All Comments on 'Yes, Sir'

by TheTroubleMaker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please.

You simply must continue with these characters and their developing relationship. Do. Not. Stop!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A velvet glove...thanks!

Such a gentle dominance, and a willing surrender.... that he waited the entire year shows his strength of character...... will we get to see her descent into complete Ownership??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty Good

I thought that the first five paragraphs in which Gray gives exposition and sets the context were by far the best part of the story. They were also beautifully written.

The rest of the story seemed a little "caricature-ish." I think it would have worked if the prose was as psychologically probing and as beautifully written as the opening paragraphs. Instead, the dialogue is a little wooden and one-dimensional. It really takes things down a notch, when in fact things are supposed to be heating up.

TheTroubleMakerTheTroubleMakerover 9 years agoAuthor

I really do appreciate the feedback! I have never before posted my own story nor have I ever written any literotica, so all will be taken as suggestions to improve my writing, here and otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Firm but gentle

Very nice that he doesn't go where so many do, into abuse. He doesn't humiliate her, hurt her, denigrate her, call her names. Just firmly in control, while caring about her. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not everything he asked

She didn't wait for him to tell her she could come. There should be some mild punishment there. Bend her over his knee and smack her a few times before finger fucking her to another orgasm... Then send her on her way ;)

But I really enjoyed it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very happy with this story

I'm a big fan of Dom/sub (specifically student/professor) stories, but I have to stop reading so many of them because the relationship isn't completely consensual, the relationship gets abusive, etc. I was very happy to find this story that didn't make me uncomfortable to read. Excellent writing, good story. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous