Yes, Mistress

Story Info
Exploring Femdom together.
3.4k words
4.43
24.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bondai
Bondai
26 Followers

Introduction

Kate was triumphant "Ha! I knew I'd beat you! Now, what was the bet again?"

"The bet was for anything you wanted. Now, what would you like my sweet? A massage? To cum on my tongue? Your nipples sucked and licked for an hour?" Daniel responded with a smile.

"Oh yes, that's right, anything I wanted," Kate whispered into his ear as she stroked his rapidly hardening cock. "And if I remember right if you won then you wanted to roughly fuck my face? To slide your long, thick, hard cock into my mouth and push it deep into my throat, again and again, not stopping as I gagged and sputtered. Using my throat mercilessly until you pulled out and let your hot cum explode over my face?"

She knelt in front of him, her mouth tantalisingly close to his hard cock, her breath whispering over the sensitive, throbbing head just millimeters from her soft lips "Is this where you wanted me? On my knees? My hands cuffed behind me? Helpless? My pleading eyes looking up at you as you ravaged my poor tight throat? Your long, hard cock buried to the very hilt again and again? Making me gag? Making me choke around your thick cock? Just using me for your pleasure like some cheap whore?"

"Such a shame that won't be happening" Kate laughed as she pushed him away and stood "But I don't think a massage is really on par with that, do you?"

Daniel groaned as she stood up, his thick cock standing rock hard in front of him, the purple head throbbing.

"No, I know exactly what I'm going to claim as my prize," Kate said with a smile, "you however will have to wait to find out, I need to sort a few things first. Now go to sleep and dream about stuffing my face with your cock, since you won't be getting to do it any time soon. You can find out your penalty for losing our little bet after work tomorrow."

Saturday

Daniel had been pestering Kate with messages all day about her plans but she refused to tell him, the only response she would give being "You said anything I want, you'll find out what that is tonight."

He nearly broke the speed record for getting home after work, he had been daydreaming all day about Kate's plans and now the time was almost here for him to find out what Kate had spent the day preparing for.

"So?" he asked as he walked into the house they lived in "What does my Mistress demand as her prize for winning our bet?"

"Well," Kate replied with a smile, "It's funny that you should ask like that but all will become clear very soon. You don't need to know quite yet though. I want you to go run yourself a nice hot bath, pour a beer and relax and destress from work. When you've cooled down after your bath, I want you to come to the bedroom where I'll explain exactly what I'm going to claim as my winnings from our bet. The bet was for anything I wanted right?"

"Yes, honey, 100% anything you want, nothing off limits, I can't think of a single thing I wouldn't do for you" Daniel replied.

"Good, now go and bath and relax while I get ready," Kate said.

Daniel did as he was asked, taking his time relaxing in their deep bath with a cold glass of beer, he did not doubt that tonight was going to be very interesting after all this build-up and prep work by Kate. What was she going to demand? He'd given her no limits at all and he know that what he'd asked for if he won pushed her limits, would she do the same and push his? He kind of hoped so. "Only one way to find out," he thought to himself as he finished washing every inch of himself squeaky clean, enjoying the feeling of his hand massaging the soap around his balls, slowly soaping and lightly stroking the bulbous purple head of his hard cock and even shuddering slightly with pleasure as his fingertips found and gently soaped the tight, puckered hole of his ass. Eventually, he got out, drained the water, put on his toweling dressing gown, and headed to the bedroom where Kate and her bet winnings awaited him.

He found Kate curled up on their bed, she was also in her dressing gown, her legs curled under her and reading a book. She looked up as he entered and asked "Are you ready to find out what I want as my winnings?"

Daniel nodded, eager to discover what was in store.

"Good," Kate said tossing him a sleep mask from the bed next to her, "Put this on and we can get ready before I explain exactly what is going to happen"

Daniel did as he was asked, slipping the sleep mask over his eyes and continuing to stand before her. He sensed movement just before his dressing gown was slowly removed from his body leaving him standing naked in their bedroom. "It's funny," he thought briefly "I've stood naked in front of her a thousand times over the years, somehow it's different being blindfolded and not knowing what is going to happen"

He recognised the feeling of leather as the thick restraints were buckled around his wrists, he didn't object to them or pull away, he trusted her completely and had no fear of being restrained by her. She gently pulled his hands behind him and locked the 2 leather cuffs together, leaving him completely helpless.

Kate removed his blindfold and stood before him, she was dressed for the occasion wearing a very sexy black Basque and stockings but no panties. Her perfectly clean-shaven pussy was framed by the black lace and already slightly glistening with wetness. In her hand, she was holding a wicked-looking black leather riding crop which she was very lightly tapping against her stocking-clad leg as she walked around the room.

"So, you dirty boy," she began, "I've seen the pictures that you've been looking at on the internet, lots and lots of Female Domination. This weekend your body belongs to me and we are going to explore that. I've been doing some research online and together we are going to discover what I like to do and where some of your limits are"

Daniel just groaned and his cock started to swell as he looked at his beautiful Mistress and thought about what might be in store for him.

"Do you submit to your Mistress this weekend?" she asked

With no hesitation, he responded, "Yes, Mistress."

"I'm glad you've decided to submit to me. The rules of this are fairly simple until 6 am on Monday you are mine, you will do anything I want you to and I can do whatever I want with you, whenever and where ever I want. We set no limits so there aren't any, I'm going to use this weekend to see exactly how far I can push you to go. I've been doing some research online and found some very interesting ways to play with you and this week I'm going to try them all and see what I enjoy. All you have to do is obey, instantly and without question or you will be punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress"

"And what can I do with you this weekend?"

"Anything you want to Mistress"

"And what will you do for me this weekend?"

"Anything you command me to Mistress"

"And what are your limits this weekend?"

"No limits Mistress"

"Good, now kneel before me. You're going to start this week by showing me how well you can eat my ass. I want you to prove to me what a good slave you're going to be this weekend."

"Yes Mistress" Daniel responded as he slowly and carefully knelt, his hands still cuffed behind him.

Kate turned and kept her long, runner's legs straight and her feet apart bent over the bed. The view presented to Daniel made him gasp, her perfect ass framed by her black suspenders, her pink, shaven pussy glistening with wetness, and the tight rosebud of her amazing ass peeking out from between her tight cheeks. He wasted no time, leaning in and planting his tongue right in the center of her tight ass, licking and kissing her sensitive puckered hole. Kate reached back and held her cheeks apart, allowing him to push his wet, probing tongue as deep into her tight ass as possible causing her to lose control and cum hard. Daniel didn't stop, he continued to devour her perfect ass as she writhed on the bed as her orgasm crashed over her.

He continued to kneel, staring at her amazing ass and quivering, wet pussy, so wantonly displayed, bent over in front of his face until eventually Kate closed her legs and pulled herself fully onto the bed.

"Well," she said, "that was....... just about adequate for a new Slave, but you'll have to have a lot more practice before this weekend is over."

"Yes, Mistress."

"But that is later, for now, I have something else in mind for you, you might like it, you might not but it's going to happen regardless. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress"

She reached over to the opposite side of the bed to where he was kneeling and picked up a bag. She walked around to behind him and gently laying the crop on his left shoulder says "now, face forward and don't look around or you will regret it."

"Yes, Mistress"

He hears rustling from the bag and senses movement but resists the urge to glance behind him and risk feeling the bite of the wicked-looking crop. After a minute or so Kate stepped around in front of him and Daniel saw the extremely large, thick, black dildo hanging from the harness which she had buckled around her waist.

"I see you're admiring my new cock?" Kate asked with a smile, "it's 8 inches long and before this weekend is over I'm going to bury every one of those 8 thick inches deep into your ass"

Daniel whimpered at the thought of being fucked with such a huge dildo, far bigger than anything he'd ever even dreamed of attempting.

"But before we can get to that," Kate continued "we need to start a touch smaller don't you think?"

"Oh yes Mistress, thank you, Mistress."

Kate reached into the bag and pulled out a much smaller dildo and Daniel almost sighed with relief. It was half the size of the big, black monster, just 4 inches long and slighter thicker than a finger. She switched them out on the harness she was wearing and slipped the big one back into the bag,

"Now," she said "Since I've been kind to you, you can provide the lube for the hard ass fucking you're about to get. Open your mouth and suck"

He was apprehensive but did as he was told, slobbering and sucking on the smaller dildo, trying to get it as wet as he possibly could. After a minute or so of his slobbering, Kate took a firm grasp of his hair and thrust the dildo as deep into his mouth as she could. Thankfully this was a small toy and just barely reached his throat but he gagged slightly all the same as she forced it into him.

"Be thankful it's not the other one Slave" She taunted, "Imagine being made to choke on all 8 inches. Now get on the bed, face down"

He did as she demanded, face down, his hands still cuffed behind him, on his knees and ready to be fucked hard. Kate wasn't as mean as she'd said and he felt relief as the cold blob of lube was rubbed into and around the tight puckered ring of his ass.

"I hope you're ready Slave," Kate said as she lined the tip of the dildo up. A very slight push seating the tip into his tight hole. With no more warning, she slammed her hips forward, sinking the small toy to the hilt in his ass. Daniel gasped at the sudden violation but Kate just pulled back slowly to almost the very tip and then slammed forward again. Soon she was fucking him, hard and fast and Daniel was groaning below her. The sensations were almost overwhelming for Daniel, it felt like he was on the verge of orgasm as she pounded away but the slight pain stopped him from tipping over the edge, his hard cock, untouched was leaking pre-cum from the angry looking, swollen purple head.

He didn't know how long she fucked him, just that he was desperate to cum when she finally stopped. If his hands hadn't been tied he would have struggled to not reach for his aching cock and finish himself off. Kate just left him writhing and gasping on the bed as she slipped out of the harness.

After a few minutes, when he had composed himself, Kate unclipped his hands and told him to lie on his back on the bed. Daniel did as he was asked and soon his wrists were reattached to the bedposts, leaving him vulnerable once more.

"Fucking your tight ass got me extremely horny Slave," Kate said as she swung her leg over his helpless face, "now you need to do something about that and eat my wet pussy."

With that she lowered herself onto his very willing tongue and groaned as he went to work on her, soon she had lost any last bit of restraint she had and settled all her weight onto him and began grinding her wet pussy over his mouth, tongue, and nose, riding his face for all she was worth as she orgasmed multiple times, soaking him with her juices.

She fell back off his face, still sitting on his chest, her red, puffy, soaked pussy just inches from his face. After a few minutes, she had recovered herself, reached across the bed for the sleep mask that she'd discarded earlier, and slipped it on him. He listened as she left the room and shut the door behind her.

He had no idea how long had passed, but it was probably just a few minutes later when he heard the door to their bedroom open and she came back in. He felt more strong leather cuffs being buckled around his ankles and then his legs lifted and spread before being tied to the headboard of their bed. He winced at the thought of quite how exposed both his cock and ravished ass were to her, especially when he heard the unmistakable sound of a camera shutter firing.

"Warm! warm and wet on his balls," he thought. He quickly realised that she was washing his balls and surrounding area including his tender ass with a flannel soaked in hot water.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"Oh God, is that a vibrator?" he thought

He soon discovered that he was wrong as she started to trim away some of the hair around the base of his cock and on his balls with the buzzing hair clippers. She worked quickly and quietly, not talking to him as she clipped back his unrulily pubic hair. Soon she was satisfied and switched off the clippers before reaching for the hot flannel once again.

