Yes Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The obligatory "Yes Mistress" preceded Andy's move to join me on the bed. He got between my legs, then took my throbbing cock into his mouth. The sensation was overwhelming. I felt for a moment I might black out. When that sensation passed, I looked down, watching Andy licking, kissing, the wrapping his lips around my engorged glans - it was like he'd been sucking cock his whole life, enthusiastic, skillful, and uninhibited.

I was done in minutes, an intense orgasm, a flood of cum, so much he couldn't keep it in his mouth. KK joined him, the two of them continued sucking me, licking me, sharing the cum in sticky kisses, while I writhed, begging them to stop from the sensory overload.

When they finally did stop, I was shaking, quivering, almost in tears. My whole body was electrified from the experience, from the teasing and denial that led up to that explosive moment, the grand finale of an intense orgasm in Andy's mouth, their refusal to stop, even after I felt like my balls were drained to the point of irreversible damage.

KK moved first to release my cock strap - the sensation made me feel dizzy, a head-rush, like I might pass out, which passed quickly. KK and Andy largely ignored me for the next several minutes, as they continued making out, cum-kissing one another while I lay on my back, shaking and shivering. Even the air current in the room was almost too much for my hyper-sensitized cock.

We napped briefly, before KK's phone alarm went off, set for 4:00pm. It was time to come down. Andy and I undressed KK, then the three of us spent a half-hour in the shower, washing, caressing, sharing kisses with KK. Andy departed at five, left to kill a little time before he headed home to his wife.

My evening ended after a relatively early dinner with KK, an early bed-time, which included a nice make-out session, some passionate fucking, this time with KK in a mostly submissive posture, without much demand, allowing me to satisfy my own needs, depositing a nice cum-load deep inside her. She cooed at the end, after my release, "Are you trying to make a baby in me dear?"

Of course we're well and long past that, but her sentiment was an expression of appreciation for the deep, passionate fucking I'd given her. She closed the day out by giving me a back and shoulder massage in bed, until I drifted off to sleep. Her monolog was nice too, "Thanks for being such a good sport with Andy. It was very, very sexy to see the two of you being naughty. I like it when I get to watch two hot boys like that..."

It didn't strike me until early Saturday morning that KK hadn't fucked Andy during the Friday session - not counting her pegging, Andy didn't get to use her mouth, pussy, or ass. It was an unusual outcome - I'd gotten to fuck her twice, the denial part of the session where she allowed me only shallow penetration, and our bedtime fuck. I've been pondering it most of the day, even as I wrote all about our depraved adventure.

By mid-day Saturday, Andy was texting KK every ten to fifteen minutes, begging her to get together. After several texts, he called KK from his garage, having snuck off to avoid his wife - he wanted to "do it all again." KK had him on speaker phone, so I was able to listen in on both sides of the conversation. Andy told KK it was the best, hottest cum he'd ever had. Skillfully administered prostate massage has that sort of addictive impact. Andy asked KK if she liked watching him suck "hubby's cock," KK's response was "Oh yeah! You'll suck it some more for me, won't you baby? I want to watch him cum on your face next time."

The conversation came to an abrupt end, when Andy's wife found him in the garage. It will definitely be interesting to see what path this takes. KK has definitely got Andy "by the balls" literally and figuratively.