All Comments on 'Yesterday'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 390 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

His tactic was very clever. He felt his marriage was over any way so he used the time to distance his wife from him and their kids. Hopefully they divorce and that other guy should pay the price with his family also . He should suffer the same torment and problems they both caused to their families with the selfish humiliating demeaning action they were engaged in . They fucked without care of there families and how it could affect all involved. Based on her description of how he fucked her he was most definitely bragging about it and verbally putting down her husband. That's way they should pay if hubby has to mentally also physically suffer than he should make sure that the guy with no regulard for him or his family or his wife's body as he uses her and also his own wife and kids. The dick needs to pay for his actions no matter that others will be hurt , that is something he is he should live with for the rest of his life. Thank god I have never had to go through this but all would have had to suffer like me to get past this , I could not have just let it go as easy as he did I'm not that guy unfortunately. In the end his wife who is part of the issue him and his kids are the only ones who suffer, one more chapter with all the fall out weather reconciliation or not would be great.

dozendozenalmost 9 years ago
I'm not satisfied

The story was good, but it finished ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Life had become complicated?

What had it been for the previous months? Simple? Not sure what to say about this one. It certainly felt unfinished. They have no resolution to their marital problems. She has laid a bomb on their kids that no child should have thrown in their faces. And then there is Kurt who has walked away from this mess unscathed. While there is no sense in ruining their careers (they need their jobs to pay the alimony and child support that's coming from the divorces) Gil should at least share his findings with Kurt's wife and let her make her own decisions. Unsatisfactory story on many, many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope...

Ol' Gil should have done what I did. When I had the pictures and found out it had been going on for a few months with no sign of it stopping, not that that would have made any difference, I left. First however, I put glossy 11x14 pictures of my wife and her boyfriend doing everything they did, all over the house. I put copies in the mail addressed to her parents, grandparents, our church, her job (yes, school teacher) and her siblings. Then I packed my young son and younger yet daughter and we left.

I waited until Lynn left for work and then I packed the kids up, scattered the pictures everywhere and emptied the house of everything pertaining to 'us'. It was going to be 'her' from then on. Living in the Texas panhandle, we left for Alaska where I had a job already lined up. Most of it was on computer, some of it was in the field while the kids were in school.

Lynn didn't find us for six years. During that time I was prepared to leave for Canada and had a piece of property secured there, along with a bank account. By then, Alex was 14, JayLynne was 13. I came home from work that afternoon about an hour after the kids would have gotten off the bus and was mildly surprised to see Lynn. She was on the front porch waiting for me. It seemed, the kids recognized her and closed the door, locking it. She was distraught at their reaction and infuriated with me, thinking I turned them against her.

Of course I let her in and made the kids talk to her. It seemed she was pretty surprised that I gave her access and she spent most of her time apologizing to all of us and the kids made sure she understood they didn't give a shit about her. She was the one who broke up our family, not them or me. Lynn agreed and apologized yet again. She was trying to relive her high school days and her old boyfriend turned out to be as big a 'doosh' as he used to be. By the time she figured that out, it was too late.

Lynn wanted to see the kids the following day, she had rented a car at the airport and was able to drive. The kids and I agreed and not more than 10 minutes after she left, the kids were packing their stuff. When I realized they didn't want to see her anymore, I packed my stuff and the household goods and we were on the road by 2 am.

The next time we saw her, Alex was graduating from high school in Calgary. Not sure how she figured it out but there she was and when she tried to sit next to JayLynn, my daughter got up and moved to my other side. Lynn apologized, but our daughter ignored her. Once the ceremony was over and Alex found out his mother was there, we could all see him deflate, even his mother. She tried to hang around but it was obvious the kids didn't want her around.

JayLynn graduated the next year and even Alex flew back from the University of Boise to see it. Lynn was there but this time was smart enough to stay away and watch from afar. Neither of our kids would even look in her direction, although we all knew where Lynn was. She didn't bring a gift nor send one, the previous year she had learned when Alex had returned her gift of $5000.