"Oh, what is THAT" he gasped

"Quiet Slave," Kate replied as she rubbed the shaving cream over his balls "or I'll use my nice little crop on these sensitive balls of yours."

Daniel took her warning to heart and kept perfectly silent and very still as she stretched the skin of his scrotum out and used an old-style singled bladed razor to carefully shave him perfectly smooth.

More shutter noises followed as Kate took more photos of his now nicely groomed cock and balls.

"Now, let's really get started shall we?" Kate asked as she took off his blindfold.

She reached over him to the side of the bed and picked up a medium-sized butt plug, it wasn't huge but it sure was a long way from small and it made him gulp as he realised that tied as he was, it was going into him no matter what. Kate was kind though, her tongue working into his well-fucked ass making him gasp and whimper. Her slow, deep oral helped him relax his once tight ass and slowly stretching him, firstly with 1 finger and then 2 before she started to slowly fuck him with the well-lubricated plug. Finally, the tight ring of his ass slipped over the widest point and it seated itself all the way home, deep in his ass.

Kate took more pictures, making sure to capture the T-shaped handle of the plug buried in his ass as well as his rock-hard cock showing how much he enjoyed the feeling.

"Now you are nicely full, let's see about that hard cock shall we?" Kate asked.

Daniel just whimpered as she took his throbbing cock in her hand and grasped it tightly. What followed was the most erotic, maddening, sexual experience of his life as the women he loved slowly stroked, licked, sucked, and fondled his super sensitive cock. She made sure to make him squirm and paid extra attention to the throbbing purple head, rubbing lube over it, running her finger around under the ridge of it. Every time he got close to cumming she backed off, slowed down, or changed her area of focus until Daniel was begging her to allow him to cum.

"Before I let you cum for me, I've something else I want to try," Kate said as she slipped off the bed and picked something up from the floor. It was a bowl of water with something in but Daniel couldn't see what was in store for him.

"This," Kate said as she held one up for him to see, "is a stainless steel Urethral Sound. I've got a whole set of them ranging from 3mm wide right up to the biggest at 18mm wide. They've been sitting in boiling water for about 45 minutes now sterilising and I'm going to lube them up and ever so slowly explore deep into your hard cock with them. You are either going to love having your cock stretched and fucked on the inside while I slowly stroke the outside or you're not, either way, at least one of these are going into you"

Daniel didn't know what to think, one of his most secret fantasies was about to happen. He'd seen the videos on the internet of men being sounded by their dominant partners but never expected it could happen to him.

His thoughts were interrupted as Kate applied the medical-grade lube to the head of his cock and started to introduce the warmed steel rod into him, just an inch deep at first but slowly working it deeper and deeper into him, all the while slowly stroking his thick cock and teasing its sensitive head.

Daniel was lost, he couldn't form a sentence, he couldn't even think straight. All he could focus on was the sensations in his cock and the thick plug buried in his ass. Kate had worked up to the 6mm sound, stretching and filling his cock, and now she seemed determined to make him explode in orgasm.

Finally, the sensations were too much and as Kate pulled the heavy metal from the tip of his cock it was followed with a fountain of cum. Kate didn't stop her attentions though, she quickly lowered her head to catch as much cum in her mouth as she could, fastening her lips over his sensitive throbbing head. She moved up the bed, her hand still rubbing the over-sensitive head of his cock and making him squirm and whimper. Reaching down she kissed him deeply, his cum flowing into his mouth from hers as she did so. This done she turned her full attention back to his poor cock once more and really began to overstimulate the shiny purple head. She ignored all of his protests, making him beg and whimper asking her to please stop. Finally, after a few minutes that felt like hours to him, she reached down and with her final few strokes of his angry purple head slowly pulled the thick plug from him.

He was a babbling mess as he came once more, whimpering as he laid there, spent, totally exhausted and wondering what was in store for him tomorrow.

Bondai
Bondai
26 Followers