'Yes sir' or 'Stop'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m sor-“ I tried to say but again…

SMACK.

“What did I just say you little slut?” he screamed. And then he pumped into me. All of his cock. He pistoned into me like a hungry oil field well, my ass suddenly splitting open for eight inches of invasion.

“Yes sir! Yes sir!” I screamed, the pain from my bowels overwhelming. My fingers darted out straight from my hand still curtailed by the handcuffs. I winced again and cried.

Fully inside me, bottomed out up to his balls, Mr. Cox bent over, his chest smearing sweat against my back, and bent his head right behind my ear again. He licked up my tears with his tongue.

“I love the tears of little straight guys as I fuck them,” Mr. Cox said, whispering into my ear.

A few seconds passed.

I didn’t say anything and that was a mistake.

SMACK.

“Yessiryessir,” I screamed again.

Mr. Cox leaned up again, and grabbed my waist on both sides with his hands again. He was still fully lodged inside me, and the fucking hadn’t even begun yet. Gripping my waist strongly, Mr. Cox retracted his dick from my ass and then pushed himself back into me slowly a few times. My ass fucking had started. By this point, my ass was still on fire, but it didn’t hurt anymore. The lather between my asshole and his massive cock slopped slowly down between my asscrack and perineum, eventually to my legs.

After a few minutes of getting my ass slowly ready for his full invasion, Mr. Cox started to pick up the pace, pistoning into me again and again, gonzoing me like a good porno. I took it. I took his cock. I moaned and moaned and moaned through my deep deep dicking as this super hot older fuck daddy screwed my ass. I could feel his immensity inside me as he plunged into me again and again, the fwapping sounds of his hips smacking against my ass resounding around his kitchen salaciously. This was like the pornos!

I was getting fucked. Just like that guy I saw in the window a few weeks ago. Oh my god. I was a bottom. I loved this. This guy was fucking me just like I fantasied, pistoning himself into me again and again, my ass giving very little resistance to his fuckrod by this point. And now I was enjoying it. A smile crept across my lips as his cock slowly postponed back and forth along one spot in my ass that felt wonderful.

I was getting super horny at this point, and I could feel the blessing of orgasm begin to swell within.

“Mr. Cox! Mr. Cox! I’m gonna, I’m GONNA, I’M GONNA, OHMYGOD OHMYGOD GOD GOD GOD,” I began muttering but then started screaming in a loud voice as I felt orgasm wash over me. The final three GODs were perfectly timed to Mr. Cox’s thrusts into my ass. My hands were handcuffed behind me. I hadn’t touched myself once during this entire salacious encounter. And now I saw spewing my seed in powerful rivulets that smacked against the cabinet doors under the kitchen tiles.

My ass clamped down hard on Mr. Cox’s behemoth manrammer, and I wailed in pain and screamed in euphoric ecstasy. Mr. Cox had to stop fucking me as my ass clamped down hard on him.

As orgasm crested and I could breathe normally again, I heard Mr. Cox say something but I couldn’t really make out what he said.

“What?” I asked, crooning my head back to look at him.

“Lick it off. Clean it up,” he stated in a marshall tone.

Lick what up? That’s what I thought to myself as Mr. Cox pulled himself out of my ass. He pulled me off the kitchen counter by my shoulders. I thought he might want me to blow him again, but then as he didn’t spin me around to service his member, I guessed that he wanted me to clean the mess I just made on his kitchen cabinet doors.

Mr. Cox pushed my head toward the cabinet doors and repeated himself: “clean it up.”

SMACK.

My ass was so loose by this point that the spanking actually didn’t register. I’m sure I was gaping by this point, but I couldn’t see it.

“Lick it up. I don’t want your spunk all over my cabinets,” Mr. Cox demanded in a marshal tone.

I hesitated. I had just come back from orgasm and I was entering that period of mental clarity and acuity that manifests after a man cums. I didn’t want to link my own cum up.

“Lick it up you fucking whore!” Mr. Cox screamed, and then one of his hands swiped along one of the rivulets of my splooge that was dribbling down the cabinet door. His fingers, covered in my cum, darted to my mouth and before I could do anything, his fingers were in my mouth, downing my own cum in my own mouth. This was the first time that I tasted cum: my own. I didn’t really taste like anything. It just tasted like salty cum.

