"Yes, Daddy. I Want More."

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you're correct." At that moment, I realized my secret desire would probably change our entire relationship. But I wanted more, more pleasure for us to share.

"You're asking me for a threesome, eh?'

"Yes, I am." I gasped at the thought of having them both at once. "Please, help me seduce my sexy friend?"

"I think I can do that." He suddenly kissed me long and deep, making my nipples harden yet again. "But after such a dirty confession, I'm afraid I can't let you go unpunished."

"What's my punishment, good sir?" I was already getting wet again from the mere suggestion of a 'punishment'.

"Stand up and show me your amazing, beautifully perfect ass to find out."

I stood up with a big grin, and I dropped my robe again before presenting my ass to him. He caressed my soft skin and rubbed his hand teasingly over my hairy labia, collecting my flowing, thick juice with his fingers.

Standing up, he gently placed his finger over my lips. "Taste yourself on my fingers, show daddy how dirty you are."

I licked and sucked his fingers off thoroughly, moaning like a desperately horny slut as I sloppily tasted myself again. He stood up to grab my afro and forcefully kissed me while groping my ample breasts.

Then, with one hand pulled his underwear down. I felt his hard cock press against my outer-thigh,

"I'm going to have you right now, do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I said breathlessly, feeling my trembling knees go weak. We both knew that I was completely under his spell, every single moment. But I wanted it that way: to feel so deeply desired, and commanded to fulfill his every whim

Pressing into me, he reached around me to grab the olive oil that was always on the table. "Naughty girls get fucked in the ass." He said in a harsh whisper, then he dribbled oil on my thick ass. He rubbed my cheeks before caressing it into my asshole.

"Yes, good sir. Please fuck my dirty ass, I'm such a naughty slut." I begged with my eyes rolling back from the sensations that his touch sent rippling through my body. His finger probed me, making my tight ring open a little more, pushing in to slowly fuck me. Everything started to buzz, my nerve endings sending hot spikes of pleasure into my throbbing pussy.

His soft, yet demanding caress soaked my pussy even as my hot flesh burned all over.

Within minutes, I felt his thick cock pressing against my ass. He rubbed it up and down my crack, making me whimper and moan. "You're gonna get what you deserve." He said with a low, deep rumble in his chest.

Slowly the tight, puckered hole opened my soft flesh to his hard, throbbing manhood. I let out a soft grunt of pleasure as he went deeper, feeling him fill me completely. My asshole was gripping his fat rod as he slowly pumped me, warming me up for a hard fucking.

I reached under and caressed my hairy cunt, feeling the pulsing warmth of my hard clit. My eyes rolled back as I rubbed myself, letting the dual sensations overwhelm me with sheer pleasure. Soon enough he was holding me tight by my hips, plunging deep inside me. The rhythm increased, harder and faster he slammed into my quivering body.

His strong hand gripped my hair as he thrust into me, making my ass jiggle. I leaned forward on one elbow, and he fucked me even harder. "Fuck me, daddy! Fuck your bad, little whore! Make me take it all. Ohhh yesss! Give it to me!" My dirty talk spurred him on, he simply slapped my ass in response and laughed with satisfaction.

My body fit perfectly with his, my ass was a good fit for his big cock. Lost inside the heat of the moment, all I could feel was him. Deep, guttural noises emanated from me as the hard pounding sent me into ecstasy. I relished the deep strokes inside my bowels, making me groan as I writhed under his manly form.

Hard slaps filled the room as our bodies collided with carnal purpose. He was absolutely pounding me now, while his sweat dripped off his chin and fell on my lower back. My pussy dripped over my fingers in response, and I fucked myself at a furious pace. My shallow breaths puffed out in hard bursts mingled with my hot whimpers, while his balls bounced against my hot wetness.

Deep inside me the orgasmic sensations were building to a very wet finale, and I could tell he was getting so close. A sexy growl and I felt him shuddering, his hot load suddenly filling me. That sent me over the edge, my juices flowed out over my dripping hand while I made a puddle. With a big spasm he gripped my hips tight and pumped my ass full. I looked down at my trembling, sweaty body and giggled at the mess I had made. The edge of the table dripped with my pussy juices that also pooled on the tile floor.

"You always...always make me cum so hard." I said breathlessly. "Thank you, daddy."

