Yes, Ma'am

Story Info
An unconventional marriage made more so, by her stepmom.
9.4k words
4.63
33k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

Please check the tags. This story includes a non-monogamous marriage and bi-sexual female relations. If that isn't your jam, then please alt-back arrow and find something you might prefer.

Yes, Ma'am

It was around 10 p.m. when I heard Bobbi's key in the lock. I paused my television show and took off my glasses. She walked in looking disheveled, with a wide grin. I smiled.

"So, how is Paige?" I asked softly.

With a slightly drunken smile, she tossed her purse and high-heeled shoes onto the sofa next to me. "Paige is puurrrrfect." she replied. She pulled her long dark hair around her neck and gave me a wink. Bobbi is my lovely and loving wife of four years. Paige... is my wife's lover.

Bobbi and I met while serving together in the Army. She was my unit commander in the Military Police.

At least from my side, the attraction was immediate. How do you not fall in love with someone who is courageous, and funny, and beautiful and smart and... and I'm rambling. Sorry. In the two years or so that we served together we got closer and closer until one day...

When we realized we had feelings for one another and that we wanted to pursue them, we went to our command. The service takes a dim view of fraternization between unit members, especially officers and enlisted, so everything must be handled just so. The service does recognize that members will occasionally fall in love. The rules for it are simple. Get them separated into different units. I transferred to a different unit while Bobbi and I began seeing each other. I told her that I would be leaving the service to make things easier for us to be together.

But before I left the Army, Bobbi came clean to me concerning her sexuality. She told me that she was bi-sexual and that she would always want a woman in her life, sexually at the very least. She explained that living without that side of herself was like having an itch that you couldn't scratch.

Of course, I had to ask. "What does that mean for me?" She shook her head sadly. "It's selfish and I know it, but I don't want to share you with anyone. But if it's the only way I can have you, then..." I hardly gave it a second thought, and I've never pushed her on the issue. I've never touched another woman. Isn't love weird? We both left the Army after another eighteen months or so, and we were married a year later.

Bobbi glanced at the television and asked, "Where's Mom?" I shrugged. "Upstairs I think." My wife arouses me in so many ways. She's five foot, ten inches, and square in the shoulders. She can sling a fifty-pound pack and run ten miles and then shoot a playing card to pieces at fifty yards. Her hair is the color of a raven's wing, and her hazel eyes capture me utterly. And seeing her standing there in her red dress with the spaghetti strap hanging off her shoulder was driving me crazy.

Bobbi's eyes narrowed seductively. "Good." She lifted the hem of her knit pencil dress and revealed her shaven pussy. It was red and puffy. "Want some sloppy seconds?"

Her pussy was gaped, and I guessed that Paige had used a dildo or strap-on on her. I shuddered. "You're damn right I do." It may have been one-sided in that she got to play with another person, but she never came home too tired to play with me as much as I wanted. Not once. Besides, when they played here at the house there were other... benefits.

I laid back on the sofa and she threw her left leg over me, lowering herself onto my face. I pushed my tongue into her open pussy and then licked upward and spun my tongue around her clit a few times. The smell of her was intoxicating and the taste was musky and sharp. I rubbed her cream all over my mouth and thrust my tongue as deep as I could. Her hands clung to the arm of the sofa, and I could hear her fingernails digging into the fabric as she rubbed her pussy on my mouth. She moaned deep in her throat.

I licked up her sticky juices as they oozed from her slit. "I can feel your hot breath on my cunt, baby. It feels so good. Keep going," she said in a husky voice.

After several minutes her thighs clamped around my head and her nails scratched my scalp. "Oh fuck, Paul, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..." After a quartet of heavy pants, she rocked violently on my face and then collapsed over the arm of the sofa. After a few minutes to catch her breath, she pushed herself off and then kissed me. She licked her mess off my chin with a lascivious smile. Bobbi looked down at my body and smiled at the tent in my sweatpants. She gave my erect cock a quick squeeze.

"Babe, why don't you go check on Mom and then come to bed? I need that cock in me to make the night complete," she whispered insistently.

I smiled. "Yes ma'am."

She squeezed my cock a second time. "Get moving, soldier." Bobbi grabbed her purse and shoes and headed for our bedroom. She popped up the back of her dress, showing off her spectacular ass, knowing I'd be watching it. I switched off the television and headed for the stairs.

Near the top of the stairs, I heard heavy breathing. I stopped. My heart did a loop-the-loop when I heard a quiet moan. I turned the corner to find Maggie's door ajar. I reached the door quietly and peeked in. My breath caught in my throat when I saw Maggie sprawled on the bed.

Maggie is my wife's first stepmother of two. She had come to live with us about six months ago and it had been remarkably nice having her. She was sweet and helpful, in her early fifties. She was also very attractive. She had long wavy red hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

She lay naked on the bed, thrusting a good-sized dildo deep into her trembling quim, with her other hand strumming over her clit. She shuddered and moaned softly. I could hear the slick sounds of the rubber cock moving into her and I could feel my cock twitch in my pants. Maggie would be considered plus-sized or perhaps a big, beautiful woman and she certainly was. Her tits were large and full, and they jiggled marvelously as she repeatedly thrust the dildo deep inside her.

I was faced with one of the most difficult situations of my life. You see, I love to watch. Love. To. Watch. Understand?

After the Army, Bobbi and I started our own business, doing sort of what we had done in the Army. We became private investigators and skip tracers. We find people who don't want to be found. It was during a stakeout where I had watched our lovely female target (a wandering wife) having sex with a pair of studly gentlemen, through a third-floor window. I watched that older woman get ravished for the better part of an hour while Bobbi was down on the street watching the ground floor. She was on fire, giving every bit as good as she got, taking both cocks in her pussy and mouth with a zeal to rival any porn star you could name. In the end, the three of them lay on the bed in the seedy hotel room, exhausted, and I had painted the wall by the window with three loads of my cum. I was incredibly turned on.

When we got home, I told Bobbi everything. She took it very well. She even arranged for me to watch her and her lesbian lover to see if it was truly a kink or if it was just a hot moment. After watching them, I was pretty fucking convinced of my voyeurism. At the time, Bobbi's lover was pretty open to my presence whenever they had sex at the house. Just no touching or interruptions. I can't even express how much I loved that.

As I stood there outside Maggie's door, watching her jiggle erotically on the sheets, I remembered that Bobbi was waiting for me. With extraordinary difficulty, I turned and went downstairs.

***

"Mom okay?" she asked when I stepped into the bedroom. I pulled my shirt over my head, pulled my sweats down, and stepped out of them. Bobbi saw my erection and grinned. "Somebody's ready, hmm?"

I nodded and crawled between her open legs. Her expression told me just what she wanted, and I was right there for her. I pushed my cock into her fully in just a couple of thrusts. She closed her eyes for a moment and moaned loudly.

Her pelvic muscles squeezed down on my cock tightly. I knelt, pulled her legs up straight, and leaned into them. "Uh! Fuck yes!" she moaned.

I slid out and then slammed back into her with a loud pop. She grinned at me wildly and I got busy. I employed every bit of my six-foot, two-hundred-pound frame and I pounded into her like a triphammer.

Her moans turned into one long wail that I was positive her mother could hear upstairs. Maggie had said that sort of thing didn't bother her when she moved in, so I saw no reason to be quiet about it.

I enjoyed the view of Bobbi's beautiful tits undulating with every impact. Her tits are full and perfectly in proportion to her lean athletic build, with beautiful pink nipples that beg for your mouth on them.

Her eyes opened and met mine, and I could see the urgency in them. I let her legs open, and I wet my thumb. I applied it directly to her swollen clit, rolling over it gently but firmly.

Her head snapped back as she came, with a long deep moan. Her legs shook in my arms. She fell back against the sheet, gasping. "Are you... close?" she asked between breaths. I nodded. She pushed me back and I rolled over onto my side of the bed.

Bobbi popped up on her knees and began stroking my cock vigorously. She lowered her mouth over the head of my cock and sucked me, in the way that drives me out of my mind. In no time at all, I shot powerfully down her throat. In my mind, I was watching Maggie masturbate as I did so, and it was explosive. I collapsed back on the sheet. "Damn, you are good at that," I said with a deep sigh.

She slid up over my chest and kissed me. "I'm glad you like it."

I sat up and rolled out of bed. "I fucking love it. C'mon, let's get you in the shower and wash a night of debauchery off you. We have another spoiled rich bitch to find tomorrow."

She rolled onto her knees and put her hands on my chest. "I give the orders around here, Sergeant."

I bent over and grabbed her around her ass and lifted her over my shoulder. I gave her ass a solid smack.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied as she screeched.

***

The next morning, I had all the info on our new target laid out on the kitchen dinette table. A wealthy couple had hired us to find their 19-year-old daughter. Apparently, she was off sowing her wild oats instead of attending her pre-med classes.

We live in a small town west of Cocoa Beach on the mainland, rather than the offshore islands past the Indian River. The difference? About a half-million dollars per home. But the presence of thousands of obscenely wealthy families locally made it a great place to set up our business. Business had been good. Runaway kids, cheating spouses, and backgrounding rich daughter's boyfriends were our meal tickets. We also tracked down convicts who skip bail for local bail bondsmen.

Bobbi had just slid a plate of eggs and sausage in front of me. "Any good games this Sunday?" She was, of course, talking about NFL football, and I'd already scoped out that coming weekend's games.

"Yeah. The late games are the Bucs at the Saints, and the Niners are playing the Eagles at home," I replied.

She sat down across from me and pulled over some of the data we'd pulled from the girl's social media. "That sounds promising. You know we haven't had a party since Mom has been here." I looked up at her.

She pushed a strand of her lovely dark hair behind her ear. "I think she'd be cool with it. She used to entertain a lot when she was married to Dad," she said.

Maggie is my father-in-law's second wife of three. Bobbi's mom died in a car accident when she was just three. She has only the faintest memories of her. Maggie took over the job when Bobbi was six. Her dad divorced Maggie and married his secretary when Bobbi was sixteen. That's when things got bad with Bobbi and her dad.

At the time, a teenage Bobbi petitioned the courts and got permission to live with her stepmother. She lived with Maggie for three years before leaving for the Army Academy at West Point. Maggie herself had also served as an officer in the Army, retiring after twenty years as a Colonel. She now works as a transportation manager for the port authority.

Maggie came down the stairs looking tired. Her hair was still damp from the shower. "Bad night, Mom?"

Maggie shrugged. "Well after you kids knocked it off with your sexual escapades, I had a so-so night. I'm still a little bloated from the hormones."

I couldn't help it, my eyes drifted down to her beautiful big ass, in her tight cotton shorts. Maggie had recently finished menopause and was taking hormone replacement supplements. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. I put my eyes back on my work.

I heard my stepmother-in-law speak in a light tone of voice. "Sweetie, I feel I should tell you something that happened last night." I froze.

"What's that Mom?"

I looked over at Maggie and our eyes met. "After you sent him up to check on me, Paul stood at my door last evening and watched me masturbate." She smiled mischievously.

I had not been expecting this with my breakfast. I had no idea she'd even seen me. I held my breath, and I could feel two sets of eyes burning into the sides of my head. "Is that a fact?" my wife said. "No wonder he came to bed with an erection like a piece of iron."

"Paul?" Bobbi asked. I exhaled and looked over at my wife. She didn't appear angry, just... intrigued. "Did you?" she said softly.

In a relationship like ours, honesty is the only way to go. Especially when you are married to a woman who can kill you with her bare hands. I shrugged. "Yes," I said confidently. "For a minute or so. You know how I am."

She sighed and looked at her stepmother. "Yes, he really loves to watch. He's been in the room for many of my dates."

I looked back down, unsure where this scenario was going. Several minutes passed quietly aside from the usual breakfast sounds. "Babe, have you ever thought about sleeping with my stepmom?" She asked and I felt the whole world pause. Thank God, I hadn't been swallowing at that moment. With effort, I tried not to let the chaos in my brain show outwardly. I looked up at my wife calmly and then at Maggie who looked at me curiously.

I let my eyes travel up her body and our eyes met. "Of course. She's beautiful and sexy. Any man would." I looked at Bobbi again and smiled. "But I assure you there wouldn't be any sleeping going on."

Both ladies laughed out loud. "How bold he is," Maggie said. I looked at her. If I could somehow get a photo of the smile that she gave me at that moment I'd carry it with me always. It was a mixture of gratitude and happiness, love and appreciation with just a hint of promise mixed in.

I looked back at Bobbi and our eyes met. I shrugged again as if I did not expect anything to come from this discussion, a pointless rhetorical teasing question, and turned back to my paperwork. Inside, my mind was whirling a mile a minute.

I'd have given a lot to watch the eye contact that must have been going on between them. Finally, my wife set her coffee cup and breakfast plate in the sink and said, "I'm surprisingly okay with the idea."

Then both Bobbi and Maggie left me alone in the room without another word. I waited for a five count and then my forehead hit the tabletop.

***

Happily, it took us just two days to find the errant spoiled daughter. That's always the best-case scenario for us. Two months of mortgage paid in just two days.

However, the deal with the client doesn't always go smoothly. This time we called the parents, and they were ecstatic, but our conversation went like this. "Terrific! When can you bring her home?"

"Umm, we can't Mrs. Smith. She's an adult and free to do as she pleases. You hired us to find her. We did. I have emailed you photos of her and her companions, and her address. That's it."

"But we want you to bring her home!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Smith, if we were to take her into custody it would be kidnapping, and we don't break the law for anyone."

There was silence on the other end of the line as she passed the phone to her husband.

At that point, there were a lot of threats to not pay us our agreed contract fee and that's when we let them know that we would be contacting our attorney to sue for breach of contract as well as filing a complaint with the credit bureaus. They usually come around at that point. The idea of paying us vs. paying us, and our attorney, and their attorney plus legal fees, creates clearer heads. Not to mention, credit bureau red tape is a mother fucker to unsnarl.

***

Our football parties are always fun. We do it twice during the regular season and then again for the AFC/NFC Championship games, but only for the late games. It is strictly a four-hour affair and is for adults only. I have sent my sister and her husband home because they showed up with my five-year-old niece. No sitter is no excuse, and I won't be held responsible for anything your child hears, sees, or learns.

Our guests are usually our friends from our marathoners' group, (half marathoners in my case) a few neighbors, or friends from a couple of the bail bondsmen we do work for.

That Sunday night, folks started showing up around six-thirty, and by kickoff, there were twelve guests in our front room enjoying both games on two different televisions. I pull the bedroom television and set it up in front of the fireplace, which sets up the two games ninety degrees from one another. Only one game gets audio.

We're mostly Buccaneer fans around here so that game was on the big TV. This was our first party with Maggie, who as usual, was just a joy. She knew the sport, was open and friendly, and remembered names very well. She also mixed up a terrific Planter's Punch. A perfect hostess.

The game was just going into the second quarter when Bobbi caught my eye. Paige had arrived fashionably late and from her dress, wasn't there to watch football. Bobbi had her by the hand and was leading her to our bedroom. Bobby was dressed in a pair of Daisy Dukes and a Bucs jersey.

This was only the second time I'd seen Paige as they hadn't been seeing each other long. She was dressed to seduce in a tight body suit and a miniskirt with heels and a smile. Her dirty-blonde hair was cut in a short bob. She looked smoking hot.

Bobbi caught my eye and she smiled wickedly. She pulled her right hand up to her midriff and flashed one finger and then five. We learned and used hand signals in the Army, and they served us well in our job as investigators. She was telling me to wait for fifteen minutes and then come in if I wanted to.

I looked over at Maggie and was surprised to find her giggling on one of my friend's laps. She got up and swatted at him with her dishtowel, laughing. Not at all unusual at our parties and one of the reasons for the no-kids rule. In the past, guests have occasionally paired up and disappeared for a halftime quickie in one of the spare bedrooms. And not every time has someone gone home with the person that brought them. Any complaints in that regard, after the fact, are promptly ignored and the complainer is not re-invited.

I walked quietly down the hall to our master bedroom and paused at the closed door. I could already hear them breathing heavily. I opened the door and entered quietly, locking the door behind me. The reading light in the corner was the only illumination.