Yep, Married Off to the Demon Lord Ch. 03

Story Info
I see your one hot demon man, and I raise you five.
6.2k words
4.8
11.2k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FayeBby
FayeBby
90 Followers

Howdy y'all. I tried something a little new today. I have never written about more than two people doing the ~nasty~ before, so any feedback (as with any of my stories) on what I did right or wrong is more than welcomed and very appreciated.

Hope you enjoy. :)

...

Not long after Cassiel leaves, I get a soft knock on the door from a young demon woman named Clara who identifies herself as my new maid. She's not as tall as Cass, but still towers about a foot above me. Around most women so tall, elegant, and beautiful-- I'd usually feel at least a little insecure standing next to them. Clara strikes me as the kind of woman that no one ever feels insecure around, if for no reason other than that she doesn't allow them to. After handing me a robe she shows me around my new room, taking me into the closet and showing me where my new clothes are.

You might say that there's a lot of 'new' happening this morning.

Before leaving, Clara tells me that the kitchen is right down the hall if I'm hungry, and hands me a large box.

"What's this?" She responds by nodding for me to open it, so I pull off the lid and find a sketchbook that's nearly as big as my torso, as well as a pack of artists pencils.

"Lord Cassiel asked me to fetch them for you this morning. Said that when I gave them to you, I should point out that there's a garden right outside your patio, with ample comfortable seating in case..." She clears her throat, a knowing little smile on her face, "... in case you were sore."

Kill me.

After the first wave of embarrassment passes, I can't help but smile a bit dreamily at the thoughtful gift, "If all demon husbands are this lovely, I think I might need to send out some letters to my single girlfriends back home."

"Oh, they're lovely just as often as your kind's are." She waves her hand dismissively, "If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to have me fetched for you."

"Of course, thanks again." I give her an awkward little bow since I'm still holding the box, but she still gives me a more gracious one in return.

Before she walks out the door, she calls back to me, "Oh, and Lady Avery?"

"Hmm?"

Clare shoots me a big smile, "Welcome home, my lady."

I try to shoot an equally lovely smile back at her, "Thank you."

...

An hour or so later, I end up finding that a reasonable amount of the clothes Cass got for his future bride fit me perfectly.

Almost as if he has a type or something.

I giggle a bit to myself as I settle on an off-white cotton sundress, and when I can't find any shoes I decide that they must not be a common thing for demons. Which I'm definitely not complaining about.

Cassiel's garden is one of the most beautiful sights that I've ever seen. Part of me wonders if he became so chuckled by my love of everything floral because he knew he had a literal treasure trove waiting for me right outside his-- our room. I thought I was signing up to be a part of some orgy loving, sadistic harem, but on my first day of marriage I'm in my husband's garden drawing flowers. If I weren't surrounded by demons, I'd assume that I actually married a human man last night, and all of my demon sex memories were just my own perversive desires blending into early onset dementia. Somehow, for the first time in my life, it seems that I've gotten to have my cake and eat it too. I don't think I could have built myself a more perfect husband.

And I'm only slightly disappointed that he doesn't have a tail.

I giggle to myself at my own stupid joke as I put down my pencil in my lap and stretch, snuggling deeper into the comfortable patio couch I'm sitting on.

"What're you giggling at?"

I gasp at the growingly familiar deep baritone behind me, my hand instinctively covering my chest as I whirl around and find my demon husband's face inches from mine, looking over my shoulder at my sketchbook. His dark grey skin looks almost warm in the sunlight, the contrast of his intimidating form surrounded by varias flora making him look even more striking than usual. The way his full mouth is curled in a smug smirk makes my mind travel to earlier that morning...

"Hmm? Are the flowers telling you jokes, poppy?" His eyebrows are practically having a meeting with his hairline as he looks down at me.

I shake my head slightly too hard before clearing my throat, "Sorry, just uh-- a little lost in thought."

"Make sure to leave crumbs so you can find your way back." He gives me a little wink before looking at my sketchbook again, "Do you have a preference for magnolias, or did they just catch your eye first?"

"A little of both. Magnolia's are my favorite flower to draw." He tilts his head at me, so I say, "They don't last very long, so it feels more special to capture them while you can."

