Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied that everything I need is in the box, I slide it back under my bed. I then go to my closet and reach up onto the high shelf. There I pull out the black full cloth mask that I'm going to wear tomorrow when I break in. Then I pull out my new black cargo pants and black shirt. These are brand new clothes, so if by chance she gets a glance at me tomorrow, my clothes won't be familiar to her. Black has never been my color, so none of my real clothes have that much of it. And after I'm finished with her, I'll throw away these clothes if I don't burn them.

Unable to help it, I go over the plan over and over as I can't sleep. Then when I still feel unable to sleep, I log onto my computer and look at the pornos that I know she likes so I know exactly what to do.

My excitement is just too high to be able to sleep. Hell, I think I could probably go and force her right now if I didn't think I would get in super trouble for it. But that would ruin everything. The way I have it planned, it'll be the best experience of my life.

Somehow, the night does pass with me getting some sleep. Not sure when I fell asleep, but I do. But I then wake up earlier than everyone else, when the outside is still black.

When it gets close to the time, I get my backpack and stuff my "rapist" outfit inside. Then I take only a single item from the shoe box and put it in my backpack; the gun. Not a real gun of course, but an airsoft gun, which I've painted paint to make it look real. I stuff it deep inside my backpack so there's no chance of anyone seeing it nor it falling out, if I have to open my backpack.

Feeling like this could all be a dream, I exit my room after putting on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. With my backpack slung over my shoulder, I walk down the upstairs hallway, trying to act normal. Afterall, how many times have I done this exact thing? So why can't I remember how to do it in my normal way?

Trying to act as causally and normal as possible, I pause at my sister's door. There I knock twice and resume walking. This is the normal way I communicate with her in the early morning as she's probably still asleep.

"Remember, I'm staying at Sean's tonight," I yell out to my sister via her closed door. I keep walking down the hallway, mainly because I don't think I can interact with her if she steps out. There's no way I can look at her and not giggle knowing what I'm going to do to her. And she'll know something's off.

Hurriedly, I go down the stairs to which she thankfully doesn't come out of her room. When I reach the bottom, I see my parents sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee and reading the news on their tablets. They both glance up and wish me a good morning, but I just grunt in reply. Once again, I'm scared to interact with them as I feel like they will know something's different about me.

"See you too later, I mean, tomorrow morning, right?" I say to them as I head into the back hallway that leads to the back door. Normally I would get something to eat for breakfast, but right now I can't. It's too dangerous.

"Yeah. You aren't going to eat anything?" My mother calls out in her concerned manner as I reach the backdoor.

For some reason this makes me giggle. I stop and put my hand to my mouth to stop the giggle, making me feel like I'm on drugs or something. It's just...that's funny. It's funny because I almost reply with "oh yeah, I'm going to be eating something tonight."

"N-No Mom. Got to go. Have a safe trip!" I tell her and hurriedly exit out of the door. Once again, I try to move fast so they don't have the chance to say anything else.

Now outside, I enter the code to arm the security system. My father normally disarms it in the morning, as that's when he gets the mail. It gets armed again either when I head off for school, or one of my parent's heads to work. The good thing about arming it, is that all the doors and most windows are connected to the security system. Aiming it locked everything, so if they do want to come out to say something more, they have to disarm the system as it locks all the doors in the house.

Rushing away, I just need to get out of the house until it's time. Otherwise I know I'll give myself away. It's the safest thing to do.

Today, instead of walking towards the left once I leave my house, I walk to the right. I really hope no one notices, but hopefully if they see how confident I'm being while I do it, they'll not think anything of it. Not that anyone should be playing that much attention to me.

Normally I go to the left because that's where the bus stop is. That bus then would take me to campus where I would go to class, but, I'm not going to class today. Instead, I go to the right and to the neighborhood park and trail.

The plan is to wait at the park for about an hour, or until my parents leave. Here I'll be able to see the road clearly, so I'll be able to look out for their car. And due to the layout of the park, I'll see them but they won't see me.

