Yessenia's Lesson

Story Info
A trans woman learns from her boyfriend's mother.
5.8k words
4.52
9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamalw1
kamalw1
371 Followers

Yessenia perked up as the car pulled into the driveway. She had to admit, she was a little nervous. After eight months of dating, she was finally meeting her boyfriend's parents. And she wouldn't be meeting them under normal circumstances. She and Clay had decided to take a week's vacation and stay with his parents. So if it didn't go well, she was gonna be stuck in another state in an awkward situation. Hence her nervousness.

Clay had been telling her not to worry, that his parents would love her. "You have the kind of personality that my parents will adore," he told her.

"What about the fact that I'm trans?" she had asked.

"They are very open-minded, so I don't see that being a problem when we tell them."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me, it'll be okay, my queen," Clay responded, kissing her to accentuate the point.

The vehicle came to a stop, and Yessenia took a deep breath. "We're here," Clay announced, giving Yessenia's hand a squeeze. He got out the car and walked around to open his girlfriend's door.

Taking his hand, Yessenia stepped out and took a moment to make sure her outfit was straight. She was wearing a sky-blue crop top that showed off her flat stomach, tight jeans which accentuated her long legs, and black strappy heels. She even ran her fingers through her brunette curls, making sure they had the right amount of bounce.

The couple walked up the stairs and Clay rang the doorbell. Less than a minute later, the door opened, and Clay's parents greeted them with big smiles.

"Hey son!" his father said, pulling Clay into an embrace.

"Hey Pop," Clay answered, returning the hug. He then stepped over to his mother and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek. "How you doing mom?"

"I'm fine, now that I get to see my son after two years of him avoiding us," she said, giving him a playful shove on the shoulder. "Now don't be rude, and introduce us to this gorgeous woman."

"Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend Yessenia Lozano. Yessenia, I'd like you to meet my parents, Todd and Kari Barrett."

Yessenia held out her hand and Todd shook it properly. She did the same for Kari, but the mother pulled her in for a hug instead. Yessenia stood a head taller than Clay's mother, so Yessenia had to turn her head so that her chin wasn't resting on the older woman's head.

"It's so nice to meet you," Yessenia said. "Clay talks about you all the time."

"Clay has told us about you, and sent pictures, but they don't do you justice," Kari answered, looking Yessenia up and down. "Come on, we'll let the fellas get the bags while we sit and get to know each other. I'm sure you're ready to get those shoes off," she said, leading Yessenia by the hand into the house. She didn't even look back at her son and husband as they went out to the car to get the couple's bags.

"So, Yessenia, tell me a little bit about yourself. Where're you from?" Kari asked as the two of them sat on the couch.

"Well, I'm thirty-seven years old and I'm the head of security at InTech Unlimited in Cherry Springs."

"InTech, that's a big company!" Kari exclaimed. "A position like that must keep you busy."

"Yeah, and it can be a bit stressful at times, but it's not nearly as bad as my time in the Army."

"Clay told me you used to be in the military, and that you did security, but he didn't tell me where you worked at."

"He probably thought he was protecting me, because it's an important job at a high-profile company," Yessenia said. "But I'm more than able to take care of myself."

"Tough and stylish," Kari said, with a smile. "I like this outfit you're wearing."

"Oh, thank you," Yessenia answered, subconsciously smoothing out her blouse. "I figure that I can work security and still look good," she continued, winking.

"Oh, I understand. There are very few things that make a lady feel as good as a fabulous outfit. Where did you get those shoes from? I absolutely adore them."

The two women continued with their small talk for a few more minutes until Todd and Clay came to join them, Clay sitting next to Yessenia and his father sitting in a recliner.

"So, Clay, Yessenia, tell us how you two met," Todd said when they got comfortable.

"Well, we met one day when Yessenia came into my restaurant looking for a dining room to have a dinner in."

"I was organizing a dinner for my security personnel and needed a big room for us. I knew that The Angry Pirate had a back private dining room, so I went to see if I could reserve it," Yessenia added.

"I have to admit, I was smitten almost from the moment she walked into the office. I was trying not to stare at her."

"At the end of the talk, I gave him both my business and personal numbers, hoping he would get the insinuation. Luckily for him, he did," Yessenia said, playfully patting Clay's knee.

"She told me later on that, if I didn't, she would have come back and put me in a headlock until I agreed to go out with her," Clay laughed.