"Hmm." He glances at my drawing again before giving my forehead a kiss, "We're having guests for dinner tonight. Nothing stuffy, just some good friends of mine that wanted to celebrate our nuptials with us." I must not hide my worry very well, because he adds with a smile, "They won't bite. Well, unless you give them permission to."

"Is there any dress code I should know about?"

"A dress code for what you're allowed to wear for your own dinner in your own home? No, just wear whatever you want." He tousles my hair before straightening back to his full height, "You'll be surrounded by shirtless, barefooted demons. Fashion isn't exactly our cup of tea." Leaning over one last time to kiss me, he pets my hair as he says, "I've gotta get back to work, I'll see you tonight." There's the hint of a spark behind his gaze as he says 'tonight,' reminding me of the promise he made to me earlier this morning.

With a warm flush over my face I confirm through a shy smile, "Tonight."

...

After spending longer than I care to admit going through my wardrobe for appropriate demon dinner attire, I end up deciding to stick with the sundress. Clara swings by to escort me to the dining room, giving me a small rundown on what to expect.

"This is very casual, just a get together between friends. There will be more formal dinners and parties that you'll be asked to attend, but this is essentially a meet-the-family situation."

"Is he actually related to any of them?"

"No, Lord Cassiel is an only child, and his family lives at least a week away on horseback. These are the men he grew up with, but he considers them his brothers."

"I see." An image pops into my head of being in the same room as six Cassiels, and while I quickly shove it aside, I still ask, "Are they anything like Cass?"

Clara seems mildly amused by my pet name for my husband, but answers my question without mentioning it, "I suppose you could say that. They all have their quirks, and if I'm being honest..." My handmaiden makes a show out of craning her neck to look around us before whispering to me in a caricature of conspiracy, "... Byleth has a habit of awakening my more violent tendencies." I snort a bit at the idea of Clara ever being violent, but she ignores it, "But, I would still trust him and every other man in that room with my life. So fret not."

"Hmm."

'Fret not.' She says. Yes of course, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks a bunch.

"Now, if at any point you do feel uncomfortable for any reason, all you have to do is say that you're not feeling well and ask for me, and I'll come fetch you. These are Lord Cassiel's closest friends and most trusted advisors, so no one is going to treat you poorly. But, I do understand that being surrounded by six demon men could potentially be a bit... overwhelming for a human woman. So just know that I'm there if you need me."

I let out a long sigh as we reach what I assume to be the doors to the dining room, "Thanks Clara. Have a bottle of wine ready on the off chance, or high chance, that I royally embarrass myself."

Clara fails at holding back her smile as she says, "Of course, my lady." Opening the demon-sized double doors, Clara manages to announce my arrival with a tone that is equally soft as it is authoritative, "Lady Avery, your lordship."

Six demon men stand in unison from the long table as I enter the room, my gaze jumping between their features until I find my husband at the end, gesturing amusedly towards the empty seat next to him. I try to hide my deep breath as I make my way over to him, letting him pull out my chair for me before sitting down. As soon as Cass is seated, he begins with introductions. Gesturing towards each demon as he says the names, "Byleth, Harith, Kar, Mammon, Shiva."

"It's a pleasure." I nod my head towards the rest of the table, hoping that it doesn't come off as awkward as it felt.

"The pleasure is ours." The demon named Harith speaks first, giving me a wide, bright smile that's a stunning contrast to his nearly ebony skin and somehow even darker hair, "I was just telling Cass that the married life looks to be treating him well, now I can clearly see why." Harith gives me a wink that feels more jovial than it does flirtatious, but I still blush a bit from the compliment.

Suddenly I feel my chair lurch towards Cassiel, the legs loudly screeching against the floors as he pulls me closer to him with his foot. The demons around me all chuckle at the display, especially when I give Cass the evil eye.

"So, Lady Avery, how are you settling in?" Mammon jumps in, his soft voice sounding almost alien coming out of his mouth. His skin is a much lighter shade of grey, his hair so white that it almost looks like it's glowing, but his abnormally large and winding horns in combination with the large scar running across his face still give off an intimidating vibe, to say the very least.

