Wedding Vows Plus

Story Info
Man marries into a female dominant family.
10.7k words
3.89
45.4k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

I am sure many will complain this story is not as explicit as they had hoped. My intention was to get the reader involved in a story, NOT to give them jerk off fodder. Be forewarned. This story contains elements of incest and domination. I have said this before, sometimes when you take a trip, the journey is more important than the destination.

=================

'What are you doing, Honey" Julie asked her fiance, Dave. She came up behind him sitting quietly in his recliner with an index card in his hand, silently mouthing words.

"Oh! You startled me. I was just rehearsing my vows for tomorrow." Dave offered. "I think I have them memorized, finally. I don't want to make any mistakes."

"Silly!" Julie replied with a grin. "The Justice of the Peace is gonna say 'Repeat after me' and then give you your lines. He knows people get nervous. Even people who make up their own lines sort of play it by ear a little." She looked down at the card in his hand and read the first couple lines. "Oh, THOSE vows! Yeah, you better not mess them up. It would not be good for you to forget your lines. You might get away with a few missed words but not much more. "

"Gee, thanks for making me more nervous than I already am." Dave said. "To tell you the truth, I'm not sure I can go through with it. I mean the formality of it all. The concept I understand. It's something I have thought about for years. I mean I accept the idea of a female lead relationship as a general concept for play but this takes it to a whole other level. This is a permanent commitment! It's binding. What if I don't want to continue? What if this is NOT something I can take? There is no option for me to change my mind. I sorta wish we could have a trial run. You know, a test phase."

Julie smiled at Dave. "It will be fine, Dear." she said reassuringly. "I'm sure you are reading more into it than you need to. Yes, it's a commitment. But we have worked towards it for a while now. This is going to be our lives going forward. You, me and Abby."

Abby was Julie's eighteen year old daughter. She was a younger replica of her mother but maybe an inch taller. An amateur athlete, the beauty was also stronger than her thirty five year old mother. She ran track, and played basketball and volleyball for her high school varsity teams.

Not only proving herself to be physically robust, Abigail Swanson was extremely intelligent. She was an honor role student and had occupied a seat on the debate team since her freshman year. Most adults who knew her agreed she had always been very mature for her age and was now a smart powerful young woman.

"I'm not sure." Dave offered. "I know you want it so much. And I know it is a requirement to join your family. But the idea scares me. I'm not sure I can handle it. It scares the shit outta me! But you know me, once I give my word, once I make a vow, I am in for the long run. No backing out."

"Yes. Your word is your bond." Julie said. "That's what I love about you. Abby too. That is another reason why it is so important for you to take the jump and make the pledge. Her father was a jerk and a liar. He was totally unreliable. Nothing like you. Abby and I both love you to death. We want you in our family."

"Plus look at the advantages. I knew when we first met we were made for each other. You and I can finally live together! I mean, we live under the same roof and have for the past month. But after tomorrow, we can share the same bed. That is important to me. I really want to feel your arms around me and have you cuddle with me as I fall asleep every night."

"Well, I am looking forward to having sex!" Dave offered with a lecherous grin. "The last time we did was the night I proposed. That was a special occasion!"

"Oh, I know!" Julie gushed. "I dream about that night all the time. We did things that night that makes me blush to even think about. The orgasms I had were better than anything I ever felt before."

"You were wild." Dave granted. "Nobody ever would have guessed that under that 'Mom exterior' lives a sexual dynamo. I only wish we could take advantage more often."

"Oh, I know, Darling. But we can't. I have always impressed on Abby that people need to maintain their moral character. And that involves following the rules." Julie said. "Rules are sacrosanct. You follow them or be punished." She sat on the arm of his recliner and leaned a bit to begin to kiss her fiance. Her tongue sparred with his. Both were quickly in a state of frenzy.

As they kissed, Dave began to run his hand up Julie's thigh and under her skirt. His fingertips danced over her inner thigh only to stop at the hard plexiglass shield he encountered. "I wish she would not keep this shield locked over your pussy. Even if we aren't allowed to fuck, I would love to be able to work you to orgasm with my fingers." Dave whispered. "Or my tongue."

"Me too, darling." Julie sighed. "But please be careful with your language. I am certain Abby would not appreciate your use of the word 'fuck' especially if you are talking about making love to me. She and I have had always been very frank about sex. We have had many discussions since she hit puberty. She fully understands sexual activity, even though she has remained a virgin. She and I have talked about the variations too. Oral, anal and whatever. My mother and her frequently discuss alternate lifestyles. She has even expressed an acceptance of same sex relations."

Dave nodded. He had a few conversations of this type with his future stepdaughter as well. All with Julie's blessing and complete approval. Abby's take was that making love was sex between two consenting parties that was supposed to be sexually exciting and gratifying to both parties. Anything they wanted to do that accomplished that was fine. 'Fucking' might be the same physical act but without the emotional connection. Abby said that was how she understood the difference. Dave offered that sometimes rough or aggressive sex was referred to as fucking. He made the mistake to say, "Sometimes 'fucking' is fun for it's own sake."

"Fucking to me is one party taking advantage of the other or using the partner for something harsh." Abby said. "like a punishment. Tell me, how would you feel being on the receiving end of a 'fucking'?" She used air quotes. He began to grin just a bit as she clarified her statement. "I'm not talking vigorous sex. I am talking about you bent over taking it hard up the butt. The person on top not caring if you are enjoying yourself as long as he or she is gratified. That is what I mean by fucking."

"Where do you get that from?" Dave said, more than a little shocked. Abby shrugged without answering and told him to not use that word anymore. He told Julie about the conversation.

"Yeah. She follows activity on some porn story sites and watches videos." Julie had nodded. "She's still virgin but knows more about sex and kink than most kids in college. Certainly more than I did until I was much older."

"I suggest you get some more studying done. Unless you think you have your lines down pat enough to recite them with me as an audience." Julie said, snapping his attention back to the present."Time is running short."

"This is just going to be so tough to say!" Dave said, quietly. "In our wedding vows, we promise to love and to cherish, in sickness and health, richer or poorer. Nothing is said about promising to obey."

"I know darling, but that is the vow you must make after we are married.' Julie said. "We discussed it. You agreed. So the matter is closed."

Dave nodded. "Yes but, can we add back in the part of 'forsaking all others'? I really don't think I could accept your taking on other lovers."

"Now, you are just being silly. You know you would accept any and ALL my decisions. And that is what I love about you. But if you really want, I will agree to add that to our vows. I have no desire to ever take on other lovers." Julie giggled. "Why don't you set the table for dinner? Abby will be home from her friend's soon. Since she is not going to school tomorrow she asked Debbie to turn in her essay for her."

"We need to double check our suitcases after supper, Mom." Abby said later as they ate dinner. "I sure don't want to forget anything important. So let's get it all packed and sitting by the door tonight. We aren't going to have a whole lot of spare time between when we get home after the wedding and leaving for the airport." Julie nodded her head, agreeing.

As strange as it sounded, Abby was going along on the honeymoon. They had a suite reserved at a resort in Costa Rica. She planned to spend much of her days playing at the beach or sunning by the pool. The resort had an abundance of activities for teens and single young adults. According to the responses to her inquiries, the resort expected a few dozen teens in her age group the next week since it was Fall break . She was looking forward to trying her hand at wind-surfing and paddle boarding.

"Do you have everything on your list, Dave? " Abby asked, when she stopped by his room later. Dave had been reviewing his index card again. He replied everything except his toothbrush. He had already shaved so his shaver was packed as well. "Well, put your case by the front door, with your backpack. I made sure we bought fresh toothbrushes for all of us so we can leave our old ones here. I just checked that our passports, airline tickets and reservation information are all in the plastic binder in my backpack. I am pretty excited! Are you? I bet you have some butterflies though." She grinned at him and left.

The next morning, they stopped to eat on the way to the courthouse. They all ate a hearty breakfast. Abby reminded them they would have a long day and probably would not get another opportunity to eat more than a snack on the plane before arriving at the resort that evening. Dave ate knowing he would not want to eat after the wedding. He suspected he could not have kept the food down even if they had time to stop for a meal.

At eleven, Dave and Julie stood before the Justice of the Peace to recite their wedding vows and exchange rings. Everybody was happy to make this marriage a simple family gathering. Julie's mother stood as witness as did Abby of course. Julie's father stood at Dave's side. His soon to be mother in law, Martha, always said that a family needed to stand together in support of the unit. Dave had no close relatives in the area. His closest living relative was a half brother living on the east coast. They had not even talked for years. A couple friends showed up to watch and congratulate them on their nuptials. A few minutes after they began, the Justice pronounced them man and wife.

One of Dave's drinking buddies stepped forward and suggested they all stop by the restaurant/bar down the block to toast the newlyweds. Dave looked at Julie who frowned and said he would love to but time was short and they had a plane to catch. "I'll take a rain check and we'll have a few one evening after I get back." Dave said with a smile. His friend patted him on the back and encouraged him to have fun. "Man, that bride of yours is HOT. I hope you return from your honeymoon in one piece! Just call me and I'll meet you at the airport with a wheelchair if you re too weak to walk." Those standing by all laughed uproariously at the exchange.

"You know I expect you to do right by my girls." Martha, Dave's mother in law said to him quietly, taking him to one side. "I am sure you will be a good boy. I really wanted to be there for your next ceremony but Julie suggested it might be a little overwhelming for you. Plus you would all be in a rush to catch your flight. Abby agreed with her mother, so I let it go. But I will be there in spirit." Dave nodded, his mouth suddenly dry. Julie's father had far less to say. "Welcome to the family." was the extent of his congratulations as they shook hands.

Julie smiled all the way home. Dave paused in the driveway and got out of the car to open the door for his new bride. Then he stepped to the back door and opened it to let Abby out. He unlocked the front door of the house to usher them inside, before returning to park the car in the garage.

Walking inside, he found his bride and new stepdaughter silently waiting. They stood at a slight angle to each other facing the third corner of the triangle. Dave felt his face flush as he took his position. Both females looked at him smiling. Julie nodded to signal him to begin. Dave knelt on both knees and folded his hands in the small of his back as Julie had instructed. He swallowed, then took a deep breath.

"I love you both." he began, deciding to ad-lib the one line. "I hereby pledge to be loyal and faithful for as long as you will have me. I will honor your wishes to the best of my ability. I will respect your desires and obey your commands. I acknowledge you have my and the family's best interests at heart. I promise to accept your rules for the way I live my life. I understand that I may contribute suggestions and express my opinion but your decision in all matters is the final word."

Dave was still on his knees as Julie and Abby stepped forward and pulled him into a group hug as acceptance of his commitment. He was a little weak in the knees and wobbled a bit when he stood. Julie gave him a kiss and pulled him into another hug. "How about me? You know I expect you to obey me, too." she whispered into his ear.

"Okay, let's finish this up so we can change clothes." Julie said. She handed Julie a key and said, "Take it off and slip it inside your suitcase."

Julie looked surprised and said, "I thought we were going to leave it here considering..." Her voice trailed off. Without another word she began to hike up her dress and reach under to pull her panties down.

"As long as you are a good girl you won't have to wear it." Abby told her mother. "Okay, Dave everything off. Mom will hang up your suit while she watches." Dave once again blushed scarlet and his heart began to pound. He shrugged off his suit coat and hung it over the back of the recliner. Abby stood and watched him strip the rest of his clothes off. She smiled slightly in anticipation as she saw him shudder when he reached for his boxer briefs. He stepped out of them and stood fully exposed to Abby's gaze for the first time. "When I said everything, I meant your socks too, Dave. Not even a token bit of clothing. This time you get a pass for leaving them on. If this was a punishment, you would be getting extra for forgetting." He pulled his socks off. She took him by the hand and led him into the kitchen.

