Yep, Married Off to the Demon Lord Ch. 04

Story Info
Staking claims and playing dangerous games.
3.7k words
4.88
6.1k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FayeBby
FayeBby
88 Followers

I groan slightly as I wake up, my sore muscles screaming at me as I try to stretch the sleep out of them. The giant demon I'm lying on top of sighs slightly as I stir, a large hand running over my back in soothing circles.

"How are you feeling, little bird?"

Groaning slightly louder —perhaps a bit over-dramatically— I rest my chin on his broad, hard chest as I look up at my husband's handsome face. I don't think that I'll ever get over the sight of his full mouth, strong nose, and deep eyes staring back at me. I'm equally doubtful that the sight of his horns will ever cease to send the lower half of my body pulsing with need. Pouting my lip slightly, I take a strand of his long black hair between my fingers, stroking the silk between them as I whine to him, "Like I got ran over by a stampede of wild beasts."

"Not wholly inaccurate." He chuckles softly from behind his lazy, groggy grin as his hand at my back finds the back of my head, petting my bed head tenderly. I snort at the joke.

He's certainly not wrong.

Remembering the night prior makes my face flush, but when I try to bury my face in his chest, his free hand cups my chin, holding my gaze prisoner in his. I bite my bottom lip as he stares me down. With nowhere for me or my embarrassment to hide, I decide to face my shame head-on before I drop dead from it.

"So that really was... normal then?" I wince slightly at the word, and he rolls his eyes with a shrug.

"Pretty much, but frankly, I don't really give a damn how normal or not-normal something is."

"Hmm." I hum softly as I admire his handsome face in silence, my mind combing through the events at dinner. I'd be lying like an innocent thief holding a bag of gold if I said that I didn't enjoy myself, but our relationship —no our marriage, actually— is still so new that no real boundaries or definitions have been made. It's not so much that I wish it hadn't happened, more so that I wish we'd discussed it first. Because now there's so much up in the air, and the idea of doing the same thing again, but with the roles reversed...

My face must clearly reflect the revulsion I feel because Cassiel's brows furrow together with concern as he asks, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I press my lips together and try my best to force my expression towards one of neutrality.

Cassiel gives me the kind of flat stare that tells me neither of us are leaving this bed until I tell him the truth.

I sigh dramatically as I stare at the strands of his hair that I'm toying with between my fingers. "Are you going to want to..." He raises his brows as I draw out the word, clearly stalling for time, "... do that again but with..." Cass nods for me to continue, clearly feeling equal parts concerned and amused by me, "...women?"

Cassiel sucks his teeth briefly in understanding before saying, "Ahh. I see." He resumes petting my hair with a patient, tender smile on his face. "Is that something that's enticing to you?"

I let out another sigh, "No. The image made me feel... violent."

Cass barks a laugh as he wraps his giant arms around me, pulling me fully on top of him, my face hovering mere inches above his. "Yes, I'm sure that you're quite ferocious." I pinch him softly in the neck, and it's his turn to sigh before he says, "Poppy, I don't want to do anything that you don't want to do."

"But isn't that unfair?" Chewing the inside of my cheek as I stare down at him, he rolls his eyes.

"Avery, we're talking about sex, not a game of checkers. What works for me won't necessarily work for you."

"So it didn't make you jealous at all?" I stare at his chin as I speak, but he waits for me to look back up at him before he answers me.

"No, but I understand why it would for you. I just..." He shrugs, "I know that you belong to me. Your body is simply a vessel. Now, if I ever caught you having some grand love affair, I'd crucify the poor bastard on my front lawn." I giggle at my usually calm husband's casual mention of such violence, making the statement as simply as if he were talking about what we'll be eating for breakfast. "As long as your heart is mine, Poppy, I don't care about much else."

My heart swells slightly as I pout my lip at him, "Awe."

He just rolls his eyes, "Honeymoon starts tomorrow, by the way." Kissing me before rolling out of bed, he leans back to tousle my hair before the curtains around our bed close behind him. "I'll send for Clara to bring you something for the soreness."

"Thank you, dear husband." I call back playfully towards him before humming pleasantly as I sink into the warm spot in bed that he left behind.

I think that I must fall back asleep, but once Cass is dressed, he pops in to give me one last kiss before he leaves. "Rest well, little bird."

...

In the night I feel a large body ease onto the bed beside me, the mattress softly sinking beneath my husband's massive weight, and I greedily throw my limbs over him before Cass chuckles and pulls me closer. "Hello, Poppy."

"It's late." I mumble grumpily as I nuzzle my face into his strong neck.

"I know. I'm sorry that I woke you." He whispers to me as I feel a large hand running over my back, and as we lay nearly identical to how we did this morning, it almost feels as though no time has passed at all.

"No, I'm not mad that you woke me. I missed you." I kiss his cheek and see him smile.

He turns his head slightly so that our faces are only inches apart, whispering sweetly, "I'm all yours now." Cass tilts his head up for a kiss, and I place a thumb over his lips as I scowl at him.

"You're all mine all the time."

Cassiel grins so wide it looks painful before he places his hand on the back of my head and pulls me into a kiss, my lips crashing against his before he mumbles against my mouth playfully, "Yes ma'am."

Crawling on top of him, I can barely straddle his massive lap as I kiss him greedily, my legs being spread obscenely wide by his large frame. His hands circle my thighs greedily, kneading into the soft, fatty flesh as he groans, "If I have any say in how I die, let it be with my face buried between these."

I giggle at him before playfully licking his cheek, "That might sound pleasant for you, but think of what a horrifying experience that would be on my end."

Cass lets out a cannonball laugh that echoes extra loud through the otherwise silent room. "Really now?"

Snorting, I flick his nose, "Just imagine if I literally choked to death with your cock down my throat."

As I feel a hard outline pulse against the meeting of my thighs, my husband groans before nipping at my earlobe, "If you take out the 'to death' bit, that's a rather enticing offer."

Giggling like a school girl with a puppy love crush from my own husband's flirting, I start to kiss down his jaw and neck, biting down hard at the meeting of his shoulder, earning a deep groan of desire from him. "Yes, Master." I playfully whisper into his ear before continuing down his body, and Cass chuckles low in his throat.

"Oh, little bird. You really shouldn't call me that."

"Why not, sir?" I plant soft kisses down his giant, rippled torso as I slowly crawl down his body, earning small gasps from the demon above me each time I gently nibble at his dark skin.

"Because it makes me want to do fiendish things to you."

"Good." I look up to wink at him before resuming my torture, finding him looking down at me with equal parts desire, amusement, and admiration on his face. Taking my time to trace every line, dimple, and plane of his abdomen with my tongue— by the time I reach his hard cock, my usually composed husband is breathing rather erratically. Not bothering to hide my grin as I settle between his legs, I stare up at Cass as he props himself up on his elbows to look back down at me.

"Mine." I whisper carnally towards him with my mouth barely an inch away from his shaft, the feeling of my breath falling over it making his cock twitch slightly. Sighing happily in response to the small sign of his want for me, I ever so slightly lap at one of the pulsing veins with the tip of my tongue.

"Yours." My demon husband groans under his breath, his dark eyes on fire as they bore into mine.

Starting from the base of his shaft, I slowly follow that same vein with the tip of my tongue once more, Cassiel's body gradually stiffening beneath me until I pull back a fraction of an inch just before reaching the head of his cock.

"Always?" I breathe the question against his head, my lips just barely grazing the swollen dark skin as he gasps above me.

"Yes, my little bird." Reaching down with one hand, he pets my hair tenderly with a look of simultaneous hunger and contentment on his face. "Always."

"Hmm." Pressing my lips to the tip of his head, I hum softly, earning another delicious cock twitch. Taking just his head gingerly into my mouth, I just barely move my tongue flat against it as I hum once more, and this time my husband's hips are what's twitching, barely catching himself before he thrusts into my throat. He chuckles, seemingly in disbelief, as I slowly circle his head with my tongue. His hand forms an iron grip on my hair, his entire body going rigid as his mouth falls slightly open, fire burning in the air between us as we stare each other down with hunger.

Taking his head out of my mouth, Cass just barely groans in protest before I'm licking down his shaft, then back up again. I repeat this process all around his cock until I've licked every single inch of it. My dear demon's breathing is ragged by the time I suck one of his balls into my mouth, and he moans my name like it's both a curse and a prayer as I play with it in my mouth and begin to delicately pump his shaft with one hand. His hips just barely thrust upwards to meet each of my fist's strokes, and when I release his ball from my mouth with an audible pop, Cassiel's entire body shudders when I suck the other one into my mouth sloppily.

"Dear gods, Ava." He lets out a near pained whine as I release his testicle, gasping loudly when I wrap my lips around his head and suck hard, pumping his shaft faster and with a slightly tighter grip. Then I'm pushing myself down his length, gagging softly as his (literally) inhumanly large cock sinks into my throat. Once I've taken him completely, I keep his cock warm in my throat for several moments until his hips are desperately grinding against my face. Smiling inwardly, I slowly make my way back up his length before just as slowly sinking back down. "Fuck, baby. Please don't tease me like that." My husband's voice is near breathless, and the obvious desire there makes my pussy pulse with need.

Releasing him from my mouth, I smile coyly at him as I pump his shaft hard and fast, his mouth falling open silently as I practically sing at him, "But it's so much fun."

Cass chuckles dangerously before I feel a strong hand encircle my throat, coaxing me back up his body until I'm face to face with him. "Is it, now?" His tone is threatening enough that I should just take the cock that's inches from my opening and sink down onto it. I should just quit while I'm ahead and take what I need so desperately before he decides to get even with me.

I should do those things, but as we've previously addressed, I am the world's dumbest bitch with no sense of self-preservation. So instead I say, "Yes, Master. I love the way you squirm for me. It makes me so wet for you."

The demon groans somewhere deep in the back of his throat before his strong hands are grabbing roughly at my hips, easily pulling my body up until I'm straddling his face. Before I can catch my breath, I feel his impossibly long and agile tongue run flat over my opening and clit, and I can only whimper with desire as I look down at him.

"As I love the way you squirm for me, my naughty little bird." Then the tip of his tongue is just barely probing at my opening, his hands at my hips forming an iron grip as he pulls me down to sit fully on his face. His tongue, which must be the same girth and length as most human men's cocks, enters me with very deliberate slowness. Just barely slipping deeper inside of me with each of its delicately torturous explorations. I let out a long, low whine as he teases me, the grip at my hips keeping me firmly in place so that all I can do is sit still at his mercy while he fucks me with his tongue.

I whimper his name when I feel the tip of his tongue just barely graze my cervix, and he groans against my mound in response, the sound vibrating against my clit and pulling yet another desperate whimper from me. Cass just barely begins to wiggle his tongue inside of me as one of his palms rests against my mound and he rubs my clit delicately with his thumb.

"Please." I have no idea what exactly I'm begging for as he teases me like this, but he chuckles in response before the hand still at my hip starts to coax me into a rocking motion, and I greedily take the hint as I begin to ride his face. This seems to please him, because he begins to grunt against my wetness as it coats his face, and when his hand leaves my hip and travels behind me, I glance back to find him soothing his hard cock as I grind against his mouth.

Intertwining my fingers into his hair, I start to lift and lower myself up and down his tongue, moaning endlessly as his thumb picks up speed at my clit. "Yes, Cass, fuck. Please don't stop." My voice is a barely recognizable whine, but Cass seems to understand me just fine as he groans and his tongue begins to curl upwards inside of me. I go silent as my back begins to arch, my body going rigid as my orgasm builds inside of me, the only sound in the room now being the obscenely wet sound of Cassiel's tongue ravaging me as grind myself roughly against his face. When my climax snaps through me, I scream my husbands name as my legs shake, my breath shuddering in ragged bursts.

When my body finally relaxes slightly and my orgasm fades, I waist no time crawling back down my husbands abdomen, not even bothering to wipe my wetness off of his face before my mouth falls greedily over his for a kiss. Pulling back to stare at the obscene wetness, I playfully sigh, "Oops, I made a mess." Then I use my tongue to clean myself off of his face, and he groans as his hands return to almost painfully gripping my hips. But with our faces like this, my pussy barely reaches his belly button, so as soon as I'm done cleaning him he shoves me down by my hips, and I gladly obey him.

Returning to my previous strained straddeling of his lap, I press his shaft against my wet opening with my hand as I softly grind against it, and his hips buck against me as he moans.

"If you don't take my cock inside of you this very second, Ava, I'm going to bend you over my lap and spank you until your ass is fucking raw."

I moan softly from the image before pressing his large head to my entrance, slowly sinking down his long length and wide girth until my pussy feels almost uncomfortably, painfully full of him. Propping himself up on one elbow with his other hand still grabbing onto my hip, he grunts in approval as he stares down at the meeting of our sex, and the way he looks at me erases any thoughts I might have had about teasing him.

Raising myself up his length slowly, I feel my juices spilling out of me and over his cock as I do, and Cass gasps from the sight, his jaw going completely slack as his breath shudders. I sink so fast back down onto him that I practically fall, earning a delicious and loud moan from my husband. I continue this pattern over and over again, watching my husbands usually composed and regal face slowly morph into an animalistic snarl as I ride his cock slow and hard.

"That's it, baby." He groans softly before his hand leaves my hip and finds my clit once more, rubbing it in delicously fast circles, not an ounce of teasing to be found in the way it expertly works my body towards a second climax. I start to moan his name over and over again, partially because I can't help it, and partially because I know it drives him wild. His hips begin to jerk beneath me as I ride him faster, his thrusts making an obscenely loud and wet sound as he rams into me, bouncing me up and down his cock as though I weigh nothing. I'm practically screaming his name now as my body tightens once more, and I'm pretty sure his moans are bordering on screams at this point as well as he praises me, "That's it. That's my good little bird."

My eyes scrunch tight and my mouth falls open as my orgasm draws close, and Cass holds me firm and still against him as his free hand works my clit even harder. "Be a good bird and cum nice and hard on your Master's cock, baby." His words are guttural, and I happily oblige as my body begins to spasm and I cum, my inner walls squeezing down on him tight as I pratically sob from the pleasure.

"Fuck." Cass sounds completely out of breath before he's bouncing me harder and faster on his cock than ever, and my tongue shamelessly falls slightly limp out of my mouth from the overstimulating pleasure as he fucks me so hard that he's practically ripping me in two. "Fuck." Cass screams the curse this time before he thrusts into me one last time, sitting up straight to hold me down hard on his cock as I feel him begin to fill me his seed. "Can you feel that, Poppy?" His voice breaks on nearly every word as he stares me down from a primal snarl. "Can you feel your Master's cum filling you up? Do you fucking like that?" My jaw goes slack as my pussy spasms around him, milking his cock as he continues to cum, and there's so much of it that I can feel it already leaking out of me and onto his lap. "Fuck yes, baby." He growls into my face as I whimper from the feeling of him cumming inside of me, my walls continuing to grip him tightly even after the last wave of his orgasm has filled me.

Cass sighs as he gazes down at the meeting of our sex, and his hand roughly yanks at my hair, forcing me to look down at it as well. I can't help but moan at the sight of his cum leaking out of me, at the sheer amount of it, and the way that my opening is still spasming around him.

"You fucking love that, don't you baby?" His voice is a rasp as his fingers find my clit, rubbing it hard and fast in expert circles as I cry out.

"Yes, master." Tears roll down my cheeks as I stare down at the sight, and Cass groans as my walls tighten even more around him.

Grabbing me roughly by the jaw as he conntinues to rub my clit, he spits into my gaping mouth, but he doesn't have to instruct me to swallow.

"Good girl." Cass growls at me before pointing my face downwards again, my open mouth drooling onto the pool of his cum forming arounding the base of his shaft. "Fuck that's so hot, baby." He lightly slaps me across the face, and I explode, my body violently jerking as I cum again. Animalistic grunts erupt from somewhere deep in my chest as Cass works me through every wave, only stopping once my body collapses completely and utterly limp against him, and he chuckles affectionately before lying back with me on his chest, his cock still buried inside of me.

We lay that way for several moments as we both catch our breath, and I'm nearly out cold by the time that Cass gently pulls me off of him. He laughs sleepily when I groan in protest, kissing my cheek and saying that he'll be right back. He returns with a warm wet towel, cleaning me up diligently before he's sinking back into bed and pulling me back on top of him.

I nuzzle greedily into his chest, humming pleasantly from the warmth of his body. I feel him kiss the top of my head before he whispers against my hair, "Mine."

Smiling, I whisper back through a hoarse voice, "Yours. Always."

FayeBby
FayeBby
88 Followers