked out of the bath in front of the bedroom window again. I was startled to see she appeared to be naked. She walked over to her dresser and bent down and took something out of a bottom drawer. She stood up and put it around her shoulders and tied it over her breasts. The shimmer of the silver fabric told me it was one of the pareo's I had bought her in St. Martin on our honeymoon.

It was so light it was almost transparent and when she wore it like that it just barely covered the cheeks of her butt. She turned toward the door and the bedroom light flicked off. A minute later by the subdued light of the kitchen I saw her walk past the sliding glass door and heard them kiss.

"Wow, that's some kind of outfit." John said.

"Thanks, does it get your attention?" Debbie said and she laughed.

"Kind of wasted on Dave if you ask me." He replied.

"Now be nice!" Debbie gasped as it sounded like someone's hands were busy exploring.

"Ohhh ...yes. I think you do like it." She whispered.

The pareo I bought her for our honeymoon. I thought bitterly. She usually saved it for special occasions. Now she was wearing it for him.

For several minutes I was treated to series of moans and kissing sounds before Debbie finally said. "Let's get into the hot tub."

"Shit, let's just go upstairs Debbie." John said nearly whining.

"We got all night lover, Dave's working late."

She slid the sliding screen door open and stepped out onto the deck closely followed by John. I could see by the two dim mood lights on each side of the tub Debbie kneel down and pull off the tub cover. She stood up in front of John and slowly untied her pareo and let it slide to the deck. She then turned and quickly stepped down into the tub sinking up to her neck in the warm water.

John wasted no time throwing off his clothes. He stepped in and sunk down beside her. They sat there drinking, talking and laughing like they hadn't a care in the world. It was obvious they were comfortable being here and together. It was apparent that this wasn't their first time.

John got out of the tub and got another beer. When he came back he stood on the step in the water in front of Debbie. I could just make out the outline of his stiff cock waving in front of her. "Did you see Craig's face when we left the bar and you asked me if I was coming over for awhile?" He laughed.

I could see her reach out and stroke his member with both hands. "Yeah, he was just a little bit jealous I think." She said absentmindedly.

Then she leaned over and by the sounds starting licking and sucking his cock. John gave a groan and said, "Oh yeah, that's it baby, that's it!"

She leaned back but continued to fondle him. John took a drink of his beer and said, "Yeah, he was a little pissed. But it's not like you haven't fucked him before."

I could see Debbie's hands quit moving and she said somewhat irritated. "You two tell each other everything don't you?"

"Usually" He said with a little laugh.

"It was only once and it will never happen again." She said forcefully.

"Oh, why's that?"

"Because the difference between you two is, Craig has a few beers and he can't keep it up. Now you lover, it doesn't matter how much you drink, you always get it up."

As she said it she sat up on the edge of the tub, leaned back and spread her legs. "Now slip a rubber on that big thing and get it in me." She said huskily.

"Damn it Debbie, you know how much I hate using a rubber!" He complained.

"I don't care, I'm going to get pregnant and Dave's going to be the daddy. When I'm sure I'm pregnant you can throw the rubbers away."

He kept complaining but reached for his pants. He must have produced the rubber because he stepped forward between her legs and started to push himself in. Debbie was leaning up on her elbows watching closely. I don't know if it was because it turned her on to see his cock going into her pussy or she didn't trust him to actually put on the rubber.

She gasped as he entered her and her head fell back on the deck. Her legs came up over his shoulders and I could tell from the familiar sounds that she was close to coming already. I found out that watching my wife have sex with another man didn't do anything for me. It just put the punctuation to the end of my marriage.

They went at it for ten, fifteen minutes before John shouted I'm coming before falling forward on her. I figured from the sounds that Debbie made that she probably came a couple of times. John finally got up and got out of the tub and padded into the house towards the downstairs bathroom, to get rid of the condom I assumed.

He came back with another beer and a glass of wine which he handed to Debbie who had slid back into the water. They sat comfortable close to each other drinking, talking quietly and occasionally kissing.

After awhile John said, "Making love in the van at Yellowstone was so hot! That was brilliant begging off on the hiking trip so we could be alone."

