'Yes sir' or 'Stop'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, after I say anything, you say 'yes sir' or-" he said in a loud marshal tone before I interjected.

"YES SIR," I said in a loud voice, nearly screaming myself, the frisson from my spanking continuing to undulate through me in waves.

Oh god I was getting very horny now too. This guy that I was extremely attracted to was spanking me (a little harder than playful) in his kitchen. He had me bent over, just like that guy I saw him fuck.

"Good. Now that we've established that, I'm going to punish you," Mr. Cox said, a cocky twang in his voice, his cock warm against my ass, a dribble of precum glazing the top of my asscrack.

SMACK.

I screamed/moaned again. My fingers spasmed outward against the handcuffs. The spanking wasn't as hard as last time, but it still hurt, especially the repeated strike on the same point on my butt.

"You've been a bad boy, Kash," Mr. Cox stated flatly.

"Yes sir," I said meekly, knowing what was going to happen next.

SMACK.

I screamed in pain and pleasure yet again. Holy shit. This was scary and sexy at the same time.

After I took a few deep breaths, I said "yes sir" reflexively.

"What was that? I can't hear you," he asked loudly, the tone going up at the end of his question. His cock was rock hard against my ass.

"YES SIR," I said loudly.

I wiggled my ass against his cock. He noticed instantly. He started to slowly slither his massive cock up and down my asscrack, leaving a snailtrail of precum along my crevice.

"I can't have my boys being disobedient, Kash. My boys have to know that they submit to daddy," he said.

"Yes sir," I again said, biting my lower lip as I did so in preparation for my spanking.

SMACK.

He spanked me very hard this time. I screamed again, my mouth wide open now, half in horny pleasure and half in horny pain. My scream drowned out the sound of his strike against my ass. It hurt a lot. And it was wonderful. Sexual pleasure is very complicated, especially to a horny eighteen year old.

His cock felt huge and warm against my buttcrack. I started to wonder what it would feel like as he slid his behemoth into me. I wondered if my ass could take it all.

"You need to learn the meaning of fences, Kash," Mr. Cox said. I felt his hand leave my asscheck in preparation for my next spanking.

"Yes sir," I said at almost the same time that his hand struck my ass again.

SMACK.

His hand smacked against me so hard this time that I winced, tightly closing my eyes and opening my mouth widely as I moaned. My body jolted against the kitchen tiles and my wrists against the handcuffs. A little tear escaped the side of one of my eyes. It hurt. It was sexy hurt, but it hurt nonetheless.

Mr. Cox saw that my eyes had started to tear up, and then bent over my body, his chest against my back, his face right behind my left ear. His cock nudged further between my asscheecks as his body weight bore down on me from behind.

"Daddy loves his boys' tears, Kash," Mr. Cox whispered in my ear before his tongue reached out and licked my cheek, lapping up the tears that were slowly dripping down my face.

I swiveled my face toward his, and his lips descended upon mine. We kissed for the first time. His smell invaded my nostrils. He smelled like a one hour workout and pine trees along a mountain trail at the same time. His tongue slipped between my lips and demanded my rapt attention. I was happy to give it. We made out for a few moments, tongues slowly snake dancing against each other.

Mr. Cox broke our kiss and his face was behind my ear again.

"Have you ever been fucked by a man, Kash?" Mr. Cox whispered his question into my ear, his intonation jumping loudly on "fucked", his breath tickling.

I just nodded my head sideways and whimpered a little.

"Well, you're getting fucked today, Kash. I love being the first man to take a straight guy's ass," Mr. Cox slowly whispered into my ear again, rubbing his cock against my asscrack, which was slowly getting wetter and wetter as he greased more of his precum onto me.

Mr. Cox leaned back up, his naked hips directly against my ass again, one of his hands again gripping the handcuffs, his other hand resting palm open against one of my asscheeks.

A few seconds passed again.

SMACK.

I winced and screamed at the same time. He spanked me very hard. It hurt again. A lot.

"I said you say 'yes sir' or 'stop' after I say anything. And I just said 'I'm taking your ass'" Mr. Cox screamed at me.

"Yessiryessiryessir!" I screamed right back at a rapid cadence, my eyes still closed shut as the frisson of pain from my spanking lightninged through me in waning waves.

Mr. Cox's spanking hand rested against my ass, his palm fully open, almost one-handing one side of my ass. The other hand continued to grip the handcuffs arresting me against the kitchen counter. His hard massive cock rested against one of my asscheeks.

And then his spanking hand sidled across my ass to my buttcrack and his fingers pressed against my rosebud. Nobody had ever touched me there before. His index finger started to play with my anus, rubbing up and down its opening. My asshole irised open and close for his finger dancing around my edge.

"I love a guy who shaves his ass," Mr. Cox stated nonchalantly.

"Yes sir," I said reflexively.

SMACK.

I screamed and yelped, writhing against the handcuffs and his strong grip.

"You've got such a nice straight ass, Kash. I'm going to enjoy fucking it," Mr. Cox said.

"Yes sir," I said reflexively, biting my lower lip in anticipation of what would happen next.

SMACK.

I screamed again. He was spanking me very hard now. I swear I could hear the reverberation of his spanking echo in his kitchen. I could feel his already large cock engorge to even bigger in response to what he was doing to me.

Then the tip of his index finger slid inside my ass. I could feel him curl his finger slightly inside me. I started to whimper a little, more tears coming from my eyes.

"Do you like this, Kash?" Mr. Cox said gently, the marshal tone of his earlier voice gone.

I did. Yes I did. It felt curiously good to have daddy fingering me.

"Yes sir," I said instantly.

"Do you want daddy to fuck you, Kash?" Mr. Cox said, enunciating ""daddy" and "fuck" louder than any other words in his question, the cocky twang in his voice palpable.

I hadn't done anything with a guy before. But yes I did. I still wanted to be that guy I saw in the window. I wanted him inside me. God I was so horny at that moment.

"Yes sir," I said in an embarrassed voiced.

A few moments passed. I was expecting another spanking but one did not come.

"Well then, Kash, daddy is taking your anal virginity then. It's mine. I'm going to fuck you, Kash. Daddy is gonna fuck you so hard that the next time someone fucks you'll still be thinking of me," he stated matter of factly.

"Yes sir," I said.

SMACK.

I yelped and winced again.

"That's a good boy. Now I'm going to get you on your knees. Give your ass a rest before I fuck it," Mr. Cox said and then pulled me off his kitchen counter by my hair and shoulder and knelt me in front of him. On the way down to the floor, my chin hit his fully erect fuckrod, leaving a snail trail of precum going from mychin to my lips. And now I was eye level with his throbbing cock. And I knew it was going in me before the day was out. Probably in more than one hole.

I was still staring at his cock. It was huge. Holy shit it was huge. It made me unsure. I was pretty sure it was going in me and I wasn’t sure if I wanted that.

“Open your mouth,” he said flatly, one of his hands reaching down to his massive hard on, beginning to slowly jack it and lather himself up with his own precum.

I just stared at his cock, his hand slowly oscillating up and down its veiny and gargantuan length. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t open my mouth.

SMACK.

He lightly slapped me.

I still couldn’t believe what was happening. I was about to suck on this dreamboat fuckdaddy that I’d spent a few weeks fantasizing about.

“Open. Your. Mouth,” he said, enunciating each syllable in a separate tone, gripping my jaw with one hand as he did so, his massive cock only a few inches behind his hand.

“Yes sir,” I mumbled and opened my mouth halfway open for him. I was expecting to start sucking cock, but I’d never done that before. I didn’t know what to do.

Luckily, Mr. Cox was going to train me before he lodged himself into me.

He shoved his pointer and index fingers into my mouth. I began to suck instantly. I didn’t care that I was sucking secondhand ass from his index finger. My tongue lathered both of his fingers as I bobbed my head up and down along the lengths of his digits.

“Good. Good. Keep sucking daddy’s fingers you little slut,” he said flatly, staring down at me. My wrists struggled against the handcuffs as I squirmed to position myself to suck his fingers.

He still slowly jacked his cock with his other hand inches away from my mouth. My eyes wondered along its massive length. It was the dick that I saw fuck that guy a week ago and now it was going to fuck me too.

Then suddenly he pulled his hand out of my mouth and…

SMACK.

He lightly slapped me again.

“When I speak, you say ‘yes sir’ or ‘stop’,” he said, the hand that had just slapped me laden with my spittle, pointing directly to me.

“Yes sir,” I mumbled, the strike against me cheek still lingering.

“You can never say it enough,” he said.

“Yes sir,” I retorted, some of the fear of my situation returning. If he wanted this to stop being sexy hurt for me and just hurt for me, there was nothing I could do to stop him.

“Open your mouth again,” he said.

“Yes sir,” I said and then opened my mouth widely for him, sticking my tongue out.

Four of his fingers darted back into my mouth, and he pushed up against my uvula as he did so. I almost gagged but then I closed my lips around his fingers and sucked. I teared up again, and some tears slowly snaked down my cheecks as I suppressed the urge to cough.

I was sucking on his fingers in stimulation and simulation of what was to come next. My eyes kept darting between his face and his huge cock that he was still slowly jacking with his hand that he wasn’t using to train me to perform blowjobs. He saw my eyes dart between his eyes and his cock repeatedly, and a smile crept onto the right side of his lips.

He removed his fingers from my mouth again and his hand curled around the back of my head. He pulled me toward his cock. And as I put my lips around his cockhead, he removed the hand that had been using jack himself. His hand was still at the back of my head but he wasn’t forcing me down his extremity. The smell of his precum filled my nostrils as my mouth took in his cockhead.

I had a cock in my mouth. A huge cock. In my mouth. Whoa. A few weeks ago, I would have never thought about this. But now I wanted to do it. A lot. I messaged his cockhead between my lips, attempting to suck on its immensity like I sucked on his fingers before, but it was just too big. And I wasn’t very good at it.

“Watch your teeth, slut,” Mr. Cox said, staring down at me as I went down on him, his hand continuing to hold the back of my head ever so lightly.

“Yes sir,” I said reflexively, coming up off his fuckrod to speak and then diving my mouth back down on him.

This was my first time sucking cock, but I already loved it. I licked it up and down, lathering his long thick shaft with spittle. His manrammer flopped from side to side as I licked down one side down to his balls and then licked up the other side to his cockhead repeatedly. His cock glazed my lips, chin, and cheeks in precum. My tongue and mouth glazed his cock in my spittle. I could taste his salty fuckrod on my tongue and I wanted more.

After thoroughly greasing him up and down with my mouth and tongue, I finally enveloped the head of his behemoth in my mouth again, taking more of him in my mouth. I was determined to mouth and throat as much of his cock as I could. I wanted to suck on this amazing cock so much.

Wow. I was getting into it. I wanted cock in my mouth. I was sucking on my hot older neighbor’s huge dick and I loved it. He’d not only made me submit to him, he’d made me into his boy-cock-slut too.

I was happy to be sucking the first three inches of Mr. Cox’s very impressive member, but Mr. Cox still wanted to discipline me. He started to slowly fuck my mouth as I sucked him and in response I much more tightly whirled my tongue along his cockhead. The small lunches of his hips made his cock bump against the back of my mouth, and I again suppressed the urge to gag or choke.

I released his cock from my mouth and took deep breaths several times before continuing to blow him. I made dedicated oral motions along the first half of his length, happy to be servicing him.

Mr. Cox let me blow him for the next ten minutes or so. I sloppily and passionately sucked on a hunk of man for the first time and he shoved more and more of his immensity into my mouth, but I could never take more than the first one-third of him before I either gagged or choked on his gargantuan.

“Do you want to swallow daddy’s cum, Cash? Steve, that young man you saw me with, swallowed everything after I pulled the curtains down” Mr. Cox asked, one hand fussing with my hair as I continued to blow him, very correctly ascertaining exactly what I wanted.

I thought about it for a second as I blew him. And the answer was yes. Yes I did want that.

“Yesss sir,” I mumbled, temporarily taking my mouth off of him to speak before diving right back down on his fuckshaft to continue my oral ministrations up and down.

“After you satisfy daddy with your ass, daddy will cum in your mouth then, just like I did for Steve,” he said matter of factly, presaging what was to be my fate. I was learning very quickly that Mr. Cox referred to himself in the third person whenever he started to slip into daddy-dominant mode.

“Yes sir,” I responded reflexively, submitting to this man and what he wanted to do to me.

He grabbed me by my armpits off the floor and stood me up and wheeled me around to face the kitchen counter again. He bent me over. I was back against the kitchen tiles, chest down, ass up, hands still restrained by the handcuffs. The handcuffs were chafing my wrists by this point. I had been handcuffed for almost 30 minutes by this point.

He nuzzled the head of his very wet and very fat mastiff against my rosebud. I could feel it’s heat emanating intently against me. My fingers reached out behind me, my wrists still bound by tight tight handcuffs, and fondled the tip of his cock, which was very slick with my spittle. He dumped a ton of something slick on his cock (I never asked what he used to fuck me that first time. It might have been hand lotion.) and began to lather it back and forth across his fuckrod. My asshole was slowly irising open and closed in anticipation of his domination of my depths.

“So, Cash, daddy needs to hear you say it,” Mr. Cox said flatly, devoid of emotion, as he used one hand to grease himself up. His other hand rested against my waist, preparing to latch on to me for thrusting.

“Daddy needs to hear you say that you want daddy’s dick inside you. That you want daddy to fuck your ass,” Mr. Cox continued in a flat tone.

I didn’t say anything. I just fondled his cock with my fingers, wondering what it would be like to take such a massive fuckrod inside me. Would it be as awesome as the pornos made it look? Or would it just be awfully painful?

SMACK.

I yelped again in pain. God he always hit me at exactly the same spot. My asscheeck was red against his assaults.

“Say ‘yes sir’ or ‘stop’ god damn it!” Mr. Cox screamed.

SMACK.

The red handprint on my ass was glowing by this point. He had made me submit. But I wanted to submit. And I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me like he fucked that other guy. (Steve was the name of the other guy?) I wanted to be his slut. I wanted him to use me.

“Yes sir,” I said in a low voice.

His dick head popped into my ass, his cockhead easily cresting my anus due to all of the greasy lotion. The pain hit instantly. As my ass irised open for him, it tore a little. I winced and cried out. I winced some more. It hurt. It hurt more than the spankings because it was a sharp instantaneous pain rather than dull area effect pain.

I screamed loudly.

“Shhh…shhh…it will pass…” Mr. Cox whispered gently, the marshal tone of his voice gone, replaced by the gentle whispers of a concerned lover.

It continued to hurt. A lot. This was not like the pornos! The burn in my bowels scorched my insides. But then it began to abate. And after a while, I wasn’t wincing anymore while his cockhead was in my ass.

He slowly bore into me. Three inches of intrusion became four inches. The pain returned. The burn returned. I moaned out loud and winced as he proceeded deeper into me. He poured some more lotion on himself and my ass. He grabbed my waist with both hands and wedged into me some more. Four inches inside me became five. I screamed a sexy scream of pain and pleasure as he bore into my ass. He stopped for a few seconds and then his hands gripped my hips, kneading into my skin. Five inches became six.

Reflexively, I started whimpering “Mr. Cox” “Mr. Cox” over and over again in a low voice as he took my ass. He liked that quite a bit.

“Yeah, whimper you little slut,” Mr. Cox said.

“YessirMr.Coxsir,” I rattled off quickly.

Six inches became seven. I moaned “Mr. Cox” over and over again, biting my lower lips between analizing prayers to my top. He dumped more lotion on our conjoining. My mouth opened widely as I tried to breathe through the pain concomitant with my bottoming. Seven inches became eight inches in my bowels as he continued to stake my ass with his massive throbbing fuckstick. As he slid further into me, the eighth inch becoming a ninth inch, I knew that my ass was his now. He owned me. And he was going to fuck me. Nine inches slowly became ten inches and Mr. Cox finally bottomed out. I could feel his tight balls nudging against my perineum, and the fingers of my still handcuffed hands lightly grazed against his now sweaty navel.

He had just taken my anal virginity. I went from anal virgin to completely manalized within the spate of about ten minutes.

Oh my god. Oh my god. I had a huge cock in my ass. Oh my god. This captain dreamboat fuckdaddy was going to fuck my ass in his kitchen while my wrists were handcuffed behind me. And I wanted him to do it. I wanted him to treat me like a slut. Like a slut who would bend over a kitchen counter and submit to a deep deep dicking from his top.

“Are you ever jumping over the fence to swim in my pool again?” he asked, slowly retracting his huge cock from my bowels as he did so, slopping more lotion of some kind on himself as he did so. My ass and his cock were getting very slippery and greasy. I could feel a lot of the lotion dribble down my ass and the inside of my thighs, eventually pooling at my feet. I was still splayed against the kitchen counter, but if I had had to stand while Mr. Cox fucked me, I probably would have slipped on the motion lotion that he was using to analize me.

“No. I promise!” I screamed in retort, but that isn’t what I was supposed to do. Yes sir or stop. Yes sir or stop.

SMACK.

He slapped me hard against my ass again, shocking me. It hurt. It hurt bad. I could feel my ass reverberate internally against his massive cock from the shock of my spanking.

“You say ‘yes sir’ or ‘stop’. That’s all you say you little fucking whore,” he screamed at me. He had retracted his cock from my ass up to the beginning of his cockhead at this point, maybe two inches inside me still.