Yes Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said to ask me, not proposition me."

"There's a difference?"

"Yes." She sat upright again. "I'm not a whore or a slut. If you want to sleep with me, you have to treat me like a person. You have to ask me in a way that I'll know you don't think I'm a whore or a slut, or that you're only interested in a quickie instead of me."

"Oh." That made sense. Unfortunately it didn't come with any hints on how to do that. Which, basically, was the story of my sex life.

"Didn't you learn how?" Lydia looked at me after I didn't say anything else. "Didn't anyone tell you, or show you, how to ask a girl to sleep with you?"

I just looked down at the table while I shook my head no. Silence came from the other side of the table. I was about to get up and go back to the hotel when Lydia cleared her throat and tapped the table with her fingernails.

"Jason." She tapped the table again. "Look at me. Please?"

I tilted my face up slightly and looked past my eyebrows at her.

"Would you like some help?"

"With what?"

"Life," she leaned over the table again, only this time extending her hand toward me. "Love, sex, and getting someone to say yes instead of whatever response you've been getting after you've asked."

"It wasn't as bad as you think. They just weren't interested because they were already in a relationship with someone else. I was too slow out of the gate when I was younger and wound up being the odd man out in the dating world because of it."

"It wasn't you." She wiggled her fingers to get my attention focused on her hand before saying anything else. When I gently put my hand in hers she closed her fingers but didn't tighten them, I could still easily slip my hand out of hers if I wanted to. At that point she continued what she was saying. "I'm married, with children, and I'm still interested in you. I want you to sleep with me. Which means it was them. Seriously, any woman who doesn't want to sleep with you is insane. You are so sexy I'm barely able to keep myself from jumping you every morning."

"You do?" That was news to me. She'd never even gave a hint about the way she was feeling.

"You have no idea how many times I've sat at my desk thinking about you and what it would be like to sleep with you." She squeezed my fingers lightly then released me to sit back again. "It's like a daily thing."

"A daily thing?"

She nodded yes.

"You never said anything. Not until today."

"You weren't giving me any hints on how you felt about me." She shrugged. "I decided that this conference would be a good way to find out if you really weren't interested."

"So you're the one who booked us into the same room? On purpose?"

"You're like an itch I need to scratch." She took a drink of wine from her glass and set it down again, leaving a lipstick mark on the rim. "I want to sleep with you. I want to make love with you. I want you to love me and hold me and do all the things I need you to do to make me happy and satisfied."

"And afterward you'll go home to your husband."

"Yes." She took another sip of wine.

"What's in it for me at that point?" The way she was leveling with me was surprising. No one had ever opened up to me like this before. "Or is what you want from me a one time deal?"

"No." She gave me the once over. "Anytime, anywhere. I want to sleep with you."

"Why me? Specifically."

"Because you're handsome, interesting, and intelligent. Among other things."

"Like what other things?"

"You make me horny. And wet." She licked her lips once with the tip of her tongue. "Is that specific enough for you?"

I didn't know what to do so I just sat there and stared at her for saying it. Watching me she made up her mind about something.

"Tonight we're going to sleep together. Just sleep because I want to feel your arms around me without you freaking out about me expecting you to do something you don't know how to do."

"And in the morning?"

"In the morning I'm going to take the edge off of you so that tomorrow night you won't be so anxious with desire and can learn what I'm going to teach you."

"Which is?"

"How to be the Yes man instead of a Get Lost sucker."

I was saved from answering by the arrival of the waiter with our food. Once he was gone I tried to get Lydia to explain but she just shook her head to tell me she didn't want to talk about it any longer. That, of course, didn't stop her from looking at me through her eyelashes over the rim of her wine glass.

"Would you quit that?" I grump at her after the millionth time she did it.

"Quit what?" She sipped more wine and looked through her eyelashes at me again.

"That." I pointed at her.

"Am I giving you an erection?"

"No." I lied, and she could tell I lied, when I said it. But, instead of belaboring the point she just took another sip of wine.

"You're going to get drunk." I pointed that out.

"Would you like me to?" She sipped more wine.

"No. I like talking to you and I don't think we'll be able to do that after you pass out."

"Yes." She put down her wine glass and sat up while breathing in so deeply that her breasts strained the fabric of her top. I couldn't help but see her nipples stand up at the same time.

"Yes, what?"

"I said yes. I'll sleep with you." Her nipples got harder and more visible as I watched.

"When you talk like that, you make me crazy. You know that?"

She just smiled and licked her lips in reply. I didn't know what to say so I concentrated on my share of the Antipasto. Lydia watched me eat for a little while, taking an occasional sip of her wine but not talking. After a few mouthfuls I glanced at her. Her hands were in her lap and she had a far away look in her eyes as she concentrated on whatever she was doing with her hands. I didn't say anything, expecting her to continue to try to talk me into sleeping with her. Minutes later when she still hadn't spoken again, I put down my fork and watched what she was doing for a moment then leaned forward with my elbows on the table.

"Are you masturbating?" Shocked that I was even saying it, I kept my voice down as I asked. "Here? Right now?"

"Yes." She almost panted the single word, arching her back slightly and tensing for a moment as she held her breath.

I could see her strain while she held her breath and her nipples got even harder than they had been. A half second later she quivered and exhaled to immediately take another huge breath. Exhaling again, she inhaled deeply for a second time and sat up straight in her chair.

"Thank you." She blew her breath out softly and inhaled again.

"For what?"

"For the fantasy."

"Masturbating in public is a fantasy?"

"Tonight it was." She picked up her wine glass. "You were a great fantasy lover by the way, I'm still throbbing."

"I hope you know you're making me crazy again."

"Don't worry. Next time it won't be imaginary and you'll have as much fun as I just did. And will again." Lydia tipped her wine glass to her lips and looked at me through her eyelashes.

"Would you please stop doing that?"

"No." She sipped again and put down her glass, leaving a tiny bit in the bottom that swirled as she pushed it away. "Love me Jason. Take me to bed and love me like you need me more than anyone else in the world."

FOUR

"Would you unzip me?" Once we were back in the room at the hotel, Lydia turned around and presented her back to me. "Please?"

Not really sure that I should, I eased the zipper on her dress down until it bottomed. Immediately, she shrugged her shoulders and let it fall, stepping out of it and kicking it to one side before turning around to face me. Black panties were all she had on and I looked away as soon as I could.

"Naked or sleep shirt?"

"What?" I could tell from the sounds that she was moving and doing something but I kept my eyes averted.

"Would you prefer that I sleep naked or in a sleep shirt?"

I just shook my head and kept looking elsewhere. Seconds later her fingers touched my chest.

"Jason, I'm not a whore."

"I know that." I looked down at her fingers, peripherally noticing that she'd taken off her panties and was now nude.

"Then why are you embarrassed to see me naked?" She plucked one of my shirt buttons lightly. "I'd think you'd want to see me without any clothes on. Most men would."

"I'm not like most men."

"You're better." She unbuttoned the button on my shirt that she'd been playing with and moved to the next one down. "A lot better. You come to work every morning smelling like soap and shampoo. Your breath never smells bad. You say good morning to me in a way that makes me believe it is, even if it isn't because it's been a disaster. You care about me and do all sorts of little things to let me know you care about me. All of that makes you better than most men."

I watched and listened as she cataloged all the things she liked about me while undoing every button on my shirt. Done with that she pulled the tails out of my pants before sliding my shirt over my shoulders and off.

"You're polite. Kind. Nice. And a really considerate person." She reached for my belt buckle. "All of that is part of why I want you."

Slowly she continued to strip my clothes off of me, talking the entire time about how sexy she thought I was until I was only wearing my boxers, my erection obvious through the thin material. At that point her gaze went down to linger at my crotch while she licked her lips again, then nodded to herself.

"Naked. That way there won't be anything in the way in the morning when you finally make love to me."

"Why in the morning? Why not now?" I finally gave in and ran my eyes over her body. Busty with soft breasts and flaring hips. Crinkly nipples over a flat stomach leading to a nicely trimmed and shaped bush which ended before going between her legs, leaving her lips bare. I could see her clit peeking out from the folds of her sex as it grew from her readiness while her vaginal lips flared and glistened.

"Yes, I want you." She saw where I was looking and touched my chin with a fingertip to lift my eyes to hers. "But in the morning it'll be better. You'll want me more. You'll need me more. In the morning you won't hesitate to really take me and use me. You won't do that right now."

"I don't want to just use you." I objected to the way she characterized it.

"In the morning you will." She took my hand to lead me toward the bed. "Right now you'll sleep with me but you'll be sorry you did it afterward. In the morning you won't feel that way. You'll want to. You'll need to. You won't be able to prevent yourself and I'm going to let you because that's what I want you to do."

"You're crazy."

"No. I'm a woman who knows what she wants." She let my hand go and turned down the covers before slipping into the bed and holding her hands up to me. "What I want, is you. You. Loving me the way a man should always love a woman."

"What way is that?" I asked as I slid in next to her, waiting as she draped the covers over the both of us.

"With everything you have." She tugged at me until I rolled over so she could nestle against my back. A light kiss landed on the top of my shoulder before she wiggled tighter against me. "Good night Jason."

With her spooned against me there wasn't anything I could do except reach up and turn out the light.

I didn't sleep. I'm pretty sure Lydia didn't either because every once in awhile she'd run her hand up my chest or down my stomach, slipping her fingers into the waistband of my boxers to just lightly touch or tickle the head of my cock before snuggling tighter against me. My erection grew harder every time she did it, and I couldn't get my mind off the way she'd looked after undressing. The way her breasts rose when she lifted her arms. The flare of her hips, which looked perfect for hooking my hands around so she wouldn't move as I thrust into her. Her flat stomach that called directly to my instincts to do my best to impregnate her before someone else did. Her eyes, her lips, her manicured little bush, and her obviously excited mons and cleft; the vision of each and every one of them seemed burned into my brain. All I could do was think about them again and again and again as she caressed my body throughout the night.

Sometime just before dawn she didn't stick only her fingers under my waistband. Instead, she reached in and held me, squeezing strongly as I throbbed and pulsed and grew harder to the point that my erection was now almost painful. Releasing my shaft, she cupped my balls then slipped her hand out of my underwear. I could feel how satisfied she was over what she was doing to me.

"It is morning you know." Unexpectedly she whispered in my ear.

At the words I rolled over inside her arms and looked at her in the dark.

"Fuck me, Jason." She shifted so she was flat on her back and spread her thighs open without lifting them. "Fuck me hard. Use me."

I didn't pull my shorts down, instead I opened the fly and let my hard on loose. Holding myself over her body, my cock throbbing and ready, I looked into her eyes before lowering myself slightly and kissing her as I positioned myself to thrust into the nuclear heat I could feel burning between her legs. Smoothly I pushed and just like magic I slid all the way inside without any resistance until I had nothing left to give her. Several deep strokes later she rolled her eyes and quivered like she had in the restaurant last night. Holding her breath she tensed and held perfectly still before suddenly slumping underneath me while gasping for air. I could feel her pulsing from the orgasm she just had

"That was quick." I stopped moving so she could catch her breath. Arms lifted to encircle my neck and pull me down to her lips as she continued to pulse and throb. Willingly I kissed her back, accepting her tongue as it worked it's way into my mouth. Resting my weight on her I held her with both palms along her jaw and kissed her again.

She tensed, held her breath again, and went back to throbbing around my still rigid cock before working her thighs trying to spread them wider. I shoved myself as deep as I could in response, her silky wet softness engulfing my still rigidly stiff cock.

"Oh god!" She groaned and started pulsing a third time. "Yessss..."

Waiting until after she was done, I began with a tiny bumping motion instead of stroking. Just pushing against her and relaxing then pushing again. She whimpered and worked her hips. I could feel her milking me trying to get me to do more than what I was doing.

"Please..." She whined at me. "Fuck me."

Rising onto my hands I pulled out then slammed myself back inside of her. Driving my cock deep I plunged it in with each stroke, straining to come and aching with the need to empty myself inside of her. The head of my cock throbbed at the end of every stroke while my balls churned as I kept thrusting into her and trying to come. I didn't think about, or care, if she did, I needed to come. I needed to come inside of her. Deep inside of her.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." She cried from underneath me in time with every thrust, one hand drifting down to push deep into her stomach right at the top of her bush. "Right there. Keep doing that right there. Don't stop."

