Yes, Miss Jessica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, it might help if you get a little more up close and personal." She suggested with a giggle.

"Get on top of you? "I asked.

Miss Jessica sat up and undid the strings of her last remaining piece of clothing. "Yes, Hunter. I mean on top of me."

My eyes drifted down her body to the pussy that sat squished between her thighs, the chair, and her bottoms. While I was occupied with my staring, Miss Jessica's newly lubricated hands went to my hairless chest and spread suntan oil all across my pecs, shoulders, and abdomen before moving to my legs.

"Holy shit..." I exhaled, closing my eyes as Miss Jessica laughed and kissed me. Her hands moved much faster than mine, but they teased me nonetheless, moving closer and closer to my crotch before moving away.

"You doing ok there, sweet boy?" She giggled.

"Yeah." I sighed. "I'm ok...."

"Good." Miss Jessica cleaned her hands on the towel and held my mostly full margarita up to my mouth.

"Drink. I want you drunk, submissive, and impressionable." She instructed.

I sucked down another quarter of it so that it was no more than half full, continuing to drink until Miss Jessica took it away.

"Good boy. Now get over here." She growled.

She flipped back onto her stomach and removed the bikini bottoms under her. I climbed on top with my newly oiled body and straddled her hips, feeling the sun's heat on my skin. My cock rested squarely between her ass cheeks, which Miss Jessica took full advantage of.

Her hips moved around as I applied more oil to her back and shoulders. I was feeling the alcohol now, the vodka, and the tequila. The feeling of her naked body beneath mine had my blood on fire and my erection raging to the point of pain.

I was sure I had died and gone to Heaven, living out every guy's dream of a hot MILF luring you to her house only to have her way with you.

And she was just getting started.

She told me to work my way back down, but I had only moved a few inches when she grabbed my cock with a spit-filled hand and guided it up to her pussy.

"Oh fuck...Miss Jessica." I moaned and melted into her, feeling the slipperiness of our oiled bodies sliding around. My head was dampened more by the wetness she had been concealing beneath that g-string. It poked into the opening, and she rubbed it around, using her hips and letting me glide around like an amusement park ride in Miss Jessica's Den of Sin.

I pushed forward after thirty seconds to try and put myself out of my misery.

"Oh no, no, no." She forced me back out. "You don't get that just yet. Did I say you could fuck me, Hunter?"

She pushed back with her hips and sat up again, flipping around so that her legs straddled me...

"Are you teasing me?"

Miss Jessica laughed and finished the last of her margarita. I had no idea what number drink she was on, but she was definitely edging on drunk territory.

I sat and watched her, dripping precum while my balls ached.

"Aren't I always?" She finally answered once the last contents of her glass had been consumed. Her hand wrapped around my shaft again, the cold one. It nearly jolted me back to sobriety. She gripped it firmly and pressed the tip back between her slit, bringing me near the precipice with her stroking and pussy massage. "You don't get to cum yet. That big cock of yours isn't going into any of my holes right now. Not until I say so. I control when you get to do both. Including with other girls. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica," I answered, my voice hushed.

"Good boy. Since you can't control yourself, that's enough pussy for you for now. Finish your drink, and come join me in the pool."

I was in a fit state. These were the worst blue balls I'd ever had, and it had been maybe twenty or thirty minutes since I'd arrived, even though it felt like hours. Time went slowly here, especially as the alcohol flowed.

Trapped in sexual tension, I had no choice but to watch her naked body bounce and shake its way into her swimming pool's dark, calm waters until every bit of it disappeared below the water line.

"Hunter... I'm waiting." She sang to me, letting me know I wasn't moving fast enough.

The following two days were going to be pure agony. I just knew it--beautiful, erotic agony.

I picked up my drink from the ground, drank the remaining half of the melting, slushy margarita, and then joined Miss Jessica in the pool to continue my torture.

What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

What was she going to do to me next?

And why didn't I want it to stop?