Oh, did I leave out that I'm changing the plan from what my sister thinks it is? Yeah, I am.

My sister thinks her rapist is coming tonight. That she'll go to class like normal today, thinking all about her rapist that will be coming around 7 p.m. At that time he'll break in, use her for like an hour and then leave into the darkness of night.

But no.

While we were discussing what I would do to her, I realized that I didn't want her just for an hour or two. I want her for all day and all night. I want to be able to do everything I want. To try any and everything I ever fantasied doing to her. And why shouldn't I? It's not like I'll ever get this chance again.

Once my parents leave, they won't come back till tomorrow morning. And once they leave, I'm going back to my house and raping my sister. Since she won't be expecting it at that time, it'll make it so much hotter.

When I reach the park, I see a few families there with their small kids on the playground. Trying not to look creepy, I wave at them and play the part of a normal young man here to study. I then plop at a picnic table and pull out one of my college textbooks and binder. There I spread my stuff out to make it look like I'm studying for a big test or something.

What I am really doing is glancing at the road whenever a car passes, not to mention checking out the security cam feed on my cell phone. Over and over I check the feed, trying to see if my parents have left. They should be leaving any moment, with my sister leaving in about an hour to go to her own college classes.

It feels weird to say, but it is very true that the seconds feel like minutes, and the minutes feel like hours. Never have I had to wait for so long as I do now, even if it's only been four minutes. And each time I check the video feed, I swear under my breath as my parents are going so slow. I get very annoyed, as they are just leaving for the night to see a show with my aunt. It's not like they are going on a hardcore vacation or anything.

Finally, I check the feed again to see that their car is gone. When I see this, my cock goes to full attention in anticipation. Then I stare at the road with my head down, waiting for them to pass.

And then I see their car. It drives past the park, with them having no clue I'm here. I even spy inside the car to see my mother yelling at my father for some reason. Probably over who forgot what last time. The car then passes, and leaves the neighborhood.

Eagerly, I cram everything back into my backpack. Trying to not look too excited, I zip it up and hurriedly walk back towards my house. It takes all that I am not to start running, as that's what I want to do. To get back as fast as I can and jump start what I'm going to do.

When I reach my house, I don't go into the front door. Instead I walk along the side of the house, which isn't all that weird since I live here. There I walk into my backyard via the gate, being careful not to look out of place. I take out my cell and pretend to be on a call with someone to which I'm absentmindedly walking into my backyard.

Now in my backyard, I go into the back corner, where the fence meets the house. In this location, no neighbor can see me via their windows, even on the second story. Nor can anyone inside my house see. It's a complete blind spot.

I'm not sure why I do it in this order, but I undress completely before pulling out my new clothes. Standing completely naked, I feel very powerful. Especially as my dick damn near points straight up at how hard it is. Something about being outside and hidden like this while naked, makes me feel, I dunno, like nothing could stop me.

Knowing how dangerous this could be, I pull out my new clothes. Here I dress, putting on all the new clothes. The only missing piece is boxers, but I did that on purpose. I want easy access to my dick as I have fun with my sister. I then take the clothes I was wearing and stuff them into my backpack.

Wearing these "rapist" clothes makes me feel different. Never do I wear black, nor would I wear cargo pants. These clothes make me feel like a criminal. A bad man. A dominant man. In short, I like the way it feels. It makes me feel powerful and strong.

Next I pull out from my backpack something I think is genius. Colored contact lenses. I don't wear glasses or anything, but I ordered these to change the color of my eyes for this occasion. This will help hide my identity even more, so if my sister gets a good look at my eyes, she won't recognize them.

Having practiced putting them on, I don't need a mirror. They end up not being the most comfortable things to wear, but it's a small price to pay. Once they are in, I put the case back into my backpack.

I then take out the 2 last things I need from my backpack, the full face mask and the gun. Before sliding the mask over my face, I stuff my backpack into the nearby tree. I stuff it at a cross-section of branches where there's no chance of it falling down. Better yet, it's hidden by branches, leaves and more so that no one would ever see it unless they are really looking.

Upon sliding the mask on, I feel like a completely different person. Even more thanks to the fake gun that's now tucked into my waistband. The sweet and funny person I was before seems to go into the depths of my mind as this darker and more aggressive version comes forth.

And so as I walk to the backdoor, I walk with my head held high and my dick rock hard. Now I will be known as "The Sister Fucker."

My sister had asked her "rapist" if he wanted her to leave a door or window unlocked so he could break in, to which I said no. I told her I would find a way in and for her not to worry about it. This made me laugh because she never thought it would be because I have the code for the security system. I bet she planned on sitting and listening for the alarm to go off, or for the sound of a window breaking or something.

Entering the security code, I unlock the security system. Once I silently enter, I enter the code like before, with it locking all doors and windows in the house. And by locking, I mean dead-bolting. My father always said it was his job to keep his family safe, but little did he know it would be the very thing that allowed me to take his daughter.

Sure, my sister knows the security code, just as I do. But with everything locked up, it means she'll have to either enter the code herself or take time to unlock everything on the door. Either one means that it'll take her a few extra seconds to get out. And in a chase type situation, that means she'll never get out because I'll catch her.

Only now do I pull out the gun. With it pointed in front of me, I walk slowly out of the back hallway, listening to where my sister might be. Satisfied that she's not downstairs, I make my way up the stairs. As I do, I hear my sister in her room, getting ready for her day. I hear the faint sound of music as she sings along, no doubt putting on her makeup or picking out whatever clothes she thinks will look cute.

Trying not to be heard, I walk past her room and back into mine. I do this because I need the box. Once I have it, I take it with me into the hallway, where I open it. From it, I pull out the items I will need at first to subdue her. When she's effectively helpless, then I can come back for the rest of the stuff in my box. But for now, everything I need gets tucked in my waistband, or in one of my many pockets.

My heart pounds very fast as I move to stand outside her bedroom door. I'm about to do it. I'm really about to do it. I don't believe it. My heart keeps pounding furiously and every part of my body is tensed up. The only part of me that seems to move freely is my cock, as it keeps throbbing.

Taking a deep breath, I know that this is the moment. I can either walk away and forget about all of this, to which I doubt it'll ever be traced back to me, or I go forward, and change my sister and my life forever. To have maybe the best sex of my entire life, where nothing will ever match it.

It's not even a choice. My body seems to make the choice for me as my hand grabs her bedroom doorknob and turns it. Before my brain really understands that I'm moving, I see her door swing open. The more it opens, the higher I lift my gun, looking fully like I'm about to shoot.

When the door is opened all the way, I see my sister sitting at her desk, where there's a large mirror that she's looking into. To my great luck, she's in just her bra and panties, making her almost naked. Like I thought, she's doing her makeup. Her eyeliner at the moment. Only her eyes then flick in the mirror to look back at me, the stranger that's just entered her room.

"What the fuck?!" My sister gasps in panic and shock, clearly not expecting anyone to enter her room at this time. Her face instantly gets a look of terror on it, with the color draining.

Rushing forward with the gun pointed at her, I manage to reach her before she is able to fully stand. Here I grab a handful of her long, curly hair and force her head down against her table. I don't mean to smack her head so hard against the table, but that's what happens. It gets slammed down, stunning her, allowing her to be unable to move or see me.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! Don't hurt me!" My sister begs, clearly scared as I press her head against the table hard. To this, I put the barrel of the gun against the side of her head to make sure she feels it. Doing this sends the message that I'm the one in charge. That she better do as I say, or else. But, I'm careful not to say anything as I know my voice could give myself a way.

"PLEASE!" My sister Tiffany begs, sounding beyond scared at what's happening. The brief pause of her being stunned passes, and she starts to move her arms about, making it seem like she's trying to push me off.

It occurs to me that she may think that I'm a real rapist from how scared she sounds, and not her pretend one. Either that or she's a great actress as I really believe she's scared for her life. It sort of confuses me to be honest. Yet it also floods me with a weird sort of arousal as she could act like this from me.

"NOOOoooo," my sister begs as I grab the back strap of her bra. Being rather forceful, I yank on it until the clasp breaks. The straps of the bra fly in different directions as I yank so hard, breaking it.

And then I see my sister's bare back as she stays bent over her desk. It has a powerful effect on me. Something about the way her bra is loosened and hangs down her shoulders makes her look even sexier. It makes her look so vulnerable.

"Please, don't hurt me," Tiffany begs as if her life depends on it. This knocks me out of my trance to which I tuck the gun in my back waistband. Now with both of my hands free, I reach around and grab the front of her bra. Being forceful again, I yank on it, whipping it off her arms to leave her topless.

Tossing it across the room, I then reach for her right hand and force it behind her back. I make sure to arch it up bad to make it painful, as I find I really like hearing her whimper. Next I grab her left hand and do the same, putting both wrists right on top of either other behind her back.

A moment later, I have my handcuffs out, to which I try to cuff her wrists together. Only I'm so nervous and excited that I have a bit of trouble. My hands shake as they move to her right wrist, trying to put the cuff on. But finally, it snaps closed, to which I do the same to her left wrist, effectively trapping her hands behind her.

Letting go, I see her pull at her hands, desperately trying to break free of the cuffs. Over and over she tries, but she's unable to. Those are cop-grade handcuffs, to which she's not going to break free. As so, she keeps trying, with the cuffs making soft metallic sounds from the chain.

I did it. I really did it. I have her helpless, partly. I can't believe it. For some reason, I didn't think any of this would work. I thought something would end up stopping me for some reason. Like my parents wouldn't leave, or my sister would go to school earlier. But no. She's here. And now she's going to be my victim.

Being careful not to say anything, I grab the waistband of her panties in back. Again I yank forcefully, but this time downward to try and pull them down her legs. But these panties prove to be very cheap or weak as they actually break free. The waistband snaps and the fabric rips. With a single hard tug, they come off completely, to which I'm holding them in my hand.

"NO!" Tiffany yells as I'm in shock of ripping her panties off. The little bitch then whips her head backward as I'm no longer holding it. She doesn't headbutt me, but her long curly hair whips against my face hard, stinging badly.

I grunt and bring both hands up to my face as it feels like someone just whipped it. This gives Tiffany the chance to take off running, even if she is completely naked. She manages to push against me and rush towards the open door, all while I'm caught completely off guard.

I'm actually really surprised how fast she moves as she's out of the room in the blink of an eye. She was just here and now she's gone. I never knew she could move that fast at all.

"Hey!" I say without thinking as I'm forced to chase after her. By the time I exit her room, she's already on the stairs going down. Thankfully she doesn't look at me as she goes down, to which I'm still scared she might figure who I am.

Seeing her on the stairs, I finally get to see my sister's bare breasts, and what a sight. I don't think I could have picked a better way to see them for the first time as they bounce violently as she runs down the stairs. Those full, huge jugs bounce all over the place, going so far to hit her chin at one point. It's by far one of the best sights of my life.

Seeing her tits in motion makes me go slow, but only for a moment. I snap out of it again and rush after her, going down the stairs to follow behind her. I do catch up to her, to which I find her at the back door. She's turned around, trying to turn the deadbolt with her cuffed hands since the security pad is to high up for her cuffed hands to reach.

Knowing I don't have much time as I didn't expect her to fight back like this, I pull out the blindfold from my pocket. It's more like a woman's cloth hairband than a blindfold to me, but it's sold as a one size fits all blindfold. All you have to do is pull it down over the victim's face, like a mask without any eye-holes and it's supposed to stay no matter what.

Slamming into Tiffany, I pin her to the door with my body. I force her to turn around, with her face against the glass window now. There I force the blindfold over her head, where I'm able to slide it over her eyes completely. Doing this takes a load of stress off me, as now she won't be able to see me, nor identify any part of me.