She turned a chair around and picked up the towel she had left folded on the table. Dave gasped when he saw the hairbrush hidden under the towel. She moved it to where she could reach it after she sat down. "I suppose you thought it was only going to be a hand spanking? Nope. I am going to christen your butt properly. Stand right here." pointing to a spot in front of her knees. She reached out and firmly grasped his penis. She lifted it and rubbed her hand around his scrotum hefting his balls. "I see Mom has let you keep your pubes." She said giving a tuft of hair a little pull. "I guess I will let you keep them for now. Now for some ground rules. You'll stay in the position I put you in. You will not reach back or interfere with your spanking in any way. There will be no cursing. You won't like the consequences for doing any of those things. Understand?" Dave nodded. Abby grabbed another tuft of pubic hair and gave it sharp pull making Dave wince. "I expect a verbal answer, especially when you are in this position."

"Yes, ma'am. I understand." Dave said, his voice shaking.

She spread the towel over her lap. Taking Dave by the hand she moved him to her right side. "Over you go." After a bit of pushing and pulling, Dave settled in place, his butt in the air.

Without a word of warning, Abby brought her bare hand down onto his right buttock. It stung and Dave twitched but did not otherwise react. The swats continued. Just a few minutes later his butt was burning. Dave concentrated on his grip, squeezing the legs of the chair, in an attempt to avoid reaching back. "Okay, now hold your position." Abby said. That was all the warning he got before his burning right butt cheek caught fire. He could not stifle the "AAHHHH!" as he yelled. Next his left buttock blazed. The pounding continued. He had no idea how many he would get. He realized that despite his best efforts, he had tears in his eyes. He hoped Abby was not intending to make him cry. He was not far from it as it was. Finally, she stopped. She rubbed her hand around on his bottom and poked at it here and there.

"Good. You will have a hard time sitting down for while but I don't think you are going to be bruised. Get up." Abby ordered. Dave rose shakily to his feet. She pointed to the spot in front of her where he stood before and she ordered him to his knees. He did so wincing a bit as his knees hit the hard tile floor Automatically Dave's hands moved to cover his groin. "Hands off. From now on you do NOT EVER cover up in front of me. You no longer have any right to privacy. Not from me anyway. Put your hands behind your back. Spread your legs." When he did, she brought her foot up and lightly pressed her shoe into his perineum. "Now I want you to thank me for taking command of your life. And for my demonstration that I am now in charge. Going forward, I will expect you to thank me whenever I punish you."

Dave swallowed and said, 'Thank you Abby for taking command of my life. And for your demonstration that you are now fully in charge." He felt like bawling now just from the humiliation he felt. But he had agreed and had desperately wanted to marry Julie. If this was the cost, so be it. Abby told him to get up, fetch his underwear and socks and go get dressed.

He stood to find Julie standing behind him in her bra and panties. "Phone for the Uber and then get dressed, Mom. Don't forget to hang your dress in your closet. Dave, make sure your suit is hung up properly. Did you put another pair of dress shoes in your suit case or do you need to pack the ones you just took off?" Dave blushed and admitted he forgot but needed these. "See? You almost messed up. That would really have cost you if we got to the resort and you had no dress shoes. Do you think you should get five smacks for each shoe now or ten tonight?"

"Please, Abby, my butt is throbbing! Don't spank me more!" Dave protested.

Abby grinned as she shook her head. 'That was a test. You failed. I asked you five now or ten later. You begged instead. If you had answered correctly I might have let your off. Now we add some. Turn and bend over." Dave did. Abby used her hand this time and smacked each cheek eight times. Normally the spanks would have stung but on his already scorched butt it was agony. Tears now streaked his face.

Abby handed Dave the towel she had used to cover her lap. "Use this to wrap your shoes when you pack them. Then wash your face, brush your teeth, and get dressed. How long before the Uber gets here, Mom?" The answer was twenty minutes. "Then I suggest you both get to it. Don"t forget to hang up the clothes you're leaving here.. I'll do a walk through after I change. I expect it done. Or I might get my hairbrush out again."

Dave and Julie scrambled to their rooms. Dave was just zipping up his suitcase when the Uber driver pulled up. They carried their suitcases outside and loaded them into the back of the van. Julie sat in back with her new husband, taking Dave's hand. She gave it a squeeze to reassure him. He squeezed back.

Waiting to board their flight, Dave watched his new stepdaughter. He wondered at the facets of her personalty she had exhibited in just the past twenty four hours. Early on, she was a sweet high school senior. Polite, studious and self assured.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers