Yes Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to the bathroom, I nearly dropped the tray from what I was witnessing. KK was seated on her "evil stool," facing the shower stall. She appeared to be engaged in furious masturbation, watching Andy. He was in the shower, one foot on the bench, partly bent over, supporting himself with one of the grab bars. His other hand was grasping the base of a ten-inch silicone shower enema nozzle - he had at least eight inches of it up his ass, water spraying, with force, fighting to maintain balance. I could see that his cock was hard, he was moaning, the result of cramping from the self-administered enema. The most shocking aspect of the scene was KK's verbalization; "Do it you dirty boy. Wash that nasty ass. Clean it out. Get it clean. Don't stop! You better make sure you're squeaky clean, none of that nasty, dirty funk, 'cause I'm gonna fuck your virgin ass, I don't want that nasty butt spunk on my girl-dick!"

I avoided dropping the tray, cleared my throat to announce my presence, then placed the tray on the counter. It felt like my cock was going to rip through my boxers. KK commanded, "Look at the shower floor baby. Tell me if dirty Andy is nice and clean inside..."

My conditioning automatically kicked in, "Yes Mistress. The water's clear."

KK's replied, "Good. Andy dear, you may void yourself in the shower, rinse, and get out - I'll inspect you. We're going to have some massage fun next."

My pulse quickened. "Massage fun" in this context could only mean a couple of things. The anticipation and anxiety of what might be coming had my heart and head pounding. KK said, "Load the bong up baby! We're going to get this party started."

While I complied with KK's command, she donned one of the purple nitrile gloves from the dispenser on the counter, squirted a generous amount of coconut oil on the index finger of her gloved hand, then seated herself. She commanded, "Andy dearest, come close, face the shower, bend over, and grab your ankles."

Once Andy followed her command, KK unceremoniously jammed her lubricated index finger into Andy's ass. I watched the scene, noting his wince at the violation. KK wasn't gentle or patient, it was obvious she was taking delight from the digital intrusion and "examination" of Andy's backdoor. Just as deliberately as she'd penetrated his ass, KK pulled her finger out, examining it. "No poo... such a good boy, all nice and clean. Now let's take a break for some refreshments before we do you."

"Do you..." It was becoming more obvious what KK might have on her mind, but I knew, anticipating she'd slow roll and tease before it became a certainty. KK said, you boys take your medicine, then we'll fire that bong up. Do it!"

We both replied, "Yes Mistress," which brought a wicked smile to my wife's face. I distributed the weekend-warrior pills, one for each of us, poured three tumblers of OJ, handing them around. KK took her Oxytocin dose, we ceremoniously toasted the moment. The X was next, then we passed around the PT-141 inhaler. Most of the chemical magic began doing its thing over the next five to ten minutes, while we enjoyed several hits from the bong. The X takes a while to kick in, usually 30 to 45 minutes. It feels obvious when it takes effect, usually feeling of warmth, partly from an increase in body temperature, partly the neurological effect of intensifying emotion.

My cock had become so erect it was pulling the waistband of my boxers away from my belly! KK had taken a seat on her "evil stool," a little glassy-eyed, she commanded, "You boys give me the treatment."

I took the pump container of "Melt-down" gel from the leather box, squirted a dollop on Andy's thumb and index finger - he started by applying it gently to KK's exposed nipples, becoming more vigorous as the stimulation intensified, her nipples jutting out like pencil erasers from the sensation. I squirted the gel onto my thumb, index and middle finger, knelt between KK's open legs, massaging the gel onto her labia, clit, and into her wet opening. Once the gel was massaged in, Andy and I swapped places, then we repeated the process with the CBD oil.

We passed the bong around for another cycle, after which KK commanded, "You naughty boys are going to entertain me. Do the CBD for each other - I want to watch!"

The two of us were in the moment, like automatons, "Yes Mistress."

Andy knelt, KK handed him the bottle of CBD oil. I wrestled my cock free of the boxers, trying to take them off all the way. KK barked out, "No! Leave them on. Let him do you."

My cock was jutting out over the waistband, which felt like it was cutting into my skin. I was so hard it was almost painful. Without any hesitancy, Andy placed several droplets of the CBD oil onto my engorged cock head, then massaged it in with his fingertips. KK looked on, licking her red lips, wide-eyed at the scene. She began fingering her clit, I alternated glances between what Andy was doing with my cock, and KK was doing to herself. I began to feel like I was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. Fortunately KK intervened, "Do him baby, just like that."

With the waistband of the boxers caught under my balls, my cock was jutting up like a flag pole, throbbing hard, a magnificent erection on display. Andy stood, I knelt, administering the CBD oil in similar fashion. Andy wasn't strapped up, but he was similarly erect. I placed several drops of the oil on his spongy, pink-red cock head, massaging it into the delicate skin of his glans, slowly, gently teasing his cock while KK looked on, rubbing her clit, almost salivating at the sight. She again intervened before things got out of hand, "Help Andy pee-pee baby. I want to see. He needs to pee-pee before what's next..."

KK stepped between us, extended her hands, leading us to the toilet. She said, "Hold it for him, help him pee-pee baby. It's so sexy!"

I took Andy's turgid cock in my fingertips, pressing them into the ventral side of his dick, aiming his cock at the toilet. KK said, "Pee for me Andy. I wanna see you pee-pee for me!"

Andy managed to relax, allowing a stream of piss to flow - at first intermittent, starts and stops, then a steady stream. I could feel the flow against my fingertips. It took a couple of minutes for Andy's piss to subside to just a dribble, which I helped by a little fingertip pressure and a gently shake.

KK said, "That's enough. It's time for Andy to get on the floor for a new experience. Baby, go get my girl-dick from the counter and bring it to me."

KK was going to peg him! I quickly got the strap-on rig from the counter, while KK positioned Andy on the floor, on his knees and chest. Once he was positioned, KK said, "Help me baby, lube up my girl-cock, I'm going to take his little virgin rosebud."

I helped KK get the dildo rig on, found the coconut oil, generously lubing it up from the tip to the base. KK said, "Prepare Andy's ass for me baby. Lots of oil. I'm going to fuck him senseless."

I donned one of the nitrile gloves, prepping Andy for what was to come. My gloved fingertips oiled, I applied more to his anus, slowly inserting a fingertip, just to the first knuckle joint. I let it rest there for a minute, as he was squirming on his knees and chest from the unusual sensation. I ramped up the penetration gradually, inserting my finger all the way inside him, continuing the effort, trying to be gentle, until I had three fingers in Andy's ass, as he squirmed and moaned. KK finally said, "That's enough. Get out of the way, give him to me..."

Then I watched as KK brutally, forcefully fucked Andy's virgin ass. She was not gentle. KK's eyes blazed, a devilish expression on her face with her hands on Andy's hips, thrusting the strap-on in and out of his ass. Just before she stopped, I could see a thin rivulet of seminal fluid dripping from his cock onto the towel. He was moaning, a combination of bliss and agony from his first ass-fucking, the brutality and unforgiving treatment from my wife. The drugs were likely helpful, which likely made the experience more of an unusual pleasure than pure torment.

The cessation of that sordid, obscene act was only temporary - KK had pulled the strap-on dildo from Andy's ass, her "girl cock" as she calls it, just to reposition herself - she had Andy face down, knees and chest facing the full length mirror between the end of the counter and the shower stall. KK was admiring herself in the mirror! It was pretty erotic, spectacular, as she "wagged" the ten-inches of girl-cock around, then stroked it in an obscene simulation of male masturbation, before becoming vocal, plunging it back into Andy's ass, "Take it you dirty boy! Take it! You like it don't you, you love me fucking your boy-pussy, you dirty, nasty, naughty boy! Look at my girl-cock in his boy-pussy! It's so fucking hot!"

I was beginning to leak pre-cum myself. The action was entirely depraved, my wife enjoying the debauchery like some sort of demon, possessed by unearthly lust. It finally came to an end, I think because KK sensed Andy was no longer in control, as she was sternly vocalizing, "Don't you cum you dirty fucker! No! You better not cum you naughty boy. No cumming until I say so!"

When KK pulled out of Andy's ass, she said, "If you feel the urge to expel, you better do it in the potty! Don't you make a mess you naughty boy..."

KK got up and swigged some OJ, followed by a bong hit. Then she chased it with another swallow of OJ, commanding, "Andy, get up and onto the massage table. Face down. Do it!"

KK seemed more emphatic, I think because the X was beginning to kick in, although Andy seemed a little slow on the move, he managed to utter, "Yes Mistress," which pleased KK, evident by the smile on her face.

Once Andy was on the table, KK went over to the counter, rifling around in the paraphernalia arrayed there. She returned to the massage table with two of my cock rings, both fat black silicone numbers, one medium, one small. KK lubricated them with coconut oil, first placing the medium ring around the base of Andy's cock and balls, arranging it "just so," followed by placing the small ring over his hanging ball sack - a cruel smirk on her face, KK let the stretched ring snap as she got it on Andy's scrotum - he winced, almost collapsing to his chest in response.

KK turned to me, that wicked smile on her face, "Now do him. Drain him dry. I'll supervise."

My automatic, reflexive response was a simple "Yes Mistress."

Over the years, I've learned a lot about massage, both as a recipient, and a provider. I'm not certified, but I have lots of experience. One thing that's stemmed from that experience is prostate massage. KK and I have both learned the technique, gaining lots of expertise. It's one of the things we both enjoy performing, coaching, and teaching - especially the latter, if there's a willing partner. It is also grand to be on the receiving end.

I prefer to perform using a massage table. It's more comfortable for everyone involved. I usually start with some deep-tissue back and glute massage to get the recipient into a state of relaxation. In the moment, I was going to skip the foreplay massage, and take Andy into a new domain of pleasure, with KK's help.

I use fractionated, food-grade coconut oil, sometimes called MCT for a reason. It is hypoallergenic, edible, neutral tasting, warms to skin temperature quickly, soap & water washable, best of all, it's super-slick and lubricating.

With Andy "ringed" and in position, I started with some manual, hand stimulation to generate a moderate state of arousal. KK said, "Make him harder baby, make him throb!"

Prostate massage is much easier for the provider, more pleasurable for the recipient if he's aroused. Arousal causes the prostate to swell slightly, making it easier to find, as well as increasing its sensitivity to touch.

I donned a pair of nitrile gloves. I spent maybe five minutes fondling Andy's cock, balls, and pressuring his taint, a technique for external prostate stimulation. He was rock hard in my hands, and dripping pre-cum by the time I stopped.

The initial prostate massage I prefer to do with an Aneros device. It's a specialty prostate toy, providing an exquisite experience, especially for the inexperienced. I like to combine insertion and manipulation of the Aneros with manual external stimulation, including the "taint," cock, and balls. This is also a great role for a partner to help with. KK didn't need a cue - she joined in, taking over the job of manually manipulating Andy's hard cock, fondling his balls, pressing his perineal area with her fingertips and thumbs. I worked the Aneros, rocking it, gently, using partial thrusts, light twists, listening to Andy moaning. He began begging, "Oh God! I want to cum! Make me cum!"

KK responded with a harsh, firm slap of Andy's balls, "No! What did I say. No cumming unless I say! Stay silent! Don't you beg you dirty boy!"

Andy managed a muffled, "Yes Mistress."

The last phase of the prostate massage brought Andy to a mind-blowing, ball-draining orgasm and ejaculation. For the finale, I did it manually, using the finger/digital technique rather than the Aneros. It provides a better outcome for the recipient (as well as anyone watching). The index finger works best. I started out using the "come hither" gesture, arching my index finger, pressing on Andy's swollen prostate. Andy was moaning, then vocalizing, "Oh God! Oh fuck!"

I began alternating the "come hither" stroke with what KK calls "ringing the bell," basically firm presses on Andy's prostate, like pushing a doorbell button. At that point Andy's vocalizations ceased, turning to pure guttural moans and groans. KK joined in, using her thumbs to press Andy's taint, adding to the stimulation.

With Andy nearing the point of no return, I added a third finger motion to the mix, circling my gloved fingertip around, and over the swollen, engorged bump, then "come hither," "ringing the bell," and circling, in a steady cycle.

The internal, manual digital prostate massage combined with the external stimulation KK was providing left Andy spent, drained, in a state of bliss. Just before he ejaculated, KK placed her favorite little cum shot-glass under the tip of Andy's cock. First the steady stream of seminal fluid, mostly clear began filling the vessel. Then it became milky white, seconds before Andy began to shiver and spasm, his orgasm underway, culminating in jets of cum that filled the shot-glass about half full. KK managed to rescue it as Andy was collapsing onto his belly.

KK gave him a few minutes, before rolling him onto his back. I knew what was coming next - KK spread his lips with her fingertips, then drained the shot-glass into his mouth, force-feeding him his own cum.

Throughout this whole process, my cock and balls ached, an on-again, off-again stream of pre-cum running from my throbbing, bound cock, dripping onto the cotton mat. I struggled not to cum, or to masturbate myself to orgasm.

The downside of this sort of play, if any, is that Andy was left drained. He'd be exhausted for an hour or two, with the overwhelming desire to sleep - a combined physiological and psychological reaction to the intensity of orgasmic prostate massage, the result of the absolute bliss it provides. Combined with KK's pegging, which I later found out was his first experience, and the overt bisexual nature of the prostate massage (another first), Andy was spent.

On the other hand, I was not. I knew KK was going to be unrelenting, demanding service, she would not allow me any release until she was satisfied, whatever form it might take.

KK helped Andy by removing the cock and ball rings, then off the table, taking him to the playroom bed, allowing him to rest. KK stroked and caressed him, within minutes he was asleep. I was led to back to the bathroom. I had no idea what KK had in mind next.

My cock was so hard it was difficult to walk, the silk boxers were still pulled down, exposing my throbbing meat, digging into my skin. KK pushed me into a seated position atop the massage table, found the "Melt-down" gel, squirted a dollop onto my cock head, then massaged it in - it was exquisite agony in two forms - in a minute or so, my cock head was so sensitized I thought I might blow just from the air current in the room.

This was something we hadn't tried before. It made sense that if the "Melt-down" gel increased KK's sensitivity, that it might have similar effect on me. I'd not ever been consciously aware of it, probably because the gel absorbs quickly, so it likely didn't increase my sensitivity when used on KK.

KK was doubling down, gently teasing, stroking, rubbing the slick gel on my glans, coronal ridge, and frenulum, into the meatus, deliberately tormenting me. Once the gel was absorbed, KK pulled the waist band of my boxers over my balls, putting it back into place. By that time, I'd begun dripping pre-cum again, the sensations were almost overwhelming. I was contracting my pelvic floor muscles, fighting off the urge to cum.

All that was amplified by KK's appearance - a light sheen of sweat had formed on her tits and neck, the scent of her pussy musk, the the visible wetness, dripping from her labia, trickling down onto her stocking tops was a visual sensory overload itself. That devilish smile was still present, her eyes blazing, KK took my hand, and led me back into the playroom. She just looked so fucking hot in that outfit, a feast for the eyes and mind...

KK pointed to her queening stool, saying, "You know what to do. Now!"

My reflexive "Yes Mistress" response, my immediate assumption of the position, on my back, head between the seat cut-outs pleased KK. She took her throne, seating herself on the queening stool over my face, commanding, "Kiss my pussy!"

I spent more than 45-minutes on my back, servicing KK through four solid, shattering orgasms, two of which produced so much squirt I gagged and choked on it. When she was done, KK got off her throne, ordering, "Now go make us some lunch. I'll wake Andy in a half hour. Make something yummy!"

I was still unsatisfied, hard, almost in pain from the erection, which KK had still not addressed, or allowed me to address. The "Melt-down" gel had me so sensitive that the friction produced by the silk boxers nearly made me cum with each step I took as I headed for the kitchen.

An hour later, the three of us had finished our late lunch. We returned to the playroom. KK was ready for another round of bong hits, she'd also brought along a bottle of Cuervo as a refreshment - we shot it straight from the bottle, passing the bong, then taking a gulp. It wasn't long before we were buzzing from the pot and tequila. KK was still clearly in charge, issuing a command to Andy, "Take his boxers off. I want to ride his cock."

Andy responded, "Yes Mistress," then knelt in front of me, wrestled off my boxers, freeing me from the silk prison, a relief. KK said, "Get on the bed, on your back. Do it!"

I wasn't moving fast enough for her, which resulted in a smart slap to my bare ass. Finally, I was in bed, positioned as she'd ordered. It was a bit awkward - KK got on the bed, still in her Louboutin heels, teetering about, unstable, a combination of the pot, booze, her spike-heeled pumps digging into the mattress topper. KK managed to squat over me, taking just my cock-head into her drenched, gaping pussy. Once I was in her, penetrating her only to my circumcision scar, KK began a subtle bouncing motion, deliberately denying me any deeper penetration. I was on the very edge of explosive ejaculation, fighting it, as she'd not given me permission to cum.

KK stopped, leaving me in agony. Her dismount was brutal, electric, to the point I almost lost control as my cock-head withdrew from her. The next moment was a shock. KK commanded, "Andy darling, I want to watch you blow my hubby. Suck his cock for me baby, suck it until he cums!"