Yes Daddy

Story Info
Blissful marriage with a possessive Daddy.
1k words
4.26
40.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriage. Some people think being married for 20 years is a drag but it's pretty great to me. Really great. 20 years married to my best friend and 3 little girls. Especially right now...with my husband's face buried between my legs. The sun isn't even up yet but I'm not complaining. Waking up with his tongue, fingers, or hard cock deep inside me is becoming my favorite part of the day.

"Baby please. I'm so close." I beg him. I'm almost there but he keeps pulling back right before I fall over the edge.

"Not yet." He growls. I know that tone. He's going to drag this out as long as he wants and I'm just going to have to deal with it. Eating me is something he loves to do. Sometimes it's before we make love and other times it's random. His fingers slide inside me as he sucks my clit into his mouth. It's torture. Sweet torture. My hips buck against his face trying to get more but he holds me firmly in place. The tempo of his lips sucking me in, and his fingers does me in. My body locks up and I cum all over his face. He takes his sweet time licking every drop off my body.

Suddenly, I'm flipped over onto my stomach and pulled up to my knees. His long cock slams inside me and I have to bury my face into the mattress to keep from screaming. He begins thrusting in and out of me at a punishing pace. My moans and whimpers fill the room.

"You like that, baby girl? You like Daddy's cock taking you, owning your pussy?" His voice is commanding and leaves no room for argument. Smack! His hand collides with my ass. "Answer Daddy when he asks you a question!"

"Yes Daddy!"

At my admission, his thrusts become harder. He loves it when I submit to him. The bed slams against the wall. His hands leave my hips. One grasps my hand in a painful grip and the other slides around to pinch my clit. My pussy begins to spasm and his hand tightens on my neck. I explode and he keeps fucking me hard through it. When I finally come down, he slows his thrusts and releases my neck. He sits back on his heels and pulls me back to sit in his lap. His cock slides even deeper at this angle. His hand slides my hair off to the side and wet kisses trail up my neck. Our pace is slower now. Deeper, slower, and oh so delicious. My hands find their way into his hair as he continues to kiss me.

"You like sitting on Daddy's lap, baby girl?" His voice is softer now, almost soothing. My fingers tighten in his hair. I can feel another orgasm approaching.

"That's it, baby. Come for Daddy. Come all over Daddy's big cock." He moans. My pussy automatically clenches, wanting to give him what he wants.

"Oh Daddy. Please come inside me. Please fill me up!" My voice is high and pinched. I can't take it anymore and I give into the pleasure. Lights flash behind my eyes and the world stops. My body convulses as the most intense pleasure jolts through me. The blood rushing through my ears is loud and I barely hear him. "Fuck. Oh fuck. Daddy's coming. Goddamn!" His cum fills me up and runs down my legs. There's always so much. Our breathing slows and he pulls out of me.

"You know what to do now. Clean up Daddy, princess." His cum covered cock is still hard between us. I get onto my knees on the floor as he comes towards me. My mouth licks a line up his delicious dick. I take my time, lick after long lick cleaning up his cock. Both of us came so much, it's everywhere. Once his cock is clean, I move to his balls. So big and heavy already. My lips suck them one by one into my mouth. When I suck harder his cock twitches and becomes harder. I release his balls and lick the come from his stomach. As I drop down to clean off his thighs, I notice it's all over his taint too.

"Daddy it's everywhere."

"You know what to do princess. Clean it all up. I want every drop in your mouth."

"Yes Daddy." I crawl around behind him and push his back forward, so he bends over the bed a bit. Everything is on display and I can see his release dripped all over. My mouth waters thinking about where I'm going to put my tongue.

"Baby girl don't make Daddy wait. I'll have to punish you." No sooner the words are out of his mouth and my tongue trails up his taint. His balls draw up tight. The tip of my tongue goes over that area again and again. His body begins to tremble. I make my way to his tight hole. I circle my tongue around it, not touching the tight bud, just teasing it. His moans become louder and I see his arm moving. His hand is wrapped in some kind of fabric as he jerks his cock. Finally, I spear his hole with my tongue and bury it deep. His hand begins to work faster as my tongue keeps flicking that magic spot deep inside him. He's so delicious and I love tasting him this way.

"Fuck! Oh fuuuuck!" His body locks up and shakes. I slows my flicks to ring out as much pleasure as I can from him. When he's breathing slows, I pull my tongue out and lap at his beautiful asshole.

I get up off my knees and we kiss. Deep, passionate and full of love. The taste of both of us is on my tongue and I love it.

"You'll wear these all day. Don't take them off until you get back home." His command has me watching him with a confused look. He unravels the fabric that was around his cock and I see it's a pair of panties. Now covered in his come. He bends and slides them up my body. I'll be covered in him all day. As if the diamond on my finger isn't enough, his scent on me will surely warn other men off and appease his caveman-alpha male-possessive personality.

"Yes, Daddy." He smiles and kisses me once. Time to start our day with kids, work, housework, and lucky for me...date night.