"Fine, thanks." Even though I say it with a smile, the short answer still feels rude to me somehow, so in my typical overthinking-it fashion, I search for something else to add, "I mean-- it's a little weird, but weird can be good."

As servants bring out what looks to be stew, the demon named Byleth says, "What's weirder, then? Being married, married to a demon, or is it the... honeymoon festivities that you find unsettling?" I bite my tongue at the retort bubbling up my throat, but then he says, "Come out with it."

I smile as I lick the inside of my cheek before speaking, "I was just thinking of a little rumor I heard earlier about your tendency to bring out the violence in people." Raising my glass to him silently, I take a small sip of my wine before finishing with, "I get it now."

The demons around me all laugh in unison before digging into their food, the conversation naturally drifting away from me as they settle into what I assume to be their normal chatter.

...

Once dinner is done, we stay at the table and nurse our drinks as the conversation continues. I'm mostly silent now, unable to keep up with the topics of local demon politics or economics, but doing my best to listen intently and learn what I can. Unfortunately, a lot of it goes over my head. I can practically feel the expression of stupid written all over my face.

Seeming to notice my silence, Cassiel rests his hand about halfway up my thigh under the table, ever so slightly squeezing before massaging my inner thigh with his thumb. It's clearly meant to be a comforting gesture, but it feels like electricity is gripping my skin. My breath hitches slightly, my ears starting to burn as much as the heat pooling between my legs as I reach for my wine and take a healthy sip. I can practically feel my husband's amusement rolling off of him in waves as he continues chatting about local politics with his demon buddies, his thumb continuing its slow circular torture on my inner thigh, a clear innuendo to trap me into thinking about that thumb rubbing circles over something else. Call me a horny idiot, because it fucking works.

"If the taxes are too high, then they're too high. No amount of denial or wishful thinking on our part is going to change that. We want them to be able to afford paying the next tithe, do we not?" As Cass speaks, I feel his fingers lightly press into my skin before he's slowly dragging his hand upwards, and I have to bite my lip to keep from groaning when he reaches the top of my thigh and stops, massaging my skin with his thumb dangerously close to my already soaked center.

The simultaneously tallest, leanest, and meanest-looking demon, Kar, speaks up with what I now know to be his usual condescending tone, "Are the taxes too high? Or are you simply being tested?"

Harith, who is quickly becoming my favorite, adds with a long sigh, "That's something worth considering. Who's to say the taxes won't be 'too high' next year, and the year after...?"

"Hmm." Cassiel props an elbow up on the table, leaning his head against his fist as I feel his thumb begin to trace torturously light circles over my clit through my wet panties. The touch is so delicate that it's barely there, but it's enough to make my breathing uneven. "The land isn't yielding the same it once did. Whatever is happening to the soil or the crops, it is happening, and that would clearly affect the economy. I'm not so sure this is just a matter of testing boundaries."

The largest demon, Shiva, who has maybe said two words the entire dinner, chimes in with, "Both scenarios could be true, or the truth could lie somewhere in between."

"You're saying that perhaps the taxes are too high, but they're over exaggerating how high they are to test the waters?" In response to my husband's clarification, Shiva nods wordlessly. Cass lets out a long sigh as his thumb hooks beneath my underwear, teasing my swollen clit directly. Absentmindedly, I clutch his forearm under the table, digging my nails slightly into his skin as I clench my jaw, doing everything in my power not to moan as he presses his thumb harder and harder against me.

I hear one of the demon males --Harith, I believe-- chuckle, "Cass, are you going to tease your poor wife all night, or are you going to let her cum?"

My face goes so red that I'm shocked when I don't faint from the blood rush, my entire body freezing as my heart sinks all the way down to my asshole.

Cassiel answers his friends chuckle with one of his own before he palms me through my underwear roughly, making me gasp slightly, not helping at all with the whole absolutely-mortified condition I've got going on right now.

"Well that depends..." After several moments of silence, I look up and find Cass staring down at me with lust burning behind his eyes, "... would you like for me to make you cum, poppy?"

My mouth falls open, and I'm not sure how long I'm sitting there blinking and gaping at my husband before another amused chuckle from Harith gets my attention.

"I didn't realize human women were so shy. I see why you're so fond of them, Cass. It's very cute." Harith winks at me before he explains, "Sex is a lot more... casual in our culture. I can't even tell you how many times I've fucked my wife during gatherings like this. It can be a private thing, but it can also be a social thing. Nothing to be embarrassed about, sweetheart."

That's easy for you to say, demon boy.

I mean to say the sassy quip, but all words fail me as I feel Cassiel press against my opening through my underwear while he leans over to whisper in my ear, "Be a good little bird and perch on my lap."

Without thinking I obey, my face getting so warm that it's almost uncomfortable as I rise out of my chair and stand in front of him. Cass makes quick work of yanking my underwear down my legs, and as I step out of them he turns me to face the table before sitting me in his lap, spreading my legs with his. No one can see below the table, but they all get a clear view of my mouth falling open as Cass easily sinks two fingers inside of me, and the slick sound of how wet I am practically echoes off the walls as he starts to slowly rub upwards against my g-spot.

"Tell Bael that we'll drop the taxes by half of what he asked..."

Cassiel and the other demons continue on with business as usual while Cass teases my inner wall, and I lean my head back against his chest and sigh with desire when I feel his erection pressing against my ass. Without thought I start rolling my hips slightly against him, and I smile inwardly when his voice nearly breaks mid sentence. I hear a few demon chuckles across the table in response to my antics, pushing me on as I let myself begin to softly pant in time to Cassiel's fingers. What must be several minutes passes by like that, with the conversation sounding farther and farther away as I lose myself in the feeling of Cassiel's finger softly fucking me. I can feel every eye on me the entire time, especially after Cass yanks my dress down over my breasts, giving everyone a clear view as he begins kneading at the handful of flesh. As he continues to blather on and on about gods know what, I turn my head so that my face is buried against his neck, unable to stop myself from quietly whimpering with need.

His other arm wraps around me before his hand dips between my legs, teasing my clit while the fingers inside of me begin to pull out before slowly sinking back in. I groan desperately at how slow and gentle he's torturing me, rolling my hips faster against him.

"You don't like it when I fuck you like this?" I shake my head as I whine against his neck, Cassiel commanding me, "Tell them how you like to be fucked, poppy."

I realize then that the conversation has gone quiet, and as I peek out across the table, I see five pairs of demon eyes staring directly at me, with more than one hand moving suspiciously under the table.

"Hard." I say it so quietly that even I barely hear myself. The hands at my center come to a complete halt simultaneously.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I like it when you fuck me hard, sir." I whine out reluctantly as I scrunch my eyes shut, my face somehow managing to feel even hotter.

My response is met with a satisfied, hyper-masculine groan as Cass bucks his hips against my ass. His hand slowly pulls out of me before adding a third finger and slamming back in, making me cry out my husband's name as he roughly rubs my clit. He sets a slow and steady rhythm, but each time that he rams into me with his fingers, the wet sound of it fills the room.

My back starts to arch as my mouth falls open, growing completely silent as I get closer and closer to the edge.

"You'll never see a woman look cuter when she cums." Cass calls out to the table, his tone equal parts amused and aroused. The sound of it sends me over, my spine snapping straight as I cry out, my body shaking as I cum on full display to the males surrounding me.

"Fuck. You're not wrong, brother." I believe I hear Byleth speak, but I can barely make sense of anything as Cass works me through my orgasm.

When the waves of pleasure finally subsides, my husband casually asks the room, "Now, should I cum here?" The hand that was at my clit ghosts its way up my body, stopping to gently circle my throat. "Or maybe here...?" Cass pulls his hand out of me, loudly slapping my wet entrance for emphasis, making me cry out in pleasure and pain. His voice is gravel-filled as he finishes with, "Or here?" His hand retreats from my center and falls behind me, and I feel a still very wet finger gently probing against my asshole. I gasp slightly at the strange sensation, which makes Cassiel chuckle darkly, "I have a preference for here, but I want you alone for that."

"You could fuck her elbow for all she cares, brother. She clearly just wants you to shut up and fuck her." That one definitely came from Byleth, and I decide to play along by crawling out of my husband's lap and bending my body over the table directly in front of him.

FayeBby
FayeBby
90 Followers
12