Yes, Sir Ch. 05: Instigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had wanted so much to change, so I was 'good enough' for Angus. To be woman enough for him. But now... now I wanted him to want me. As I was. If he wanted an eighteen year old student, then he had to deal with what that meant.

I was naked, save for his ex's plug glittering between my cheeks and the open robe over my shoulders, and I knew exactly how I looked. I looked like a slut.

I looked like his slut.

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP.

I jerked in my bed, the knocking on the front door startling me, making my heart race a little faster. After a moment, I got up, tied the robe tight around me, felt the way the plug shifted inside me as I walked, and headed downstairs.

I was ready to get my shit rocked, heart pounding as I ran down the stairs, into the dark of the house, moonlight speckled by rain against the windows around the front door making the whole downstairs feel closed off from the world. Intimate and insulated - everything outside was fuzzy and out of focus.

Barefoot, and holding the dressing gown together, I unlocked the door and pulled it open.

And there he was - sodden from the rain, his beard and black hair glistening, jacket darkening slowly as he stood there. His face was half-lit by a streetlight down the road, and I could see the way his face lit up as he saw me.

Then, he lifted up a bouquet of flowers. I didn't know flowers well enough to name them, but as soon as he brought them up, my heart fluttered. I looked at him, and then stood aside to invite him in.

Probably best that the neighbours didn't get too much of a show.

He stepped in, his footsteps heavy and his body looming over me. I'd forgotten how big he was - thick arms and powerful chest. Built like an old Scottish lumberjack or something. His jacket and jeans were dark with rainwater, making everything about him heavier.

He passed me the flowers after I shut the door behind him.

'I... thank you,' I said, for some reason almost on the edge of tears. I held them in both hands, while he'd only needed one, and looked up at him.

We were still in the dark, the house quiet and still, as we looked at each other. I didn't know what to say - and from the looks of things neither did he. We'd said it all already. He'd said it with flowers.

So, I opened my robe, and let it fall to the ground around me. I smelled the flowers as Angus watched me, and spoke the first words we'd exchanged in person.

'They're beautiful.'

'So are you,' he said, a sort of breathiness in his voice. Then, he leaned in, a hand snaking around my bare waist to pull me against him, and kissed me. His lips were cold, but quickly warmed as he moaned lightly into my mouth, his other arm looping around me, too. I hopped up, and he caught me effortlessly to scoop me up. My thighs around his jacket and shirt, wet and cold, he held me in his arms as we kissed. I dropped the flowers onto my robe,

His tongue in my mouth; my hands in his hair; gasps of names half-muttered, his hands on my body so familiar and missed.

'Take me upstairs,' I told him. 'Sir.'

Angus

I threw Kayla down onto her messy bed sheets. Her room was a mess, and it stank of musk and sweat - she really had blown another guy in here, just tonight.

But I didn't care about any of that. I had realised that went I drove past a service station, and stopped to pick up the last bouquet of flowers that they had. This wasn't just about sex anymore. This was deeper. Forgiveness, commitment, whatever.

But, right now, Kayla was naked in her own bed, looking up at me. Her hair was across her pillows, and her milky thighs were together. This might not be all about sex - but tonight was.

I needed to remind her what it was like to be with me - and I needed to feel her again, to make her mine again.

I needed her to be mine.

Oh fuck, I was in trouble, wasn't I?

'Kayla... you realise what you've done, don't you?'

She shook her head. She was so beautiful. 'No, sir, I don't.'

I swallowed a groan as I kicked my boots off. 'You've told me that I need to come back and claim you. And then you've invited me into your bedroom.' I shrugged off my jacket, and began to unbutton my shirt. 'You sucked another man - just like I had my cock sucked earlier tonight. So, two things need to happen.' I pulled my shirt off, and enjoyed the way Kayla's eyes drank me in - my chest, stomach, arms. She really liked me. 'One - I'm going to need you to convince me that you're a better cock sucker than Natasha, understood?'

Kayla nodded, biting her lip.

'And then, I'm going to remind you what the difference is between a boy and a man.'

