Yep, Married Off to the Demon Lord Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My action is met with a grunt of approval from the demon behind me, his hand smacking across my ass lightly as I hear him stand and undo his pants. I moan in response, wiggling my ass in the air in the most inviting way possible.

When I feel the head of his cock teasing my clit, my desperate whimpering is met with an amused, "Is this what you want, poppy?"

I nod, pushing myself up on my elbows so that I can look back at him. His torso is tense, one hand teasing me with his cock while the other is still massaging at my ass, the finger just barely dipping in and out of it.

"He wants you to say it, love." I hear Harith coo at me from my right, and without thinking I make eye contact with him. He's only a foot away from me like this, and I can see him fisting his cock through his pants as he talks to me, "Cass here is a sucker for begging."

I watch Harith soothe his erection for several moments before I turn to face my husband again, forcing every bit of desperation that I'm feeling into my voice as I say, "Please, can I have your cock, sir?"

Cassiel grunts as his thumb pushes its way into my ass, making me cry out as he dips the head of his cock into my wet folds before pulling it back out, running the tip up and down my entrance, "Is this where you want my cock, baby?"

"Yes, please sir. I need your cock inside of me so bad that it hurts."

With that, I feel Cassiel's cock slam into me, his hips digging into me as he fully sheaths himself. I throw a hand over my mouth to try and muffle my scream, and I hear Cass instruct Mammon, who is sitting at my left, to pin my wrists against the table. When I turn to face him, the demon is already leaning forward in his chair, both of his hands encircling both of my wrists and pressing them against the wood. Before I have time to think, Cassiel's cock pulls out of me before slamming back in even harder than before, and I have no time to turn my head before I scream in pleasure right in Mammon's face.

"That's it, Avery. Let it go." Mammon's words are oddly soothing, and I find myself lost in his rough features as I feel the thumb inside of my ass be replaced by a long finger, which fucks me with far more fervor than the cock in my pussy, making me whimper with need as I stare Mammon in the eye.

"Are you going to make her beg all night, Cass? It's rude to keep a lady waiting like this." Harith speaks from my right, and when I turn to face him, I see that he has his cock out now, and I lick my lips without thinking at the sight of it.

"You better fuck her now brother, your wife seems to have found another cock she likes." Byleth speaks, and I grow more and more understanding of Clara's earlier comment.

Cassiel laughs without humor in response, spanking my ass harder than before as he begins giving me what I want, his hips falling into a steady rhythm as they smack against my ass and thighs, his fingers fucking my ass faster as I begin crying out my husbands name repeatedly, staring hungrily at Harith's cock the entire time.

"That's it. Tell them baby--" I feel Cassiel's hand in my hair before he's yanking my head up and straight, forcing me to look at everyone, "... tell them who this pussy belongs to."

"To you." I know before I've finished saying it that it won't be enough for him.

My husband's grip on my hair gets so tight that it makes my eyes water as he says, "Use your words, poppy."

"My pussy belongs to you, sir." I practically cry out as Cass releases my hair to grab me by the hip, pounding into me faster and harder until the entire table is shaking violently with each thrust.

"She's so obedient, Cass. You've already trained her well." Mammon purrs directly into my ear before nipping at it, his grip on my wrists getting tighter as he says, "I think she deserves a reward."

Instinctively I expose my neck to him, and Mammon lets out a pleased sound as he begins trailing feather light kisses up and down my throat. I see Harith standing to my right, completely naked as he drags his fist up and down his impossible length.

Cassiel pauses as he watches me admire Harith's cock, returning to a teasing and gentle pace as he asks, "Do you want Harith's cock in your throat, poppy?"

I swallow thickly as Harith pumps himself harder in response, my mouth dropping open without thinking, my tongue falling completely out of my mouth.

"Oh, what a good girl you are." Hairth cooes at me as he climbs onto the table, sitting on his knees directly in front of me, his cock barely an inch from my mouth. But as I lean forward to take it, I feel a hand at my hair, yanking my head back.

"Your husband asked you a question, Avery." It's Byleth's voice I hear behind me, I'm assuming his hand that's holding me by the hair.

"Yes, I want Harith's cock in my throat." I hardly recognize the desperation in my voice as I breathlessly beg for this stranger to fuck my mouth. Everyone seems pleased by my response, because all at once Cass begins slamming back into me, Byleth pushes my head down, forcing my once again open mouth to slowly sink down Harith's length as his hips buck against my face.

Harith's hands both slide down my chest, his fingers teasing and pinching my nipples as I moan endlessly around his cock, my nose buried in his pubic hair as Byleth holds me down with the other demon's entire length down my throat.

"Byleth, please. Don't make her tease me like that." Harith lets out a breathy, desperate moan as he pinches my nipples and twists them hard, making me gag on a scream of pleasure as I feel tension beginning to build again at my center.

"Apologies. The last time I checked, you liked being teased, brother." I barely have time to think about the innuendo behind Byleth's words before I feel his grip tighten in my hair, yanking me back up the length of Harith's cock before pushing me back down again.

"Fuck that's good." Harith ignores Byleth's comment as his hips continue to buck against me, his breath coming out more and more ragged.

An unknown hand, I believe Byleth's free one, slips between my legs and quickly finds my clit, rubbing it in hard, fast circles as Cass continues to fuck me progressively harder and faster. The sound of his and Harith's moans fill the room, along with the sounds of my wet pussy being fucked and the loud moan-gagging from my throat.

As my back starts to arch, I hear Mammon loudly declare next to my ear, "I think she's going to cum again already."

My eyes begin to water as my head is violently pulled and pushed up and down Harith's cock, the demon's hands abandoning my tits and grabbing each side of my head instead as he groans, "Cum with me, Avery. Cum while I fill that pretty little throat of yours." Harith starts fucking my throat, his thrusts meeting with each of Byleth's pushes before digging into me, Byleth holding me down hard as I feel Harith cum down my throat with loud and jagged breaths. I follow close behind, gagging loudly as my body convulses, several demon moans of approval sounding as I cum hard on the table. Harith's cock pulls out my throat, and I'm practically crying as I finish cumming, gasping and grunting as my eyes roll back in my head.

"Fuck, Ava." I hear Cassiel moan behind me, his fingers leaving my ass as he pulls out his cock, and I hear demons laugh around me as I whimper desperately from the loss. Cass chuckles the loudest as he yanks me up by my hair so that I'm standing again, my knees wobbling as he declares, "Forget what I said earlier, I want your ass now." The head of his cock presses against it in response, and I gasp from the sensation while I still grind against him, desperate to have his cock in whatever way I can. My husband groans from my response before asking, "Who wants her cunt?"

Harith slides off of the table and Mammon quickly takes his place, laying himself out on his back where I was just lying moments ago. Cass pushes me down on top of him, both of my thighs being pushed apart by Mammon's as he slowly pushes his cock inside of me. I moan into the strange demon's neck as he fills me, and he lets out a soft grunt in return when he's buried to the hilt.

That's when I feel Cass settle between Mammon's thighs, the head of his cock pushing harder and harder against my ass until it gives way, and I cry out as his head slips inside of me. Mammon's hand wraps around my throat, gently pulling my face up to look at him as Cassiel's cock slowly pushes in and pulls out of me, going a little deeper each time as animalistic, low grunts come out of me with each gentle thrust. Both men groan when Cassiel finally takes my ass completely, and I can feel that Cassiel's balls are resting on Mammon's against my taint as they both grind against me, trying to get as deep inside of me as possible.

"Fuck, your ass feels even better than I thought it would." My husband moans in approval as he slowly pulls back until only his head is inside of me before sinking back in slightly faster, and Mammon captures my mouth with his as I cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain, our teeth clanking together as he too begins slowly fucking me. His tongue circles mine sloppily as I continuously make foreign and desperate noises, my mind somewhere far away as I lose myself in the pleasure.

After only the gods know how long, I sense someone kneeling next to me, and both Mammon and I turn our heads simultaneously to find Byleth on his knees on the table, the head of his cock mere inches from our faces. Despite myself, I'm already salivating as my mouth falls open in anticipation. Byleth seems amused by this as he grabs Mammon's face, "Oh no, Avery, that's not for you." Byleth situates himself directly behind Mammon's head, pulling it back by his chin until his throat is parallel to his cock. I dig my nails into Mammon's chest as Byleth sinks his cock inside of Mammon's throat, not giving the other demon any time to adjust before he starts fucking his throat just as violently as Cass is fucking my ass.

I push myself up slightly, resting with my forearms against Mammon's chest as I watch him being used by Byleth. I see Kar moving in my peripheral before I feel a hand wedge between Mammon and I, quickly finding my clit and rubbing it in almost impossibly fast circles.

"Oh, fuck." I scream like an injured animal as I feel myself climbing towards a level of pleasure that feels dangerous, my bladder suddenly feeling very full, "Fuck, it's too much. It feels like I'm going to wet myself." My eyes are crying as I moan, but the demon men around me only go harder.

"Have you never squirted before, poppy?" Cass groans from behind me, his breath labored and rugged as he somehow fucks me even harder.

"No, I don't know. I-- uhh." I squeeze my pelvic muscles as tight as I can, trying my best to hold it in, "Oh, fuck. If you keep going I'm-- Ungh, I'm going to..."

Byleth grabs me by the throat as he fucks Mammon's throat faster, his own pleasure clearly gaining on him as he says, "Go ahead, Avery. It's okay if you can't hold it." I shake my head against his grip, the embarrassment somehow turning me on even more as I squeeze harder and harder against what's building inside of me. Byleth's grip on my throat tightens as his mouth falls open, his eyes scrunching tight as he buries his cock deep into Mammon's throat, releasing a string of curses as he feeds him his seed. I can feel Mammon moaning through his chest as his cock begins fucking me faster, and when I feel his hips dig against me and his cock fills me with his cum, I can't hold it any more.

Everything goes black as my back arches, my legs shaking uncontrollably as a rush of liquid flows with force from my center, creating a small puddle on Mammon's stomach while the rest runs down his cock and balls. My body jerks and contracts violently from the intense pleasure as I hear Cassiel begin moaning a string of curses behind me. Byleth pulls out of Mammon's throat completely with an audible pop as he watches me squirt, Mammon quickly sitting up so that he can watch as well.

"That's a good girl. Let it all out, I can tell that your master likes it." Mammon teases me as he pets my hair, and Kar only rubs my clit harder and faster in response. I wail as another rush of liquid squirts out of me, and the demons around me all either moan or grunt in response.

"Where do you want my cum, poppy?" Cassiel's voice is guttural as he fucks me, his own orgasm quickly approaching him.

"In my ass. I want your cum in my ass." I sob on the words as he fucks me harder, his moans turning into animalistic growls as he approaches his own pleasure, screaming my name as he buries himself inside of me and fills my ass with his seed. It feels so good that it feels almost like I cum again, a smaller rush of warm liquid coming out of me before I collapse against Mammon's chest, desperately gasping for air as I try to catch my breath. I feel both cocks pull out of me at once and I shudder from the sensation, my thighs spasming as I feel Mammon and Cassiel's cum both start to leak out of me, mingling and mixing together as they run down my opening.

I feel myself being pulled into strong arms as I'm lifted off of Mammon, my husband's voice surrounding me as he asks, "How are you feeling?"

I yawn loudly, which I'm pretty sure earns me a round of chuckles, but I'm too tired to notice as I say, "Like I need a nap."

Cassiel presses a feather light kiss to my forehead, and before I slip into unconsciousness I can faintly hear him say, "Nap time, then."

12