I wasn't going to stop. I couldn't stop, wouldn't stop, until I was done with her. Not until I was sated and had nothing left to give her. Driving with everything I had I kept slamming into her as she twitched and wiggled with every thrust.

Eventually I couldn't take any more. With a groan, I thrust as deep as I could, and kept trying to go deeper, as I pulsed and pumped. My stomach muscles rippled in time with the throbbing in my balls as I emptied myself inside of her. My orgasm went on forever yet was over too soon, the intense feeling fading quickly until I was finally done. Finished, I dropped my weight onto my elbows, tipped my face into the hollow of her shoulder, and closed my eyes.

FIVE

It was the feel of her fingers running up my spine which roused me. I hadn't even known I'd dropped off but the sensation as she stroked my back had me open my eyes. Rising up to my elbows again I looked down at her. Her hair was a mess and her lips were puffy from where I'd roughly kissed her but she looked beautiful when she smiled up at me.

"Good morning, lover." She tugged me down to her lips.

We traded some more kisses until she looked at the clock. I turned my head too. It was already mid morning. Realizing I needed to get up off of her I pushed up, my limp dick sliding out of her as she made a face over how it must have felt. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"Because I was comfortable." She sat up once I wasn't on her any longer.

"Being squished is comfortable?"

"You aren't heavy." She stood and placed an open hand on her belly before turning toward the bathroom. "Would you call room service and have them send up something for the both of us while I take a shower? Not too heavy, breakfast or brunch is fine, but keep it light please."

Marveling over how casual she was about what we'd just done, I pulled on my pants and picked up the phone. She was still in the shower when room service delivered the food.

"I like sex." We spent the rest of the morning talking about work and the upcoming week's conference schedule. Somehow during our discussion I brought up how easy she was to talk to, thinking that she'd be a good asset to have with me when I was talking to potential clients, when she dropped the fact that she liked sex on me without warning. "Most people do."

"What are you talking about?" She lost me for a second. "Other than the obvious, I mean."

"Very few people are willing to acknowledge that what drives them is sex. It's all about sex. Advertising is about sex. Food is about sex. Holidays, gifts, innocent looks across the room where you accidentally see each other at the same time is about sex. Everything is sex, sex, sex. Even business is about sex because successful business people have the opportunity for sex more often than unsuccessful ones. Which means that if you're in business and you want to have more sex, you better be sure that your business succeeds.

"That means your opponents are also trying to do the same and your customers are looking for it too." She looked at me. "Most men won't acknowledge that because they think it makes them a stalker or sex offender and it puts them at risk for a claim of sexual harassment. Women won't admit that they like sex because they don't want anyone saying they're a slut or that they're asking to be raped. To cover that up, they lie to themselves and everyone else that what they want isn't sex. What they say they want is to be appreciated for their brains and talents."

"You're talented. And smart." I felt obliged to say it because I didn't know if she was fishing for a compliment, or not, even though it was the truth.

She smiled at me for a second then continued.

"I wear dresses as often as I can. I don't have to but I wear them because they're designed to make me look my best and I want men to look at me. I want men to look at me for what I am; a woman. What I don't want is for someone like you to look at me as if I'm just some gender neutral co-worker, I want you to see me. See me. A woman who is your co-worker. A woman who is competent at her job. A woman who can do everything she needs to do and still be a woman who men can desire."

"You don't have to wear a dress for me to think that."

That got me another brief smile.

"Look around you at the women you see every day. Notice how they wear yoga pants with a long sweatshirt over it. That's just sloppy and I won't do that. I also don't wear jeans and T shirts either. I prefer to wear dresses because they make me look my best." Lydia kept telling me what she thought. "I could wear slacks and blouses, and I do, but dresses are designed for women to show off that they're women. Pants and shirts aren't, not really, even if they're tailored for my body shape. They're adapted from men's wear and aren't designed to showcase a woman in the best possible way. To show that they're ready for sex."

123456...8