Yessenia's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our dear Yessenia needs a little demonstration. Eat my ass," Kari ordered.

Without hesitation, Todd got on his knees in the tub and buried his face in between Kari's ass cheeks, the hot water running down them. Using his hands, he spread her ass apart and proceeded to shove his tongue in her tight hole, making her starfish pucker.

"I see you enjoy what you're watching," Kari said to Yessenia, gesturing to her crotch, where the bulge of Yessenia's erect meat was evident.

"Sorry," Yessenia said, instinctively trying to move it so it wasn't sticking out so much.

"Don't be," Kari answered. "You're a woman and you're going to do well in this lifestyle. I can see it in you." Kari reached back and patted Todd on the top of his head. "That's enough, sweety. You can finish your shower now."

"Yes ma'am," Todd said, standing up.

Kari stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her. She picked up her sleepwear from the floor and gestured to the door. "Let's go to my bedroom," Kari said to Yessenia. The two women left the bathroom and walked down the hall. "I have an idea," Kari said, after the bedroom door was closed and she was sitting on the bed. The towel was unwrapped and underneath her, keeping the bed dry.

"What is it?" Yessenia asked the nude older woman.

"Tonight, Clay and I are going to a high school lacrosse game. It's something we like to do. Since you'll be here with Todd, how about you two go out to a dinner and then you take advantage of this new knowledge and power you have."

"You want me to use Mr. Barrett?" Yessenia asked, shocked.

"I'm giving you permission. This will be your formal intro to what we do. But I want you to make sure you do it right. Give him orders. Make sure you tell him to take you to dinner. And whatever way you use him, send me photo proof. That's something I like to see," Kari said.

Yessenia seemed to ponder this for a few moments. She had to admit to herself that she did seem drawn to what this lifestyle could bring. She liked having power over the men in her job, so maybe this was just a natural extension of that. She held out her hand to Kari. "It's a deal," she said, as the other woman took the hand and shook it.

That evening, Kari and Clay were dressed in matching green and yellow outfits, the colors of the local high school. They were at the door, about to leave, with Yessenia and Todd seeing them off. "Have fun you two," Todd said, kissing Kari before giving Clay a hug.

"We will," Kari answered before giving Yessenia a hug. Before letting go, she added a little reassuring squeeze of Yessenia's hand.

"We'll try not to be out too late," Clay said.

"Take your time," Yessenia said. "You don't get to spend a lot of time with your mom, and this will give me and your dad a chance to bond."

The mother and son left, and Todd closed the door. "So, what did you have in mind for a bonding experience?" he asked the younger woman.

"Here's the deal, Todd. I'm going to go change into a nice outfit, and so are you. And then you're gonna take me out to a nice dinner."

"Yes ma'am," he promptly answered. Yessenia smiled as she walked to the bedroom to get ready for the night.

An hour later, Yessenia walked into the living room wearing a sleeveless gold wrap dress that fell down to her calves and an opening that allowed her to show off her right leg. On her feet were black strappy heels with gold embellishments. Yessenia's brunette hair fell in coily ringlets to her shoulders. Her fit, curvy figure was on full display.

Todd stood up from the couch as she entered the room, his eyes going wide at the sight before him. "You look beautiful," he said to her.

"Thank you. Are you ready to escort me for a night out?"

"Yes I am," he responded, allowing her to take his arm as they left the house.

The two of them went out to an Italian restaurant where they engaged in conversation. Yessenia found out that she and Todd had a few things in common, including a love for sci-fi and fantasy. Todd was pleased to find out that Yessenia was a comic book fan. She enjoyed the dinner so much that Yessenia almost didn't notice the curious, and sometimes envious, eyes in the restaurant that would glance their way.

Back at the house after dinner, Yessenia sat on the living room couch. "Is there anything I can do for you before I go change?" Todd asked her. Yessenia knew that now was the time, or she would probably lose her nerve.

"Yeah, come take my shoes off for me," she answered, lifting one of her feet in the air. "You know ladies can't stay in heels all night.

Todd knelt down in front of her and proceeded to undo the straps on her left shoe. With her phone in hand, Yessenia took video of Todd taking her shoes off. "Rub them a little for me," she said, wiggling her toes. Todd dutifully responded by gently massaging her feet, helping to get the blood circulating in them again.

"That's enough," Yessenia said, cutting off the video and sending it to Kari.

"Is there anything else?" Todd asked.

Yessenia stood up from the couch. "Help me get undressed," she answered. She slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and stood still. Todd reached up and finished the job, pulling the straps the rest of the way down her arms, and then slowly sliding the dress down her body. If Yessenia had any question as to how she looked standing there in her black strapless bra and matching hipster panties, the look in Todd's eyes was a good answer.

Yessenia turned around, putting her back to Todd. After a few moments, when he didn't do anything, she looked at him over her shoulder. "You're not finished," she said, making a quick gesture with her chin. Taking the cue, Todd reached up and undid the clasps on the back of the woman's bra. Yessenia let the garment fall to the floor and turned back around. She smiled as she allowed her boyfriend's father to take in the image of her firm, uncovered breasts. Her dark brown nipples were already erect and aiming right at the man in front of her.

"I've been in that bra for a while. They need to be rubbed a bit."

Todd reached up and began massaging Yessenia's chest, his hands flowing over her tits and kneading the flesh. "Kiss them," she ordered the older man. Todd put his lips on her breasts and kissed them. He then brought one of her nipples to his mouth and looked up at her. She gave a slight nod, and he wrapped his lips around the erect nub. He swirled his tongue over it before switching to the other one. Yessenia made sure to get a picture of her tit in Todd's mouth.

"That's enough," she said after a couple of minutes.

Todd stood up straight. "Is there anything else?"

"I'm not fully undressed," Yessenia answered. Todd got on his knees. Reaching up, he took hold of the sides of Yessenia's panties and slowly pulled them down. He paused for a brief moment as Yessenia's thick tool was revealed to him, still somewhat tucked between her legs. When the underwear were down to her ankles, Yessenia stepped out of them before pulling her cock out.

"I know you're not gonna leave a lady disappointed and unsatisfied after a wonderful dinner, are you?"

Todd, still on his knees, looked up into Yessenia's brown eyes. He had never had a cock in his mouth before. In fact, his was the only one he had ever handled. But he was trained to obey women. And from what Kari had told him in the shower, Yessenia was now one of those women he was obligated to listen to.

Sensing his hesitation, Yessenia took her tool in hand and aimed the uncut phallus at Todd's lips. "You know what you're supposed to do."

Todd licked his lips and blinked a couple of times. He could not believe that he was in his living room, on his knees, with his son's girlfriend standing in front of him, her uncut cock inches away from his mouth. Deep inside, Todd would admit that the situation he found himself in at the moment would be intimidating. He stared at the rod in front of him, with a couple of prominent veins bulging and the head peeking out from beneath the foreskin.

Looking up at Yessenia, Todd opened his mouth and slowly took her in. He was immediately inundated with the taste of her dick- the slight tang of sweat on the skin around the tool, the taste of precum that dribbled from her head. Todd reached up and grabbed Yessenia's shaft.

"That's right, just do what you would normally like to have done to you," Yessenia said, urging him on. With that in mind, Todd slowly stroked his hand up and down her erection, while slowly flicking the tongue over the head.

"You're doing good, papi," Yessenia encouraged. "Keep going."

Todd closed his eyes and took more of her into his mouth. At this point, he was about halfway down her shaft, and she was almost at the back of his mouth. He stopped there, not wanting to go too far. He added some suction to his mouth and used his whole tongue to swirl over her member.

"Look up, Todd," Yessenia commanded. He obeyed, and saw her phone aimed at him. "I'm sending a quick video to Kari, so keep sucking this cock."

Todd kept going, simultaneously using his hand to stroke her while also bobbing his head. As hard as Yessenia already was, her felt her get just a little harder in his mouth. He reached with his other hand and playfully rubbed her balls, making the woman moan.

"You're gonna get all this cum in your mouth," Yessenia said.

"Mmhmm," Todd managed to respond, his mouth still full. This was it, the moment he was worried about. He didn't know what he was supposed to do, he had no experience sucking dick.

"That's a good little slut," Yessenia said, phone still in hand. Remembering her words from before, Todd gripped her shaft a little tighter and increased his tempo, knowing that's what he liked. This garnered a twitch from her cock that he felt. "You're a good cocksucker," he heard from the woman standing over him.

Todd looked up, wanting to see the look in her eyes. Yessenia's face was the picture of sexual pleasure, a combination of relaxation and bliss. He saw her jaw tighten, and felt her rod reach it's maximum stiffness. He knew what was coming next, and wasn't really ready for it.

With a long groan from Yessenia, Todd felt the first spurt of hot semen shoot into his mouth. Even knowing, he was still caught by surprise at the force of the cum exiting Yessenia's rod. The fluid hit the back of his mouth, and his immediate reaction was start coughing. This made the cum explode out of his mouth and all over Yessenia's crotch.

Todd looked up at Yessenia, shock and embarrassment evident on his face. Before he could say anything, a bemused smile appeared on her face. "It's okay. My dick was clearly stronger than you were ready for."

"I-i-i-i'm so sorry," Todd managed to stammer.

"Just go get something to clean this up," Yessenia said, playfully patting him on the head. "You did a good job."

Todd practically ran to the bathroom while Yessenia stood there, sending the video proof to Kari. By the time Todd came back, wet washcloth in hand, Yessenia had her hands on her hips and just watched as he gently wiped the mess off her.

"I guess I should be glad I didn't have the dress on. Do you know how hard it is to get cum out of a dress like that?"

"Actually, I do," he answered, remembering a time with Kari.

When he was finished, Yessenia gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "I'll be in the bedroom waiting for Clay to get home."

With that, Yessenia gathered up her clothes and sashayed down the hall, knowing Todd was still looking at her. Todd went to put the washcloth in the bathroom and brush his teeth before heading to his own bedroom. He had no idea what Kari would say or do when she got home, but he knew that, after seeing the video Yessenia sent her, Kari would be ready for him to service her tonight. He then began to wonder if he would be pleasuring Yessenia again while they were still visiting. He might even have to give up his as to the younger woman. As he finished brushing his teeth, he had to admit that the idea intrigued him.

Feel free to rate and leave comments. You can also email me. I love receiving emails from my readers and fellow writers.

12