Yes, I Absolutely do mind...

Story Info
I respond to her joke, with my joke. Nobody's laughing.
866 words
3.52
74.5k
40
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsch1947
jsch1947
39 Followers

This is my attempt to finish Kalimaxos "Just Once, if You Don't Mind"

https://www.literotica.com/s/just-once-if-you-dont-mind

This is my interpretation of Rick's response to Marcy's letter.

His failure, to the extent of a spontaneous blowjob, was minor. The fact that he was tortured by it, is not justification for her decision.

My reply to Marcy, via email, with a phone call to Penny, alerting both that it's there. (Its essential that Penny be made aware of her involvement in this missive)

*****

Marcy,

I love you. More than anyone or anything. However, I can't and won't, live with this level of disrespect.

Deidra wanted me. I had no idea she visited you. She tried everything she could to seduce me. I failed, but only partially. We had oral sex and the guilt was more than I could bear. It was once, and the circumstances contributed.

The guilt I still have over this, is what you saw in my eyes. I refused to be alone with her after that.

I never wanted anything or anyone to jeopardize our marriage.

My objection to all of this, isn't just the sex. It's the lack of respect and the clear disregard of 24 years of marriage.

You clearly would rather talk by letter, or second hand, thru other people, than be honest with me.

Ok, if that's the way you want it, grab your ass. You wanted a hall pass. You didn't ask, you Took it. I didn't give you permission. You stole it.

You are getting revenge for an affair that never took place. Not to the degree that Deidra portrayed it.

You are getting your revenge and totally disrespecting our marriage to do it.

If it's a tradeoff you wanted, you got it. You got to fuck him for over a week, for a single blowjob.

The difference here, is I respect our marriage. It will hurt to lose you, and I have no desire to replace you for even an hour. (let alone six weeks)

What happened with Deidra just happened. It was unplanned and only happened once. Any confession would have just hurt you. It was never an affair, or a fling. It was an accident.

I never said a word about your months of getting a 2 hour head start to your shifts. It wouldn't have been so strange, but they stopped the week I returned from Korea. You played Canasta for two hours before work, each day for those months?? I said nothing. I knew, but I trusted you. If we're going to clear the air, with a demand for confessions, this would be good place to start.

You, on the other hand, have planned this for months. This is not an accident. It's thought out, and well planned. (Just like your 2 hour early starts).

You've been eagerly Sharing with neighbors what you're too big a coward to discuss with me. Ok, as a reward for your deception, now you face the consequences.

Sunday, is four days from now. I will be in that lobby. If you don't meet me there by Sunday night, Monday will incur consequences. Since you won't be bringing an STD test, don't expect a joyous reception. You got a wonderous week of Fucknutz's cock, You carefully sidestepped saying how long he has been screwing you "after the first time he laid his hands on you". I did notice the Past Tense in that admission.

Since this all took place at the hospital, I'm certain several people there are aware, it's going to be a lot more painful. Especially since you admit you enjoyed it "since he first laid his hands on you". Do you Really think nobody noticed??

I've already seen an attorney. He's already contacted Geneva.

If you don't show up Sunday night, Monday I will drop the hammer. You will be served. HR will be served, as will both Penny and Dr Fucknutz. Josh will be brought up to speed on all of this. Penny is more than just a spectator, she is complicit. She's attending the party as a playmate, she'll pay dues, too. Not only will 2 marriages be involved, but several careers.

Your Hallpass is being revoked.

I sent Leslie home, (unused). Open marriages are Open. We will both be involved, or WE won't play. Using her as a diversion so you can go screw the 6th fleet, won't work.

You have 4 days to break off and come home. Your disrespect is going to be very hard to live with.

You say you love me??

Prove it.

Love, by itself isn't enough.

We need Respect to go with it.

If you can't find any respect, maybe you can find a new husband,

a new place to live,

and a new career.

Did you completely forget the morality clauses in your contracts? You are bound by two of them. One is in HR at the Hospital (when he first laid hands on you), and you signed another for Doctors without Borders. My attorney already sent them a letter. I think you're going to find your attendance is no longer welcome. Since they're paying the bill, they already have a relationship with the hotel manager.

Rick.

jsch1947
jsch1947
39 Followers