Yes, Miss Jessica Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The course was filled with people of all ages, but we made our way through quite easily. Miss Jessica was stiff competition. We sabotaged each other, bumping, teasing, and attempting to distract each other all the way up to the 18th hole.

It was my turn to go first, so I placed my ball onto the turf and lined up my shot. The game was tight, with Miss Jessica ahead by one point. I had to make this on the first attempt, and she knew it.

I felt her close to me. There was a slight breeze, but I no longer felt it. Under the light glare of those white floodlights, everything grew warm. Her sweet perfume washed over me gently as her hands went around my waist and up my torso.

Then, I felt her lips and tongue in my ear.

"Fuck. That's not fair." I complained, still trying my best to focus.

Miss Jessica laughed.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Her hot breath went into my ear canal. I ignored her and pulled my club back to take the shot anyway. "I'm not wearing panties..." she divulged just a split second before my club made contact with the ball. And I missed it.

I turned and glared at her. She stayed in place, unmoved, with a giant, playful smile plastered on her face from ear to ear. She looked so sexy like that. So youthful, but commanding and elegant in that red dress, her wonderfully long legs and slender figure making my imagination run wild.

"That was a dirty move."

Miss Jessica cupped my chin with her hand. "Oh sweetie..." she said in a sexy tone. "All my moves are dirty."

Then she placed her own ball on the ground and sank a hole in one. Winning the game.

I shook my head as she gloated.

"Mmm, too bad, Mr. Star Athlete. I guess you'll just have to get lucky another way tonight."

"Oh really?" I joked and then lost my breath as she closed in on me. There was no one around for the moment, so Miss Jessica's fingers grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips were soft, and I sank deep into them, with my hands wrapping around her waist. We kissed for a few seconds, her tongue slowly tempting mine.

Nails, blunted by the thin cotton of my dress shirt, sunk into my chest.

"Mmmm...really." She whispered, breaking the kiss. "Now it's time to go back to my place."

Everything went by in a blur from that point forward until she guided me through her front door and pinned me against the wall just inside.

Her kiss was aggressive now, intense and passionate. I did my best to keep up, but she was leagues ahead of every other girl I had been intimate with at this point. Her tongue was skilled, making exciting patterns inside my mouth while she slid my jacket from my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. The heels came off next, and then my shirt.

The next thing I knew, she turned me around to face the front door and pushed me backward, knocking me off balance.

She didn't say a word. She just kept pushing me back until we reached the living room. Then, with one final shove, my ass hit the cushioned seat of her sofa.

Miss Jessica reached up and undid the zipper of her dress and let it fall, and then promptly let her black lace bra do the same after unclasping it.

I finally got a look at that body and holy fucking shit. It was even better than I imagined. Her tits were both large and surprisingly perky, just like Fiona's. Everything was hairless- everything- just as much as it was long, tan, and smooth.

It was dark, but I could see it all clearly.

And I felt it clearly the moment she straddled me and placed my hands on her hips, and her breasts smashed into my bare chest.

We kissed again. A full-blown makeout, swapping saliva and getting her lipstick all over me. Her skin was soft as I touched her hips and the little dimples on her lower back.

"Fucking touch me." She demanded between breaths and slapped my hands to her ass, making me take a handful of it and squeeze it firmly. Following her instruction, I let them glide up the front of her body until they cupped her breasts. They were firm and tender all at once, melting like putty in my hand but somehow maintaining their shape.

Her lips kissed down my cheek, leaving red lipstick stains as they went until they reached my neck. She did the same all the way down my chest.

Jessica's hands pawed at my belt next, and she got down on her knees, removing my pants and my shoes and socks along with them.

"Mmm. Now that's a nice cock..." she moaned. "I knew you'd be fun."

My bare ass was shocked by the cold leather, but my exposed, surging cock was delighted by how she sucked on my balls and stroked me before slowly licking up the shaft.

Miss Jessica licked it all over, swirling her tongue around and then swallowing my cock to the back of her throat. Her mouth felt good, so warm and wet. It felt better than every other mouth that had my cock in it so far. I could only imagine what her pussy was like, and I clearly wouldn't have to imagine for long.

She gave an enthusiastic blowjob too. Her hands helped, as did her tongue. They moved in rotations and twists on the shaft and the head. Her other hand cupped my balls.

Due to the things Miss Jessica was making me feel, I couldn't keep myself calm, and I was in danger of cumming quickly.

So thankfully, she stopped before I reached that point and laid down on the sofa beside me, pulling me on top of her. I crashed into her, and we made out again as my cock grinded up against the opening of her slick, dripping pussy. I was dripping with precum, and it was smearing all over her. Feeling her pussy, with its smooth, velvety texture, drove me wild. I wanted to go in immediately, but Miss Jessica had other plans.

She pushed down my shoulders, and I shuffled down between her legs. They spread wide for me, and she tugged me in by the back of my head so my mouth was buried in her pussy before I even had the chance to look at it.

I did my best at eating it, licking up the soaking wetness and tasting a bit of my precum in the process. She tasted sweet and sugary, just like her perfume. I graded my tongue up her slit and started licking around near the top. I knew about where the clit was and gave it my best effort, and Miss Jessica helped by gyrating her hips back and forth across my face.

Before too long, she pulled me back up. My face was dripping from her, but she kissed me again to share it with me. My cock was at her opening again and begging to go in, so she reached down and moved it to the proper position.

"I don't have a condom," I said thoughtlessly, trying my best to be responsible.

"Good. You're never going to wear one with me anyway." She answered, and without another second to lose, I slid in and felt her silky smooth pussy engulf me.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned, taking a second to adjust to the sensation.

"Fuck me, Hunter." She breathed. "Show me how you fuck a woman."

"Fuck." I panted and began thrusting gingerly.

"No. That's not how you answer me." She growled through her teeth. "You say, 'Yes, Miss Jessica.' Got it?"

"Fuck..." I cried, hanging on by a thread as my cock's entire length went in and out to her. "Yes, Miss Jessica."

I was too wrapped up in everything to realize she was assessing me. She really did want to see how I fucked a woman because it would determine how our relationship would start together.

How.

Not if.

"Fuck me, Hunter." She repeated as I kept thrusting, closing my eyes, and trying to imagine something unsexy to keep me from blowing it.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." She ordered sweetly, petting the back of my head softly. "Yes, Miss Jessica."

"Yes, Miss Jessica..." I complied, breathing frantically.

She pushed me off and back into a seated position, where she mounted me again. This time, she slid her pussy down my cock until her lips touched my pelvis.

Miss Jessica grabbed my face in her hands and began grinding slowly. To this day, I have no idea what exactly she did with those hips. But fuck, I had never felt that in my life. And still haven't since. "Look at me. Don't take your eyes or your hands off me."

"Yes, Miss Jessica. Fuck..." I moaned, taking in her voluptuous figure with my eyes and hands.

"Eyes up here, Hunter." She corrected me, and I looked up as she looked into me. Not at me. Into me. Those crafty, mischievous eyes peered right into my soul. "That's what you're going to call me from now on. I'm Miss Jessica to you. In public and in private. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

I was nearing the edge. I couldn't hold on much longer.

And Miss Jessica knew it.

"Keep looking in my eyes, Hunter." She whispered, nearly touching her forehead to mine. "I want you to give me all your cum as you repeat my name. Say it over and over again until you're done."

Miss Jessica's hips moved even more deliberately now, harder and deeper. Her pussy was slick and gripped my cock with its soft, plump texture.

"Say it." She reminded me, realizing I had been distracted.

"Yes, Miss Jessica..."

"Good boy. Repeat it."

"Yes, Miss Jessica." My voice became strained as I felt the explosion building up in my cock, about to cum inside a pussy raw for the first time in my life. "Yes, Miss Jessica..."

"Again. Keep going. What's my name, Hunter?"

"Miss Jessica!" I cried, finally shooting my cum up inside her, rope after rope. Miss Jessica kept going, and so did I.

"Yes, Miss Jessica! Yes, Miss Jessica. Fuck, Miss Jessica.." My voice started out strong and tapered off the more she kept working her hips on me, emptying my cock entirely and laughing maniacally in the process.

She pulled my face into the dip between her breasts as I convulsed and shook. She stroked her fingers through my hair as I mumbled her name incoherently, over and over:

"Miss Jessica..."

12