Yessenia reached down and took her shoes off, wiggling her toes. "It feels good to get those off," she said, lightly rubbing her feet. "They look good, but after having them on for that long car ride, my feet needed to be freed."

"I'm sure both of you are quite tired from the drive," Todd said.

"Yeah, we switched about halfway here, but it's still spending hours in a car," Clay responded.

"So why don't the two of you go get some sleep. We can pick this up in the morning," Kari chimed in.

"Thanks, we will," Clay said, before taking a deep breath. He hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "Before we do, though, there's something we need the two of you to know." He reached out and took Yessenia's hand in his. "We don't want any problems, but we'd prefer to get this out the way."

"What is it?" Kari asked, concern in her voice.

Clay took another deep breath and looked Yessenia in the eyes. She gave him the slightest of nods. "Yessenia is a trans woman."

"Trans woman? You mean she was born a boy?" Todd asked.

"Yes, I was born a boy," Yessenia replied. "But I never really felt comfortable in my skin. After I left the military, I decided to transition, and it did wonders for my self-esteem. I haven't looked back."

"Can I ask you something?" Todd asked. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Yes, I still have my penis," Yessenia said, a knowing grin on her face. "That is what you were gonna ask, isn't it?"

"I guess you get that question quite a lot, huh?" Todd asked, feeling a little sheepish. "So Clay, does that mean you're gay, or...?"

"No, I still consider myself hetero. As far as I'm concerned, Yessenia is a woman." Yessenia gave his hand a reassuring squeeze at this. "Mom, do you have anything to ask?"

"I mean, it's a bit of a shock, but you know I just want you to be happy," Kari said after a pause. "Plus, that still won't stop me from asking this very fashionable woman to go shopping with me while y'all are here," she added.

"We're so happy to hear that, Clay said standing up. "Even though I know you're open-minded, we were still a little worried."

"You can never be too sure how people are going to react when it's not just an abstract concept," Yessenia said.

"If my son is happy, then we're happy," Kari said, standing up and giving Clay a hug. She then motioned for Yessenia to stand up and gave the Latina a hug as well. Todd got up and joined in, giving both Clay and Yessenia hugs as well.

"Thanks Mom and Dad," Clay said. "That makes us feel so much better. It's legit a relief."

As the younger couple walked down the hallway towards the bedroom, Kari spoke to her husband. "Straighten up out here and turn off the lights. I'll be in the bedroom."

"Okay, honey," Todd responded, watching his wife walk away before doing his nightly chore. He walked to Clay's room and politely knocked on the door.

"Come in," Clay called out. Todd opened the door and poked his head in. Clay was lying in the bed under the sheet, and Yessenia was standing at the foot of the bed, wearing a black lace teddy romper.

Todd paused at first, the sight of his son's statuesque girlfriend in lingerie surprising him. "Uh, I just came to see if you needed anything before I went to bed."

"No, we're good, Pop," Clay said. "I know where everything is in case anything comes up."

"Okay then, goodnight."

"Goodnight, Mr. Barrett, and thank you again for your hospitality," Yessenia said with a warm smile.

"It's our pleasure," Todd said, returning the smile. He turned and walked to his own bedroom.

"Well, she seems like a nice woman," Kari said to her husband as he started taking off his clothes. She was already in the bed, scrolling on her phone.

"Yeah, she does," he replied. "I can see why he likes her."

"Oh really?" Kari asked, looking up at her husband with a raised eyebrow.

Todd knew that look on her face, and immediately knew he couldn't backtrack from what he already said. "Yeah. She has a nice figure. Long legs."

"Remind you of anybody?" Kari questioned playfully.

"You know it," Todd said, about to get in the bed.

Kari pushed the sheet off her, revealing the sheer purple babydoll she was wearing. It tied at the neck, came down to cover her somewhat-firm breasts, and went down to her hips. Todd could see that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath.

"I feel like being serviced tonight," Kari said, spreading her legs. Todd immediately knelt down between his wife legs and began kissing her inner thighs. Moving the bottom of the lingerie up a little, he kissed the shaved lips of Kari's labia, eliciting a light moan. He used one hand to gently spread her lips and began swirling his tongue over her clit, quickly causing it to become engorged. Todd applied a little sucking pressure, enjoying the reaction this always caused in his wife.

Kari's feet slowly moved up and down her husband's back as he continued pleasing her. She grabbed the hair at the back of his neck and held his face in place. Her breathing became faster and more shallow. Todd started humming, adding vibrations to the licking her clit was getting. Experienced at how his wife was, he knew how to breathe out of the side of his mouth, continuing to lick Kari's box without suffocating.

Kari's grip on the back of Todd's neck got tighter. She wrapped her legs around his back, crossing her feet. Todd held his breath as he was pulled in even more, and was rewarded with a flood of Kari's juices into his waiting mouth.

When the initial high of her orgasm started to mellow out, she released her grip on her husband. Todd pulled his face up and took a deep breath. Kari reached down and wiped some of her glaze from around his lips. "Good boy," she said, licking her fingers and patting him on the head with her other hand.

Todd moved up the bed and spooned his wife, pressing his front against her back. He automatically moved his hand to her breast, his favorite position. "Alexa, light off," she said while pulling the sheet over them.

Waking up suddenly, Todd checked his phone. He had only been asleep for two hours, but he had to use the bathroom. He moved quietly, not wanting to wake up Kari as he exited the room. He hustled down the hall to the bathroom, did his business, and started walking back to his bedroom. As he passed Clay's room, he saw the light of the TV in the room through the slightly open door.

I must not have closed the door all the way, he thought. Todd stepped to the door to pull it closed and paused with his hand on the knob. He heard murmuring and low moaning coming from the room. His heart immediately started racing. He knew what those sounds were, knew what they meant. A voice deep in the recesses of his mind told him to just keep going to his bedroom and mind his business. But the voice of curiosity was even louder.

Todd slowly pushed the door open a little more, giving himself a better view of the action going on inside. With the television providing light, Todd saw his son on all fours on the bed, Yessenia kneeling behind him. Her hands were gripping his hips as her thick rod was sliding in and out of Clay's ass.

"Give me that fuck stick," Todd heard Clay moan. Yessenia moaned, her firm tits bouncing from the motions.

Todd felt his prick poking the door. He knew this was wrong, watching his son getting fucked in the ass. But his state of arousal made it feel right.

In the bedroom, Yessenia reached up with one hand and played with her tits. An image flashed in Todd's mind, him standing in front of Yessenia and kissing on her golden-brown breasts, pulling her nipples into his mouth. Clay kept moaning, urging his girlfriend to fuck him. Yessenia went faster, increasing the pace until she was pounding Clay's ass with her shaft.

"I'm gonna punish that culo," Yessenia said, with it coming out more like a growl.

"Please, give it to me, 'Senia," Clay begged. "Fill my ass with your seed."

"You want this cum, baby?"

"I need it!"

"Say that shit again."

"I need your cum in my ass," Clay exclaimed in a breathy manner.

Yessenia leaned forward until her chest was pressed against Clay's back and wrapped her arms around his torso. They both seemed to breathe in sync with each other as Yessenia pumped her hot semen deep into Clay's ass.

Todd backed away from the door, trying his damnedest not to make a sound as he made his way back to his room. His cock was painfully erect at this point, begging for some release.

He slid back into bed and resumed his position behind Kari.

"Mmmmm, is that for me?" she asked, wiggling her ass against his crotch. He should have known that she would have awakened at some point. Kari was always a light sleeper. "I wonder what caused that?"

"Um, I just saw our son getting fucked in the ass by his girlfriend," Todd said.

"Oh, really?" Kari asked. She shifted so that she was facing her husband. "Tell me about it."

"Well, Clay was kneeling on the bed, on all fours. And Yessenia was behind him, fucking him doggy-style."

"Sounds sexy," Kari said. She reached between them and placed her hand on Todd's crotch, feeling it through his pajama pants. "It made quite the impression on you."

"Yessenia has a nice body," Todd admitted, knowing he could be honest with his wife. As a matter of fact, that was a rule. Anything that aroused them was fair game to talk about, no matter how taboo. They had decided long ago not to judge each other about those things.

"Tell me about her tits. Even with that top she had on earlier, I could tell they were nice."

"Yeah, they were nice. Full and perky." Todd played back the image of Yessenia kneeling behind his son.

"And what about her cock?"

"It was something to see. Thick, and above-average length."

"Bigger that you?" Kari said, giving Todd's shaft a squeeze.

"Yeah, bigger than me. She had him begging to be fucked."

Kari took Todd's hand and placed it on his crotch. "Finish the job," she commanded. Todd began stroking his cock through the pants. Kari pulled her breasts out from the babydoll and let Todd play with them with his other hand.

Looking into her hazel eyes, Todd stroked his member even faster. The soft fabric of his pajama pants felt good around his erect manhood. Kari leaned forward and planted her lips on his. This sent Todd over the edge. He let out a growl while their lips were still pressed together and stroked his cock furiously. He felt the warm semen shoot out and almost immediately start soaking into his pants.

"Now you should be able to go right back to sleep," Kari said, turning back around. She didn't bother to put her breasts back in place as they resumed their cuddling position from earlier. Todd lay there in the dark, Clay getting ass fucked still replaying in his mind until he dozed off.

The next morning, Todd and Kari were in the kitchen, sitting at the table eating breakfast and drinking coffee when Yessenia walked in. She was barefoot and wearing maroon silk pajama shorts and a matching camisole top. Clay's parents were still in their sleepwear.

"Good morning," she greeted the older couple.

"Good morning," Todd responded.

"How did you sleep?" Kari asked.

"I slept well, thank you," she answered, walking over to the counter to where the coffee pot was. As she got there, Todd promptly stood up and walked over to her.

"Please, let me. You're a guest in my home," he said. He got a mug from the cabinet and poured her a cup, adding in the cream and sugar to Yessenia's specifications.

"Thank you, she said, taking the coffee and sitting at the table.

"Can I get you anything to eat?" Todd asked.

"Um, I usually just have some fruit for breakfast."

Todd went to the refrigerator and looked in for a few moments. "Melon okay?"

"Sure," Yessenia said, taking a sip from her cup.

"How's Clay?" Kari asked the younger woman.

"He's still sleeping. He must have been a little worn out after yesterday," Yessenia said, a wry grin on her face.

"I'm going to go take a shower. Do you ladies need anything before I go?" Todd asked.

"No, we're okay, honey. Go take your shower," Kari replied.

"Shout if you need me," he said, before exiting the kitchen.

"Now I know where Clay gets it from," Yessenia said to Kari after the man left.

"What do you mean?"

"Clay is pretty much the same way. He will trip over himself to do things for me. Seeing how Mr. Barrett is, I get it now."

Kari smiled at the younger woman. "Clay probably absorbed that subconsciously from us. Todd has been trained to cater to me."

"Trained? What you mean?"

"I mean that we have the type of relationship where I'm in charge, and Todd knows it," Kari said matter-of-factly. "Even though we've never actually sat and talked to Clay about it, I'm sure he's observed what his father does to keep me happy, and has taken on those aspects."

"So you wear the pants, so to speak?" Yessenia asked, intrigued.

"Yes, but not just me. Did you see how Todd jumped up to serve your coffee?"

"Yeah," Yessenia nodded.

"That's because I've trained him to be subservient to all women, not just me."

"All women?" Yessenia leaned forward, intrigued.

"Yes, all women. If a woman gives him an order, he is to obey, unless it will put him in serious danger."

"How did you get started with all this?" Yessenia asked. She was so curious that she didn't stop to think how it might be weird to talk about this with her boyfriend's mother.

"Years ago, before Clay was born, we went to a party thrown by a friend of mine. She was a Domina and introduced us to the world of femdom. We both enjoyed ourselves and decided to adopt that lifestyle."

"So Todd basically listens to what any woman tells him?"

"Pretty much. And sexually, we are a part of a small group where he has permission to satisfy any women of the group when they ask. They also have men who I can call upon when I want."

"This sounds very interesting," Yessenia said.

Seemingly in thought for a moment, Kari took hold of Yessenia's hand and stood up. "Come with me," she said. Kari led the younger woman to the bathroom, where they could hear the sound of the shower running. Kari opened the door and started to walk in when she noticed the look of reluctance on Yessenia's face.

"Don't be scared," she urged the other woman. "You'll be perfect for this lifestyle, so just have confidence." She pulled Yessenia into the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

"Todd, honey" Kari called out to her husband.

"Yes dear," answered, pulling back the shower curtain just enough to see out. He was shocked to see Yessenia standing behind his wife.

"It's okay, Todd. I told her about how we do things around here." Kari reassured him. "Pull back the shower curtain."

Todd obeyed his wife's order, putting his naked body on display for Yessenia. Even in his late-fifties, Todd was still fit, showing just the barest hint of "dad bod." As Yessenia watched, Kari stripped out of her babydoll. Even though the sleepwear was sheer, seeing Kari's nude figure was a different experience for Yessenia. She felt blood starting to flow to her groin as Kari stepped into the tub with her husband.

kamalw1
kamalw1
371 Followers
12