All Comments on 'Yes, Miss Jessica Pt. 02'

by thelustfulromantic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 1 year ago

Very hot indeed! Now I have to go jack off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Good scene setting.

But sex is too rushed. For example, "she gave an enthusiastic blowjob". OK. But I sure would have liked to know exactly what she did. And how it felt to him.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay before she took his cock in her mouth. And it needed dialog during the foreplay. If nothing else, if he liked what she was doing? Should she play with his balls?

Then it all went similarly rapidly. Too rapidly.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is all a bit rushed! Are all West Coast types as promiscuous as this?

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining interesting read. Looking forward to Pt. 03 Thanks for sharing.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Like the fact he came as she made him repeat her name over and over. Would like more description please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Oh dear

Let's start with Lambrusco. No self respecting Italian restaurant would sell such a rubbish wine. Chianti yes, Lambrusco not in a million years.

Now with regards to the writing I actually thought you'd got it when you started out writing in the third person but my mistake you managed somehow to revert back to first person by having Hunter tell the tale. The first story was bad with you interchanging narators but this was no better.

Rather pretty poor actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthelustfulromantic@thelustfulromantic
Emotionally Erotic Dark Romance | Femdom | Erotic Poetry/Meditations

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES