Yes officers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the next picture I was bent over the seat, arse red with a green gem sticking out of my arse. I quickly went to the next one, I was sat on Paul's large cock and you could see me fully exposed. This was the sluttiest one so far. The next picture easily out did it however. It was the same picture but this time his cock was buried in my arse. The next couple were of weird angles showing me getting fucked in both holes at ones. I remember the intense feeling of getting fucked like that and I almost came. I slowed down even more and hit the last picture. Somehow this one was the sluttiest. It showed me with Paul's cock in my mouth and my face covered in his cum. This finally sent me over the edge and I came super hard. When I recovered I save the pictures to a hidden album. I knew I would be looking at them a lot before Sunday.

To be continued.

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please let me know what you thought.

12