Debbie laughed, "If Dave and Kathy only knew. All they could talk about was the lake, the fishing and the view."

"Hah, I think I got the better view! And god, did I ever need that. It was the only sex I got the whole trip." John complained.

"What's the matter? You and Kathy not getting along?"

"Getting along fine by her standards. Ever since Jake was born she has this 'sex is for procreation, not recreation' attitude. Suddenly she became the good catholic girl she never was when we were dating. Now every time I want sex it's a major negotiation. Even then all I get is straight missionary with the lights out." He said with disgust.

Debbie laughed, "Poor baby!"

"Thank god you took my invitation to happy hour that Friday and we hooked up. Sex with you is the hottest I've ever had."

"You can thank Dave for that. If he hadn't of rotated to second shift maybe I'd never of gotten the urge. Besides you would just be hitting on someone else if it hadn't been me."

"Maybe so, but you are the sexiest woman I've ever been with. But yeah, I should thank him for not getting the job done for you."

"Oh don't get me wrong, he gets the job done just fine. But you're here and he's not."

After a couple of minutes of silence John said, "Why did you two get together in the first place? Doesn't sound like true love to me."

"Going to college I had plenty of boyfriends at school. But I liked having a boyfriend when I came home too. Dave was it. He was persistent and a nice guy. Decent looking and the sex was hot. When we were together I thought maybe it would be nice to be married. But then I'd go back to school and I wasn't so sure anymore."

"But with all those college boyfriends what convinced you to take the plunge?"

"Hell John, look at this house. It could be in 'Better Homes & Gardens'. He makes at least twice as much as any of those frat guys from school are making. Of course he works twice as hard too. But Dave pretty much gives me anything I want. I got him wrapped around my finger. As soon as we start having kids I will probably never have to work again."

Debbie sighed and leaned her head back. "Oh yeah, I'm going to have it all. Beautiful home, nice cars, a couple of kids and a husband who makes a lot of money and is kind enough to rotate shifts a couple of times a year allowing me to play occasionally. What more could a girl want?"

When she said that I grunted and sagged back against the wall. Feeling like I had been sucker punched. Was that what our relationship had been all about? Just money and things?

". . . Speaking about what a girl wants how about we go up to the bedroom for awhile?" John suggested in a teasing tone as I saw him lean over and I heard the sounds of them sucking face.

"Ohhh, what do we have here? Someone wants to play again. How about I climb up on your lap?"

"Come on Debbie, let's go upstairs. I've fucked Dave's wife in Dave's hot tub and I've fucked Dave's wife in Dave's van. Now I want to fuck Dave's wife in Dave's bed. That would complete the hat trick don't you think?"

"You can be so crude sometimes." Debbie said giggling.

Ok, I thought to myself. I've heard enough. Time to get that asshole out of my house.

I reached for the business phone and called our house number. As the phone rang I heard Debbie say, "Shush, that's probably Dave. Damn, I told him not to call."

"Are you going to answer it?" John asked.

"Nah let it got to the answering machine."

After the fourth ring the machine picked up. After the beep and trying to sound normal I said, "Hey babe, you must still be out. I'm still not feeling very good tonight. My boss said I could leave early so I will be home shortly. Bye now."

Then I sat back and watched and listened as the shit hit the fan. Debbie lurched to her feet, grabbed a towel and said, "John, you have to leave now!"

"What, why? We got time."

"No, no, he's told me sometimes he can get home in fifteen or twenty minutes in light traffic and if he hits all the lights. I've got to clean this up and look like I just got home when he gets here. Now get out and help me put the cover back on the hot tub!"

John continued to grumble and complain as he helped her with the cover.

"Damn it, John! Shut up and get dressed." It looked like she picked up his clothes and threw them at him and I could hear her picking up beer cans.

They both went into the house and I heard her tell him to call her next week and then the door slam. I listened as his car started up and backed out of the driveway. I stopped looking out the window and settled back into my recliner.

For awhile I could hear Debbie bustling around inside, the sound of the television and her rinsing dishes in the sink. I continued to sit there, thinking about my life, my marriage and my future.

The last thing I heard from the house was an exasperated Debbie mutter, "Damn it Dave. You screwed up my evening so where are you?"

And I thought, 'isn't that too damn bad!'

I closed my eyes for a few minutes and then I realized I hadn't heard any noises for quite a while. I looked at my watch and it was after midnight. The house was silent and dark except for the porch light.

I shut off the tape recorder, let myself out the back door of the garage and walked back to the van. I drove around to the house and pulled into the driveway. Without turning on the lights I quietly slipped into the house. Not feeling sleepy I grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator and went out onto the deck. I sat there in the dark staring at the stars and thinking that tomorrow I was going to have to end it. The depression settled over me like a dark cloud.

With a sigh, I stood up and turned toward the house. As I did my foot kicked something that skittered away towards the hot tub. I reached down and picked up what appeared to be a wallet. I stepped into the kitchen and flipped it open. By the night light I could see John's driver's license.

I walked slowly up the stairs and stood for a moment at the bedroom door listening to Debbie's steady breathing. I turned toward my study and my hide-a-bed to sleep alone once more.

I tossed the wallet on the desk and when I did a bunch of stuff fell out. A glimmer caught my eye and I reached down and picked up a foil packet that said, 'Trojan Ultra-Thin.' I slowly dropped it back on the desk and lay down on the hide-a-bed and pulled the comforter up over me.

I woke up slowly with the sunlight streaming in through the window. I could hear the faint sound of the shower running in the master bath. Everything that had happened the night before came back in a rush.

I staggered to my feet and shuffled into the other bathroom to do my business. Afterwards I washed my face and looked into my bleary eyes staring back in the mirror.

I walked back into our bedroom just as Debbie came out of the master bath wrapped in a towel. "Hey, baby. What happened to you last night?" She said.

"What do you mean?" I said somewhat confused.

"You said you were coming home early then you didn't show up." As she stepped up to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Something came up and the boss wouldn't let me go until after midnight." I said.

"Are you feeling okay now? You need a shave sweetheart." She said as she rubbed my cheek.

"I still feel a little queasy," which was the god's honest truth.

She gave me gentle smile, "Well I've got something that will make you feel better" she said as she untied her towel and let it drop. As always her physical beauty took my breath away. Her breasts were firm and her nipples erect. Her flat tummy trailed down to her tiny thatch of blond pubic hair. She smiled wider as she saw the effect she had on me.

I peered into her eyes looking for any indications of guilt, uncertainty or dishonesty. Hoping to see something that would tell who this person was but not seeing anything.

Meanwhile she had unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She dipped her hands into my shorts and pulled my cock out and was stroking me.

She backed up to the bed and sat down and pulled me toward her, engulfing my cock with her mouth. I groaned as her warm lips elicited the expected but involuntary response. As she sucked me she shucked my pants and underwear down around my ankles.

She pulled back and looked up at me accusingly. "Someone could use a shower I think." Now normally any suggestion from her that I might be a little ripe would send me to the showers practically running. This time I looked at her without expression, reached out with both hands, took a hold of her head and pulled her back on my cock. She continued to stare up at me with a look of shock as I started to fuck her mouth with slow steady strokes.

About every third stroke I would get a little deeper until I was further in than I had ever gone before. My hands holding her head forced her to stick with it even though her eyes were starting to water. Yes, I was going to miss this for sure. But if this was going to be the last time I wanted it to be memorable.

I finally let go of her head and she pulled back sputtering. "Geez, Dave what's got into you?"

I leaned over and took a nipple in my mouth and starting chewing and sucking. At the same time I put one hand down between her legs and started stroking her slit. Her legs spread further apart letting me finger her clit and spread around the moisture that was collecting there.

She moaned and started whispering encouragement as I swapped nipples and continued my assault between her legs. After a few minutes I stood up and pushed her back on the bed and took off the rest of my clothes. She lay there with her legs spread staring at my hard cock and breathing heavy.

I dropped my shirt on the pile of clothes and reached down and took a hold of her legs and firmly rolled her over onto her stomach. "What, what are ..." she stuttered as I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her up on her knees. One hand went back to stroking between her thighs and the other fondled her breasts.

As one finger, then two went inside her she started humping back on my hand. She laid her head down flat on the bed with her eyes closed and her mouth open murmuring, "Oh, oh" in time with my fingers going in and out.

After a few minutes I thought she might be getting close. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Don't move." It was only a matter of seconds to step into the den and pick up the 'Trojan Ultra-Thin' on the desk. I ripped it open and rolled it down my shaft as I stepped back into the bedroom.

Debbie lay gently flexing her hips and moaning. I stepped up behind her and placed the head of my cock at her pussy. As she felt me she groaned and started to push back slowly. Normally I would ease into her and let her adjust to my length before I got into a rhythm. But today I didn't feel so hospitable. I took a firm grip on her hips and slammed my cock into her all the way up to my balls.

Her head came straight up off the bed and she shrieked at the unexpected maneuver. She was so wet I doubted I would draw blood but I definitely bounced off her cervix. I pulled back and slammed into her again, then again and again.

At first she was swearing and crying and trying to pull away but I gripped her tighter and continued to jackhammer away. After a dozen strokes she stopped fighting and starting moaning. She put her head back down on the bed and kept repeating 'oh, god, oh god.' And then she went rigid, screamed once and went limp. I kept pounding away, my anger, hate and frustration wouldn't let me stop until I came. The sweat poured off of me and dripped on her ass as I focused on the blush that was spreading down her neck, shoulders and back.

After a few more strokes she started moaning again. Then she lifted herself up on her elbows, then her hands and started pushing back at me. "Fuck me, fuck me, make me come again, make me come ... "she practically howled as I slammed her one last time and held myself in my deepest penetration as my cock jerked and filled up the rubber.

For several minutes we were frozen in place until she slowly put her head back down on the bed and whispered, "My god, my god ..."

I slowly pulled out and pushed her over on her side and stepped off the bed beside her. Her eyes remained tightly closed as she babbled, "Never, ever... came so hard before ... think, think you bruised me."

I waited silently until she finally opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled sleepily at me until her gaze traveled down to my groin. Her eyes opened wider as she watched me peel off the full condom from my semi-hard cock and held it over the waste basket beside the bed. She leaned up on one elbow and her mouth fell open as the condom landed with an obscene sound.

"Dave, what, what are you doing? Why are you wearing a condom? I can't get pregnant that way."

I stood unmoving and looked at her in the eyes. "Then next time you get together with John, tell him he doesn't have to wear a rubber."

Debbie's face turned white as the sheets on the bed. Her mouth opened and closed without a sound coming out.

"Or maybe Craig can knock you up. Of course you will have to keep him away from the beer so he can keep it up long enough."

Debbie's finally managed to weakly squeak out, "What, what did you say?"

I pushed my face right down nose to nose with hers and said grimly, "I think you heard me."

"NOW, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I practically screamed.

She was so shocked and surprised she rolled away from me and fell off the other side of the bed and landed with a thud.

Her head popped up over the bedding as she stared at me. Her eyes as big as saucers and her mouth hanging open until she finally managed to stammer, "You, you, you're not making, making sense!"

"No? Or maybe Tom Terrific would be willing. You remember Tom? Your roommate from your senior year in college? I said sarcastically which drew a sharp intake of breath from her.

I turned to her drawers and yanked a couple of them open. I threw a pair of jeans and a shirt at her and said, "Get dressed, now! You're leaving."

She was standing on the other side of the bed from me and starting to blubber. "But, but Dave, I live here."

"Not anymore you don't! Now get dressed or you'll be going outside naked!"

I grabbed my clothes and stormed into the den. I yanked the telephone book out of the drawer and looked up the number for Yellow Cab. I called and requested a taxi for as quickly as they could send it.

I threw my clothes on and went back into the bedroom. Debbie was sitting on the edge of the bed in nothing but a pair of panties weeping.

"What don't you understand bitch?" I grabbed her arm and jerked her upright. "Put those clothes on now!" I was yelling again. All I wanted was her out of here as quickly as possible.

Crying and sobbing she struggled into her jeans. I rummaged through her closet and threw a pair of sandals at her. She pulled the shirt over her head and without looking at me she cried, "Please Dave, I love you. Don't do this to me."