Yes, Sir Ch. 04: Other People

Story Info
Will Angus and Kayla find their ways back to each other?
10k words
4.74
4.5k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Other People

Kayla

I felt like a fucking idiot.

Of course his ex was pregnant with his kid. Of course she was. She was beautiful, and he was beautiful. They would have beautiful kids together, and rekindle their relationship - he would forgive her for cheating, because he's honourable like that, and she would realise that she was an idiot for ever cheating. And then I would be alone again.

A stupid girl. On her own.

I was careful not to slam the front door as I came in, even though mum wasn't in still. She wouldn't be home for a while. Still, I felt a need to make myself small. Quiet. To not draw attention.

Or, maybe it was more a case of knowing that, the moment I started to make noise, I wouldn't be able to stop. I would scream, or cry, or who knows what else, and I wouldn't be able to stop.

What was I thinking?! Angus was twice my age, a teacher, and I'd known him less than a week, and yet...

And yet.

I felt a hole in my heart knowing that it was over. That whatever he and I were doing, he'd never want to do it again. He had a woman growing his child, and that is where his attention would be. Rightfully so.

But it still hurt that it wasn't me.

But why? Why did I care so much? He clearly didn't care about me the same way. Or, more accurately, I only seemed to care about him. He had other women. Other options. Even if it wasn't his ex, he had a billion women who would sleep with him at the drop of a hat. A clever, funny, sexy scotsman? He was a fucking heartthrob. Another option would present herself to him, and he'd jump ship eventually. I needed to accept that.

My options, on the other hand, were a bit more... limited. That was part of the reason I'd decided to go away to lose my virginity in the first place, after all. There weren't exactly many guys chasing after me anyway, aside from the fact that they knew I was officially 'fuckable' after turning 18 - but those were kinds of guys who'd get caught fucking sofa cushions, or a pringles can stuffed with a sponge.

I didn't want that. I didn't want to spend years having bad sex, just to fill the gap angus would leave, until I would find someone else - if I even did. I wanted him. I wanted him to show me how good sex could be - to teach me how to use toys, to learn how to suck his cock the way he loved.

I wanted him so badly it was making my chest hurt, but I couldn't hold back how fucking angry I was at him. This shit with his ex just proved everything I was worried about.

That I wasn't good enough.

Angus

I felt like a fucking idiot.

I knew telling Kayla the truth would be bad, but I'd hoped... I'd hoped there would be a way through it. To talk. Explain.

The whole drive home, I was trying to think of ways to open a conversation - of ways to try and keep talking to her.

But why?

She was eighteen - there wasn't a chance of a future there. There couldn't be. And Natasha... she was pregnant. Whether I wanted to be with her was irrelevant - we were going to be connected by this child. It wouldn't be a relationship, but we had to be civil. I needed to do that. It was my responsibility.

It was my responsibility.

When I got home, I found myself at a loss. Without direction. I remembered something a friend, who had battled with cocaine addiction, had told me - that, when you're trying not to think about a white elephant, the worst thing anyone can say is 'don't think about the white elephant'. Instead, you have to find something else to think about - like a red balloon. For him, his 'red balloon' was restoring motorbikes from the war.

I needed a red balloon. Something to keep my attention, so I didn't think about Kayla, or Natasha.

Kayla

Wednesday morning.

I didn't have Angus today teaching me, but the thought of seeing him just around the school made me feel ill. Equally, I knew I couldn't shy away; I needed to get my fucking grades so I could get out of here. I wasn't going to fuck that up because of him.

So, like every other day, when I got to school, I found Rebecca and Frankie, Danny attached himself to our group, and I listened to them talk about anything and everything else

Today, it was the fact that Danny had never asked a girl out, despite having predominantly female friends apparently.

'If you don't get a girlfriend, people are going to start thinking you're gay, Danny,' Frankie said as she tapped away on her phone. 'I mean, some people already do, but you know.'

'Wait, what?' Danny asked, looking up from rooting around in his backpack.

'You do hang around girls all day,' Rebecca conceded.

While Danny, lostlorn, rethought his social decisions, I just thought through how my day was going to look. None of my lessons were in the same block that Angus - Mr. Hart - taught in, so at least I had that. So, a little more relaxed that the world hadn't physically fallen apart, I made my way to my first lesson of the day.

And, on my way, we passed the front office, and got a good glimpse of Angus. Just... standing there, talking to the receptionist about something.

My heart froze, skipping multiple beats. I looked away, horrified at my own reaction, and looked at my feet, pushing past Rebecca and Frankie to go ahead.

'Fuck, he's hot,' I heard Frankie mutter under her breath, and I could have smacked her for it. I swallowed that sudden flash of rage, however, and was able to control myself as I pushed onwards, leaving my friends in the gaggle of students flowing through the corridors, making my determined way away from Angus.

It was hard to admit that she was right - he was hot. In his element, smiling and chatting away, his sleeves rolled up and showing off his strong forearms. His hair looked great, and his short beard was as manly and lush as ever. The only thing stronger than my sadness was the way everything in me wanted him.

My chest tightened at the thought of him teaching me for the entirety of Thursday afternoon.

Angus

Thursday afternoon. Unlike yesterday, where I'd glimpsed her in the corridor between classes, I actually had to teach Kayla today. Well, not for another hour or so.

So, I lay in bed, not even dressed - but at least I had showered. It was strange... Kayla had been here only once, but the memory of her was stronger than the years Natasha had spent here. Sleeping and lying and fucking.

Kayla had been here an afternoon, and the time we'd spent together...

Fuck.

We both knew it was wrong - that there was something deeply unhealthy about that relationship. So, really, it should have felt like a blessing-in-disguise that it was over. But it didn't.

I felt her loss like a hole in my chest.

We hadn't spent ages getting to know one another - hell, we'd barely spoken outside of a sexual context. But the way our bodies spoke... it was something else. I'd never felt that kind of need when I was with Natasha - nor anyone else, for that matter. I'd never been so dominant, felt so animalistic.

It had excited me. Brought something in me back to live. A sort of youthfulness. Was that crass to say? That fucking an eighteen-year-old had made me feel young again? In my defence, I hadn't known she was eighteen the first time.

Fuck, she had just been so... responsive. Everything I'd done, she'd loved, and she'd made it more than just sex.

Rolling over, I found my phone. My thumb took me to Kayla's name, and I saw our last texts - arranging to meet in the park again. I remembered how she'd looked, as herself. Not as a student - nor a slutty schoolgirl, as he liked to play up. I shuddered at the thought, the rush of arousal moving through me, and scrolled on.

I found Natasha, and sent her the message I'd been drafting in my head all morning. Then, I switched my phone on silent, and began to get dressed. I had work to get to.

The next thing I knew, I was at school sitting in that damn car, trying not to picture Kayla in the seat next to me. Fuck, the smell of her - of us - hadn't quite left the vehicle. I was worried it would stick to me as I got out and walked into the front office to sign-in at lunch, but I couldn't smell it on me afterwards. Like everything else about us, Kayla's smell seemed to shrink away in public, but become unignorable in private.

The first time I checked my phone since sending the text to Natasha was as I sat down in the classroom.

You're right, Natasha had replied. Are you free tonight?

Yes, I replied, before sliding the phone back into my pocket. The bell rang, and students began to file into the room.

Kayla among them.

I braced myself, but when she slipped past and sat down I was struck by how.... small she seemed. She was shrinking herself down, shoulders in and head down, as she sat in her seat. I decided I wouldn't call on her today at all - I couldn't do that to her. Nor myself.

I realised, in that moment, how selfish I'd been. She hadn't walked out of that car for no reason. I'd hurt her. Badly. And all I'd been thinking about regarding Kayla had been how good of a fuck she was. She was young - young enough that I might be her first heartbreak.

So, I gave her a break.

The lesson passed pretty painlessly, all things considered, and when the next bell rang, Kayla was the first one out the door. Hell, in the two-hour lesson, I think she kept her jacket on the entire time.

The lesson ran until the end of the day, so that final bell was the 'home time' bell, and that meant I could check my phone again. I waited until all of the students had left, before checking the texts from Natasha.

See you at seven - your place. I hadn't invited her, she'd made herself welcome. Classic Natasha. Once upon a time, I would have found that charming. Now it just seemed rude.

I sighed, rubbed my eyes, and stood to leave - only to see someone outside the door, peeking in through the frosted-glass window. I stopped, frowning at it, before stepping closer to pull it open.

When I did, Kayla was standing there, her face taut like she was trying not to cry, hands in fists like she was trying not to punch me.

'Kayla,' I said, quickly checking the corridor to see if there was anyone else there - and there wasn't. We were alone.

There was a risk to that. Or, at least, usually there would be. But right now it didn't seem like this was going to go that way.

'You need to apologise,' she said. 'And you need to promise me that you will not get in the way of me finishing this class.'

I took a moment, slightly surprised. 'Yes. Of course. Kayla, I'm sorry - really. And I would never do anything to get in the way of your academic-'

'Good,' she said, taking a shuddering breath. Then, like she'd only just thought of it as she was standing there, 'I'm keeping the things you gave me.'

Then, she turned on her heel and raced off down the corridor. I watched her, trying not to think about how good her butt looked under that skirt - because I knew exactly how good it looked.

Fuck, I was a creep, wasn't I.

Kayla

'Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FUCK!'

The house was empty - thankfully - so I'd taken the opportunity to release some stress. The fact that that 'stress release' involved pushing that plug into my arse while bent over in the bathroom was just a small part of it. It slipped in, coated in spit that I had lovingly donated, as well as some of the lube Angus had gifted me, and I felt the cold, thick intrusion into me settle satisfyingly.

'Fuck,' I said, letting my skirt fall back down into place as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I had talked to him - and he'd said sorry. I didn't what to do with it, I just knew I was, unbelievably, horny as fuck. Whatever was going on hormonally, it was making it impossible to think properly - I had to clear my head.

So - plug, vibrator, school uniform, empty house. These things take care of themselves.

I pulled the mattress back enough to grab the vibrator, plugged it into the socket under my bedside table, and lay back on my bed. I could feel the plug with every movement, reminding me of what I was doing - of the kind of slut I was turning into.

I couldn't have imagined doing this even a few weeks ago. I couldn't have imagined wearing my own uniform when touching myself purely because it turned me on; I couldn't have imagined plugging myself with a second-hand toy because it meant that part of the person who gave it to me was involved in what I was doing; I couldn't have imagined opening my phone and finding the image of me and my teacher after sex, and one of me wearing his cum, as my porn.

I opened my legs, hiked the skirt up a little, and put the vibrator to the lowest level.

'Fuck...' I moaned as I made contact, that initial buzz of pleasure crackling through my body, making my back arch and my eyes slide shut, mouth hanging open as I dragged the fuzzing head of the toy over my clit. 'Fuck... Angus... yes, sir, fuck me...'

His name, even uttered by me, awakened memories in my mind; his hand on my throat.

'Fuck me, sir...'

The first time he entered me - the first time anyone had.

'Mr. Hart...'

The taste of his cock in my mouth.

'Sir, you feel so good inside me...'

His lips on mine, his cock deep inside me.

'Oh FUCK - yes-yes-yes-'

His cum filling me up.

'Oh, GOD!' I came, in less than a minute, to the half-remembered throb and warmth and fullness of his cum inside me. Panting and shaking a little, I let the orgasm pass, but decided I wasn't done. Maybe it was the need to clear my head - maybe it was almost a form of self-harm. But I kept going.

And going.

And going.

Angus

It was quarter to seven when Natasha knocked on my front door. It had just started to rain, and when I opened the door to see her, she was glistening in the wetness just a little; her hair was wet, her nose a little red, and the glittering light of the rain behind her was like something out of a rom-com.

I stepped aside, wordlessly, and she hurried in.

'Things didn't go as I'd hoped,' she said. 'With Jack, I mean. That whole day was... I didn't expect to tell you like that.'

'Nevermind, Tash,' I said, pushing the door shut once she was in and dripping on my floor. 'So - how do we set this up?'

She approached my sofa, but didn't sit, giving me a good look at her. She looked... good. She'd put on a hair of weight since she'd left me, which was probably due to the pregnancy despite the fact that she had only just started to show; those developing tits stretched her shirt in the most delicious way, and she stood with a popped him, eyeing me up and down.

'Didn't get time to look you over last time,' she said. 'You look good. Better than-'

'Than when you walked out?' I asked, a little more pointedly than I had to.

Natasha pursed her lips, and finally sat. 'I'm not going to apologise. I wasn't happy, so I found people who would make me happy.'

'They made you pregnant,' I said.

'That was you, Angus sweetie.'

'I still don't know if I believe you on that,' I said. 'I wasn't kidding about the test. I want to be sure.'

'It wasn't the others-'

'Plural,' I said, unable to stop myself from sounding hurt. I wiped my face, the tiredness in my eyes starting to sting. I felt like I needed a drink. 'You said three guys?'

Natasha nodded. 'Three. And just three.'

'You're sure?'

'If I wasn't, I'd be there instead of here. Not because I wouldn't want it to be yours - you definitely have good genes. But because of what I did to you. The whole point was to not look back.'

I laughed at that. 'Finally - consequences.'

'Sure,' she said. 'Time for me to clean up my act. We're going to be parents, Angus.'

I sat down, then, too. 'Show me my name on a test, and then fine. I'll be a parent.'

She got a bit annoyed by that. 'Are you really going to make me do another one? I've been for three - and they're not cheap, Angus.'

'I'll pay for it,' I said. 'And if you're right, I'll be doing a lot more than that.'

She sat back, getting comfortable. A moment passed in oddly comfortable silence, until she seemed to have a new conversation - a new train of thought.

'It wouldn't be the worst thing,' she said. 'Us. Tackling this. Together.'

I laughed again. 'Is that so?'

'We were good together.'

'Until you weren't happy,' I shot back.

But she just shrugged. 'Then keep me happy.'

'You're not my girlfriend, or my wife, or anything.'

'I'm carrying your child,' she said, colder.

'Prove it. Book us a test - right now. Pull out your phone, eat your pride, get a blood test - and yes, I know that's basically what it is because I googled it - and lets get this shit booked.'

She sighed, and pulled out her phone. 'It's not exactly dignified, you know. For me to have to go back multiple times to get a paternity test done.'

'Shouldn't have fucked so many guys, then, Tash.'

She frowned, but didn't look up. Just tapped away on her phone. 'I've emailed him - probably won't hear back until tomorrow.'

I nodded. 'Probably.'

'Do you wanna get a pizza, or something? I'm getting cravings.'

'Call me cruel,' I said, standing up, 'but you should leave. Until that test comes back positive, I owe you nothing, Tash. And even then, my own will be to the kid. Not you.'

She kissed her teeth. 'Understood. Pizza for one it is.' She stood, stumbling a little but not too much for me to bother helping, and went to leave. As she got to the door, however, she stopped and turned to me. Stepped in, getting close enough for me to smell her perfume. 'You know,' she said, 'I'm already pregnant. And these hormones are driving me crazy... you don't fancy-?'

'Goodbye, Tash,' I said.

She wasn't happy, but didn't argue, and in another minute she was out, back into the rain.

Kayla

The rain was hammering down, which was good - the hiss of it through my cracked-open window was helping to drown out the soft buzz beneath my bed sheet.

Lord knows what my mum thought I was doing, but by the time I crossed the two-hour mark of basically non-stop masturbation, I was past caring. It had become a marathon of getting myself so close to the edge, before backing off, letting myself calm, the smell of my arousal getting mixed by the spray of deodorant and rain in a way I was sure wasn't fooling anyone. I was delirious. Unable to think straight - unable to think anything.

It was... wonderful.

Then, I heard a door slam, and my heart jumped. It was the front door, but sent shockwaves through the house strong enough for me to feel it in the bed frame. It was followed by a slightly sheepish 'SORRY!' shouted up the stairs by my mum.

That's when I turned off the vibrator - I'd assumed she was already home. It was almost eight. Where the fuck had she been?

Quickly, I unplugged the vibrator and pulled up my mattress enough to chuck it back into its hiding place, and shed my uniform to throw it into the hamper. Afterwards, I pulled on a pyjama top and some jogging bottoms - realising when they were about halfway up my legs that I still had the plug in.