Yes Ma'am

Story Info
A fantasy I wrote taking a friend home from a movie date.
1.1k words
3
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lean forward and tug my ear. Your soft cool hands run over my jaw and down to squeeze my throat. With a sharp inhalation I glance at the driver out the corner of my eye to see if he's noticed. To my relief and disappointment he's watching the rode and ignoring us. Your hand slips away as suddenly as it came. Then I get a text. Mine...

Your hand is back. Fingers wriggling beneath my arm to reach my tits. My seat pushes forward a bit as your fingers strain to reach my nipples pulling and pinching them. Just when I think I won't be able to hold my moan back your hand slips back from under my arm. Another text You should be back here so I can suck and play with those.

I squirm in the front seat my clit starting to pulse. Your thumb brushes up my neck and along my hairline. I shiver and you chuckle gripping my ponytail in a tight fist. I lean as far back as the seat between us will allow finally settling on arching my neck with my head angled toward the gap between the seat and the wall. You don't stop tugging at my hair until the full curve of my neck is exposed. All the driver had to do was turn his head...Text * I want my pussy now. Get back here.

When the minivan gets to the next red light I shimmy between the You pull me away from your pussy and up to your face pulling the now damp blanket over us. We kiss and cuddle for a few minutes before the minivan starts up to take you home. seats spreading a blanket then lay-down to take off my pants and underwear. You watch me over the chair. Get on your knees. I do. You lift the armrest and crawl to join me on the blanket. Pushing my long shirt up over my juicy fat ass.

You caress it lovingly holding a cheek in your hand so it bounced and jiggled upon being released. Even through my shirt your hand feels good stroking my back. You grab my head by the hair forcing my neck to strain. My naughty kitten you whisper in my ear lick it then bite my neck. I gasp then cry out. Naughty kittens have to be punished you say licking my neck then biting me again purring when I shudder.

If he wasn't watching before he is now. My cries and the slaps to my ass making him adjust the rearview mirror so he can see us.

If he wasn't watching before he is now. The sounds of my cries and the slaps to my ass carry through the cab making the driver adjust the rearview mirror so he can I'm told to turn so that I can be seen by him kneeling on the blanket. You can't be seen by him from behind the passenger seat on his side. You spank my ass not bothering to count. Just enjoying the feel of my ass giving under your palm and the driver with his hard dick forced to watch from the front. see us.

I can feel you spread my lips giving the driver commentary on what he couldn't see. How wet my pussy is from being bitten and spanked. How my clit throbs like a little dick begging to be sucked. My moan is loud and becomes a hearty sob as your soft fingers move in and out of me stroking my clit to be replaced by your tongue.

We both moan as you eat my pussy smacking my ass too. You tell me to turn over so you can cover your face in my wetness. Cum for me kitten you lift up to say. Then go back to eating my pussy with relish. I cum as you desire my pussy rocking back and for to chase your tongue and sucking lips.

Put your leg up on the seat. You tell me and I do having no clue what was in store. I yelp when I feel you're dick thrust inside me. I'm shocked but its fat and long and feels so good in my pussy. Oh Yes Mistress Fuck Me! I say starting to cum again as you pull the collar of my shirt down to bare and suck one tit then the other because they both wouldn't fit. It dawns on me through my haze that we should have been at your house already. I look up to see the Philly skyline from a bridge. He'd pulled over. Sensing my energy shift you look around. Y'all were shaking the van he says. Not bothering to respond you start fucking me again. I cum again each time you stroke accompanied by a watery squelching noise. That's my good kitty squirt all over my dick then come clean it up for me.

The very thought has me bucking and shuddering wailing that I'm cumming for you. You pull out resting your back against the seat. I turn looking you in the eye I ask permission to suck your cock and pussy.

After you agree I lay sideways so the lower half of my body shows and part of the leg you have draped over my torso. Staring up at you I suck the head. Lick the shaft taking care to clean each side. You moan and squirm as I move it around to reach the balls. The bottom of them slick with your nectar translucent strands dangling from your lips to where the toy entered you. Experimentally I tug at it pushing it deeper inside you while making small circles with it.

OoooHhhhh kitten you're gonna make me cum you say. And I pull the dildo out putting my fingers in its place so you can cum in my hand and mouth at the same time. Mistress cum for me. I want to pleasure you. Growling you grab my head smashing my face into your pussy until your juices fill my nose and mouth. Grinding your pussy against my face telling me to fuck your pussy with my tongue. No sooner as I start you drag my head by the hair back to your clit. You cum hard legs wrapped around my head ass pumping up my mouth and your clit don't lose contact because you're cumming. I lap at your pussy as your orgasm has calmed and there's nothing left but those post bliss tremors that make your body jerk when the nerves are plucked. You pull me away from your pussy and up to your face pulling the now damp blanket over us. We kiss and cuddle for a few minutes before the minivan starts up to take you home.