The Christmas Gift

Story Info
She offers a special gift that he eagerly accepts.
6.4k words
3.81
33k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trngpet77
trngpet77
327 Followers

For those who have read my previous works, this is not a continuation of those stories. These are new characters although perhaps on the same theme. I hoped to have this published before Christmas but I may miss that deadline. I also hope you enjoy this first chapter as my goal is to provide additional chapters throughout the year.

___________________

It was Christmas eve. We were sitting on the couch, watching a movie, drinks in hand. All the gifts were wrapped, piled up around the tree. We were alone. The kids were grown and out on their own but lived close by. All would all be arriving early in the morning for a day of celebration.

As was our usual tradition, we had each selected one gift to give to each other this evening. Over the years these gifts were often items we didn't necessarily want anyone else to see. Sextoys and the like. This was not always the case but it happened more often than not.

This was a year where my gift to her was not of the kinky variety but it was something I knew she wanted. It just wasn't sex related. As I handed my gift to her, she produced an envelope and handed it to me. This, in and of itself, was unusual. What she did and said next was even more so.

Before releasing her grip on the envelope she said, "I would prefer you wait until we go to bed to open this."

Then she let go, adding, "You can open it now but I'd like you to wait."

Noe in our early fifties, we had celebrated many Christmases together. I couldn't recall ever receiving just a simple envelope from her. My curiosity was piqued. Her request that I wait only made me want to rip the envelope open immediately. I hesitated. I could see her looking out the corner of her eye, waiting to see what I'd do. I turned the envelope over in my hand, inspecting it. It had no bulk to it. There was a letter or note inside, nothing more.

As she tore into her gift, I placed the envelope on the coffee table in front of me and leaned back into my seat. I watched as she opened her present and examined it. Leaning over towards me she said thank you before giving me a little kiss.

We went back to watching the movie and nothing more was really said. I glanced at the envelope a few times but resisted the urge to pick it up.

When the movie ended, she stood and said, "Time for bed. I'm going upstairs. You may open your present now and join me when you are done."

The way she said it gave me a tingle. It was authoritative. It was a tone she rarely used. Over the years we had played with dominance and submission. I was the submissive one. She wasn't a truly dominant, perhaps a bit submissive herself, but would indulge me on occasion. Not nearly as often as I desired but I was happy to take what I could get.

I began to wishfully hope that whatever was in the envelope would satisfy some of my submissive cravings and perhaps tonight was not yet over. If that were the case, this would be a wonderful Christmas.

I waited until I heard her enter the bedroom before opening the letter. A single piece of paper neatly folded in thirds. I opened it up and began to read.

Love,

Please read the following words very carefully. It outlines a plan. You will decide if our plan is implemented or not. If you agree, we will do it. If you do not agree to the terms we will forget about the whole thing. It is entirely up to you. So, here's the plan.

Immediately I got excited. I just knew this meant we were to play a game and based on what had already transpired I was certain that some of my submissive fantasies were about to become reality. I continued reading.

I know that you enjoy being submissive and I would like to indulge you in that regard. In return, I will take some freedom for myself. Not that you don't already give me about as much as I'd like but I intend to push even those limits. So here is my proposal.

Starting on or just prior to January 1st, we will embark upon a one year journey. Well almost one year. We will end on Christmas day next year. There will be no breaks. There will be no concessions given to you except those you might earn. Be warned, if you agree to my terms there will be things that you will be giving up this coming year and you will be forced to make some very difficult choices. I know you enjoy being submissive at times. This will be 24/7. Again, no breaks.

I could hardly believe what I was reading. This was almost unbelievable. We had played but never for more than a weekend. Mostly it wasn't even an entire day. Now she was suggesting an entire year. My heart raced and my dick got hard. I continued reading.

Still interested? I haven't scared you off? Then keep reading.

For starters, by nine o'clock, the evening of New Years Eve, you will have your entire body shaved smooth. You will be keeping it that way. This includes your face. Every day, even on weekends.

Right off the bat, something new. While I normally shaved my face every day for work, I didn't usually do it on the weekends or on vacations. I knew she didn't care for my "prickly face," as she called it but she tolerated it. This seemed like a reasonable request and was a concession I was more than willing to make.

Shaving my body thing was something different though. I had never done that before. I didn't necessarily object but was curious as to why she wanted it. I wasn't overly hairy to begin with and she had never said anything about it one way or another.

You will have locked yourself in a chastity cage and present me with the keys. Yes, I know that there are always two keys and I want them both.

This was a fantasy of mine that she was well aware of. I had accumulated several chastity devices over the years and would wear one occasionally. She never seemed to have much interest when I did, choosing instead to ignore that it was there. She had never suggested I wear one and she had never asked for the keys when I did.

You will have removed all your underwear from your dresser, put them in a garbage bag and put your collection of panties in their place.

This was another indulgence she tolerated. I had a small collection of panties and when the mood struck me I would wear them. It wasn't often and it was only panties. I had no other women's clothing. It's not that I wasn't curious, I had just never worn anything other than the panties.

Let me stop you here because I'm sure right now you are playing with yourself and thinking this is some sort of dream come true. Take your hand off your dick. If you intend to participate in this endeavor, playing with it will no longer be allowed.

I was, in fact, playing with myself as I read. Who wouldn't be. I pulled my hand away and looked up, half expecting to see her standing there watching me. Of course she wasn't there, so I continued reading.

If you are still with me, read the rest of this very carefully because from here on out, things are going to be difficult.

For the next year, you will be required to do certain things. There will be daily, weekly and perhaps monthly assignments. Do these things and do them well and you will earn points. Do not complete assignments or commit any infraction and points will be taken away.

Anything and everything you would like to do from going out with your buddies to being allowed to cum will cost you points. Don't have enough points, can't do it. No exceptions.

Know that as any sub should, sacrifices will need to be made. On your part, not mine. No matter how good and obedient you are, you will not earn enough points, I will see to that. You will have to choose which things truly matter to you and which things you are willing to give up. Before the year is over you will likely be giving concessions that you may have never contemplated before.

I intend to take full advantage of you and your situation. As I will decide when, if and how points are earned and deducted, I will make sure that you will be required to make sacrifices. Imagine not having the points you need to go on your annual fishing trip with Dave. What would you be willing to do or give up to be allowed to go?

Also know that I am being intentionally vague about this here. The point system will be revealed as we go. I alone will decide what value things have on both sides of the ledger and values may or may not change over the course of time.

So she was basically saying points, plus or minus, would be determined by her alone. I wouldn't have any say in the matter and she intended to ensure that I would never have enough points. She was all but guaranteeing it. I would always be in need of more points than I had. That scared me a little but not enough to say no to her proposal. I still wanted to do it. I read on.

At this point you should be concerned about the possibilities but I imagine you are still excited and eager to agree to this because you're thinking with the wrong head.

She was correct. In spite of what could only be taken as a warning, I was still agreeable to her proposal. She knew me all too well.

I do not expect or want an answer tonight. I want you to carefully think about what I have written here. Tomorrow we will have our traditional Christmas with the family and you will not mention this.

If you are not interested in this arrangement, you may state so at any time after tomorrow evening. If that is your decision, I will understand. There will be no repercussions and we will not speak of it again.

If you are interested, continue to say nothing. Sometime after tomorrow but before New Years, when we are alone, I will ask you for your answer. Until I do, I expect that you will not mention it (unless you want to say no). When I do ask, you may still decline and again, no repercussions. If however, you wish to embark on this journey, you will kneel before me, kiss my feet and await instructions.

At that point, we will begin our journey. You will be my submissive slave and I will be your Mistress.

Merry Christmas

That was it. That was the entire letter. I had a ton of questions. "Deliberately vague" didn't even scratch the surface. It was almost as if she was intentionally trying to scare me off. So she'd be able to say, "I offered once but you declined," at some point in the future.

I slowly climbed the stairs to our bedroom, a million things running through my head. When I arrived at the doorway, the lights were off and she was on her side facing away from me. I couldn't tell if she was asleep or not but I didn't want to disturb her. I got undressed in the dark as quietly as I could and climbed under the covers.

I moved up behind her and gave her a light kiss on her back, between the shoulder blades.

"Love you. Sweet dreams," I whispered.

She didn't move or respond. I rolled over and tried to go to sleep.

Christmas morning came early. I hadn't gotten much sleep but I was up first and made my way to the kitchen. Coffee first, then I started cooking breakfast. People started arriving and the day went pretty much as expected.

I didn't really have time to think about her letter. It wasn't until we got into bed that evening that it popped back into my mind. Even though I wanted to, I dared not ask her questions. Scenarios played in my mind of what might be. For the second night in a row, I did not sleep well.

For her part, she acted quite normally. She gave no indication that she was thinking about her proposal or at any time considering asking me about it.

I, however, couldn't stop thinking about it. The more I thought, the more bizarre thing became. The scenarios playing in my mind kept getting crazier and crazier. I debated in my mind. I would consider turning down her offer, afraid of what she might do. Then rationalize that she would never do anything to jeopardize me, us or our marriage and so go back to wanting to accept her offer.

While I wavered back and forth, I also told myself that I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Every time I thought about it, even in the wildest of scenarios, I got excited and hard. While I did touch myself when running things through my mind, I refrained from cumming. In fact the only orgasm I had the week between Christmas and New Years was when we had sex one evening.

In the end, I convinced myself that I really did want to go through with it. I wanted this experience no matter how it ultimately turned out. So it was decided. When she got around to asking, I was going to say yes.

It wasn't until December 30th, only two days before the New Year, that it happened. We had just finished cleaning up after dinner and sat down on the couch to watch a bit of television before bed.

"Bill," she said. "Rise."

It was that commanding, authoritative voice that I loved to hear. My cock instantly stirred as I rose from my feet. I stood before her, hands at my side.

She looked into my eyes and said, "I am ready to receive your response."

I looked at her, not moving. I hesitated. I wavered. I got scared. Then slowly, I got down on my knees, bent forward and planted a single kiss on the top of each of her feet.

I kept my gaze downward, not wanting to see her face. She reached out with her right hand. With two fingers under my chin, she raised my head so that we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure," she asked.

I nodded.

She removed her hand and leaned back into her seat.

"Eyes back down," she said. "From here forward you will always look down unless given permission to look upon me."

I lowered my gaze to the floor.

"Remember, this has been your decision," she said. "In the course of this upcoming year, if ever you feel that you do not like the way things are going, remember that you have asked for this and I am merely fulfilling your desires."

I knelt, motionless.

"Last chance," she said. "Nod if you understand and agree."

I wasn't sure what was I getting myself into. I was scared and excited. For an instant I thought about changing my mind but I needed to know. The little head won. I nodded.

She stood up. I was so nervous. I knew I had to be visibly shaking. I kept my gaze downward, at her feet.

"I am going upstairs," she said. "Remain in place for ten minutes. Then, remove all your clothes and come up. When you get upstairs, kneel in front of the door and wait."

Then she walked away. I could hear her climbing the stairs but I didn't look. I stayed in place and glanced at my watch to check the time.

Ten minutes later I got up and quickly shed my clothes. I bounded up the stairs, my hard cock pointing the way. When I got to our bedroom the door was closed. I knelt down in front of it and waited.

A few minutes passed before I heard her call out.

"You may open the door now."

I reached for the knob, turned it and pushed the door open. She was in bed, under the covers, her head propped up on a few pillows.

"Come stand at the foot of the bed," she ordered.

I rose, walked over to that spot and stood there. Although my erection had subsided somewhat while waiting, it now began to grow again. It did not go unnoticed.

"Someone's excited," she said in a teasing, sing song voice.

It only caused my cock to get harder.

"Well don't get any funny ideas," she said. "We fucked last night. I hope you enjoyed yourself because you won't be doing it again any time soon."

Her choice of words shocked me a little. First, she rarely said fuck or used any other crude wordage. Then there was the implication that she was cutting me off. As in no sex for a while. I had anticipated at least a short term denial period considering she wanted me in chastity but the way she said it implied a period much longer than I was thinking.

"Tomorrow is Friday and it is New Years Eve," she said. "I have taken the day off, so do not disturb me in the morning when you get up for work."

I was standing there, sheepishly. She was speaking in that stern, authoritative tone that she usually reserves for when she is upset with me. I didn't believe she was upset with me now but was doing her best to assert herself in this new paradigm we were exploring. Whatever the reason, I was feeling quite small and exposed standing before her as I was. It was both humiliating and exciting at the same time. My cock bobbed with my excitement.

"Rules for the bedroom," she said, matter of factly. "No touching yourself or me without permission. Is that understood?"

I nodded my agreement and with that, she rolled to her side and rearranged the pillows.

"Now turn out the lights and come to bed."

I walked over, flipped the wall switch and climbed into bed.

"I love you," I said.

I did not think she would object to me speaking. She had not forbidden it and an "I love you" at bedtime was our normal routine.

She responded, "I love you, too. Sweet dreams."

I don't know what I dreamed. I know I didn't sleep well. A combination of excitement and nervousness kept me tossing and turning most of the night.

When my alarm went off I turned if off as quickly as I could. To avoid it going off a second time I didn't hit the snooze button. I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

I performed my standard morning routine, deciding to put off shaving my body and putting on the chastity device until I got home from work. As I was getting dressed it occurred to me that this would be the last time it would be my normal morning routine. Things were going to change.

Just before lunchtime my phone pinged. It was a text from Laura.

I have sent you an email. Read it before you come home. Love you.

I responded that I would.

Work was kind of hectic and it wasn't until the afternoon that I had an opportunity to check my mail. When I did, her message was easy enough to find amongst the junk. The subject line read, Slave Instructions. I opened it and started reading.

Slave,

Yes, you will be slave until I decide to call you something else.

I see that you did not complete your assignments this morning. I am a bit disappointed but trust that you will accomplish those tasks as soon as you get home this evening.

I know that we normally stay home on New Years Eve but this year I have accepted Janet's invitation and we are going to dinner and a party with her and Dave. I will fill you in on the details later but you will need to be dressed and ready to go no later than seven.

I do hope you are ready on time. Points are at stake.

Mistress Laura

So it begins. She was Mistress Laura and I was her slave. I got excited just looking at the words.

"Mistress Laura," I said quietly to myself. I smiled as my dick got uncomfortably hard in my pants. I had to reach down under my desk and adjust myself.

I tried to turn my attention back to my work but found it difficult to concentrate. We never went out on New Years Eve, choosing to avoid all the potential drunk drivers and inevitable sobriety check points. I wondered why she had decided to go out this year. She certainly had a plan in mind.

Since we were going out, I now had an issue with time. I didn't normally get home from work until at least five thirty, sometimes later depending on traffic. That didn't leave a lot of time to get ready. The most time consuming thing I was going to have to do was shave. I'm not overly hairy but I knew getting my whole body done was going to take a while. I considered my options and decided on a plan that I hoped would cut the time needed considerably.

I made a stop at the store on the way home. I know, I didn't have time for a stop but thought it would save time in the long run. I found the hair removal creams and started reading the labels. Apply, wait five minutes, rinse. This would be much quicker than shaving and I hoped less chance of missing spots.

I got home and dashed upstairs. Laura was in the shower. I'd have to wait for her to finish before I could take mine. I told her I was home and asked how much longer she would be. She said she was almost finished so I told her I was going to use the other bathroom.

trngpet77
trngpet77
327 Followers
12