I didn’t have much time to think. Mr. Cox was not happy that I orgasmed when I did. He didn’t like that I came all over his kitchen. He kept swiping up my cum with his fingers and forcing my cum down my mouth. Eventually I did start to lick my own cum off the cabinet doors because I knew I wasn’t getting out of here until I did.

After I licked the cabinet doors clean, I thought that Mr. Cox might be done with me, but I was very wrong. Mr. Cox picked me up by my shoulders again and once again bent my body over the kitchen tiles. My ass was perked up toward him again.

He nuzzled his cock against my asshole again and easily re-entered me. Soon he was pistoning in to and out of my ass again. It didn’t take him long for him to get ready.

“We’re about to see how much you like the taste of daddy’s cum. Most straight guys love it,” Mr. Cox said as he pumped into me again and again, the fapping sounds against my ass growing louder and more wonton as Mr. Cox approached orgasm in my ass. His cock slid into me again and again, withdrawing to his hilt and then slamming into me until he stuff all ten inches of his fuckrod inside me. Every time he thrust into me, I moaned simultaneously, my mouth agape, a bit a droll leaking from one side.

“Yes sir,” I replied, it slowly dawning on me that a hot guy more than twice my age was using my ass for his pleasure, and I thought that was the hottest thing ever.

I could hear my parents pull into the driveway of my home as Mr. Cox manalized me. I was morning so loudly that people outside could probably hear me. But my parents would probably just assume, I’d they heard anything at all, that Mr. Cox was just fucking another one of his sluts. And they wouldn’t be wrong.

“Oh this is serendipitous. Daddy’s gonna cum in your mouth as your ultra conservative parents come home,” Mr. Cox said, chuckling a little at the propitious timing.

“Yes sir,” I said, turn my head back to look at him with a wide smile as I said it.

Mr. Cox pulled out of my ass and dragged me onto my knees on the floor again, still in handcuffs. His massive cox throbbed in front of me and I needed no bidding. I dived my mouth onto his huge sausage and prepared to receive my prize.

Mr. Cox started to moan loudly. His cock engorged inside my mouth to maximum size.

One, two, three, four, five. That’s how many blasts of hot sticky cum I was able to swallow before I was finally overwhelmed and began to choke and had to pull off. Mr. Cox was still moaning through his orgasm, his hot wet sweaty body shaking slightly. The sixth blast of cum splattered across my nose as I tried to turn away and take a breath. The seventh splashed on my cheek. The eighth splooged across one of my eyelids. (He almost got me in my eye!) The ninth spurt dribbled down his still hot and wet behemoth cock, and I started to blow him again, licking his residue off him in salacious tongue wipes up and down.

After I blew him back to cleanliness, Mr. Cox helped me stand up. I was still in handcuffs, but he hugged me once, and then I leaned my head up. He stared down at me and leaned in for a kiss. I could feel him doing something to my handcuffs as we kissed in his kitchen, and soon the handcuffs popped off my wrists. (They were handcuffs that opened with the touch of a button.)

We took a shower together, and in between mutual caresses, more kissing, another blowjob for Mr. Cox (I got to use my hands the second time!), and eventually Mr. Cox fingering my ass again, he told me what to do to help my ass heal from the fucking that it was just taken.

After the shower, Mr. Cox spread some aloe vera along the bruises along my wrists. As he gently applied aloe Vera to my wrists, he asked, “was that what you were looking for?”

“Yes sir,” I replied instantly.

“No no. No. We’re not doing that now,” he retorted just as quickly, staring into my eyes as he did so. He gently rubbed my shoulder with one of his palms.

We didn’t say anything for awhile. We just stared at each other while he rubbed my wrists with one hand and my shoulder with the other.

“Yes, that’s what I wanted,” I said suddenly, sure of myself.

“Good. Do you want to make it a regular thing before you move to college?” he asked.

“Yes sir,” I said, smiling widely, now not looking forward to moving away in a few days.

To be continued.