"Thank you, for always being a good girl." He kissed my back and caressed my curly hair, then I turned around and welcomed his soft lips with my own. I held him close to me, just enjoying the afterglow. But I was a sticky mess again, and I realized I needed another shower.

I reached the bathroom just in time, because his jizz started to drip out my ass. I sat on the toilet and let it ooze out of me. Then I had a dirty thought, and I hesitated to go through with it for a few moments. Then I reached between my legs and let the cum drip onto my fingers, I let it all run down. I held my hand up and looked at the sticky ooze that I had collected.

'I'm such a nasty slut.' But that thought made me smile, and so I indulged myself again. I licked my fingers off and let the salty-sweet flavor fill my mouth. I let out a lewd moan and slurped my fingers off, licking them thoroughly until I felt satisfaction. I reveled in the absolutely filthy decadence that I was feeling in that moment.

Then I turned on the water and got in the shower with a huge smile on my face. I always wanted to feel 'owned' by a man that could handle me. And now that I had, I wanted to surrender to him with all my being. Because in my surrender, I actually found my greatest personal freedom and joy. Joy in being his personal fuck toy. And I hoped that soon I'd watch him fucking my friend too.

VELMA CUMS OVER TO PLAY

Later that evening, I got a message from Velma that made me smile.

'I'd love to come over for dinner! How about next Saturday?'

'That's perfect!' I said in response. 'How about 6?'

'Yes, I'll see you then, daisy.'

I sat on the bed for a few moments, thinking of all the possibilities. I was already brainstorming about all the different sex toys I could use on her delicious body.

I wanted to share that experience with my beloved, I wanted it so badly. To see him fucking her while she was eating my pussy. To suck his sweet jizz from her hot pussy, or her ass. I wanted to suck on her fat tits, and lick her asshole. I'm such a dirty slut, and I was getting more horny by the second. It was time to go find John, and suck his cock again.

*

I had the pasta on the stove, the meatballs were smelling great. The salad was already done, it was in the fridge so it would stay fresh. John lingered nearby at the table, he was sipping his favorite wine.

He had just been laughing at my nervous and happy excitement.

"Are you just gonna jump on Velma when she walks in the door?" He said teasingly.

"Shut up! I won't...well...I don't know about...that." My voice trailed off as I started to blush.

"I'm just kidding babe. But you've been giddy all week, I think it's cute."

"I know babe," I smiled back at him, "I just haven't seen her in awhile. And I'm really hoping that she will take her clothes off tonight. After all, she was flirting with me on Facebook two days ago."

"Well, you'll find out soon enough. You got five minutes, will the food be done by then?"

"Yes, I think so. Get the parmesan and the dressing out please?"

"You got it."

Four minutes later, we heard the doorbell ring. We both answered the door together, and were surprised by what we saw. Velma was there, but she looked like a stunning, plus sized model. Her medium length, brown hair was curled around her gorgeous face. Her manicure and make up was flawless, and she smelled of sweet temptations. Her red tops plunging neckline showed off her ample, busty chest. A short, black skirt accentuated her curvy, smooth thighs and her big, 'thicc' ass.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." John extended his hand in greeting as I just stood there for a moment, I was in awe of her sexy appearance.

"Hi John," she shook his hand, "you're even more handsome in person!"

"Thank you," John smiled warmly at her, "you look great!"

"Aww...you're so sweet. Thank you!" Velma then turned towards me and kissed me on the cheek. She rubbed the soft flesh of her face gently against mine, her scent was so enticing. Her presence was already making my nipples hard.

"Hi Velma, it's good to see you. Thank you for coming." I was trembling a little inside, and I was so glad I'd invited her over. "Please, come in."

We sat down for a wonderful meal, the food was delicious and the company was very enjoyable. Velma smiled, flirted, and laughed at all of John's jokes. And the wine would flow in abundance that evening, along with other fluids.

I loved watching her soft, full, red lips devouring my cooking. I sipped my drink while blushing a little and imagining her lips on my pussy.

"More wine?" I asked her.

"Yes, thank you." Velma flashed her killer smile, and tilted her glass towards me. I had a good feeling she wanted to loosen her inhibitions with alcohol. She looked so relaxed, I'd never seen her like that before. It was going better than I had dared to hope, while she continued to clearly enjoy herself. John was his usual, charming self as he made her giggle and swoon.

I was hoping the conversation would somehow take a turn towards the sexual, but Velma took the initiative.

"So, John. Daisy tells me that your sex life is really good."

"You did Daisy?" John blushed a little and gave her an enticing smile that was thick with lust.

"I sure did." I gave him a wink and kissed him full on the lips.

"That's so hot!" Velma let out with a little squeal.

Then John's phone chimed and he got up from the table. "Sorry, it's my brother, I need to take this." And he walked into the bedroom.

"His brother is going through a hard time right now, so I don't know how long he'll be."

"That's too bad." Velma said with a frown. "So what would you like to do now?"

I stood up and grabbed a wine bottle. "Let's go sit on the couch, it's more comfortable."

"Sounds good to me." She followed me, and I could feel her eyes on my body. My tight shorts hugged my ass very nicely, and my blouse revealed my plump cleavage.

We sat down and I remembered the surprises I'd left under the throw pillows. She let out a long sigh and sat back to let her legs spread a bit, teasing a glance of her upper thighs. I wanted to kiss my way up her smooth legs so badly.

"Daisy, why did you really invite me over for dinner? Just because you missed me?"

"Yes...I missed you babe. I haven't seen you in so long." My voice was a bit shaky as I felt my heart beating faster.

"I think you want something else for dessert." Her voice softened, and she licked her sexy lips. "But that's okay, I got what you want."

"Do you remember our night together in college?" I said while I slowly caressed my leg, wicked heat was already spreading throughout my body.

"Of course I do. That's one of the reasons that I'm here tonight." She pulled her shirt down even lower, making her tits look like they were about to burst out of her bra. "I want both pussy and cock, so let's get this party started."

That's all I needed to hear. With a loud moan I fell on top of her, and our mouths collided. Heat burst inside both of us as pent-up lust was unleashed. She suctioned my tongue into her mouth with a horny groan, making my pussy throb. Our curvy bodies rubbed together, while we groped each other into an inferno of building lust.

I left sloppy kisses all over her mouth until I made my way down her neck to her chest. I squeezed her magnificent breasts, and inhaling her powerful aroma I sucked the soft flesh. As my pussy soaked my thong, I made her cleavage a wet mess with my mouth.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing she was frustrated with all our clothing getting in the way. "Let's get these clothes off." I said.

"Absolutely." She smiled gleefully and quickly pulled her top off. I was in awe of her body as her bra fell away. Her tits were tear drop shaped and perky in spite of their considerable bulk. Her skirt and panties were off next, and her dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed over her pussy. Her long, pink labia dripped with slimy wetness. I remembered how beautiful she looked naked, her alabaster skin had a creamy complexion.

I quickly stripped down and she smiled in approval. "You still look so hot, Daisy. I missed your nice tits, and your hairy pussy. Now lay down so I can taste you."

"Thank you, I missed your body too. But I left something behind the pillow that you should see." I reached down and pulled out my toys.

"Those look like fun." She giggled again in the most adorable way. "Which one should we try first? "

"How about sixty-nine?" I said. "We can each use a toy on the other."

"Okay then, lay down baby." She took the vibrating dildo from me and I laid on the couch. I flicked on the Hitachi as she straddled me. Her fat ass and thick thighs looked absolutely glorious so close to my face.

We devoured each other, I slobbered and licked at her delicious cunt as she dripped into my mouth. I relished her deep moaning as the Hitachi met her clit. I felt her slobbering noisily on my pussy, like she was desperately horny to fuck.

The air was electric with our lust, it passed through us like we were one conduit of sexual energy. The pace quickly increased into a frenzied, sloppy exchange of licking and fucking. She pumped my juicy cunt with the toy, while rubbing my cunt quickly towards an explosive release.

Then I heard a huge gasp from her, her thighs shook uncontrollably. With a loud: "fuuuck...I'm cumming!" I felt her pussy squirt over my nose, and I caught the rest dripping into my mouth. And I soon followed, squealing with a big gush spraying out of me. She licked it all off of my thighs, and then sucked on my clit again.

"Well, looks like you started without me." John walked into the room with a big smile on his face. "I think I'll join you now."

I sat up and rolled off of Velma, then she sat up next to me. "I'm so glad you could join us. We can both suck your cock now, daddy."

"Yes, let's do this." Velma locked eyes with him, and she licked her wet lips like a hungry lioness. He rubbed his hard cock before dropping his pants.

"You were telling the truth, Daisy." Velma grabbed his fat cock. "He has a very nice dick."

"Yes." I licked his cock and smiled at her. "Now put your slutty mouth on it."

I watched with absolute fascination as she slid her sensual mouth over him, sending a ripple of heat down his cock. Soon going deeper to engulf his cock, she was a natural. John moaned his obvious approval as she slurped and sucked her way up and down his shaft. I sucked his hairy balls before meeting her lips in a sensual kiss as we licked his cock together.

She looked exquisitely sexy while jerking him off, and she looked deep into his eyes. I loved witnessing the heat between them, and I could see how badly they wanted to fuck each other. I was so wet that I could hardly stand it.

"I know you want to fuck me, so should I get on my back?" Velma asked him.

"Yes, absolutely." He quickly yanked his pants off as she laid back. I straddled her and offered my pussy to her hungry mouth. A loud moan from her as his cock entered her, causing her to suck my clit between her lips.

Hard, wet thumps filled the room as his big cock pumped hard into her curvy body. She screamed from the hard fucking, licking me with a primal hunger. I shuddered and held her soft hair while I rubbed my wet cunt on her lips. As usual, his endurance impressed me. Her fucked her into one shuddering orgasm after another, and I squirted into her mouth. We indulged in our decadent lust together that wonderful evening.

Finally, with a wet noise he pulled out of her and tapped me on the shoulder. "Would you like a turn?" He asked me in a deep voice.

"Of course I would, daddy." I laid down on Velma in a sixty-nine, John moved behind me as I applied the Hitachi to Velma's hard clit. He fucked me so hard, thrusting his impressive length into me with deep strokes. I tingled from head to toe, enjoying his girth stretching me so thoroughly. I lost myself in the sensations of him using me like a fuck-toy.

My wetness squeezed him tight, even as I spasmed on that hard rod from my little orgasms that rippled through me. That made me attack Velma's clit as I mashed her cunt lips with the sex toy

Velma writhed underneath me, the vibrator making her cum so hard that she slapped my thighs from all the heightened, carnal tension filling her body. She muttered dirty words and let out hot gasps of deep pleasure. Her mouth teased John's balls, which sent him over the edge. He pulled out with a sexy growl, blasting a hot load that splashed all over my ass. And I felt it dripping off my hairy cunt to cover Velma's face. I felt her licking all the jizz off my body, and I wanted a taste. I got up and turned towards her, I licked and sucked her face until I got my fill. We both moaned deeply, kissing and sucking each other's mouths like dirty, messy sluts.

There are no words to describe the burning passion all three of us felt that evening, the hot sex continued long into the night. I licked Velma's asshole while John fucked me, then I watched her ride him into another screaming, intense orgasm. I sucked his cum out of her well-used pussy, it was the hottest sexual experience of my life (thus far.)

The next morning, she was resting comfortably in a robe I had let her use. I got out of bed and joined her on the couch again. "So, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself last night."

"Oh Daisy, you have no idea how badly I needed this. I missed dick so damn much." Velma let out a big sigh and reached for my hand.

"So you knew that I wanted to fuck you?" I asked her with feigned ignorance.

"Yes, you made it a little obvious, " she grinned at me with mischief glinting in her eyes, "with all the comments on my pictures this past week, about how good I look."

"Well, I suppose I was hinting at the desire I've always felt for you. I realized I kept thinking about that night in college between us, and you really have gotten sexier as you've matured."

"Aww, you're so sweet. So, would you and John like to keep doing this? I mean, after today?"

"Yes my dear, I think that could be arranged." I felt aroused at the possibilities for future group sex with her, I was looking forward to it. "We've already discussed it. You're welcome to join us anytime you want to fuck."

"Thank you." Velma let out an adorable little giggle, she quickly removed her robe to reveal her stunning body once again. "All this talking about sex is already making me horny again. Should we see if John is awake yet?"

"You're insatiable, aren't you?" I dropped my own robe and headed towards the bedroom with her in tow.

12