Yes, I Warned Her, But Damn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew something was going to go bad when I saw Donna follow Ashley's lead and display her rack. Sorry, I should have put a stop to it. Truthfully, I was pissed when Donna bared hers, but then the game was happening and I was getting handfuls of new titty. I didn't think about the other two guys getting to grab Donna's bare boobs until after. Shit."

"If Suzie would have gone along with it, I might have flipped out. I came pretty close as it was, that's why I took off down the beach," I confessed.

"I'm not surprised Suz didn't go along with it," Billy commented, intending to affirm the honor of his best friend's future wife.

"That's just it. She looked to me for consent," I replied.

"Hey, maybe she just wanted to confirm your opinion, wanted to hear you say NO WAY."

"Maybe. Anyway, I think our old buddy Matt has an agenda," I speculated.

"Damn dude, what is it that you think Matt's up to?"

"I can't prove anything, but my gut tells me he'd maneuver all of us into some kind of sex thing. Maybe start with bare boobs and working it into an orgy or something, with the final goal being to get his dick into Susan."

"Are you fucking serious? Dude, how many beers did you have?" Billy responded, not accepting my analysis.

"I said that I don't have proof. When Suzie comes back out, do me a favor, watch his eyes. Then tell me if I'm full of shit."

Just then, Suzie came back out on deck. Instead of sitting down on one of the padded seats on the stern, she started moving forward, toward Matt and Ashley.

Seeing where she was headed, Billy said, "Holy shit. I can handle it up here, you better get down there and see if you can keep Suz from throwing Ash over board."

I didn't rush down the ladder, but I moved fast enough to arrive on the bow in time to prevent bloodshed. Surprisingly, I need not have hurried at all, as I overheard the last of Suzie's apology to Ashley. She had said that our upcoming wedding had her a bit more on edge than normal and overreacted badly to what she was sure was harmless fun.

Ashley's acceptance was so quick that I was sure that she was feeling at least a bit guilty for her giving my shoulder a breast massage. The two girls hugged and Suzie sat down having resolved the tension.

I needed bladder relief, so rather than going back up with Billy, I went below to the head.

With restored kidney function, I reached into the on-board cooler and retrieved the last two beers, one for me and one for Billy.

I climbed back up the ladder and handed Billy the brew, "Here ya go Captain, looks like everything has quieted down and we have smooth water ahead."

"Yeah, maybe. You might be right," Billy answered me, causing a small amount of alarm.

"Right about what?" I asked, not being sure what he was talking about.

"Matt."

"I'm guessing you saw something," I answered.

"He can't take his eyes off of her. He tries to not be obvious, especially when Suz is looking, but when her and Ash hugged, those eyeballs were glued to Suz's ass, then her tits when she bent over to kick off her sandals before she sat.

"It's not bad enough, you know, something you can bust him in the mouth for, but I think you are spot on: he has the hots for her. Watch him."

"I will."

"It's unusual though, he doesn't seem concerned if Ash catches him," Billy observed.

"I don't think they feel about each other like you and I do about Suzie and Donna. Seems to me he'd trade Ashley's ass to all of us for a chance to stick his dick in Susan," I said.

"You know, Ash sure did look like she was taking the lead today, whipping those tits out and encouraging groping. Maybe she's looking for strange as much as Matt is dreaming about nailing Suz," Billy added.

"That's the impression that I get. They might even be plotting together to make all of that happen."

"Donna and I are going to have a serious talk tonight. I can't ream her too much for today though, I got sucked into the vortex also, but I don't want any repeats. It would ruin us if I found her enjoying some guy's cock. Shit. It wouldn't matter if it got started with a racy football game, or at a party with booze, I couldn't deal with it," Billy stated flatly.

"I'm planning on clearing the air with Susan also. We need to have the discussion now, before we're married. Maybe a heart to heart with Matt should be on my to-do list as well."

The rest of the cruise was uneventful. The boat was secured without a scratch and we all said our goodbyes.

Susan was uncharacteristically quiet during the ride home, except for saying softly, "We still need a long discussion about things."

"I know, but let's not start it now. Tonight, after dinner and a glass of wine," I suggested.

"Perfect, I may need something to help me say what I need to," she responded which caused a small knot to form in my stomach.

After dinner we both cleaned up the kitchen and changed into sweats for comfort, then retired to the love seat in the living room, with a full bottle of our favorite and glasses in hand.

After filling our goblets, we sat staring into each other's eyes. A prolonged pause ensued due to neither of us being sure how or where to start the discussion. Then we both spoke at the same time, quickly stopping again, trying not to talk over top of each other.

With a gesture of my hand, I offered Suzie the opportunity to go first.

"There are many things that we need to talk about, wedding issues are basically set, our moms have seen to that. Do we need discussion about our friends? I mean after today's partial meltdowns... by BOTH of us," she asked introducing the first topic.

"Only two of them concern me," I answered.

"Ashley and Matt. I regret that I got so pissed at her for giving you a titty massage, but if you're suggesting that we cut them out of our life, I'd vote no," she replied.

"It is Matt that concerns me," I stated without explanation.

"Come on, Baby, he's harmless. Aren't you just letting the little green monster distort your thinking?"

"OK, I know I don't have proof, but Billy agreed with me today that there's a bad vibe coming from him concerning you."

"Just what did Billy say."

"He thought I was full of shit too, but agreed to observe and when I joined him back up at the boat's controls he said, 'You may be right, he can't take his eyes off of her ass, or tits. Watch him.' And gave me a knowing nod."

"You're both nuts. He's not after me, he's got that young nymph for crying out loud. Besides we're NOT uninviting them to the wedding based on your gut feeling, which is way off, by the way," she stated, then continued.

"That leads us right into the last two subjects. Trust between us, that is jealousy, and a... prenupt agreement," she said dragging a contract of dissolution of our marriage into our evening's dialog.

"Prenupt?" I replied, slightly shocked that she had included that into our list of topics. My father had been bugging me for some time to have a discussion with Susan about what he felt was essential before we said 'I do.'

"Yes, let's start there. We can probably clean that up rather quickly, then move on to other issues," she suggested.

"Suzie, I'm not sure..." I started to say, but was interrupted in mid-sentence.

"Look, your dad came by last week. He told me that he'd been trying to get you to broach the subject, but was certain that you were afraid of offending me. It pleased me when your dad said he felt that he could talk straight with me, without the BS.

"He said that though he truly believed that it would never come into play, it was his duty to protect what his father and he had created. That a divorce, no matter the reasons, or fault, the firm had to be separate from our joint worth, and never to be included in any division of assets.

"I assured him that I would never have any thought of destroying their firm to extract pain on you. He smiled and said, 'That was easy to say now.' I thought about that for a moment. I actually giggled, as I admitted to him that he was right, it IS easy to say now, as I can't imagine hating you that much."

"So, what else did dear old dad say?" I said, with some disgust in my voice.

"Don't be that way. He's right, an understanding has to be written up and signed, for both of our benefit. It was made very clear, and NOT in a threatening way that your position will be quite different, if I don't agree. Right now, you are an employee, and will not be offered a partnership, with the added financial, prestige, and bonus benefits that comes with being a partner.

"I want US to have all that comes with such a position. He already had an agreement drawn up and sent to my email. Before we finished our discussion I forwarded it to my brother, who as you know is also an attorney.

"The next day I had a talk with my brother, he had read it, said it was fair, so I signed. Paper copies are in the desk waiting for your signature, one to be returned to your father and one for each of us."

"Baby, I don't know what to say. I trust you with my life, it just feels wrong to ask that of you," I weakly responded, though I was glad my dad had jumped this hurdle for me.

"I trust you explicitly also, but the agreement is fair. It defines how to calculate what money and assets are 'ours' and that the value of the firm itself is not to be included. There's also some penalty for cheating by either of us, and provisions for our children.

"To repeat myself, I don't want my husband to be 'just an employee.' I want those things that would come along with you being a full partner.

Also, tell me this: when your future son is in the same position as you are now, will you not protect your firm and OUR son when he considers marriage?" she finished, knowing my answer before she had even asked it.

"Of course, I would protect him and our assets."

"OK then, one issue put to bed, next? She asked offering me the next item to debate.

"Truthfully, when you said that you might need liquid encouragement to say your piece, it scared me. I thought maybe you were having doubts," I confessed.

"I didn't mean to give you the impression that I'm questioning my love for you. Today's events while we were out with The Gang, are bothering me. There was jealousy displayed by both of us, and I'm concerned that our upcoming marriage is changing us from the carefree loving couple that we used to be," she answered.

"That same thing has been on my mind too. We should probably talk about how we interact with other people, what is OK, and what is not," I began, then continued, "Might as well start with the extreme limit. No cheating. I cannot and will never accept you having any sexual contact with someone else. Any and all types, including President 'Slick Willie's' famous version is behavior that I won't tolerate," I said showing visible signs of distress just talking about it.

"Baby, I will never cheat on you. I swear, you can trust me, just as I feel certain down in my being that you would never hurt me," Susan answered quickly.

"But there's more to it than just the text book cheating. When we got together, and became exclusive, then even more so when we marry, I feel that you must confer certain rights to me. Actually, I insist on being the only person to have access to your body, not counting medical people, of course."

"I have and will continue to have the say over my body. I'll be the one to decide who touches what," was replied with some defensiveness in her voice as if I was trying to get her to submit to be a Stepford Wife.

"I'm not suggesting that you turn over your self-control. I'm saying I need our guide lines for behavior to be the same. Why did you threaten Ashley with a fork today?"

"I didn't want her rubbing her tits on you, you're mine," was answered sharply.

"So, you're saying that the game proposal wasn't that big of a deal, but Ashley's tease was deserving of a heated response?"

"You're my guy, she can keep her hands and her tits to herself."

"Sounds like two different sets of rules. Why is touching me off limits, but optional for you?" I asked.

"Are you talking about my taking my top off at the beach today? Which, by the way, I didn't."

"No, you didn't. Thank you. But... you looked to me for permission. What bothers me is why would you want to do that? The only answer that comes to me is: you have the best set of tits of the girls in our gang and you wanted everyone to see that undisputable fact."

"It was just about having fun with friends, that's all. I thought you were proud of my body."

"I am proud of you, and your body. But, let me ask you this: what does showing your bare tits to three other guys get me? Are you under some misguided belief that it turns me on to have other men see you? Considering visual treats, I already have had the privilege of seeing them bare, so what advantage do I get by having other guys get a look also?"

"You get to do more than see them," she answered quickly.

"If we'd have fallen for the 'touch football' ploy, they would have got to get a lot more than a look, a good groping is my prediction," I concluded.

"They would not! I wouldn't have allowed it," she fired back.

I looked her right in the eyes, and gave a facial expression that said, "BULLSHIT!!"

She relented, "Well, maybe they would have... but it didn't happen and that's the most important thing; isn't it? Besides, if we had gone along, you would have gotten to grope the other women with no penalty from me or anyone, right?"

"Would you like to propose that game at our next get together? Is trading my getting to feel up Donna, Mary, and Ashley for you getting groped by Matt, Billy, and Jeff something you want? Do you figure you missed an opportunity for everyone, especially the men, to have firsthand knowledge that YOUR natural breasts look and feel the best?"

"Gawd, when you put it like that, I feel so sleazy. No, I don't want that. I'll admit that I've only been considering such things from my perspective. Danny, I love you; and starting right now I'll always consider how you might feel about something before I act."

"I'm very glad to hear you say that, I need that from you, but I need more than that."

"What else is it that you need from me?" she asked.

"I need an answer to my question," I stated.

"What question?" she answered, not really getting that she had dodged the original point I was making.

"At this point in our relationship at least, and actually, from the time we became exclusive, haven't I earned the privilege to be the only man to have access to your body?" I stressed 'only' as I made my point again.

"You know the answer to that Baby," she answered, still holding back, not verbally giving full exclusive permission to me.

"No, I don't know. Earlier today, you came close to allowing three other guys to feel you up. I don't want a slave, but I do need to have the woman I love to make it known, not only to me, but to the world that I am the only one permitted intimate access to your body. If not, we have a problem," I stated, sort of laying down an ultimatum.

"Jesus Baby, I never thought of it like that! You are the only one. No other man will ever have my permission to touch me in that way. Never, only you. OK? I just don't want to give up my control, that's all. Can you understand that?" she answered, with just a bit of irritation in her voice.

"I understand what you're saying, I guess," I replied, with less than 100% fervor because I was hoping for more enthusiasm in her voice.

My body language must have been apparent to her because she took a beat, and then added, "You don't seem convinced. I'll be clearer.

"I'm a woman who prides herself in being in control of my own destiny. I can't and won't allow anyone to think for me or tell me what, or how I need to do anything. That being said, I'm also a woman deeply in love with you, and I now realize that you need me to assure you, out loud, where you stand regarding this subject.

"Danny, I love you with all of my heart, with no reservations. You and only you have complete access to my body. I'm comfortable giving such authority to you because I know that you love me also, and would never miss use my trust to do anything that would embarrass or hurt me. I hope that satisfies any doubts that were lingering in your mind."

It did gratify me and I told her so, along with an apology for my being so insecure, but I did really need to hear it. I also assured her that she had the same privileges with me, that no other woman would be allowed intimate contact with me.

Then I asked if it would be OK to apply those proclaimed feelings to theoretical circumstances, she agreed.

I tried to outline a hypothetical situation, where our boundaries could be tested. I supposed that we were at a club and she was dancing with some guy, and he got handsy. Susan rejected any notion that she would allow such a thing, even if she was having a good time and drinking a bit.

So, I upped the ante and changed it from being some rando guy to Billy.

"Dan, I don't know what you want me to say. Instead of some random guy, Billy? Those circumstances would have to be handled differently. I love Billy, I don't believe that he would ever do that, but even if he did, I'd handle it quickly and quietly. As for some rando, why would I be slow dancing with some jerk anyway? You know I don't do that. How many times have we been out and I get hit on? What do I do? Turn them down flat, and you know it!"

"OK, OK, bad example. Let me make it more realistic. Suppose your company is having a party and there's dancing, and you of course, look stunning. It's not inconceivable to me that many of your superiors would be maneuvering to occupy your time, getting whiffs of your perfume, making little touchy-feely caresses of your hands, arms or the small of your back. Then, if you don't rebuff them, next is asking you to slow dance to test how closely you will let them hold you, so they can feel your body against theirs. If there is any success, the next move will surely be seeing how far you might let their hands roam, while peeking down your dress. All the while distracting and enticing you with talk of promotions.

In that hypothetical situation, am I a jealous asshole because I'm pissed that you are allowing this?" I asked.

"It sounds like what you are asking me is: Would I ever participate in some 'harmless flirting' with some guy that I know?" she replied without answering my question.

"That is a perfect name for this discussion. 'Harmless Flirting.' Suzie, I have to say that in general, I don't think that there is any such thing. I can't think of even a special circumstance, where your flirting with some guy would NOT make me angry, so, not harmless. I suppose that's why I always knew that I could never be married to an actress. Even if it was all just acting, the kissing, groping, nudity, simulated sex... I could never handle that."

Still not offering a yes or no, my fiancée replied, "Do you mean you'd get angry at every and all little spirited actions by me? You need to admit that I have always had a friendly, playful personality and was that way when we met."

"I remember. I was a bit shy back then and flirting with me probably got us together a lot faster than if it had been up to me to make the moves. I'm not saying that there is never a place for it, but the implications vary based on whether a girl is single or not."

Then she responded, "What kind of scenario would you be alright with? My following Ashley's lead and going topless today, certainly wasn't it. And, just to be clear, I wasn't for it either... I just looked to you for confirmation."

"Truthfully, it looked more like you were seeking permission. Be honest, if I'd so much as nodded my head, would you have requested that we talk privately about it or whipped them out?"