Yen Ch. 04: Yen's Revelation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking god Yen!! Fuck me! Fuck..."

"I heard the other guy lock the door behind me and a few seconds later his hands were on my ass. He hoisted my dress up over my waist and unceremoniously pulled my silk thong to the side. I was already so wet that his dick thrust into me easily, filling me as I've never felt before, I couldn't help but gasp as he stretched me. Ohh it was so hot Ally. I felt so naughty! There I was wearing the most elegant outfit I've ever worn while being stuffed in both ends like a cheap slut."

With that Yen gripped my cock and balls tight and erupted into a massive orgasm on my chest. I yelped in pain but it only seemed to add to her pleasure as she bucked and jerked on top of me. She slumped on my chest in post-orgasm bliss for a minute or so before grabbing my dick again. All I could do was just lie there silently, completely dumbstruck by what I was hearing.

"I could tell that both the boys were ready to cum and it didn't take long before I felt the guy pounding me start to tense up. He thrust his dick into me as hard as he could and I felt warm load after warm load spray inside me as I tried my best to keep the others guys cock in my mouth. I lost count of how many spurts he pumped into me before he finally relented. He slowly pulled his length out of me and we both groaned as he did. I knew the other guy would want his turn so I quickly jumped up and mounted him on the sofa, his dick filling me just like the first one had. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth because we would have to return to the party afterward, and anyway, after having me sucking him I knew it wouldn't take long before he blew his load as well. I rode him on the sofa for a few minutes before I started to feel him tense up just like his friend before him. I rode him faster and right on cue he released his own stream of hot cum into my eager pussy before we both collapsed on the sofa. After a few minutes of laughing and chatting, I told the boys to wait outside and guard the door while I tidied myself up. I hurried to put my thong back in place so non of the cum would leak out and readjusted my dress and hair. From there we all rejoined the party and went to the bar for a well-deserved drink. Come to think about it, I honestly don't know who's cum you had in your mouth all night Ally, could be either of them I suppose, probably both..."

"Fuuuccckkk! I'm cumming Yen! I cumming!" I wailed. But Yen stopped all stimulus and sharply slapped my face with both hands simultaneously. It wasn't hard but it was enough to stun my brain into distraction.

"I told you no, I've told you twice already!" Yen exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it. I just can't control it anymore Yen."

She wasn't angry this time but instead stared at me with an inquisitive look on her face.

"Hmm... Well, I suppose you have been through a lot. Still, we agreed that you wouldn't cum until I told you to."

"I know... I know, but I just can't help it anymore, I'm sorry Yen. I just can't control it any longer. I don't want to break our agreement, but I'm afraid that I will cum and I won't be able to stop it. I... I... just need some time to calm down." I was being truthful and luckily Yen recognized that.

"Ok, well I can see you're struggling so I will give you a break. But it will cost you. You know the conditions and a price must be paid." She said with a wicked smile. "I will make you a deal. We can keep going and you will have to just try your best to keep your little man from having an accident or we can stop now for a few minutes while you collect yourself. But if you tell me you want to stop and have a break, there will be consequences. Do you understand?"

"Y... Yes, I understand."

"Ok, so tell me, what's it gonna be?"

"Ohh fuck... I'm sorry Yen but I can't help it, I need a break. I'm sorry."

"Haha, it's ok. You should be sorry for yourself as you will be the one who has to face the consequences. But fine, I will let you recover for a while. I'm going downstairs to get a drink, when I return we will continue, whether you're ready or not."

With that, Yen hopped off me and left the room, leaving me in a pitiful mess on the bed. She wasn't gone long and my dick stayed rock hard the entire time. I didn't dare contemplate what deal I had just made with her or what consequences she had in mind for me but either way, I knew the punishment wouldn't be as severe as if I had blown my load without permission. I made peace with my decision to stop and lay waiting there like a useless slab of meat for Yen to return. When she did so, she wasted no time resuming her position on my chest. There was still one glaring question still to be asked so that's what I opened with.

"So where were we?" Yen said devilishly.

"You said there were three guys in total. What about the third guy, the err... blowjob?" I asked sheepishly.

"Ahh, you have been paying attention Ally. Well done. Ok, so by the time I and the two boys returned from our... adventure, we were obviously pretty exhausted." Yen giggled. "It was getting late and it seems like everybody else was ready to head home as well. It looked like some of the other girls, Lana included, had also been having a little fun of their own and were clearly ready to enjoy a bit of privacy themselves. So we all jumped in cabs outside the club. The boys had all booked hotels for the night so we ended up going in different directions. I shared a cab with my new best friends as well as their friend, all of whom were booked into the same hotel about 15 minutes drive away."

"Wait... you got in a cab, alone, with three strange men?" I interrupted with understandable concern.

"Ha, well at that point I would hardly say they were strangers. After all, I had two of the guys' loads still inside me. So I think it's fair to say we were beyond strangers." My heart sank but Yen just continued regardless.

"We had a few laughs and I got chatting to the new guy who I'd not really seen much of until then. All was going well until we got back to the hotel and my latest friend realized that he'd lost the keycard for his room. I felt bad so I told the other two that I would wait with him while the receptionist figured out a new card for his room. We found a comfy-looking sofa in the lobby and carried on getting to know each other. Before long, he told me how he'd noticed me and his friends disappear into the VIP and asked what we got up to in there. So, I told him, in very explicit detail. We were alone in the hotel lobby and the story clearly had an effect on him, because his dick was bulging in his pants, although it probably didn't hurt that I was pushing my breasts into his arm as I recounted the events. I asked him if it made him jealous that I had been fucked by his friends and he told me it did. So I asked him if he wanted a little gift of his own. He didn't need to be asked twice and immediately unzipped his pants right there on the lobby sofa. It wasn't as big as the others, which I was quite relieved by, to be honest, because my throat was still kinda sore from the other guy. Still bigger than yours though if you're keeping score..."

I wasn't! But my dick jolted in her hand and Yen laughed before continuing.

"I took his cock into my mouth and started working my magic. It didn't take him long to reach the classic tensed state and he shot his load straight into my mouth. Of course, I swallowed it, because come on, we couldn't let any cum get on the sofa. And it's a good job he came when he did because like 10 seconds later the receptionist reappeared with his new room card.

"Oh fuck Yen! I'm close again! It's happening!"

She released my cock and stopped all stimulation.

"Fuccckkk!" I groaned as once again I felt my orgasm slowly fade away from me. "Fuck Yen, please! I don't know how much longer I can take this. Please..." I begged.

Yen burst out laughing at my pathetic pleas for mercy. "Ok babe, that's my story. It's over and you can cum now, you've earned it."

"Oh my god! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"But... I told you there was going to be consequences, didn't I... So here they are. If you want cum now, you have to ask me to put the cum panties back in your mouth."

"WHAT?!"

"I will let you cum right now, all over my hands and you will finally have your release. But first, you must ask me to put the cum panties back in your mouth. You must tell me that you want to taste the cum of the two guys in your mouth while you cum. If you do that I will let you cum right now. Is that what you want Ally?"

"Oh fuck! Fucking hell" My head was spinning, but I just couldn't imagine waiting any longer. I was humiliated but I knew this was my only choice.

"Yes, that's what I want Yen" I replied, almost in tears.

"What exactly do you want Ally, tell me exactly what you want..."

"Fuck... I... I.. I want you to put the cum panties in mouth again... I... I want to taste the cum of the two guys you fucked last night." I sank in shame, I could even look at her.

"HAHAHAHA! Ally you little slut. You dirty little cum slut."

Yen grabbed the panties lying beside me and crammed them into my mouth. I wretched, this time knowing full well what was in there. Yen repositioned herself between my legs and started stroking. In my state of utter disgrace, I didn't even last a full minute before exploding all over the place. I couldn't see how much cum left me, but Yen's gasp told its own tale. I felt some hit my chest and heard several thuds on the bed on either side of me. To this day I remember it being the single most powerful release of my life and after all was said and done, Yen's beaming face showed how proud of herself she was. She let me relax for a few minutes as the room was silent besides my heavy panting.

"Ohh Ally, you have been a very good ballerina this time. I'm proud of you. Go to clean yourself up. I will change the bed sheets while you're in the bathroom and we can cuddle for a while afterward. You've earned a rest" With that, she untied the ribbons.

Once both of us had showered we climbed on the bed together. Yen's head resting on my chest as we both lay exhausted from the whole ordeal. Her last words before we fell asleep in the afternoon.

"I love you."

12