Yes Professor Ch. 27

Story Info
Jill leaves the spa and visits Professor Stone!
1.1k words
4.52
5.2k
2

Part 27 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at City College's Spa, Mistress Rhea finished checking her cellphone for Jill's new "fate". Jill was just standing there.

"Why are you still clothed, Slut?" Don't you know this is a spa? You're supposed to be naked! So stupid." stated Mistress Rhea.

Jill blushed as she stripped out of her clothes. She was naked in front of a bunch of women.

Mistress Rhea handed Jill a cup of tea. "Drink this, it'll help relax you." ordered Mistress Rhea.

Jill drank it. " Can I have some more? It's delicious. What is it?" questioned Jill.

"It's Professor Stone's pussy juice mixed with nanites. You can't have any more...yet. She wants you salivating for it. It makes you wet and the wetter the better. Being wet is all you desire isn't it?" questioned Mistress Rhea.

"The wetter the better." stated Jill. She wondered when she could have some more tea. It was one of the last thoughts she would have.

Mistress Rhea led the hesitant Jill over to the Permanent Wave Machine. It would change her appearance and her personality. Jill would be a better person because of it. City College made everyone into a better person.

"Ah, I see Professor Stone wants you to be embarrassed about being a lesbian. She wants you wet and on the edge all the time. Just F-size breasts so nothing special about your tits dear. Except of course they'll be pierced and always erect.

Jill still had a bit of free will left before the transformation helmet extended over her head. "But, I don't want this." she stated.

"Too late slut. All that really matters is what Professor Stone wants. You'll only live to serve her. You'll always be on your knees or back now." stated Mistress Rhea. She shut the transformation device over Jill. But, even Mistress Rhea wasn't privy to all of Professor Stone's plans. She had to wait to see how Jill turned out.

Professor Stone had enough maids and whores. What she needed was a new secretary. Mini, formerly the Dean at City College, was just getting too old. After all, she was 21! Mini also always obeyed. She was terrified of Professor Stone.

Terrified but grateful. Professor Stone had showed her how great being a lesbian could be. That's why Mini would still have a job at City College. It just wouldn't be servicing Professor Stone.

The transformation device beeped and out toppled Jill. She now had the pierced F-sized tits, her hair was done up in a 1950's bouffant and she wore six inch high heels. Jill was now a bimbo secretary. Her new uniform left nothing to the imagination. It was low cut and exposed her tits. Her skirt stopped just below her pussy. She would work in Professor Stone's front office. Jill would have 1950s "values".

She would be embarrassed about her lesbian desires and the way that she dressed. Yet, at the same time she would be turned on by being humiliated. There was nothing she could do about the "morals" instilled in her.It was what Professor Stone had decided.

"So how do you like your new look Jill? You can tell me the truth." stated Mistress Rhea.

Jill looked at herself in the mirror and grew wet. She looked liked Betty Page. One of the women she had always desired. One of the women she wanted to worship and do unspeakable things to.

"Well, I'm waiting. A good secretary would know to answer right away. Tell me now." stated Mistress Rhea.

"I think I look like a slut. Are you sure this is the treatment I signed up for? I want or at least I thought I wanted to look respectful...for my new secretarial job. said Jill nervously.

"Jill, Jill, Jill I run this Spa. I've run this Spa for a long time. You came in and said you wanted to look like a rug munching dyke. That's what you desired. That's what I transformed you into! Are you saying I don't know my job because that's very insulting! Personally, I feel licking lesbos like you shouldn't get a say in anything. You're so immoral. You embarrass this society and this college. Still, since I run this spa I really shouldn't do this but let me help you get used to your new body." said Mistress Rhea.

With that Mistress Rhea stuck her fingers up Jill's now hairless pussy. She worked them in and out several times. Jill's 1950's mind knew it was so wrong to give into a situation like this. Despite her best attempts, Jill couldn't stop herself from screaming out in pleasure. Mistress Rhea gave Jill no mercy. She ripped Jill's shirt off.

"Pierced nipples...just what I thought a dirty skank like you would have. I just hope Professor Stone will take a lesbian slut instead of a moral woman. That is a woman who used to sleeps with a man.." stated Mistress Rhea. Then the vibrating piercing in Jill's clit stared up. Professor Stone only gave it to a few sluts. Jill was one of them. Professor Stone was summoning her.

"Well, what are you waiting for? That's Professor Stone calling you. You don't want to be late do you?" teased Mistress Rhea.

"I have to go..." stated Jill. With that she ran toppless to Professor Stone's office. Mistress Rhea noted that she hadn't said thank you.

Jill arrived at Professor Stone's office. She was topless and pussy juice was running down her leg. She grew even wetter at the sight of Professor Stone.

"Jill, I summoned you five minutes ago. I need you to take a memo. It's your JOB to be here for me. I can't have you spending all your time hanging out with your dyke friends you know. I should really fire you. Immorality is not becoming of this college." stated Professor Stone.

"No Professor...I mean yes Professor. I came as fast as I could professor....and I'm not a lesbian Professor...that would be wrong." said Jill. She wondered how Professor Stone could know about her secret desires. Jill hoped Professor Stone wouldn't fire her for being a lesbian. What would Jill do then?

"Don't tell me you're not a rug muncher, Jill! You're here in MY office and you're topless showing your tits to me! I'll prove to you that you're a lesbian."

With that Professor Stone strode over to Jill and inserted her fingers in Jill's cunt. She worked them in and out. Jill gave out little gasps.

"You're as wet as a swamp down there." stated Professor Stone. She held her cum coated fingers out to Jill. "Well, clean them up!" stated Professor Stone.

Jill fell onto Professor Stone's fingers. She sucked and sucked not wanting to leave a drop of her juice on Professor Stone.

"Enough dyke...now go do your work while I think of a reason to let you stay. Rug munchers don't look good for City College's reputation.

"Wait let me put this in you! It'll help you concentrate." With that Professor Stone shoved an egg up Jill's pussy.

"Yes Professor." stated Jill. She went to the front office to do her "work".