All Comments on 'Yes I Am Bad'

by Sable1347

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WELL AWAY

I LIKED YOUR FIRST STORY ,NOW WITH THIS YOU ARE WELL AWAY,women can handle a mom/son shag much better than men,I have no idea why they just can.Please lets have more from you .Well done Sable

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ABOUT

There are about a dozen or so authors on this site that can handle this subject without resorting to crude lurid absurdities and you are one of them .Well done but do pay a little attention to minor little details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
to me this fucked up

get yourself a girl son.she in love let her go.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Needs Work

The story involves parishioners making sex videos and selling them to further missionary work. The plot is different and interesting. Unfortunately the author's execution of the story is poor thus detracting from what could have been new and refreshing. It doesn't seem as if this story was even proofread or that spellcheck was used. Sable1347 should use one of Lit's free editors who could help improve readability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

As the previous commentor said. Good plot, but needs to be proofread, as the errors make the story loose its edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Slow things down

An original idea,but things are a little complicated and therefore the story seems to be rushed at times. Slow things down and simplify the plot .I think you will then find it a lot easier to write a first class story.Its only a suggestion ,but try a simple incest mom/son story with no anal and watch the language.Try to make the sex as erotic as you can,that should do the trick,both men and women love reading mom/son stories believe you me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Get yerself a editor.

Your use of the wrong words and other mistakes detracted from the story greatly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Proofread

It was an okay story, although some scenes seemed too forced or corny. The biggest detractor was the grammatical butchery. Take the extra time to proofread; maybe have someone else look over it for you. A lot can be forgiven if English isn't your first language, but even then you might want to have one of the other authors or an editor on the website proof it for you before you submit it. It started out with very few errors, but they became more frequent and more glaring as the story went on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed fucking my mom

Great story. I too fucked my mom for four years from the time I was 14 until I was 18. My father died in an accident when I was 13. Mom would go out to bars on Friday and Saturday nights and fuck some man and return home. I would fuck her after she came home. I also would fuck mom during the afternoon after school. We would have about an hour alone befor my older brother got home from school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too many errors

I was put off by the many spelling errors and missing words. You should edit your work before putting it out for general consumption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Learn the English language before you start writing stories

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Thought Your Story Was Good

Got a bit off the sleep walking track but over all a cock stroking story. I hope you will write more. Mother and son at home alone, few clothes and horny, we know what will happen often. lol

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW

What a scum of the earth slut. I wouldn't touch that skank for any amount of money. She probably has ever sick disease in the book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Family

More of the same,with the son replacing his dad,he has stella as a partner in a swap session for more fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous