Yes, Ma'am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women had already stripped and this was my first time seeing Paige naked. Bobbi and I are in our early thirties and Paige appeared about ten years younger. The girls had met at a local 5K fun run.

She was tall and lean with beautiful breasts that some would consider on the small side. I never tire of seeing my wife's lips kissing a breast of any size. An image of Maggie's massive breasts heaving on her bed, whipped through my mind like a hot wind.

Paige was lying on her back and Bobbi lay across her, sucking fervently at her nipple while her right hand was thrusting three petite fingers rapidly into her slick pussy.

Paige's eyes opened and saw me. She smiled seductively. "Hmm, this is interesting."

Bobbi looked over at me and nodded at the chair next to the bed. We called it a dressing chair and used it as one, but that's not really what it was. It was my chair.

I sat down and adjusted my pants around my erection. Bobbi returned to her efforts, switching to the other nipple. Paige moaned and lay back with her eyes closed. I could hear the slick sounds of my wife's fingers doing their work.

Abruptly Bobbi rolled off Paige and their eyes met. I watched their silent conversation and then watched Bobbi climb over her body before lowering her pussy onto Paige's pretty face. Both women moaned loudly as my wife began rolling her hips erotically.

I am not ashamed to say that I am in a female-led relationship. If you haven't already figured that out. Bobbi is the boss, and this woman, like me, had quickly figured that out.

Paige's arms wrapped around her toned thighs and pulled Bobbi's gleaming hairless pussy down hard on her face. Bobbi straightened, grabbed her tits, and moaned loudly.

"Oh Jesus, babe, she's so fucking good at that." I watched her body undulate on the bed until she came twice. Finally, she toppled over onto the pillows.

Bobbi sat up and looked at me. I handed her a small towel. She smiled, wiped her crotch, and then leaned over to clean off Paige's face, gently. She looked back at me. "Good man. You can take your cock out now. But no touching."

I moaned softly as I unbuckled and pulled my jeans down. I had gone commando today in preparation for this. I sighed deeply as my dick was released from its restraint. I was surprised when I got an appreciative glance from Paige. "Well, isn't that a nice surprise? Do I get to have some of him too?"

Bobbi's jaw set and she turned and took Paige's jaw and turned her head to face her. "No." Paige's face fell to an amused pout. Bobbi glanced at me, "I'll be needing my strap-on, babe." I don't know which of us was more excited, Paige or myself.

I opened the bedside drawer and pulled out a big pink dildo in a nylon harness. I helped her buckle it on while she stroked my hair. "That's my good man."

She set her steely eyes on Paige and instructed her in what direction she was to be on her hands and knees. "I want my man to have a great view of your sloppy cunt when I fuck you." Paige complied quickly. Her trimmed pussy was wet and beautiful with thick hanging pussy lips. I could see why my wife loved eating that pussy. My mouth watered.

Paige and I both moaned as I watched the thick pink dildo slide into Paige's slit. She did it slow and gentle for perhaps ten strokes and Paige was moaning contentedly when Bobbi stopped with about an inch or so of the dildo still in her. Paige looked over her shoulder and met Bobbi's eyes. I knew what was coming.

Bobbi's toned abdominals torqued forward, and their flesh slapped together loudly. Paige let out a wail and then Bobbi pushed down between her shoulder blades and began pounding wildly into her.

Paige came unglued and began wailing loudly. Each exhalation was a scream, following every punch into her cervix, and each inhalation was to reload for the next one. "Scream into the pillow you little whore. You'll disturb the party." Paige's hand began to flail until she found a pillow and buried her face into it.

Bobbi looked at me to find me still standing with a continuous ooze of precum leaking from my cock. "You can touch yourself now babe. Stroke it for me."

With my heart pounding I pulled a bottle of lube from the bedside table. Bobbi glanced back and admired my efforts for a few moments before returning her attention to the beautiful ass that was bouncing against her thighs. Paige's moans sounded like sobs in the pillow.

She looked back at me again. "My egg please." I went back to the bedside table, pulled out my wife's cordless vibrating egg, and handed it to her.

She set the egg on Paige's ass. "Put this on your clit, slut. I'm gonna make you cum like no one ever has or will again."

Paige floundered again like a marionette until she found the toy and then slid her arm beneath her body. "Bobbi smiled sweetly at me. "Maximum setting, if you please, lover."

I thumbed the slide on the egg's remote control and then tossed it on the bed. I watched Paige's beautiful body jump as the vibrations began to turn her body to jelly. Her wails became one long scream that broke only so that she could draw a ragged breath. After watching Paige's pussy leak uncontrollably for several minutes, Bobbi's hand came down on her ass with a pair of loud smacks. I watched Paige's whole body contort.

I felt a wave of heat rush over me as I heard the vibrating egg drop onto the sheets. Paige collapsed onto the bed still impaled by my wife's fake cock, and we watched her body convulse and spasm as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Stars popped up in my eyes and I staggered back into my chair. My cum lay spewed all over the bedsheet and my hand. I blinked a few times as the euphoria subsided and found my beautiful wife standing over me, with her rubber cock pointing at me accusatorially.

She scooped some of my cum onto her finger and then licked it off. "Mmm, yummy. Did you enjoy that?" I nodded weakly and smiled.

"Good. Now go get cleaned up and rejoin the party. I'm gonna get one more orgasm out of this slut and then I'll meet you." She leaned over and kissed me hard.

***

When I walked back out to the party, I could see that both games were just starting the third quarter. I didn't announce myself, I just eased on out there, leaning against the wall as if I'd been there the whole time. I got a sly look from a couple of guests who may have guessed that some shenanigans had been going on.

Maggie grinned at me seductively and I shivered. She was dressed in a beautiful curve-hugging sundress and a pair of casual wedge sandals that made her legs and ass look terrific. The plunge neckline had been a real crowd-pleaser. She was currently watching the Bucs game, sitting on my neighbor's lap. Her cleavage was just inches from his flushed face.

A few minutes later Bobbi snuck out with us and pulled me around the corner toward the stairs. She kissed me passionately and smiled widely. "That was fun. I think we are going to enjoy her for a while." Then her face got thoughtful.

"She did mention that she would be up for you joining us. It's not something I'd given much thought to as my previous lovers had all been lesbians, but Paige is bi." She looked at me sideways. "I know I said no when we started this relationship, but I'm starting to think about it. What do you think?"

In truth, Paige was very attractive, but there was only one other woman I wanted in this house. I shrugged. "Nope, you know I'm not really into blondes. Besides, you like to be the center of attention."

The curious look I got from Bobbi made me smile inwardly. I turned back around the corner and then went and got us some drinks.

The Bucs game was the first to finish and the Bucs won by a touchdown, so everyone was happy. A lot of my guests left at that time. Afterward, the five remaining guests, Maggie and Bobbi were chatting around the kitchen island when I started watching the other game. It had gone into overtime and before long I found myself caught up in an epic defensive battle. Another couple of friends said goodbye with a wave and I went back to the game.

Bobbi leaned over my chair. "Overtime, huh?" I nodded. "I'm headed to bed, babe," she said, "I'm kind of bushed." I glanced over at her with a smile. 'I'm sure you are. I'll lock up when everyone leaves. Love you."

"I love you too," she whispered and kissed my neck.

***

I watched intently until after forty-five minutes the Eagles won with an epic fifty-nine-yard field goal. I turned off the television and stood up with a groan. "Wow, do you believe tha..." I was surprised to find myself alone.

I shrugged and began collecting glasses and plates. I was headed for the kitchen when I first heard the noise. Thud. I dropped off my load and walked back. As I passed the stairs, I heard it again. Thud. I stopped and listened. The noises began a cadence. Thud, thud, thud.

Still listening I walked up the stairs and it got louder as I approached Maggie's room. The door was ajar. I was reaching for the door when I heard Maggie moan. I froze and listened. I heard a man grunt and then another man moaned softly. A shudder ran through me. I walked softly to the door and peeked through the opening.

My wife's stepmother was on her back being energetically fucked by three of our male friends. One was standing on the floor and thrusting deeply into her pussy while another had straddled her torso and was furiously fucking her enormous tits. The third was leaning over her, pushing his cock into her open mouth, and from her moans, I was pretty convinced she was having a hell of a good time.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I had dreamed of this but in each case, the person fucking the pussy, tits, or mouth had been yours truly. Her hands were wrapped around my friend's ass, and her red lips were sucking powerfully on his cock. His hand was twisted in her gorgeous red curls. I stifled a moan of my own.

All at once, the man fucking her tits groaned loudly and fired his cum up under Maggie's chin and it settled in the notch of her throat. When she glanced down at him... she saw me. I froze. Caught again. Then I realized that if she hadn't wanted me to see, she'd have closed the door.

She slid the thick cock from her mouth as the man straddling her fell off beside her. Her eyes flashed past me to the man fucking her pussy. "C'mon big fella, fuck me until I can't walk." Clearly, she did not know this man from our marathoner's club. He was one of those insane fucks that do the double marathons. The man is stamina personified.

He grunted and began pulling her into him and pistoning his hips with renewed fury. She'd only just realized what she might have unleashed when a hard cock was pushed back into her moaning mouth. She resumed her grip on my friend's ass, and I could hear her little gag each time his cock hit the back of her throat. "Huk, huk, huk." Finally, I watched him pull out his cock and turned to spray his cum all over Maggie's massive rack, and at the same time, the man between her legs began to moan loudly.

I realized that this little party might be about to break up, and then explaining my presence would be a little more embarrassing than it had been earlier in the week. I walked quietly down the stairs and headed to my chair again. I flipped on the television and the post-game know-it-all show was on.

I watched until I heard footsteps on the stairs then I tipped my head back and pretended to be asleep.

I heard some male voices whispering behind me and then I heard them leave. I waited another couple of minutes, before heading quietly back upstairs. Maggie's door was shut. I knocked softly.

I heard her sigh. "Come in, Paul." I opened the door to find her still lying on her bed, covered in at least three impressive loads of cum. She smiled gamely at me. "Your friends are fun."

I laughed then stepped back out to the hall bathroom and grabbed a towel. I handed it to her. "So are you, apparently. You're going to be the talk of our next run, on Saturday morning."

Her face fell. "You must think I'm a whore." I reached for her hand and helped her to a sitting position. "I chuckled, "Geez Mom, you say that like it's a bad thing."

Her smile half-returned. "The hormones have me so fantastically horny and there were these three hunky guys, and I couldn't resist." Our eyes met. "It was a bucket-list experience." I smiled and helped her out of the bed and into the bathroom. It was hard to keep my eyes off her beautiful cum coated tits. "Get cleaned up and then get some sleep." She smiled and nodded sleepily. "Good night, Mom." I heard her mumble something from behind the door.

I went to the hall closet and changed her sheets before heading back downstairs. I dropped the dirty sheets in the laundry and returned to the kitchen to start loading glasses into the dishwasher. Minutes later I was surprised to see Maggie come down the stairs and turn toward me. Her hair was damp, and she was holding her dark blue fuzzy bathrobe closed. She smiled sleepily at me with all her makeup washed off. With or without makeup, she was a damn fine-looking woman with pale skin and tiny freckles on her cheekbones.

She walked up to me, reached around my neck, and pulled me down for a kiss. It was a deep, tender kiss. She leaned back and took a deep breath. "All that wonderful fucking and not one kiss. Thanks for making the night complete." She stepped back and I straightened.

Her robe fell open and it was only with a colossal effort I was able to keep my eyes on her face. "It's what I do," I said.

She turned and walked back to the stairs. "You do it very well."

***

The next five days and nights were consumed by two cases. Tracking down a third-strike convict, who'd skipped bail and then we tailed an executive who was supposedly seeing another woman. We found the con dead of an overdose near a warehouse and the executive wasn't seeing a woman, but a man. Several men, in fact. I'm sure his hag of a wife had a fleet of lawyers ready to shred him for every penny and ounce of self-respect the poor guy had. Sad stories for them, but money for us. They aren't always happy endings.

***

Friday night I sat in my chair and watched my wife get ready for her date with Paige. "You sure you don't mind the last minute?"

I shook my head. "I'll still get mine, right?" I asked.

She came around the bed and kissed me. "Bet your ass."

I smiled. "Then we're good."

She looked me in the eyes. "You haven't changed your mind about joining us?"

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, the guy is off his rocker to turn down an open invitation, and that may be true, but I shook my head. "Nope, I'm not into blondes very much." I smiled.

Her face grew serious. "But brunettes and... redheads are okay though, right?"

I nodded emphatically. Yep, pretty much." I stood up and kissed her before she put her lip gloss on. "Have a good time." I turned and left the room.

***

Around eight o'clock, Maggie came home from the gym. She'd gone there straight from her office after work. She'd called me on the way home and talked me into Chinese food for supper.

Bobbi and her stepmom had always been close. Maggie had pretty much raised her and helped make her into the officer I had so admired. Since she'd moved in, she and I had become good friends.

We bought this house at the right time, market-wise. It's a very sought-after, four-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath with a wedge-shaped plot on a cul-de-sac. A few months ago, the housing market peaked, and Maggie sold her home for a sum that would allow her to retire in just another couple of years. We invited her to live with us until she decided when and how she was going to do that. It had worked out beautifully.

I heard Maggie coming up the driveway, so I met her at the door. Her hands were full, and she was smiling broadly. "Thank you so much, good sir, I appreciate the assistance. Your parents obviously raised you right." She was wearing a beautiful, patterned sports bra and tights. It showed off her hourglass figure wonderfully. Her lovely hair was put up in a clip.

I smiled. "I'd say they did. I might not have been an officer like your Bobbi, but I like to think I'm a gentleman."

She started setting out the take-out food on the dinette. "Should I keep this warm so you can shower first?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It's late, and I'm starving." She said with her teeth bared in a hangry growl.

We both laughed and tucked into the meal. The talk was light but finally, she stopped and looked at me. "You didn't tell Bobbi about Sunday night."

I grinned. "She knew the Bucs won." Maggie gave me a wry look. "Mom, your sex life is your business. If you want to tell her, that's up to you."

She finished her mouthful and spoke. "Yeah, but it was hardly a normal sexual experience."

I frowned. "Fuck normal. From what I could see, which was plenty, you were having the time of your life. Was I wrong?"

Maggie shook her head emphatically and then shivered a bit. "No, it was incredible."

I nodded and smiled. "Besides it's not like Bobbi and I have a "normal" sexual relationship." We ate quietly for a few minutes, each lost in our own thoughts.

"I used to think that the arrangement you two had was unfair to you. But you really enjoy it, don't you? Watching, I mean?" she said as our eyes met.

I smiled and shrugged. "Everyone's got their kinks. I'm a voyeur and you're into gang bangs. I don't judge."

Maggie nearly choked on her drink. "You think I'm into gang ba..." she paused and looked thoughtful. Then she smiled widely. "I guess, I am." We laughed.

***

We finished and stowed the leftovers. She turned and threw her arms around me and pulled me in for a hug. "You're a good man, Charlie Brown. I'm glad you and Bobbi found each other." She pulled back and our eyes met again. "I could say the same to you, Mom." She smiled and turned for the stairs and I turned to the sink.

A minute went by and then I heard her clear her throat. I turned. The zipper on her sports bra was lowered until it was just barely hanging on and her hair was loose over her shoulders. She looked at me seductively. "I'm going to go peel myself out of this outfit and relax for a while before I shower." The look in her eye left no question of her meaning.

She turned and I heard her steps on the stairs and down the hall. But I didn't hear her door close. I set my hands down on the counter and shivered. I'd dreamed of this moment. I walked to the stairs and forced myself to walk calmly, taking one step at a time. I got to the top and turned toward her room. The door stood open. I looked in and Maggie was bending over next to her bed, peeling her tights off. Her bra was already off, and her big tits hung magnificently. She stood there when she was through and then looked at me up and down. She gave me a look that said, "Your turn."

As I stripped my jeans and T-shirt off, she laid down on her bed and stretched her arms over her head. Her legs spread so that I could see her pussy. She had a lovely, trimmed bush and large full pussy lips. Her eyes narrowed when she saw my erect cock.

She reached under her pillow and took out a medium-sized blue rubber toy. She turned the cap, and I could hear the vibrator turn on. I caught my breath as she set the head of the rubber cock over her clit. Her eyes closed and she sighed. She looked at me and then glanced at her bedside. "Come stand over here," she whispered intently. Our eyes met. "Am I still sexy, Paul?"

I was amazed there should even be a doubt. "You are sexy as hell, Mom. It's been very distracting the way you dress around here. With those beautiful big tits and no bra." I stood near her knee so that I could see her wide-open quim and she could see me. I stroked my cock and was gratified to see her eyes devour me and lick her lips suggestively. I watched her vibrating toy slide into her slippery hole. Her breathing hitched and she watched intently as my cock slid through my right hand. A big drop of pre-cum formed on the head and I spit into my palm and spread it down my length.