Yes Master

Info
inside the dungeon listen as I please my master
126 words
4.71
3.5k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this audio, I describe in detail one day's session with my master in his dungeon. He wears a mask and I cannot know who he is and don't even know his name. At this point, I'm already a well-trained and very good submissive slave to him doing everything that pleases him perfectly. So this audio is a beautiful example of a true submissive slave pleasuring her master. Listen as I take his big dominant cock in my mouth, in my pussy and in my ass. I am helpless and bound the whole time; wrists tied, blindfolded, and spread eagle with arms and legs tied up. This goes out to all the masters out there who want to listen to me being a good submissive slave.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck3 months agoAuthor

This message is for the comment from Tp Floor thanks I am in college right now taking liberal arts courses and I love it so I am using the passion I have for knowledge in my erotic audios. I realize if I am more descriptive in the scripts it would take longer and I don't have very much time. I enjoy it and I hope it makes you aroused because I always do include myself physically having an orgasm in the audio! It's like being in a movie to me I love using my imagination and acting out my character parts. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year hope you continue to tune in to my audios!!

Top_FloorTop_Floor3 months ago

You're one of the more interesting erotic audio producers I've come across in a long time. It's erotica told by someone with a strong liberal arts education. I listened to several of your works and I find that in some cases you use an expository (versus narrative) style in your scripts. It's like an icebath and does nothing for arousal. That little bit criticism aside, you offer something different than the run of the mill erotic audio.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the porn in the audio's beginning! You're very good you know that. Love YOUR SUBMISSIVE SLUTTINESS!!!!!

Share this

Similar Stories

Castle of the Beast a Gothic BDSM fairy tale.in Audio
John: My First D/s Experience She didn't even know what a sub was.in BDSM
A Slave's Job Female submissive takes care of her Master.in BDSM
The Trainer Master paints a picture of perfect submission.in BDSM
Grandfather Clock The initiation of a new slave.in BDSM
More Stories