Yes, Sir Ch. 05: Instigation

Story Info
Despite everything, Kayla and Angus are drawn together.
9.3k words
4.7
3.6k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Instigation

Kayla

'I can't be selfish now, can I?' I said, a devilish smile on my face.

Yes - I had no plan on fucking Danny, but that didn't mean I didn't appreciate him being here. If nothing else, he'd gotten me off. He wasn't as good - or, frankly, as big - as Angus. He was a little rude, but wouldn't call me his whore. He was a little forceful, but wouldn't dare pin me down and take me however he wanted.

He was fine - but he wasn't Angus. However, he was fun, and kind, and he had made me cum. And I knew he liked me - I wasn't an idiot. If I wasn't going to fuck him, I figured I could give him a memory to take home.

Well, another memory. I guessed me riding his face would probably stick around for a while.

So, I jumped onto Danny, pinning him back onto the bed, finding his cock, slick with my juices, and taking him into my mouth happily. Well, almost happily. Like the rest of the night, it was sadly all too apparent to me that Danny was, well... Danny.

He wasn't Angus.

Angus, who had lied to me, or hid things from me. And yes, fine, he'd texted me, but... that didn't make up for how he'd made me feel. How he'd ignored me, tried to forget me so easily.

I slobbered on Danny's cock, the pink head soft under my lips, his shaft slick on my tongue. I was interested by the fact that I actually liked how he tasted - or maybe that was how I tasted. Either way, this felt good. Easy, almost.

I'd done more in the past, so... this was nothing.

No - not nothing. For Danny, this was amazing. I could hear it in how he moaned, and how his legs twitched on either side of me, and how his hand found my hair and tried to guide me. A girl he'd been crushing on had ridden his face, and now she was giving him what was, almost definitely, the first blowjob of his life.

'Fucking hell, Kayla,' he moaned, choking back his words. 'Fuck, I'm gonna cum...'

I let him pop from my mouth. 'Where?'

'Huh?' he asked, looking down at myself as I let his cock slap against my cheek a little bit. I missed, in that moment, how Angus' shaft would feel heavy and hot against me - while Danny's was... not as thick. Not as impactful. I didn't want to be shallow, but it was the truth.

Then, I got angry at myself for thinking about Angus again.

'Do you want me to swallow?' I asked. 'Or do you wanna cum on my face?'

He gulped. 'Um- your face?'

I smiled, enjoying the flash of naughtiness that ran through me. Any nerves had, by now, fully melted away. 'Fuck yeah,' I said, before slipping off the bed.

Danny turned, sitting up as I knelt on the floor by my bed, between his knees, and returning to servicing his cock straight away. That was when he made the first bad decision of the night - his hand went to his phone and picked it up.

I smacked it out of his hand straight away.

'I wasn't-'

'Nope,' I said immediately. 'Pick that up again, and you can walk home without your clothes - do you understand?'

Danny nodded. 'Kayla, I wasn't going to, like, take photos or anything.'

In my mind's eye, I saw the images of me that were on Angus' phone. The ones he'd taken, the ones I'd sent him. My body, coated in his cum.

I rested beneath Danny's cock, annoyed at myself for wishing it belonged to someone else, and looked up at the guy who was feeling ever so lucky to be here.

'Touch it again, and you leave without seeing how I look with your cum on my face,' I told him.

Danny nodded, and I came up, levelling my mouth with the spongy head of his cock. He was so ready, and so was I. My lips closed around the head, and with my hands I stroked his length, and tugged softly on his balls. My tongue did its work, slathering him in ways that made his legs twitch, his eyes roll, his toes curl, until he began to gasp.

'Shit - gonna - SHIT! Kayla!'

I sat back, and closed my eyes, and felt that immediate warm splllt as he coated me. It was thick, and hot, and there was so much of it I actually heard myself gasp 'oh my god', which I bet he enjoyed.

It sprayed, at first, across my forehead and eyes, hitting the bridge of my nose next; shots three and four hit my cheeks and the tip of my nose, before the next few, slightly less urgent, spurted into my mouth and onto my chin. I couldn't open my eyes - I was plastered over - and swallowed the deposit in my mouth as I heard Danny start to stroke himself, getting another couple of shots out that didn't quite reach my face, but did shoot out onto my neck, dribbling down my body in a lazy trickle.

'Fuck,' I sighed.

I nodded, waiting for a moment to give him a good look. Then, once I was sure I'd given him a formative memory, I wiped my eyes clear enough of his thick load to open them, and saw Danny just... gazing at me.

It was almost weird.

'Okay,' I said. 'I'm going to shower - you should dress. Head home.'

I stood up, and Danny nodded. 'Uh, okay, yeah.'

I stumbled up, and he held me by the arm to steady me. Our bodies, naked and slick and hot, pushed into each other, and I felt his free hand on the small of my back. I stepped away, wiping his cum out of my brow, and reached for a towel that was on the washing ple - needs must - to wipe myself off.

Danny dressed as I cleared my face, and I pulled on a dressing gown just as he was pulling on his socks.

'That was... amazing,' he said. 'Do you think-'

'Maybe,' I told him. 'But no telling, or definitely not. And don't assume anything - we're friends, man. This was just... letting off steam.'

He nodded, clearly trying to be cool about it. 'Yeah. Cool. Uh. See you Monday?'

I walked him downstairs. 'See you Monday, Danny.' I watched him from the stairs, the downstairs of the house dark in the night, as Dany let himself out. Once the door was shut, I ran down, locked it, and ran back upstairs.

My face was still slick with Danny's cum when I picked up my own phone, only to find two more texts from Angus.

Eager much?

Angus

After the third text message, I realised that I was probably coming across a bit eager.

The first one was okay - earnest in a way that I thought she might appreciate. Kayla... I'm so sorry for what happened, and how it happened, and why. All of it is my fault. My ex lied, and we should talk. It might be wrong, or selfish, and this text might, one day, ruin my life. But I miss you, and I haven't stopped thinking about you.

The second one was maybe unnecessary, but the whiskey told me it was a good idea. Just let me know if the door is shut on us.

The third was... I don't know. But I'd sent it, and I had to hope it wasn't a death-nell.

Let me make it up to you....

Yes, with the four dots and everything. I just sat, on my sofa, the ringing of two fingers of whiskey in my head, and the smell of Natasha still somewhere in the room. Fuck, she had ruined things so badly... not that me and Kayla were 'good' by any means. We could never work. It was stupid.

Juvenile, even.

But still... when I realised that the thing that had ripped us apart was a lie, the first thing I did was move to get her back. Not accept things as they were - not take it as a 'blessing in disguise'. Because, and this was hard to admit about an eighteen year old girl, I missed her.

My phone buzzed in my hand, and my heart jumped. I was scared to look at it.

I put down the drink, and opened the text.

Make it up to me how?

That was all it said.

I had no idea what her frame of mind was, but... that text I'd sent wasn't exactly subtle. And, while I'd asked her to tell me, she'd put that ball right back in my court. She wanted me to offer her something. She didn't want someone who asked for her direction - and that was true about her. While Kayla was in charge of the dynamic of our relationship, she was, at heart, submissive. It was one of the few things I knew about her, better than anyone else.

Our relationship was based on, basically, one thing. When we were together, e fucked like animals. We had a sexual chemistry that was just... unheard of. I'd never known anything like it, and I was fairly sure she hadn't either.

And she had answered - which meant she was open to talking.

So, she wanted a response, and probably a sexual one. Or, I was sad, and horny, and the whiskey was already hitting me, and I was misreading this entirely.

No - I wasn't drunk. I'd barely touched it.

And I knew her. This was a tease. Temptation. After all, she hadn't said the door was closed.

Can I call you? Was my response. Direct, dominant, took charge of the situation. I hoped it was the best route.

Then, instead of an answer, my phone started to ring. It was Kayla. The little bugger was challenging me.

I couldn't help but smirk as I answered.

'Hey, Kayla,' I said. I listened, and could only hear a slight crackle of static at the other end.

Kayla

He picked up.

Shit.

Okay - this was supposed to be my big moment of 'taking back power', but... what now? The moment I heard his voice, I just felt this wave go through me.

I hated how much I had missed him this week, and just as I was getting out from under that, exploring other men - or, you know, Danny - he goes and tells me it was, in effect, a false alarm. That the only thing keeping us apart was the original thing that should have kept us apart.

The thing that, when he fucked me on his bed, we both pretty much agreed we didn't care about. In fact, to be honest, we both seemed pretty much into the fact that he was my teacher, and I was his slutty student.

And, if I remembered things rightly, I'd then begged him to get me pregnant.

Oh how tides turn.

'You owe me an apology,' I said. I'm not sure entirely why - he'd apologised already, both when he'd first told me, and now over text. But I wanted to hear it. I wanted to hear him.

'Kayla, I am... so sorry.'

I sighed, sat on my bed, naked and smelling like sex. I needed to punish him a little. 'Are you?'

'Of course,' he said. 'I was... lied to. But that's over, now.'

'And you want me back?' I asked. 'You've come crawling back to an eighteen year old, because your ex is, what, a psycho?'

I heard a sigh. I wanted to make him struggle a little, to feel like the idiot he was. I wanted him to admit he wanted an eighteen year old girl.

I wanted him to admit he wanted me.

'I...' he began, before trailing off a little. I was about to be disappointed, before he surprised me a little bit by sounding upset. 'I have spent the week just feeling shit. I had everything - my ex was back, a child on the way, a new job... but I was miserable. Do you know why? Do you know what I figured out?'

'What?' I asked, annoyed instantly at how small I sounded.

'I figured out I would drop it all for you, Kayla. I can't explain it. I was so relieved when I learned she was lying to me. No Natasha, no baby... I was free. And all I could think to do was talk to you, Kayla. I didn't want the women I'd been with for, what, years? I didn't want anything else. Just the eighteen year old who has completely captured me. And, yes, I know I could be fired for what we're doing - I accept that. Frankly, I'd quit if you asked me to.'

'Don't do that,' I said quickly, stopping him in his tracks.

There was a pause. 'No?'

'No,' I told him. Because he'd done it, right? He'd told me that he wanted me, that he was happy she was lying, that he was sorry. All I wanted was one last thing - but that could wait. 'Because then you wouldn't be my teacher anymore.'

I bit my lip, the cool of the night air bleeding in through my window, making me push my bedding out for me to slip under - nude and shivering.

'I see,' he said. 'Well, you asked me how I could make it up to you, didn't you?'

'I did,' I said, feeling the conversation turn.

'Have you thought of any suggestions? Or would you like me to come and show you?'

'Mr. Hart,' I gasped down the phone, as my free hand snaked down my body. Danny had made me cum, sure, but I was yet to be fucked tonight. My body was starting to act up on me. 'You dare say things like that to a student?'

He gave a gruff sound, and I swear it went right through me, making me shiver a little.

'Oh, the things I would do to some students...'

I pulled my hand out from beneath me, a tension in my stomach all of a sudden. I needed to know something, before I went any further.

'Angus,' I said, hoping that the fact I had used his name was a signpost that I wanted to drop the 'play' for a moment. 'Before we go any further with... this. Us. I need to know something.'

'Of course, Kayla,' he said, appropriately serious in return.

'Is this just sex to you?' I asked him. 'Am I just sex to you? And it's okay if I am, I just need to-'

'No,' he said. It was short, light. Like it was an easy thing for him to say, and yet equally like he'd surprised himself. 'No, it's not. Maybe it was, but... no.'

'Good,' I said.

'You should know,' he said, sheepish and small in a way I hadn't heard from him before. 'I did... stuff. With Natasha. Before today, when I found out she was lying. I thought, stupidly, that it was my job to make it work - to do the right thing. And she... we ended up... Uh, we didn't have sex - know that. But-'

Angus

'I sucked Danny's dick,' Kayla said back. Just blurted it out, cutting me off mid-confession. I frowned.

'What?'

'I was trying to get over you,' she said. 'And, uh - yeah. I invited him over, tonight. And, like you said. Things happened.'

There was a pause, as we both obviously absorbed what had been said.

'Is that okay?'

I swallowed. 'Of course it is,' I said.

'R-really?'

I nodded, sitting forwards. My stomach was in knots. 'I mean... how do you feel about it?'

I heard Kayla take a steadying breath. For a moment, it had seemed like we were slipping back into the sultry talk we were comfortable in, but now... this was a real, honest conversation.

'I don't like that you were with her,' Kayla said. 'And... I know that's wrong - you thought you were... yeah. You did nothing wrong. But I still don't like it, if I'm honest.'

'I understand,' I said.

'Really? You're not, like, mad?'

'Not at all,' I said. 'I feel the same. I don't like that you were with Danny.'

A pause. 'Oh.'

'You were doing nothing wrong, let me make that clear,' I said. 'You were... hurt. And you're young. Frankly, it would be selfish of me to think I got you all to myself - you should do whatever you want to do, Kayla. That involves, you know, other people.'

'I don't want others,' she said.

Another pause.

'No?'

'No,' Kayla said, sounding firm on the matter. 'And I don't want you to see others, either. Frankly, now that we're talking again, I hate what I did-'

'No, don't say that,' I said. 'You've done nothing wrong. Kayla... Can you forgive me? For how I hurt you? For pushing you away?'

'Yes,' she said. No pause at all. 'I can.'

'Then I forgive you for what happened.'

'Really?' She sounded small.

'I don't think you need forgiveness,' I added. 'But, if you want it, you have it. We are about as equal as it gets. Though, I do have to ask - was Danny there tonight?'

'Yeah,' Kayla said. 'My mum's out for the night.'

'Ah,' I said, an idea forming in my head. 'Right.'

'You know,' Kayla said, clearly having the same idea, 'I'm here, in my bed, another man's cum drying on my face... how does that make you feel?'

She was punishing me. Teasing me, now that she knew I wasn't actually angry.

'It makes me think that I should... reclaim you.'

'Reclaim me?' Kayla asked, liking the sound of that. 'And how would you do that?'

'Well, if you give me your address, I'll show you.'

Another short pause. 'Are- are you serious?'

'I am,' I said. 'If you tell me where to go, I will come to you, and I will show you exactly what you've been missing out on this week.'

'Oh,' she said, sounding a little spacey.

'Kayla,' I said, using my lower register. 'Are you touching yourself right now?'

'Uh- no?'

'You little liar,' I laughed. 'Are you such a whore that you're touching yourself at just the thought of me taking your body again? Claiming what belongs to me?'

'Fuck,' she whispered.

'Send me your address, Kayla,' I said - no longer asking. 'Invite me over, and I will take you in your own bed. I will make you cum in your sheets, and I will fuck you until dawn breaks.'

'Holy shit,' she whispered. There was silence for a moment, and then a text came through. I checked it, and smiled - it was her address.

'See you soon,' I told her, then hung up. Adjusted myself, as I was rock-hard in my jeans, down some water, grabbed my keys, and headed out into the rain for my car.

Kayla

I did a little bit of mental maths - mum had left at about seven. I texted Danny by about half past, and then he was at my house by quarter to eight.

By the time he'd left, it was just past nine. Over an hour of us making out, eating out, and sucking cock. Fuck, it had been fun - but it was nothing compared to what I felt now.

It was almost half nine, by the time my conversation with Angus had finished, and I was at war with myself.

Do I wash, or do I let him find me like this?

The room - and my body - stank of sex. Of cum and sweat and musk. It was dirty, and messy, and clearly the result of a hormone-induced wrecking-ball of a night.

I decided I wanted him to find me like this. In this mess. In the evidence of how I'd been unfaithful - just as unfaithful as him, mind - ready for him to reclaim me.

Reclaim me.

God, I loved how that sounded, for some reason.

Over the course of the half-hour after our call, I tried to hold off from touching myself - which was hard, by the way. After all, I still had the butt-plug and the vibrator he'd gifted to me, hidden under my mattress. The vibrator was the kind of thing that would send me over the edge of temptation, but the plug...

A part of me knew that it had been inside Natasha. That angus and her had definitely fucked while it was in her, making her tighter for him, making her feel him in a whole new way. This toy had been a part of their relationship, and now it was a part of ours, and I felt like I should have been upset by it.

But, instead, as I reached beneath the bedding and lifted the mattress, ll I could feel was a sort of... victory. I pulled out the lube, and the plug, and lay on my side on my own bed. Natasha had lost.

She'd clearly fucked around, cheated on him like Andi had said, and gotten herself pregnant. She'd lied to Angus because he was stable, and her best shot at a good life. And we both knew he was a good man. A good fuck, but tried to do the right thing, too Even if it mad him sad.

So, now, Natasha was off to grow her little bastard-baby, and I was here, waiting for her would-be-husband to show up and rock my fucking world, all the while I had her neat little butt-plug inside me.

I pushed in the slickened metal nub, and let out the softest of moans as it stretched me open, before sliding deeper into me, smooth and cold.

'Fuck, that's nice,' I whispered, before sitting back in the mess of my room.

It was, still, very much a teenager's room. Posters and mess. Clothes and closed curtains. The smell of attempted-sex hanging in the air. I should have been embarrassed - and, maybe a week ago, I would have been.