I stepped forwards, unbuckling my belt and letting my jeans hang open. Kayla's eyes were on my unmistakable bulge, and I could see her heart racing. Mine was, too - I was in this girl's bedroom. A student's bedroom. An eighteen year-old's childhood bedroom, with all of the photographs and posters and mess that that entailed. It was, for me, like walking back in time to when I was eighteen. Sneaking into a girl's room for sex we weren't allowed to have. It was... exhilarating. If any of her neighbours saw me, or if her mother came home... I was fucked.

But as I watched Kayla crawl towards me, and felt her soft hands meet my stomach and trail down to the elastic of my underwear, I didn't care. I didn't care about any of it.

She tugged the boxers down a little, and my jeans fell down to my feet.

'Fuck,' she whispered as she stroked my bulge through my underwear, her eyes wide and her mouth practically watering. 'I forgot how big you were...'

'Let me remind you,' I said, stepping out of my jeans and taking a half-pace forwards, pushing myself closer to her. I gripped her hair in one hand, as her hands fished my length from the trappings of my boxers, thin fingers closing around my rock-hard shaft immediately. 'Fuck, you look so good right now.'

Kayla looked up at me, a grin on her face, before she held my cock aloft and took it into her pretty mouth.

Kayla

'Fuuuuuuuck,' Angus moaned as my lips closed around him. Straight away, it became intimately clear how much bigger he was than Danny - Dannys cock was long, sure, but Angus' was easily the same length.. The big difference here was girth.

Danny's cock had been thinner - easy enough to get my lips around, and my fingers could close around it easily. Angus, on the other hand, made my lips stretch to get around that engorged, pink tip. His musk, thick and hot, made my eyes roll back as I tried to take more of him - the first two inches the hardest before he hit the back of my mouth.

I remembered what he had said, all of that time ago, when he talked about training me to take all of him in my throat. I decided there and then that I was going to be good for him - even if I couldn't do it right now, I would learn. I would change myself for him - get rid of an annoying gag reflex, just to please him.

Fuck, he felt so good in my mouth.

His hand stroked my chin, and I looked up at him as I pulled back, his cock slapping against my nose as he popped out of me.

'Do I feel better than she did?' I asked.

'No competition,' Angus said, with a twinkle in his eye. I think he remembered what he'd said to me, too, and I wondered if he was going to try and teach me to take him in my throat tonight or not.

'I can go deeper,' I said, sliding deeper into the submissive mind frame he tended to push me into. 'I can do better.'

A smile tweaked at the corner of his mouth. 'Oh?'

I nodded, taking the tip into my mouth again, reacquainting myself with the beauty of his thick, manly cock as I pushed myself onto him. My hands found his hips as his hand wrapped into my hair, helping me push a little deeper. I choked a bit, and he held me for an extra second before letting me off.

I spluttered, nodded, felt drool on my lips, and then started again.

The same depth, I choked again, but was held in place for a moment longer. Angus let me relax, until I could hold him at that depth - the tip of his cock just dipping into my throat. My tongue moved beneath the head of his cock, and I heard him groan in a way that made my heart soar.

'Such a good slut,' he moaned, looking down at me. The hand in my hair shifted, so his thumb could graze my cheek in a move so loving and soft I almost couldn't believe it.

Then, his arm flexed, and he pushed me down.

His cock, in my throat, slid another inch deeper, suddenly and shockingly, like it passed some barrier or ridge inside my head or neck. My eyes bulged, and I felt them start to water immediately - but he didn't let me go.

Nor did I want him to.

I held my breath, and nodded slightly. In fact, I gave him a dumb thumbs-up that made him laugh, before he flexed again, and I swear my eyes rolled back as he sheathed himself in my face.

There were still a couple inches left of him, but the amount of him inside me was... incredible. It felt like I was going to explode, like there was a pressure inside me I had never felt before. My throat felt like it might stretch and snap open, and my face felt full of heat and water - and I loved it.

He let go of me, and I slid back, eyes rolling as I felt his length sliding out of my throat, across my tongue and lips. It was shimmering and slick, hard and standing in front of me as I coughed and spluttered, sloppy and drooling.

Just the way I knew he liked.

Angus

She was getting better at that, and the way her eyes filled with watery lust showed she actually enjoyed it, too. I wondered if she liked it because of how it felt, or because she knew it was how I liked it.

Then, I decided I didn't much care. Her precious throat was in dire need of some training, and today was as good a time as ever.

'You're doing so well,' I told her as she dove back on, wet choking sounds coming from her as she attempted to swallow me. 'I'll train you to be my perfect little cock-sucker.'

She opened her throat, same as last time, though with a little less hesitation this time, and I pulled her head towards me as I thrust forwards. SLLP - I slipped into her, deeper now.

'Hllllk!' Kayla groaned around me, her lips and tongue slathering me in her spittle. The walls of her throat were wet and warm, undulating as she half-swallowed, half-choked around me; it was heaven.

I let her breathe, and she looked up at me expectantly.

'Again,' I said.

She nodded, and went again. This time, a little smoother. She pushed to the same depth - about five of my seven-and-a-half inches - before getting to her apparent limit. I let her relax, enjoying how hard she was trying to please me, but also, selfishly, wanting to feel those last few inches of me inside her.

'If you want me to cum,' I told her, 'I'm going to need it all inside you. Come Kayla - you're a talented student. Apply yourself.'

She whimpered, and her hands found my hips as she pulled herself forwards. But, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't go any deeper.

So, I put both hands on the back of her head, watched her eyes go wide as realisation hit her, before slamming my hips into her poor teenaged face.

My cock slid into her completely - her throat squeezed me, her body shifting on the bed as she tried to get used to the intrusion. Her poor body was trying to alter itself for me, and it was hard.

But she was a trier, bless her.

I let go, and she pulled herself off me. I watched my cock slide from her open mouth as she snivelled and wiped her mouth, coughing and hacking.

'Fuck,' she complained. 'Fuck - that was... deep.'

'You did really well,' I said. 'Next time, we'll do that again - and then again, every time, until you don't even struggle.'

Kayla nodded. 'O-okay, sir.'

I patted her face, then cupped her slick chin, bringing her up to me for a kiss. She moaned into my mouth, the intimacy erasing any discomfort she'd felt and replacing it with gratitude.

'Am I better than she is?' Kayla asked me, earnestly.

'Learn to do that without the struggle, and you'll be the best cock-sucker I've ever known.'

She bit her lip. 'Angus - sir - how many women have you... y'know.'

'Fucked?' I asked, climbing into her bed with her. It was small, a double bed that strained under my size, and Kayla seemed to register the fact that we were discussing this as I climbed into her bedding. 'I'd have to think about it.'

Kayla shifted back, making room for me as I lay in her bed - treating it like my own. She lay beside me, and suddenly we were just two lovers, in a bed, making pillow talk.

'Can you tell me about them?' she asked. 'The women you've been with, I mean.'

I frowned at her. 'Are you sure?'

She nodded.

'You won't get jealous, or-'

'I want to know,' she said, a little more stern. 'I don't know why, but... when you told me about Natasha, and you, earlier tonight...' she fidgeted, legs rubbing together, against my thigh. We were in bed together. 'It made me really hot.'

'Oh?' I asked. 'Kayla - do you know what the kink 'hotpast' is?' She shook her head. I lifted my arms, and she snuggled in under my arm - her warm body against mine, just leaning on my arm. Her nakedness against mine, casual and intimate at the same time, was delicious. I wanted this all of the time - and I felt like she might, too.

'What is it?' she asked, her hand playing across my chest, tangling her fingers into my chest hair.

'It's where you get... sexual gratification out of hearing about the exploits of your partner, from before you were together.'

'Oh,' she said, her hand stroking my chest, then my stomach back and forth, all light and delicate.

'I think you might have that,' I said. 'Or - maybe you don't, but... would you like to find out?'

'I think so,' Kayla said, looking up at me. She lay her head on my chest like she was listening to my heartbeat. 'Maybe. Tell me about Natasha - and we'll see how I feel.'

'If you're sure,' I said, my hand on the small of her back, holding her form against me. She shivered a little bit, pressing her mouth into my thigh. 'Are you cold?'

'Not at all,' she said. 'Please, sir - tell me about her.'

There was that word - Sir. Like the opposite of a safeword. An instigator. She knew what she was doing, and I was powerless to stop her.

'Well... when we first met, it was like lightning in a bottle. We were both a bit younger, and she was already a few years younger than me-'

'How old are you?' Kayla asked, cutting in. The question wasn't meant to be rude, though - just inquisitive.

'Thirty five,' I answered. She was quiet, doing the maths in her head. I continued with my story. 'I was thirty one when we got together - she was twenty eight, but she seemed younger. Fun, bubbly.'

'How did you meet?'

'Through my cousin, actually. Jack. You met him - he runs the Old Dog.'

'Oh.'

'Hmm. Friend of a friend. It was a party at the pub - Jack's birthday. She caught my eye, and I caught hers. We chatted for a while. Turned out we'd known each other for years, but never really meeting, you know? We were familiar faces. It was polite chit-chat, until-' I paused, hesitating.

'Until what?' she asked. Kayla's hand trailed lower, fingers in my pubic hair, making me stir. She stirred back, reading me. My cock, not yet released; at least, not with Kayla.

'Until she leaned in close to me, at the bar - all of those people around - and told me that she wanted to take me home and...'

'Yes?' Kayla asked, as her fingers found my hardening length. They closed around my shaft, and I gasped as the memories of Natasha filled my mind.

'Take me home and make me forget my own name.' Kayla began to stroke me, and I sighed, looking down at her. She was concentrating on herself, on her hand. On pleasuring me.

'Did she?' Kayla asked, looking up finally.

'Yes,' I said. 'She drove - she wasn't drinking at the time. She took me to her home, threw me on her bed, and she rode me like it was the only thing giving her life. She had such energy. Nothing like you, mind.'

'No?' Kayla asked, smiling. Her strokes sped up.

'Not at all. But she was still... a lot. Exciting. She introduced me to things - asked me to spank her a bit.'

'And?' Kayla asked.

'And I fucked her until she forgot her name,' I told her. Kayla's hand sped up. 'And I did that every night, for about three years. I got very good at spanking her.'

'Is there anything she didn't do with you?' Kayla asked.

'A few,' I said. 'But-'

'I'm just asking, sir,' Kayla said. 'Is there anything you wanted to do, and she wouldn't?'

I considered it, and figured I should just be honest.

'Anal,' I said. 'She'd had a bad experience, and while we used some plugs and toys, she never could go all the way.'

Kayla nodded, still stroking me - calmer now. Almost pensive.

'Would you like to hear about my past sexual exploits?' she asked.

I frowned. 'I'm not sure.'

'Well,' she said, sitting up and holding my cock in her fist. 'Aside from Danny, earlier tonight, whose face I rode, and whose cum splashed across my dainty features - which doesn't even really count as sex-'

'Hmm,' I said, unsure I liked it.

Then, Kayla leaned in, until her lips were against my ear. Like Natasha, that first night.

'Aside from him, there hasn't been anyone,' she whispered.

'What?' I asked, working out what she was saying to me, as she swung her leg over me, her back towards me as she spun away. She lined herself up with my cock, pressing the head of my length into her slippery, hungry, wet sex.

'You were my first,' Kayla said, ever so matter-of-fact.

And then, she sat on my cock, and whatever thoughts I was supposed to have about the fact that I'd taken this teenager's virginity just vanished. I watched as her lips opened over me, and spotted the little gem that must have been between her cheeks all night. How had we gone this long without me realising she was wearing Natasha's plug? Some part of me wanted to ask her, or to make fun of her.

Instead, the slut rode me until...

Well, until I just about forgot my own name.

Kayla

Anal, I thought. The word reverberated through me, as I slid down onto Angus' majestic cock. It felt like being whole again - like a piece of me was being brought back that I hadn't even realised was missing.

The head stretched me, and I used his shins for balance as I impaled myself onto him, listening to the way he grunted and moaned beneath me. His shaft was thick, and welcomed warmly by my body as I lowered myself. Any other time, I think I would have been lost in the moment, but...

Anal.

The one thing she hadn't done.

For some reason, asking about Natasha had been hot, even if only as the set-up to my little reveal. He now knew he'd been my first. Did he know I wanted him to be my first everything?

He'd been the first cock in my mouth; my first taste of cum; my first fuck; my first bare-back; my first creampie.

'Oh, shit,' I heard him moan, his hands on my hips as I settled onto him, arching my back a little to give him a show - of the plug inside me. Her plug, claimed by me.

'You're mine,' I said, looking over my shoulder at this mountain of a man, who was so delicately holding me, his cock throbbing inside me. 'No matter what's happened in the past - you're mine, now, do you understand?'