Yes, Miss Jones

Story Info
A femdom short.
934 words
4.15
7.9k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the job because, well, he needed a job, and 2 days a week cutting some woman's grass didn't seem that taxing. The old house needed a bit of looking after, but he could fit a plug, change a fuse and unblock a sink every now and again. The interview felt a bit odd and he thought some of the questions a bit strange, but hey, a job's a job. He did wonder what those "extra duties" might be, but now he wonders no more.

He used to turn up for work in work clothes: old jeans, cargo pants and that sort of thing; but these days he would find his work attire ready for him in the utility room in the cellar. He would dress or undress depending on what was there for him, before reporting to the lady of the house for his tasks. Work outside the house normally required some overalls, but when the work was inside, well, sometimes it stretched more than the imagination! What started out as being an "odd job man" turned into something far more interesting with some surprising benefits.

Not long after he had started the job, just as he was taking his trousers off to change into overalls, the door to the utility room opened and the lady of the house walked in. He scrambled to pull his trousers back up, but she just told him to keep going, since he didn't have anything that she hadn't seen before. She then started going through his duties for the day. She obviously liked what she saw, or she saw potential because that afternoon he was called to her office.

"I wonder if you could have a look at a damp patch for me please?" she said.

"Sure, where is it?" he replied.

The glint in her eyes was almost unmistakable as she pointed under her desk, but men are mostly terrible at reading signals and he was still a little unsure as he got on his knees.

"If you could just do something to mop up this moisture, I would be most appreciative."

Well it would be wrong not to try and please his boss, particularly when presented with such a smooth pussy to lick!

When that little task was complete and her breathing returned to normal, she inquired as to whether he was open to more tasks of a similar nature in the future. Well who would say no? He had sort of expected that appreciation would be shown in kind, but on that day, it was just a thank you and see you on Thursday. Oh well, he thought, something to relive later that evening. You could say that he was looking forward to work later that week, but Thursday came and went like a normal day: cut the grass, clean the drains; and the end of the day came and went.

The following week he arrived as normal and went to change, but in the same way as the week before, he was disturbed just as he was trying to get a foot out of his trousers. Almost falling over as he reached for the washing machine to steady himself, he was bent over, almost naked.

"Ooh, now that's a view! Stay just like that please. I forgot to show my appreciation for your extra service last week, and I thought now is as good a time as any. I do like your position right now, but you should just slip your foot out of those trousers and spread your legs a little more", she said, as her hand slid over his thighs and then between them to stroke his balls.

Any wish he had to move soon evaporated. Her hand was slowly exploring and weighing him before her thumb slid into the waistband of his boxers followed by something cold and hard. Snip, snip was heard, as the scissors cut away the fabric and the now ruined shorts lay on the floor between his splayed legs.

"You won't need to wear such garments anymore when you work for me. You would do as well to simply leave them at home in the future."

Her hands, one between his legs, massaged his balls; the other stroked his fully hard cock, teasing and tormenting him. Precum dribbled and she took pleasure spreading it around, sliding his foreskin over his glans and sliding a finger inside, swishing it around and around coating her finger. The next thing he felt was this finger against his arse! And then, inside his arse!

"Now that's not the first time for you is it! I think we have a lot of possibilities here," she said as her finger worked in, out, around and back inside him. She dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and as her tongue lapped around, another finger slipped into action. As her mouth sucked and the tongue tickled, her fingers were working in and out of his relaxing arse until without warning he could only gasp as his balls tightened and cock began to pulse. The fingers were deep and his muscles tried to clench! She swallowed every drop, then stood in front of his bent-over figure. Trying to catch his breath after the intensity of the orgasm he had just experienced, she said "That is the last time you have an orgasm in this house without first asking permission, do you understand?"

"Yes. Okay. I think so, yes" he managed to utter.

"Good, and oh, one last thing. Don't forget it's Ma'am or Miss Jones from now on!"