It wasn't until three years later when JayLynn married that I found Lynn and I were still married. She showed up at our daughter wedding and rather than sit with the family, she sat in the back out of the way. JayLynn was cold to her, but didn't cut her out. Our daughter even invited her to the reception and that's where the bomb was dropped on my head that we were still married. I must have looked like a fish out of water when she just casually dropped that in conversation.

I asked why she hadn't divorced me so she could remarry? Her answer, she was still in love with me. Everyone looked when I burst into laughter, except my 'wife'. Lynn wasn't bothered and just told me yes, she was still in love with me and was simply waiting for me to say the word and she would be at my side. I'm sure it hurt her feelings when I mentioned "been there, done that and I have the scars to prove it." Then I mentioned something about me not being a glutton for punishment and to just go back to whatever number of boyfriend she was riding by then.

She surprised me but knew immediately I didn't believe a word of what she said when she told me the night I left with the kids was the last time she had sex with a man. It was the worst day of her life and her punishment for leaving me and the girls while Tom laid the pipe to her cunt (my words) was to become celibate. She casually mentioned she didn't plan to have sex ever again unless it was with her husband. I laughed again and told her she'd better divorce me so she could find a husband that had any interest in fucking her. That struck a nerve and I knew it hurt her.

I didn't see her again until our first grandbaby was born. Alex was getting close to marriage but when JayLynn was in labor at the hospital, Lynn seemingly magically appeared. Our daughter, while not giving in, allowed Lynn to hold our granddaughter and something happened inside her. She simply melted. By the time our daughter and granddaughter went home, Lynn had already found a place to buy near mine and her father paid for it, as usual.

I'm now 66 years old and Lynn is 61. She lives next door and works every day. The money isn't something she needs, her family is loaded, but she wants something to do. I'm retired and spend my time writing novels now, working harder than I ever did in my life! A 16 hour day is nothing special. Me and Lynn? Well, there is no 'us'. I'm pleasant to her, she is to me and doesn't pressure me for anything. She did spend the night once when her house was being painted but she stayed in the spare bedroom and left for work the next morning.

Although she offered, I had to explain once again, when I saw the pictures of what she was doing with Tom, I lost all interest in her. It was like she had become some dirty and diseased woman. JayLynn, who has rebuilt there relationship with her mother to some degree, told me I could have said nothing that could have hurt her mother worse. She cried not for hours or day, not even for weeks. She cried for months and I believe that was when she realized there was absolutely no chance for us. To this day, when we meet or she sees me, all she does is break into tears.

I guess that's why the for-sale sign has went up at her house.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Meh

“You should be fighting to keep me away from another man” – SHE should have been fighting to stay away from another man!

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
Anon 11-05-2015

I wonder where you went with another of your "old boyfriend Tom" stories. It's been awhile.

Please do what's right and put your name to your stories. They're not all that bad for the LW genre. Predictable but you put a good realistic ring to them.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 8 years ago
Powerful, smart, sad

Congrats. Wow, this is a powerful, smart, sad story. Five out of five. The last few of your stories I have read have been funny. This serious one really hit me. It was well written as always.

As I was reading it the husband's reaction and revenge strategy really surprised me. i don't know if I have read another story like this one on this site. Then once his plan was in action I was wondering where the heck it would go. Cynthia's decision to reveal all really surprised me. But she is right. That is the only way to stop blackmail.

I loved how he set her up and then hit her with the pics. I also loved how he countered all her arguements so well. I will have to read this one again.

If I had a constructive criticism, I would have liked to have seen a little more colour in the story. By colour I mean description of people's appearances, what the house looked like, sounds and smells to make it really come alive. But I also know this is a short story, not a novella.

I would really, really like to see a sequel to this story. I want to know what happens to Gil and Cynthia.

Cheers Steve

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

A funny twist to see a slutwife that knows how to deal with blackmail, something a lot more LW stories could use.

Maybe there should actually be an ending so the reader can see how he will be 'uncomplicating' things, preferably by getting a divorce and moving on.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
different

Nice twist to the usual wife cheat,cuckold husband theme.

I liked the fact there is no real conclusion to this story stated.

Perhaps she will go to her former lovers wife to apologise/fess up ? ..... who knows... its up to us to imagine the ending that makes us happy.

Well done, really good read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Superb!

Simply superb!

5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Addendum to 'Superb!'

I was surprised by Hubby's initial challenge-interchange with Sweetie, before knowing he already had the evidence. It seemed like he was compromising the invesigation he had commissioned.

It dawns on me that the story COULD have been stretched out in interesting ways if Hubby had NOT presented the evidence to Sweetie. Sweetie would insist on her innocence much longer, and Hubby could pooh-pooh any such protestation. She and her Young Bull would have to avoid detection much more carefully (but, of course, in vain and too late!) Hubby could 'tease' her by mentioning conversations with the YB parents where he had asked how their son's marriage was progressing, several days after making similar comments to Sweetie about other neighbors' childrens' marriages! Leave her guessing ... screw over her mind!

Still, a great and different LW contribution. Thanks, HDK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2 Stars

Well written, a good story, but way too open-ended. A chapter two detailing the

success or failure of the marriage would give the story the ending it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
different

and funny. but unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3 stars

Because it was not developed enough and is far from finished.

Very interesting concept and I have to admit that I'm intrigued about where this could and should go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fagdayandnight wimps again. -1 for letting everyone get away with it. -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

Seriously come on

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry WTF

OK, he played his game rather than tossing her ass out - cold. He wanted to protect his girls - well that did not work to well - just put it off a few more months while his masochistically tortured himself every day. HE deserves all that pain she gave him since he FAILED to protect his innocent girls. I thought he was getting in very good with the girls so he could make his move and they would select him in the divorce.

He needed to discreetly inform Kurt's wife and let her decide. For this he was a coward wimp.

And interested concept but just poorly written with a result that is totally illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish The Story

I very seldom encourage a writer to finish a story. But this one is nothing without an understandable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
writers dilemma

Love the story, but it presents a writers dilemma. He is right by not finishing it. By being creative this innovative story line and using a fresh approach to the old cheating wife theme, HDK put himself out on a limb. As it is, it has a good rating (4.2). If he finishes the story he has only 2 ways to go, both bad for ratings. They reconcile, then the ratings will go down because BTB readers will give it a one or two while those that like it can only give it a 5, driving the ratings down.. If he divorces her, it puts off the more pragmatic reader, and they give it a 3 at best, while the BTB crowd even if most gave it a 5, the ratings go down, but less than half the BTB people will give a 5 so it goes down even more. The best he can do if he finishes the story is 3.4.

It is understandable why sometimes writers say ratings be dammed. I am going to write a story that is new and fresh, to hell with the ratings, but not many Literotica writers take this approach, and few persist in it.

I like HDK because you don't know where his stories are going and they are always a good read even if the ending is not to my liking, but, hell a lot of life is not to my liking either but I still like it.

HDK fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AGREE WTF!

Fiction it may be but no man I know would suggest that his cheating wife continued with her adulterous affair, without any retribution whatsoever on her or the lover. But then, I am no cuckold or head case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It goes off the rails early on ...

...when she agrees to keep seeing her lover. That's massive disrespect for the husband - who, by the way, is a jackass for forcing her to continue the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, no stars.

I read it all the way through. I feel sorry for the kids, but have no feelings for the husband or wife what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucked it up.

He fucked it up by not giving her divorce papers immediately after her confession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

He has no feelings left. He's doing what's best for his kids not necessarily for himself. It's nice for him to get to know his kids...at least it's not too late. He and his wife are done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad and Unfinished

Sorry but no way he suggests that her affair continues while the family just continues their regular routines.

The pictures can't be unseen and ,after 20+ years of a good marriage,the betrayal just can NOT be overlooked!

Either she stops the affair, he forgives her,and they move on together as a family or,

they proceed with a divorce,he gets custody (Threat of telling the school board and her losing her job and means of support,as well as being a horrible role model for daughters.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* because the cuckold didnt divorce the whore

hope she gives him aids sooner rather than later .

he deserves it , because he didnt have the spine to divorce the whore .

1*

desertdog43desertdog43almost 7 years ago
cheaters

Never seem to understand just what will happen when caught...usually it tears families apart, and bad feelings go on for years--if not until death....my slut wife did it to me and that was the result it was 40 years ago & 3 families still don't speak...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very interesting twist!!!

The usual good writing, then a twist I haven't seen before (not that I've read every story on Literotica).

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun!

Still RAAC, though.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
He did the right thing for his kids

Its not RAAC or Cuck, he wants his kids to be happy. He didn't have sex with her since he found out about the affair. A good dad makes sacrifices for his kids. He should stay strong and never have sex with her again. At least now the kids know, which was cruel on her part to tell them like that, and he can divorce her and find someone better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess that was one option. But I suspect given a little thought and planning Cynthia would have been smarter than that. She could go back to lying about her affair, . . .

and not tell her husband that she had ended it. I suspect after the first few times he would just shrug when she told him she was going off to fuck Kurt, so why would he get suspicious that she was really going to a movie, or just to some place private and read a book?

After a while the affair would disappear into background noise. She would arrange a weekly couple of hours to go have some alone time, but never again on weekends or overnight. What could her husband do about it? He claims he wants her to have the best sex she can get. She can truthfully claim that now, without her husband, the best sex she can get is no sex at all. How long would it be before he realized she had beat him at his own game? She will have admitted her guilt, shown remorse and regret, and will have sought absolution by returning to the children and husband to the full extent that her husband will allow. She will demonstrate that the sex with Kurt meant nothing when she gives it up without complaint or replacement.

Her relationship with her husband will be no worse off, and her children will be much better off. If the husband wants to execute the nuclear option after he discovers she ended the affair, she's no worse off than she was exposing herself. And of course the husband has left himself open to the charge that he actually encouraged her becoming a Hot Wife to stroke his own perverse fetish. She became a slut, he got to enjoy pictures, and to all appearances he at least accepted it, and may have enjoyed it. I just don't see him having the upper hand. Of course Cynthia will point all of this out to him, then promise him she will never make that claim. In fact she will accept all blame and bear whatever consequences he wants to bring down on her and Kurt, and his daughters. I think he will think twice about that.

So a very compelling opportunity missed. I wish you had thought of it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs Some Kind Of Ending

Do you know what's worse than a poorly written story with no ending? It's an exceptionally well written story with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A willing cuckold, that tries to be a prick doesnt desere a wife or a family....

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
This dumb logic yet again

It appears in so many stories, over and over.

" I knew his parents, his wife, his kids, and destroying their lives was not a worthy goal."

The character just spent paragraph after paragraph moaning about the betrayal he suffered. Now he's an accomplice to the same crime being committed against the dude's wife.

Of course he should tell, instead of leaving the poor wife to be humiliated the way he was humiliated. Potentially for decades of marriage to a man she doesn't really know. Compounding her pain when it does come out.

Forget revenge the man fucking his wife, how could you justify leaving anyone in that position and sleep at night when you've just suffered the humiliation yourself? What they don't know won't hurt them?? As in, the exact logic of the cheaters in the first place, that ended up ripping the character's heart out a few sentences earlier??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Silly premise for a story. Make her keep screwing him whether either one wants to or not? The guy might go along with it to keep his wife from finding out. But no woman with sense enough to pour piss out of a boot would. She’d either file for divorce so as to get her fair share while she could, or she’d cut and run before she got hurt. Because she would have to know he’s going to eventually break it off in her ass. Not my favorite HDK story. D

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
laughing at the thick annony he men that just don't get it.

so? she wants to have her cake and eat it. so hubby lets her have it, and keeps letting, insisting, forcing her to eat it till she's bored of it, then he keeps feeding her it till she's sick, puking and choking on it till she begs him to stop.

all the while he and his daughters are fine dining on the truly great part of being a family.

good story 5*

"a boiler plate rendering" (inspired by this story?) by the unoriginalist took this scenario to another level though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon 1-09-18. silly premise for story...

Not one female ever born has the sense to pour piss out of a boot...they just buy another pair.

If wife was truly remorseful, she would confess to her lover's wife. That guy desrves the amount of pain he caused her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Divorce is the only answer for this couple.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
take her back

is the only solution; this one story i kind of saw what was going to happen, went along what i expected. hey the give the job to person who wants it most desperately and not to the one who is merely qualified or highly qualified.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Wait until one day after she retires then burn the dude with the school district

His kids will be a little older and his wife will have suspected him anyway then she can burn him as well.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Great!! Very creative strategy

If you liked it read A Boilerplate Rendering by The Unoriginalist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should

He should see a doctor ,he is deranged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well that was weird

He has all the information he needs to burn her to the ground. Then he asks her to continue her affair? I read the story. THAT made no sense. Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? Why would he even consider staying married? Like I said. This whole story made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Interesting twist on a different way of handling infidelity, but ultimately unsatisfying.

She behaved like a wanton whore and threw away 20 years of marriage for some strange cock. The husband will never be able to trust her again and their sex life has been castrated now that she's made him feel inadequate and done all that new stuff with the lover.

It needs a part 2 where the wife falls in love with the husband again after he pretends to forgive her. Meanwhile he ferrets away their assets, then divorces her and takes off with a younger lover, so that the wife can feel the pain she put the husband through. As a parting gift, drop all the evidence on the school to destroy her and the lover's career, then inform the lover's wife to end his marriage.

That would have been satisfying!

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinabout 6 years ago
Premise alone gets four stars from me

The dialogue pushes it the rest of the way into a full five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Different but didn't like it; husband punished himself

I don't understand cuckolds. He went from being angry at being an unknown cuckold to being a voluntary cuckold. He clearly fell out of love with his wife. He punished himself by not being in a loving relationship with a lover or having sex. He could have had quality time with his girls after divorce and could have gotten custody of them in return for keeping his mouth shut. It makes no sense. His wife had already lost respect for him and is more likely to find another guy to fuck. I usually enjoy your work but this gets a 2 from me.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Irritating!

Liked the premise and story development enough for five of those pointy things, however the ending left me really wanting a definitive resolution and equally not wanting one!

It was well written to leave so much conflicting residual emotion - thanks!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!!

I read, Not Guilty; And I loved that story. But upon reading more of your stories I've seen that you just can't come up with an ending to them. Back to this story now. Just what kind of idiot will go without sex so his wife can have some on the side to her hearts content? And if she finally came to her senses and found out Kurt was just using her? Why was she still defending him and his family? Did she ever think of her family? You know the risks you're taking when you enter into an affair. Did either Kurt or Cynthia care? Why is she worried about them both losing their jobs or their family? This are not dumb people, this are teachers with an education. They both knew the consequenses of getting caught. Did they care? And then Gil is sitting there waiting for her to come to her senses? Anyway, enough of that. What happened with the daughters? What happened with their marriage? Did she have to find yet someone else to fulfill her desires? Since hubby seems to be content to live a celibate life. What about Kurt's wife? Did she ever do something about his cheating? or is she as big an idiot as Gil? I like your stories I think you have a special talent. but you just can't seem to find a decent ending to them. I think this is the last I'm going to read from you. I don't like to be hanging wondering what happened. So good bye and good luck. maybe other people like a story without an ending, I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2*

Fucked up

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

Gil was dealt a bag of shit and took the high road to save his daughters the inevitable pain and many others... Gil's logic was flawless for the good of the many he sacrificed the one. But IMO Gill failed his moral responsibilities in not informing Kurt's wife - she had a right to know that Kurt was jeopardizing her and his kids health - STD's/AIDs, and we all know he will seek another slut after Cindy.

Gil needs to remain is this farce of a marriage until is youngest daughter graduates high school and then shit can Cindy (for irreconcilable differences that standard no-fault Libturd BS term of today) - as she has killed all-any marriage 'trust'. Gil does not deserve to live in a self-loathing purgatory as a cuck since he considers her philandering was due to is inability to keep Cindy from seeking strange.

HDK, you did end this story a little short with many dangling issues. How did the daughters handle this disclosure? What was Gil's solution? Did he seek revenge - later? Since Gil was not going to have sex with her again - what did they do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm Not The First With This Comment But

When two people ruin one marriage, why is the hurt party upset about having to tell the offended party of the second marriage? If the wife in a divorce finds out her husband has been cheating with my wife, I feel I deserve to know. My cousin once slapped me in the face as hard as she could in front of at least 30 people when she found out her husband had cheated on her; and that I knew it but said nothing to her about it. She has not spoken to me in years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was expecting for a twist that never came

and then you left the story unfinished. I havent read all your stories but a good amount of them and this must be one of your worst. Sad because, from a Beatles fan to another, song like Yesterday deserved a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What a load of crap,plus Gil needs a brain transplant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blah, Blah, Blah

Cynthia may have screwed the marriage up with her affair but after that Gil just flat out talked it to death. Oh, and ‘Keep the affair going’, what a brilliant idea,Gil. Yeah, Cynthia probably ruined their marriage but good ole Gil talked it all the way into the grave. And according to him, for the sake of the children. What a freakin moron. Cynthia would do well to take the divorce and run, not walk, but run as far away from Gil as possible. That guy has a screw loose. All that said, I wouldn’t say that this is one of HDK’s greatest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HDK's best story

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucked up ending.

So the idiot gave her permission to keep on fucking her lover. Now the daughters also know. So now what? He doesn't trust her. No shit. So what is he going to do now? Seems like it backfired on him. He made himself a willing cuckold. Well, if nothing else, it's a story, not particularly a good one without an ending. Well it won't take long the bitch will find another one to fuck since he's not going to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

HDK regularly churns out quality stories.....then occasionally he shits the bed, like here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't understand the effort because it petered out to NOTHING!

I think this is your Worst story ever!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Garbage story

The author has no idea what to do so he comes up with moronic idea and leaves it there without any resolution. Few things you can always ask yourself about:

1. What makes you think the wife would not talk about this stupid cuck plan to her lover?

2. What makes you think she would simply accept it without looking for resolution ... like getting rid of husband physically?

Any time you are dealing with a cheater you need to take that into account. It seems all authors in LW assume that wives after being discovered cheating immediately break down and become submissive. This is so stupid of an assumption. Intelligent person would look for a solution and that could involve hurting the husband psychically. Never thought about that? Why would a cheating wife want to submit to a mental cruelty?

3. What about husband sexual needs? Would he be reduced to masturbating?

4. How about the possibility that the wife of wife's lover finds about this and about this idiotic "plan"? Haven't think this could happen?

This is a plain moronic story. Dude this is some real lousy writing.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Garbage

The author has no idea what to do so he comes up with moronic idea and leaves it there without any resolution. Few things you can always ask yourself about:

1. What makes you think the wife would not talk about this stupid cuck plan to her lover?

2. What makes you think she would simply accept it without looking for resolution ... like getting rid of husband physically?

Any time you are dealing with a cheater you need to take that into account. It seems all authors in LW assume that wives after being discovered cheating immediately break down and become submissive. This is so stupid of an assumption. Intelligent person would look for a solution and that could involve hurting the husband psychically. Never thought about that? Why would a cheating wife want to submit to a mental cruelty?

3. What about husband sexual needs? Would he be reduced to masturbating?

4. How about the possibility that the wife of wife's lover finds about this and about this idiotic "plan"? Haven't think this could happen?

This is a plain moronic story. Dude this is some real lousy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What a load of crap.There is no way Cynthia would carry on the affair when she as found out even at her husband's suggestion and there is no way Gil would go without sex for a year.Also why did he not divorce her.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

BAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap

What crap, you should be ashamed to have written that crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I thought it very interesting

Instead of the usual BTB HDK took a different approach to an age old story. I admire his creativity and his skill. There are few that could take this approach but what if they did. In someways he has hurt her more by not going the BTB mode because she cannot play the victim card. She did it, and she continued to do it, until finally the affair ended. Now she has a huge problem and no way to shift blame.

Nicely done.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
HDK

One of my favorite authors, but not one of his best stories. Should have burned them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Burn the bitch 😈

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
The safest place to be in that fight ...

.... was in tight and punching straight ahead. Wifey had no room to maneuver. Hubby pinned her to her conduct every time she saw Kurt. It was a forced retreat from the best things in her life. When you think it through, his was the only tactic with a chance for success.

A sequel might be fun. Wifey was not without a reply, once she cleared away the wreckage and found good ground to make her stand. If she was smart and strong enough to figure that out, what might she win back with the initiative and surprise on her side?

ojalalalaojalalalaabout 5 years ago
Throw her away...

She hurt her children in order to free herself from his extortion. That was unspeakably foul, no better than those who trade their children for a hit of some drug. She's a cheat and a soulless, bad, mother.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 5 years ago
5

Kept together this long so grow and move on. Personally , get some sex gear and fuck her silly till she and you have had enuf!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

I enjoy HDK stories but really wish he'd actually finish them, fed up of getting to the end and finding them ending before there finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whatever

What a load of nonsense.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Very good, but complicated. 5*****

I find myself wondering if this fiction could ever happen? I don't know the answer. It reminds me of the parent who catches their son smoking and forces him to smoke a pack. I don't know what husband could retain any love for his wife while doing this, but it is interesting. She did show character in the end.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

The affair is over, she desperately wants the husband back again and she just nuked her relationship with her daughters.

Now it's time to burn the bitch.

Tell the school, the lover's wife, and the wider family. File for divorce and absolutely refuse any attempts to reconcile. He'll never forget the pictures of her fucking the lover and giving him everything she denied her husband... there's no way they can salvage this clusterfuck if a marriage.

If she really loved her husband, she would have refused to continue the affair once caught, because she'd be too worried about hurting him any more. The slut deserves maximum pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I fully agree with Rockyderek_ca

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

"He'll understand when I tell him I can never see him again," - Gee, how nice of Kurt to be understanding!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Huh? 1/2 star

If he don't burn both he is simply not a man

How can he ever look at her without pictures intruding

How did he let it continue?

Masochist

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Would be interested in a sequel.

While extremely disgusting and weird, these characters are intriguing and I'm curious about how they all navigated the next few years.

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
COMPLICATION IS THE NAME OF THAT GAME

and those cheaters are the ones to blame, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

A little nitpick: They presumably haven't been married 20 years yet, as he was saving up for a nice vacation for their 20th Anniversary, yet she was fun for "the first 21 years of our marriage?"

Why do these wives think that saying "I don't love him, it was just sex," helps? Frankly, if my wife is going to cheat on me, I'd rather think it was an expression of love than something meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbeliveable

For someone who normally writes compelling stories, this one really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yesterday Redux

Where did the stories like this go. I would like a follow up to this story. This time focusing on the wife and how and why her relationship started. Not just the aftermath.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Follow up Chapter is needed

This guy took it better then I would have ..I would have sent copies to his wife . Let her keep on working and him to .. That would have helped pay the bills .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap and what an apology for a husband.A real man would have dumped the slut and reported them to the school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

I'd have burnt that ass to a crisp, found the bf and denutted that fucker, after fucking his wife in every one of her holes right in front of him. Then I'd have bull-whipped both of their asses til the flesh fell off. Problem solved.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Not sure I could have acted with his restraint

Emotion is a powerful thing, and restraining it after finding out that you are being cuckolded would take a lot of willpower. I think most of us would have tossed her out upon confirming the infidelity. He must love her a lot to go through this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was like a JPB story

When Bob leaves the rails and the story remains unfinished. God I hate that shit! So you want us to accept that Gil finds out his wife is a cheating slut and his answer to the problem is to stay married and try and make her "see the light"? Doesn't seem like much of a solution to me. Then she blabs to her kids what she's been doing. Like it isn't hard enough for kids these days anyway without their parents dumping their shit on them. The shit just got deeper for all involved. So after swimming in the pool of shit that was his marriage he announces to his wife that he doesn't trust her (big reveal that one) and probably never will and the story ends. Rather it falls off the proverbial cliff. Not one of your better efforts.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Several months later

Kurt was found severely beaten in an alley.

Apparently the husband of his next married whore was not as much of a wimp as Gil and decide to teach him a lesson.

Kurt lost both testicles and his penis was mashed too badly to save. When Kurt's wife was informed as to why he was attacked she did not divorce him. Instead, she took on a string of lovers and had Kurt dress in a French maids outfit and had him clean her lovers' cum out of her.

Gil eventually divorced Cynthia after he caught her in bed with her boss. He is currently serving 20 to life for beating his wife's new lover to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He doth protests too much...

He complained about, bitched and moaned, but at the end of the day he was just a wimpy willing fucking cuck. He WANTED her to go out and get laid on the regular while he foot the bill. And with no end or no direction to an end it may as well have just been an excerpt in a how to be a happy cuck story. I like a lot of your work, but didn't do it

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Original twist, thanks!

I liked you forced her to stay in the affair until is was unpalatable. She learned her lessons, but the trolls still clap their hands and spew venom.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Good Story

But I would have preferred more of an ending. TheUnoriginalist's 'A Boilerplate Rendering' was done much darker and I think with with much more depth.. Signed: BTW

green117green117over 4 years ago
Dang...

I read the latest....

I read PH's comment on the latest.

I looked at the stars on this one - apparently I hadn't voted when I read this way back when. Well, I can fix that...

So... this is one of my favorites. This one avoids the cliched ways of dealing with the situation, of course... but finishes up with the redemption of the wife, which I appreciate... kinda like "... Boilerplate..." but in two pages... and I'm not sure but that this one came first - just checked... this one was from 2005? Christ - back then Wetapap as still giving you a hard time. The "not sure where it will go" is to my mind a better end than "Boilerplate" in that it forces the reader to consider where it will go... whereas having the destruction of the principals as in "Boilerplate" closes the story, admittedly with a darker conclusion, and lets the reader go, as far as connection to the story.

@PH - HDK is now an old fart? You are surprised? His fartification has been going on for a few years at least.... I for one wish to wish him well, and hope that he is having fun in his aged and failing life. I, of course, am following in increased crotchetiness and such... and I hope you live so long as well. 'Tis not that one ages, it is that one ages with some style and humor. In your case, I have great hopes.

Dang - it may be time to read Lady in Red to figure out what all of this has been about.

After all, HDK still has a nice set of tatas as his bio avatar... if he still isn't quite entirely weaned, there is still hope.

Green-something

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Reading again, I liked it a little better this time, but still too easy on the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great but there was a missed opportunity

Cynthia gets bored with the platonic lifestyle and wants a divorce on irreconcilable differences; but he insists on it being for adulatory with her being the adulator. He had the weapons of revelation to Kurt's wife and to the school if she did not agree. It would be interesting how she worked that divorce through the system.

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish,he either divorces her,the correct decision or he stops it and they try to get on with their lives for the sake of their daughters.No way does he tell her to keep on shagging,whilst he goes without.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"I have to work late tonight, Gil. Feed the girls and don't wait up for me, okay?" - I've worked my share of late nights, I can't remember them being so late that my wife shouldn't wait up for me. CERTAINLY not where I knew that before I even left for work! MAYBE got stuck working late.

She's an elementary school teacher? How the fuck late could she work? The normal school day ends, what, two, three PM? Doing some after school work, five PM? Working late, eight, nine PM? Hardly "don't wait up for me" territory!

"He'll understand when I tell him I can never see him again," - I think I've said this before, but how kind of him to be "understanding!"

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
What

What's wimp.Not only should he have divorced her ,he should have told Kurt's family and got them fired from the school to ensure he got custody of his girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT........

Exposure of the affair to the school board and the assholes wife. Filing for divorce with the fact she was devoting more time to her debauchery than to her daughters seeking primary custody. This bitch would have to go. But as much pain as possible would be inflicted on both of them as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories