All Comments on 'Yesterday Once More'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think this one deserves a sequel.

gjames17gjames17over 6 years ago
I agree!

This most definitely deserves a sequel. Very well written. Thank you for sharing.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Wow. I really enjoyed this story. I agree with the other comments about continuing. This would make a great series.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
Sequels

I'm afraid I'm not very big on sequels, at least not direct ones. But once and a while I have been known to drop in on a character years later to see how there life has unfolded.

MulderOrScullyMulderOrScullyover 6 years ago
Drop in on which one

A wonderful story, which deserves a sequel. Basically who could choose which character would be best drop back in on: Young Cassie or Cassie (Kassandra) or Dorothy (DD).

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Touching and enjoyable

Thanks for this touching and enjoyable story, Ann. There were some valuable truths in Kassandra's speech to the audience; we may all be on a certain road, often forgetting how we came to be on that road in the first place. Unlike the other comments, I'm not sure that this story needs a sequel. All stories, short and long, have their natural ending point and I think "Yesterday Once More" reached that point. Let the readers use their imagination as to what comes next. Whatever, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lost love

I loved the story and the way that it was written.

Unlike the other comments about a sequel I think that this is one story that should stay as one chapter.

There's really nothing left to say other than

It is a truly unique love story and should stay that way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet Ann

Oh honey your stories make me so wet, do you get wet from writing them - ummmm, nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So lovely and sweet and yummi

I really love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved the story

So well written, developed and ended.

I am so glad I was able to read and enjoy it!

Well done.

Thank you!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Wonderful story!

Very well written and very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this with us!

john1946john1946over 6 years ago
Fun story

What a nice treat. Thanks for this one. Lots of memories.

Rambl30Rambl30about 6 years ago
Another Amazing Work

Ann Douglas, I am relatively new to this site but not new to literature and in my opinion this is easily one of you best works ever. You could have named it "The Road Not Taken" or "The Life We Chose" and either of those titles would have done well because this is a story about the choices we make and how they sometimes come full circle. Another masterful work, please keep it up.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOalmost 6 years ago
Difficult To Believe!

It was very difficult to believe that Dorothy could stand up in public and sing after 20 years without a rehearsal, without the necessary breathing and vocal exercises needed before any performance. Her voice, under the circumstances would have probably been croaky, breathless and wobbly. It would be difficult even to remember the words of the song after 20 years.

Robertodavo a.k.a Robert Davidson.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Difficult to believe?

Why is it so hard to believe that Dorothy wouldn't remember a song that had been written for her by her husband? Since the words or melody weren't written into the story, it could've been no more complex than "Yesterday" or "Silly Love Songs." Also, nowhere did it say that she didn't still sing, just that she no longer did so professionally. I know people who just sing every week in church who are spectacular. Finally, she's singing in a high school gym to a group of excited teenagers, not 20,000 people in Madison Square Garden. She didn't have to be Madonna to earn their applause – just getting up there would've just been enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Difficult to Believe at all

If anyone had ever written a song about me you bet your ass I'd remember the lyrics. In fact there are plenty of songs that are 40 years old or older that I still remember. As for her voice this was 1 song not an 8 week tour.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Once again Ann

Don't know if I'm just getting to be a sentimental old fool or what, but this is one of the best loving stories I have read in a long time. At least three times in the story I had to stop and wipe my eyes, very emotional and heart warming, to say the least Not so much sex in this story but enough to get the point across. Well done Ms. Douglas

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a beautiful story of an ending not being the end. Life can return to a wonderful state if your heart is in it. Thank you, this story was sweet, romantic, and believable. Also it's not the same but my father can still remember the songs he sang to my mother when they were first together even that first song, that was over 30 years ago. Sometimes your soul can remember more when your heart is in it.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 3 years ago

Wow ... that was incredible.. thank you ...

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Wonderful story of fulfilment! Enjoyed it immensely!

All the best,

Kathy

joeoggijoeoggialmost 2 years ago

Excellent. Very emotional. Interesting characters. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have read all your stories and in my humble opinion this is by far the best.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As usual Ann.FAN BLOODY TASTIC!.Please keep writing such entertaining and sexy stories.Thank you.

Twowayman62

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Omg this was so good….let me search to see if you dropped back in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...