Yes, Miss Jessica Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know why you couldn't answer those questions the way I wanted you to?" She picked my face up again and held it in place so I wouldn't break eye contact.

"No, Miss Jessica."

"Because you, like every other man on this planet, only experience sex through your dick." She began grinding on it now, and I felt those full, thick lips of her vagina and that soaking wetness they concealed beginning to cover every inch of me. "You get in, you cum, and you get out. But you, Hunter, will not be one of those guys. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

"Very few women understand the power their pussy holds to take a man, and turn him into a romantic, to make him a powerhouse and a conqueror. That's what I'm going to do with you."

I was losing my shit. She still hadn't given me permission to cum, and everything from the moment I arrived was verging on absolute bat-shit crazy sex dungeon territory. I had never considered myself to be into dominant women or dominatrixes to any degree, but Miss Jessica was turning me on and frustrating and confusing me in the process.

"Pussy, Hunter, is the most powerful thing on the planet. And in order to become the man I know you can be, you need to learn to appreciate that."

"Oh..." I laughed instinctively. "I don't know about that."

That was a mistake.

A BIG mistake.

"Ok. You can go home then. We're done here." She shifted suddenly and moved to get up, all the seduction in her voice completely gone.

My hands shot to her hips and kept her on my lap. "No. No, no, no. Please. No." I begged.

"Oh? Oh, now that's interesting..." she cackled excitedly like a witch. "Someone doesn't want the pussy to go away."

"No. No, please." I begged.

Miss Jessica became vicious now. Her eyes filled with glee, and her smile with visceral pleasure. She stroked my hair and face like she was training a pet, continuing to grind those hips and her pussy against my cock.

"Fuck..." I cried helplessly, feeling her teeth nibble on my ear lobe now.

"Answer my question, then: what's the most powerful thing in the world?" She whispered in my ear, causing goosebumps to propagate everywhere on my body.

I didn't answer quickly enough, so Miss Jessica attempted to get up again.

"Pussy." I said quietly and quickly, holding her hips down again to keep her from leaving. She smacked them away but remained on my lap. "Pussy. Pussy is the most powerful thing in the world. Please don't take it away. Please..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Say it louder. What's the most powerful thing in the world, Hunter?"

"Pussy." I answered at my normal volume.

"Louder, sweet boy, let the whole world know the truth Miss Jessica taught you tonight! What is the most powerful thing in the world, Hunter?!" She yelled.

"Pussy!" I screamed, practically pleading with her at this point to let this be over. "Pussy is the most powerful thing in the world, Miss Jessica! Pussy!"

"Yes." She pulled back, bringing me to my feet and angling me towards her side of the bed. "Congratulations, Hunter. You're officially pussy whipped."

Then, just like the first night I spent with her, she pushed me.

I lost my balance and stumbled back several steps.

"Men might control the world, Hunter." She walked towards me now. "But women...control all the pussy."

Another shove. Another few steps backward.

"Which means women...control all the men. Lay down. Right in the center." She shoved me once more, making me fall into the bed. I adjusted myself so that I was in the position she requested, and then Miss Jessica crawled on top of me like a predator. "Pussy makes a woman powerful, but it can make a man powerful too."

Miss Jessica reached behind me and grabbed something from under her pillow. I heard the clanking of metal and the scrunching of Velcro and then felt the softness of the cuff.

My eyes grew to a mile wide as it wrapped around my wrist and the strap flattened into place.

"Miss Jessica..." I whined fearfully.

"You can say no any time you want, Hunter." She reminded me. "Do you want to go home? Or do you want my pussy?"

I was hyperventilating again, gasping for the air and the sense Miss Jessica had taken from me. She was so sexy in such a frightening way. She scared the shit out of me, but my dick had never been this hard.

Really, I was just scared I was being punished.

"I want your pussy, Miss Jessica."

"That's what I thought." She smirked, a single eyebrow angling up. My left wrist entered the cuff and then lost its freedom. "Especially since you earned the very last reward. So shut up, and let Miss Jessica have her way with you."

"Yes, Miss Jessica."

A steady warmth flowed across my sensitive skin as Miss Jessica traveled slowly downwards. It hit my chest, stomach, and pelvis while the tips of her nails- which may as well have been laced with lightning- gently scratched at my sides.

That warmth became damp as her body settled briefly between my legs, just below my cock. It was her tongue on my perineum.

"Oh fuck..." I howled and threw my head back into her pillow.

"Mmm ha ha ha!" Miss Jessica snickered, bringing that tongue all the way up my scrotum and then my shaft. "Yeah...we're going to have so much fun together, Hunter. You have no idea. We've only just begun."

"Fuck. Fuck." I writhed around on that white comforter, descending into madness as Miss Jessica descended to my ankles.

When I dared to open my eyes, Miss Jessica met them readily. She was smiling at the prospect of my last two free appendages getting locked in place.

The most prominent sound in the room was my own panting. Just like in my dreams, Miss Jessica had the spotlight. It shone through the big window to the left, as if this was all planned to coincide with the full moon or some goddess like Aphrodite was her stage director.

My wrists tugged at the restraints as I fidgeted under Miss Jessica's looming presence which saturated the air around me.

"What do you want, Hunter?" She whispered in my ear, making my whole body shiver. I lost it when I felt her teeth nibble at the lobe and her tongue swirl around inside. I didn't move too much, though, since my ankles were bound too.

"Gahh...I want your pussy, Miss Jessica."

"Mmm...don't you love the teasing, though?" She kissed down my neck, aggressively at first, and then sensually, before licking her way back up my chin and then locking her lips onto mine for a split second.

"Fuck..." I whimpered, pressing my hips upwards as if I might accidentally, finally penetrate her.

"Hmm? Are you gonna be a good boy and answer my question, Hunter?"

"I love your pussy more."

"Then let me hear you beg for it...."

I felt her slip my head between her slit and grind it back and forth with her hips.

"Ugh...fuck."

"Beg for it, Hunter. Be a good little pussy whipped boy and beg for it."

"Fuck. Fuck! Please, Miss Jessica. I want your pussy."

"You want it?!" Miss Jessica wasn't entertained.

"I need it...."

"Oh, now he needs it...." Miss Jessica patronized me. "Well, you know how to get it."

Her hips kept grinding. I could feel the beads of wetness dripping down my shaft as it slid along the entire length of her pussy, just like it did outside at the pool.

Miss Jessica bent down so that our noses were nearly touching. She took my chin between her pointer finger and thumb again and looked into my eyes.

This was the moment Miss Jessica's lessons started clicking. I didn't just see lust in her eyes- I saw sadism. I saw succubus energy. She was getting off on torturing me, dominating me, watching me capitulate and bend to her demands, confessing things I would never admit if not under duress, all because of the power she held between her legs.

I was in my lizard brain. I couldn't think. I couldn't control myself.

So this was my penance, my lesson. It was all ultimately for my benefit.

The torture was the point.

"Beg."

Now I realized the intention behind all this. All at once, this was a reward, a surprise, and a punishment. She was confusing me into thinking they were one and the same, and I was in chaos because of it. There was no order to my thinking- what was left of it, anyway. My only remaining function was desperation.

"Please, Miss Jessica. Please..."

"Please, what? I don't even know what you want...."

"Please give me your pussy, Miss Jessica. I need it."

"Aww..we can do better than that." She adjusted herself and grabbed me again, positioning me right at the opening of her slit. Knowing I was capable of more and fully intent on getting what she wanted out of me, she allowed the tip of my cock to go inside.

"Oh...fuck." I moaned, tears nearly escaping my eyes from the torment.

"Show me how pussy whipped you really are, Hunter. Show me how much my pussy already controls you, and I'll slide down the rest of your cock right now."

"Fuck. Please, Miss Jessica. I need your pussy."

"I don't believe you, Hunter. Do you really, truly believe pussy is the most powerful thing in the world? Or were you lying to me?" She interrogated me, sliding down just a millimeter more.

"Fuck. Yes. Yes, I believe it. I swear, Miss Jessica. I wasn't lying."

"I hope not. Because good boys don't lie." Miss Jessica reminded me. "Good boys give me what I want, and I want you to beg. I want you to cry for my pussy like a little baby. You're my pussy whipped little slave now, and I'm going to make sure you know it."

She dropped another millimeter. It was shocking how much control she had over her movements.

My body was numb from the excess oxygen, and I was getting lightheaded, but Miss Jessica had a point to prove. And by god, she was going to prove it.

Her entire hand snagged onto either side of my face, and she forced me to look at her.

"Beg me, Hunter. Or I'm taking it away for good."

"Please. Please give me your pussy, Miss Jessica. Please. Please!"

That still wasn't good enough, though, and then tiny little bit of her pussy that covered my head left me. Miss Jessica got up, and I officially lost all hope of ever being the same.

"Fuck! No!" I shouted- screamed and cried, really- flailing around as much as I could like I was throwing a temper tantrum. "Don't take it away, please! I'll do anything! Anything!! I need your pussy! Please!!"

"Yes! There's my good boy." Miss Jessica triumphantly matched my energy, crawling back on top of me. "Now that's more like it."

Finally, I felt Miss Jessica's entire pussy engulf me. It was sopping. It was warm. It was softer and smoother than any satin or silk I had ever touched.

And it rode me slowly, letting every inch of me go all the way in and all the way out until that wet dream became a reality.

12