Yes, I Warned Her, But Damn

Story Info
Bride has rough road to travel to be a wife.
12.2k words
3.98
52.3k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers

Forward

Greetings fellow pervs, it's been a while since I've submitted a story - was stuck in a rut. Here's one that I was determined to keep short, and focus on "harmless flirting" but alas, sometimes a story goes where it goes.

Special "thank you" to Charlie for his insightful assistance making my work better, however the final edit is mine as are all mistakes - which I tend to make several. If f*** ups ruin a story for you pass me by.

I must issue some other warnings. If any use of a common plot device or pre-used cliché offends your tender inner being; walk on by... I have found it difficult to create a story that is totally void of all such situations. So, if you decide to read on, I suggest that you do what I do: sit back and enjoy the ride.

Further, this one involves a wife to be, and I've placed it here in LWs because it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else and this category is my jam.

Punt or play - your call, don't whine later.

Yes, I Warned Her, But Damn

Eight of us were out partying for the entire day. My best friend, Billy, had gained access to his boss's boat, which his boss referred to as a yacht. Depending on who you're talking to, it was either a small yacht or a large cabin cruiser, named "Southern Comfort." Our plan was to boat around off the west coast of Florida in the Gulf like big shots on this extra fine piece of floating heaven that was actually built to handle more people than we had lined up.

Included in the itinerary was adult beverages, water skiing, beer, swimming, music, and a visit to a remote beach, only accessed by boat... did I mention that some of us might be sampling some type of booze? Except Billy, who had had a four-beer limit for the entire day. He was skipper of the boat and NEEDED to stay sober. I volunteered to be 1st mate and help him, I was allowed two more beers than our Captain.

It was all good though, he and I don't drink heavily anyway and both of us were more concerned with keeping our friends safe, AND making sure that this boat that none of us could afford didn't get damaged.

Of the eight souls on board, five of us have been close since college. Sometimes, we referred to ourselves as "The Gang," which included myself, I'm Dan, my fiancée Susan (Suzie); my best friend Billy and his wife, Donna; and Matt, who joined our group during our senior year at State and his relatively new girlfriend, Ashley.

I guess I'm one of those lucky SOBs whose father had already offered me a job, pending my graduation, and of course, I had to pass the bar. I know, fucking lawyer, but it is what it is. However, what it especially was, I had a decent salary right away, which meant I was able to buy a house, rather than rent an apartment.

I did just that, with a wedding on the horizon, and expecting to replace my fiancée, that is turn her into a young wife. Together, we had picked out a house. It was in a cul-de-sac that we both liked that had privacy, yet access to the night life of a nearby city.

Two of our new neighbors were very welcoming to us, Mary and Jeff who also lived in the cul-de-sac where I bought the house were about our age and seemed very nice. We started getting together with them, and included them in activities with our other friends. The rest of our group liked them as well and they became the newest additions to The Gang.

Susan didn't live with me yet, as I was at my parent's house until this purchase. She shared an apartment with a nurse, though as soon as the deal went through, she spent more and more time, (including overnights) with me at what would be our new home. Our plans included moving her in fully with no delay.

Those of us in The Gang were fairly close in attitudes about many things, politics, loyalty to the gang, and other things, so we got along well. The ones that differed somewhat were Matt and Ashley, they had a tendency to be more, shall we say... naughty? So far, they had not done anything crazy slutty, or seriously bad, but my comfort level would sometimes be strained, Suzie's comfort level with them was not clear to me at that time.

Donna was often recruited by them with ease, as I think she held a hidden capacity for kink, causing Billy occasional consternation, especially if the suggested activity was to be public.

Mary and Jeff just seemed to go along with whatever. Since they were brand new to The Gang, and seemed to really like being included with this bunch, I believe their largest concern was not getting left out.

That day, and into the early afternoon had been great fun. Though skiing proved to be more trouble than it was worth with such a large craft, the boat was still awesome. Looking for some other fun, a course was set for the deserted beach Billy had been telling us about. When we arrived, it was immediately realized that, just as Billy had said, we had it all to ourselves.

We secured the boat while the rest loaded the dinghy with beach supplies, including a picnic lunch, two free flapping tarp shades, football, and of course a cooler.

With everything set up, some of the gang began exploring. Billy and I stayed out of the sun under the flapping tarps while the rest dispersed in all directions. Suzie and Mary opted for a trip back to the boat to use the on-board facilities.

I was looking west when I heard Billy, "Jesus Christ. She took her top off."

Naturally my head whipped around and spotted Matt and Ashley about 100 yards away. Her tits were clearly on display and she was motioning to Donna to follow suit.

Billy also saw his wife being tempted and said, "Fuck, she'll probably do it. Whatever those two dream up, she just goes right along. Shit."

"Buddy I'll do the best I can to not look, but it ain't going to be easy, there's only eight of us and we're here together," I said.

"Don't sweat it man, it's my problem. I just hope it doesn't go any farther than this. What are you going to do if Suz (Billy often shorten her nickname) wants to join in," he asked me the obvious question that I didn't have a ready answer for.

"I'm not sure. I hope she asks me first, then I'll get a chance to vote no. If she just whips them out, I'll not be a happy camper and shit will fly. If she does it, you may as well take a good look. Don't worry, I won't be pissed at you, her on the other hand..." I finished letting my words hang as I noticed Suzie and Mary giggling as they returned.

Jeff had also caught on that something different was happening and ran up to his wife to discuss the unfolding events. I didn't know them well enough to have a preconceived opinion of Jeff's likelihood of being in favor of Mary following Ashley's lead.

The daring trio had been walking closer, and I saw Billy stiffen as Donna's top disappeared and said, "God damn it Donna," under his breath.

Having reached hearing range, Ashley announced, "Hey guys, we came up with a new version of touch football. It'll be fun. You two, get those tits out and let's play."

Suzie had knelt down beside me and looked into my eyes for an OK to join the Bare Boob Brigade, but paused when the expected agreement from me wasn't what my body language displayed. She caught on that I was not happy about the prospect of her shedding her bikini top, cocked her head slightly while looking into my eyes and said, "Danny?"

I quietly answered her, "I don't do secrets, or lie very well, so if you want to talk, it might be better if we took a walk and discussed this in private, OK?" I didn't necessarily want the entire group to know that I wasn't on board with the direction the afternoon was going, or likely to go, at least not yet.

Suzie didn't answer, instead she reached out her hand to me indicating that a walk was preferred.

When we reached a point that was out of hearing range of the others, she began, "Danny, if it's going to upset you, I won't do it."

I didn't answer her right away as I was still getting my thoughts organized.

With increased stress in her voice, she added, "Danny, please talk to me. I just thought it might be fun, they are all close friends. It's not like I was going to let some strangers see my bare tits."

"It isn't JUST showing your tits, though, is it?" I began. "Though I don't like the idea of my wife to be giving away free looks, even if that IS ALL it is."

"I don't understand, what else is it?"

"Didn't you get Ashley's comment about a 'new way to play touch football'? When we were laying out our supplies, I threw her the football.

"Didn't you notice anything right then?" I asked.

"No, not really. Football? So what?"

"I would have expected that you, out of everybody here, would have caught the early hint. OK, I'll spell it out. This 'new way to play touch football' that Ashley is talking about, I think I know what she's going to propose, at Matt's suggestion, I'm guessing.

'Football is a team sport, so it seems logical for the teams to be made up of two couples per side. I'll bet dollars to donuts that Matt maneuvers it so that you and I are on a team opposite him and Ashley.

"Her enthusiasm suggests to me that the manner of 'touching a player down' is for a guy, of the opposite team, grab ahold of the receiver's tits," I stated with more certainty than I actually possessed, but knowing Matt and Ashley's propensity for doing something kinky, I was confident that I had it pretty close.

"Fuck. Really? Did they tell you before we came here that was their plan? Did you know something and didn't tell me?" Suzie asked with some aggressiveness in her voice as she saw an opportunity to cast blame my way for any misunderstanding.

"No, I didn't have any advance info. Jesus, you're the observant one all of the time. Well, I guess not ALL of the time, since you missed what was right in front of your nose," I said, beginning to show frustration that my intended had missed clues that had seemed glaring to me.

"What is it that was right in front of my nose?" Suzie answered, her voice elevated, indicating that she too was becoming agitated.

"When we were setting up our spot on the beach, the football was right there close to me. I picked it up, Ashley took off running, waving a hand for me to throw her the ball. I did and Matt reached around from behind her and grabbed both of her tits."

"He's always grabbing at her," Suzie replied.

"Yeah, but this time he said, 'You're down,' when he did it."

"OK, OK, I remember now. So, you're figuring that they were going to suggest that the girls play football topless, and you would have to grab my tits to stop me from scoring?"

"What I think old Matt intended was you and I be on the same team, therefore it wouldn't be MY hands on your boobs, but his," I supposed.

"But that would mean that you, Billie or Jeff would be grabbing Ashley," Suzie pointed out, becoming aware slowly.

"I don't think he cares, as long as he succeeds in getting his hands on you," I said, revealing a long-held thought.

"In fact, I'm thinking that his ultimate fantasy today, as unlikely as it is, would be the topless football game progress in to an orgy... with him getting his dick into you."

"You can't believe that. That would mean Ashley getting nailed by one or all of the other guys," she answered, astonished at the sinister purpose I was predicting.

"He's not as committed to Ashley, as I am to you. I think he'd try to make it happen, if he could. I'm not saying he'd do anything without your permission, but let's face it, you have the hottest rack on this beach, and I've seen him staring at them, and that fabulous ass of yours.

"I admit that I may be going over the top here a little bit, and don't think he's a total dick, but if he could create a scenario that puts those boobs in his hands, or his dick in your pussy, he'll do his level best to try and sell it. Particularly if he can claim that he had just gone along with everyone else," I said letting some more of my insecurities come to the surface.

"A little over the top? YA THINK??? What makes you think I would go along with any of that? Is your opinion of me that low?" was fired back at me, the anger in her voice increased.

"I'm not as sure that you wouldn't as I once was. It seemed to me that a few moments ago you looked to me for permission to take the first step."

Silence. She was picking her words for a response carefully.

Then, with her thoughts organized, she said, "I wasn't really in favor of dropping my top, but that's why I looked to you first. As for the game, I don't know, especially if those bazar rules that you claim were planned, actually turned out to be the ones to be used. As for the rest, NO WAY would I ever let anyone but you have sex with me. Besides I think you're wrong about Matt."

"Baby, I admit that where you are concerned, I am less than totally secure and maybe my fears get the best of me, but I'm not wrong about Matt. He lusts for you, and given the chance he would risk everything to have you."

"He's just a flirt, that's all," she insisted.

"He's not the only one," I let slip out before I could get my teeth stopped.

"You insecure, jealous bastard. What does that mean?" she fired back, her pissed attitude clearly showing.

I decided that I had really stepped on my dick, and went into damage control mode.

"I'm sorry Baby, that came out wrong. I apologize, really. How 'bout we go back and have some fun."

"You had better work on keeping that green monster under control, one of these days it might do some real damage to us," she said, with a hint of a threat as she got up to start back.

"It's just that I can't bear the thought of some other guy having liberties with you, I don't care how good a friend they're supposed to be; I just couldn't take it, that's all. You are everything to me."

I must have reached her heart strings a bit with my impassioned explanation because her face softened, and she took my hand and said, "Come on, let's go back, but this discussion isn't over."

As we approached, it was evident that our mates had begun a football game in our absence. It was three against three, two guys and a girl, vs, two girls and a guy, until the other side got the ball; then Ashley switched sides. The idea seemed to me to always have two girls as receivers, covered by two guys that were ready to grab a hand full of tit as soon as the ball was caught.

My earlier protests to Suzie seemed to be somewhat vindicated, as it was also clear that the game was being played as I had predicted and Matt was getting handfuls of female flesh.

When we arrived back with the group, we heard Donna say, "You can let go now Matt." Suzie and I looked over quickly enough to notice that Matt's hands were slow to disengage with the receiver's tits. The next play was a pass to Mary, who had elected to keep her bikini top on, but as Billy made the "tackle," he took hold of her boobs in a way to extract more than just stop her progress.

Matt hollered to stop the game and include the newly arrived players, evening out the two teams. As I had predicted he suggested that Billy, Donna, Suzie and myself be one team. This arrangement would set him up to get his hands on Susan, however Suzie declined all attempts to get her to play. When it was suggested to do as Mary, and keep her top on, this too was declined as it had been noticed that Jeff's wife was still getting thoroughly groped.

Without our participation, the football game fizzled. Some of the participants looked puzzled, except for Billy, who looked relieved. Our mutual lack of interest in Matt and Ashley's version of "touch" football killed the moment and Donna responded by grabbing her bikini top and putting it back on. Ashley boldly announced that since everyone had already seen her tits, she would remain topless and improve her tan.

The halt to the game didn't kill the entire day however, as the group moved on to the picnic. The cooler was raided, sandwiches and beers were passed out by the girls. New subjects were discussed and when the time approached to head home, everyone started cleaning up because we wanted no trace of our day on this beach to be left behind.

Everyone was gathering up our things to take back to the boat; Ashley picked up the cooler, which was much lighter with most of its contents consumed. She did realize that there were a few beers left and decided to bring me one.

I was kneeling, securing the poles and rope that held up our temporary shelter. My refreshment was provided by her handing it to me by reaching over my back, dragging her bare boob over my shoulder in the process saying, "I didn't want you to miss out completely."

Suzie, who had saved half of her sandwich for me, held the ham and cheese, and said, "You want to drag your other fake tit on him?"

"Jesus Susan, lighten up. I'm just having some harmless fun, OK?" Ashley replied.

"No... not OK," she answered with more fury in her voice than I had ever heard.

Then, after pulling a fork out of the picnic basket, told the nymph, "Rub those silicon bags on my fiancé again and you'll be leaving here with the A cups you had before surgery."

Ashley was stunned. She looked down at her boobs, cupped them with her hands and looked back up at Susan. There was no mistaking the meaning, my fiancée had threatened to take that fork and puncture Ash's implants. For an instant it looked as though Ashley wanted to respond, but instead she ran off to Matt, collected her top and put it on.

The fork got thrown back in the basket as Susan looked into my eyes, tears forming in hers.

"I'm so sorry. I've never done anything like that in my entire life, I'm ashamed," she said timidly.

"We'll talk about it later, at home when we're by ourselves," I answered.

Just then Billy walked up, "OK, let's grab the last of it and get on board, it's time to get back. What's been going on out here?"

"Later," I answered as I picked up the basket and Billy grabbed the bag with the tarp shades.

Suzie ran ahead of us, past Ashley and Matt, swam out and got on the boat, disappearing into the cabin area.

Matt and Ashley got in the dinghy with Billy and me and traveled the short distance to the yacht. Our two passengers got out of the rubber craft and sought out privacy on the bow. Mary and Jeff had swum back, leaving the transport for the rest of us.

With help from Jeff, Billy and I got the boat ready to go. Jeff took a lounge chair next to Mary and Donna at the stern and Billy and I went up to the bridge. With Billy at the helm and me working the GPS we headed for home. Once the boat was out in the channel, our captain opened up the throttle. With some added noise from the engines, but more from the wind that's created when a boat moves faster, we were safe from eavesdropping ears.

"Why didn't you answer me back there?" Billy asked.

"We were in hearing range of the entire group," I answered.

"Jesus, I've never seen her so upset. Was it because of Ashley daring her to take her top off?" Billy asked.

"No, that wasn't the cause. Before you got there, Ashley got a beer out of the cooler for me. I was knelt down bundling up the tarp and in the process of handing it to me, she deliberately dragged her bare tit over my shoulder. Then said, loud enough for Suzie to hear, 'I didn't want you to miss out on everything,' then giggled."

"Fuck, what did Matt say?" Billy asked.

"He didn't say a thing. Truth is, I'm wondering if he put her up to it."

"Did Suz see and hear Ash?" Billy followed up.

"Yeah. Suzie picked up a fork and told Ashley that if she dragged her silicon chest on me one more time, she would be going home with her original 'A' cups, or something like that."

"Mother fucker. Rambo Suz. Dude, I'm sorry if that football game led to that."

"The 'touch' football game you were playing kind of started a serious discussion between Suzie and me, but the kicker was when Ashley brought that beer and intentionally rubbed her chest on me in the process."

fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers