Yet Another Fucking Doctor Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands go at your sides," he said as he took her arms away from her body. "I'll check your abdomen now."

Now she was flat on her back on the exam table, uncovered, with nowhere to look but straight up at the ceiling tiles. He was strong and clothed and powerful, standing beside her, above her, and she was nearly naked and exposed before him, vulnerable, her breasts and groin presented upwards. She tried to control her breathing so it wouldn't be obvious that she was nervous as hell. She swallowed deliberately and wondered what was going to happen next.

The doctor stood by her side, looking down at her, waiting for her to give him the okay to proceed, or at least for her to settle down.

"Is it going to hurt?" She asked, with concern. Her voice quavered.

"No, no. It shouldn't. Please tell me if it does." His large, strong hands touched down on the skin above her belly button and pressed into her creamy skin. "Well, it might feel a bit uncomfortable when I apply pressure. But it's not supposed to hurt. Okay?"

"I see." She blew out the air from her cheeks. This girl was wired so tight right now. He focused back on her stomach and pushed in. She flinched. Steadily he increased the pressure and palpated around her abdominal cavity, asking frequently if she felt anything notable. Her waist was so flat, and so lean. She giggled as he checked her sides.

"Sorry. That tickles."

"That's quite all right. It's normal. Nothing caused any pain?"

"No." She shook her head vigorously to emphasize her answer and he patted her tummy.

"Good girl."

Fuck. This time he really said it. He couldn't believe it. He'd never done that in four years of med school or the year and a half here at Calgary Med. He paused in shock at himself. But his patient didn't seem to notice anything unusual about his comment, and in fact she seemed pleased that he had given his approval. She'd resumed looking up at the ceiling, waiting patiently for his next instruction.

He looked over the pretty young lady on the table in front of him. Her rounded chest expanding and contracting with every breath, the soft skin of her impossibly flat lower abdomen as it intersected the delicate horizontal panty line. The perfection of her inner thighs barely touching together below the panties. Slender legs tapering down to naked feet, red toenail polish gleaming.

He noticed the bumps of her two lowest ribs visible below the bottom of her bra. She was slender there and he could see the outline of the bones clearly through the skin. He put his fingers on them to palpate and she flinched again.

"Sorry," he said. "I just noticed you have protruding ribs."

His hands felt warm against her skin as he approached her chest. She liked how he pushed against her. It was soothing in a way. There was no hesitation or uncertainty. This was a man who made deliberate, intentional movements, and it was clear that she was going to be taken along for the ride whether she wanted to or not. She decided that so far it hadn't been so bad.

"Is that... something wrong?"

"No, not at all." He laughed. "A lot of women would be jealous." He'd already said so much during this examination that he shouldn't have, that this unexpected and unguarded comment--which would have previously panicked him--instead just washed over like another wave hitting the shore. What the fuck, it's not a big deal, he started to let himself think, as he could feel his originally pure medical ethics sliding. She didn't seem to mind the compliments, in fact from her blushing he judged that she was appreciating, even basking in them.

"I just need to check that there isn't any swelling." He rubbed a little too long on the skin over those protruding bones, then followed her line of ribs up one, then two, walking his fingers. He neared the curve of her breast and pushed gently into it as he continued upwards. She took an involuntary breath in as he deformed her breast upwards. Her flesh felt pleasant. Firm.

John's dick pulsed in his trousers as he felt more of her body. He could feel it taking control of this exam, with his upper brain in very real danger of being dragged by his animal instincts towards a fate that he couldn't precisely see, but for which he had a good idea of its general neighborhood. He was both horrified and thrilled at the same time.

She interrupted his train of thought. "I have a bone like that down lower. But only on that one side."

He pulled his hands away from her breasts and looked to where she was indicating with her hand.

"Ah, yes. That's your iliac crest. Top of the hip bone." He put a hand on her side where the hips widened and felt the protrusion up to the skin there. "Again, it's just a sign of being slender. Not a problem at all."

"But it's not on the other side?" He moved to check, pleased to have another reason to inspect her body. His hands were a bit rough from all the routine tasks in his job and handwashing--not to mention from his many hobbies that required manual work--and she liked the way they scratched her smooth skin a little bit, like fine sandpaper.

"Yes, I can feel it over here too, just under the skin, not as visible. Don't worry, everybody is slightly asymmetric. Nothing to be concerned about, unless you are feeling pain. There is a condition called iliac crest pain syndrome, but it usually wouldn't hit until you are older. Arthritis."

Before he realized what he was doing his hands slid from palpating her iliac crest bones back to her tummy. It felt so good to feel her there, to have that body-to-body contact. He didn't say anything, and she endured patiently, so he moved further downwards, then under her delicate panty waistband. It was only for an inch, but he could feel the beginnings of her mons pubic, the little bump above and around her clitoris. He smiled as he thought of this direction being called "inferior" in medical terminology, towards the feet. Inferior my ass, he thought, as he closed in on her pussy. This is the fucking superior direction.

"Again, we're just looking for any sensitivity. Anything that hurts when I press."

She swallowed and tried to keep her emotions level as this handsome doctor's hands slid under her panties and towards her pussy. He pressed down against the soft skin, moving further down another inch, and he noticed her breathing shakily. This examination was getting more intense for her by the minute. "It's fine," she choked out.

Then he went further down, a palm against each beautiful, soft thigh, just to the outside of her pussy. Lateral to her pussy, he thought with another smile; let's be precise here, this is a medical examination after all. He flexed his hands in and out, squeezing, feeling the flesh of her legs and working his way down to mid-thigh and then back up towards her groin. The tops of his hands brushed lightly against her pussy lips as he manipulated her. He let it just be a graze, for now.

This was taking Olivia to another level and she breathed in carefully as he grabbed her body. It was like getting a groin massage. She was glad that she had shaved well recently. She always did, it was one of her habits that went along with her fine attention to her makeup and general appearance, but she had done an extra careful job and for that she was thankful. She hadn't been sure what was going to happen today but it made her more comfortable knowing she prepared well for this.

At one particular point when he moved down her left thigh she felt a pang of discomfort. It felt like a small lump under her skin. She grimaced but then he was past it. He didn't seem to notice.

"Olivia, are you sexually active?"

He asked before he processed what he was saying.

She was taken by surprise. She was gutting through this exam, waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing with his hands down her panties and all over her groin, and she didn't expect him to start a Q&A session.

"No... I'm kind of embarrassed to say, but I'm not."

He stopped his motions but continued to hold his hands against her body. He looked up to her face.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Have you had any discomfort, or issues at all with sexual function?"

"No, nothing. I think everything is okay."

"I can take a look."

She hesitated. He hadn't let up his pressure on her inner thighs. While they talked, his hands had been closing in slowly to the midpoint of her groin. She couldn't see for sure because she was looking up at the ceiling and this was all happening under her panties anyway, but she guessed that by this point he had gathered the lips of her pussy together, pinching them up in a bunch between the index finger of each hand.

"I... it's okay," she said cautiously, trying to avoid this getting more intense.

Was she getting wet in response to the attention from this attractive doctor? He wouldn't stop pressing down on her sensitive skin. He just kept pushing in here and there and his thumbs were approaching dangerously close to her clit. She wanted him to either get his hands out of there or just fucking start rubbing her out. The suspense was embarrassing and arousing as hell. But also frustrating.

"I want to emphasize that even if you aren't sexually active, it's normal and good for your health--for everybody, women and men, I mean--to exercise your own sexual functions. To stimulate yourself to orgasm."

She raised her eyebrows. This was a really weird conversation to have with a doctor while his hands were an inch from her clit. "You're telling me it's okay to masturbate."

He laughed. This entire time he hadn't let go of the pressure on the flesh in her groin all around her pussy. "Yes, you put it better than I did. I just say this because there are many people--women--who view masturbation as negative. In modern health care we recognize that masturbation is part of overall health, plus the fantasy component itself can be a key part of one's mental health."

She smiled weakly. His hands worked their way back up her thighs. There it was again, a pain on her left side at that one spot. Damn, what was that? Did she actually have something wrong there?

"You do have suitable fantasies, right?"

She smiled again and nodded. Hell yeah, she thought to herself, especially after today.

"No pain in any of that, right?"

She was conflicted. Did she need to tell him? Yes, probably she should.

"Well... there was a bump or something. On my leg. It hurt when you pushed on it."

His face took on a professional concern. "I'd better take a look."

In a flash he pulled her panties down and just like that she was lying on her back with her entire groin region displayed out in the open for this man. He'd yanked her panties past the wide point at her hips so her entire mid-body was exposed from abdomen to thigh. Her cheeks instantly went hot as she felt the familiar flush of embarrassment come on even more quickly this time. She froze in place and looked at the ceiling in a mini panic, her mind racing, knowing that he was staring directly at her most private body parts and that she couldn't cover up.

Immediately Dr. Scott could tell this pussy was something special. First, she had herself completely groomed. Not just a little, but 100% absolutely beautiful, smooth skin. As if she had never grown a hair down there, ever. Second, her vaginal opening was simply one very long and delicate slit bounded by the barely touching ridges of her pink labia majora--the outer pussy lips--with the clitoris and inner labia not even visible. How did it run so far, all the way from her asshole to high into the mons pubis? She wasn't even that tall a girl. Her pussy must have been five inches long from top to bottom. He cleared his mind and tried to get back to his task.

"Was it here?" He palpated the outside edge of her pussy lips without getting inside that beautiful slit. Yet.

She held still as his fingers pried at her. Fuck, that felt good, she thought. I've never had a man touch me like this. But where his fingers were touching wasn't the spot she meant.

"More on the thigh," she said, her voice quavering, and guided him to the spot with her own fingers, trying to remember exactly where it was.

He palpated where she indicated. "Yes," he said, feeling carefully and bending down to take a close look. His face was inches from her pussy. If she was wet, there was no way he wouldn't notice now.

"There is a bump there," he said after inspecting her flesh. "But it's just a lipoma. A small fat lump. It's normal. We'll just note it and track it next time. Unless you feel it getting larger or more tender it's not likely to be a problem."

She nodded, relieved that there was nothing serious. He looked down at her.

Then he did something Olivia didn't expect. Standing next to her semi-naked figure, he stood straight up, slowly unbuttoned his lab coat and hung it on the hook beside the door. She watched him. This revealed a nice olive green dress shirt underneath. Then she caught her breath as he slowly unbuttoned and rolled up each sleeve of the shirt. Olivia was trying not to gawk at this beautiful picture of the handsome man rolling up his sleeves, something she found attractive in general for any man but especially intriguing with Dr. Scott. But then she saw as he bared his arms.

"No way," she said before she could think.

He stopped mid-sleeve and turned to her. "Pardon?"

"Your tattoos." She was staring unabashedly, forgetting she was lying on the table with her naked pussy out for him. "Those are amazing. I love tattoos."

He laughed. "Yes, oh. My little secret. From the old country."

She couldn't believe she was initiating a conversation with this man who was only a foot from her naked body. But the design was so intricate and it fascinated her.

"Is it... a dragon?"

"Yes. See?" He finished rolling up both sleeves past the elbow. God, she loved the way that looked, with his strong arms naked below the cuffs of the shirt, covered in swirls of dark green and black ink, with red highlights. There was hardly a blank spot from elbow to wrist. He held his arms together carefully and they merged to form an even more beautiful image. "Two dragons. I like to say they are brother and sister."

"That is... amazing," she said sincerely. The dragon on each arm was inked in a twist so that the neck and body and tail wrapped several complete times around the circumference of each arm. The scales were incredibly detailed and the faces were truly lifelike. It was a work of quality that she had rarely seen before, maybe never.

He was enjoying this too. Not just the attention to his body art, but as he held out his arms for Olivia to inspect he was able to gawk at the sweet pink pussy below him. Such a sweet girl, with perfect skin, delicate smooth folds of her pussy lips disappearing in between her legs. He and his dick really wanted to get in there and it was all he could do to hold himself back.

"While we have you like that I'm going to do a quick check."

He turned to the sink. She had been so wrapped up in enjoying his dragon tattoos that she forgot she was lying on the table with her pants down and pussy up. She didn't exactly know what he meant by a quick check, but she guessed that he was about to get further into her vagina with those dragon arms.

All she wanted to do was reach down and pull her panties up but she knew she was not allowed to. She also knew she had turned bright red. She was doubly glad that she had shaved down there, and she was also grateful that she had a pussy she was proud of. She wasn't embarrassed by how she looked; she knew she looked good. She was just embarrassed to be displayed like this for inspection by a man she didn't know.

"Let's see here," he said as he returned to face her, pulling gloves over his washed hands. She hadn't moved an inch. He bent down, his head coming comically close to her groin. She wouldn't have any secrets to her body after this examination.

"The outer labia look fine, no swelling or irritation. Maybe just a little redness here and there, but that's due to shaving recently, right?"

She nodded, dying in embarrassment. But more was to come.

"I'll look inside your vagina now," he said.

Holy fuck, she thought, as she froze her body to the table while he positioned himself. Please don't get wet for him. Think of something besides how good he smells. And those tattoos. Oh my God, she thought. Imagine those darkly inked hands on my shoulders, moving up to my face, touching my mouth, then he puts a finger in and wants me to lick it. No no, don't imagine it, for Christ's sake. Don't get wet.

"Relax your legs for me." He said it plainly, with a hand laid on her thigh and with reluctance she obeyed. "And rotate your hips outwards... like that. Good."

With no delay she felt his touch on her inner thigh and then he was up to her sensitive folds, pulling the pussy lips to the side and opening her up. A finger ran up all the way on the inside edge of her long slit, and then she felt him spreading her wide. She died again and stared at the ceiling. He was looking straight up her coochie now, she was sure.

"The inner labia are fine, the tissues look healthy. The hymen is partially intact. I don't need to go further in. And next is the clitoris... I'll be careful."

Fuck, she thought as she felt him poke and prod the most private part of her private parts. Is this normal? Oh God, that one felt good though, as he touched right there. She struggled with what she was supposed to be feeling at this point. It is just part of my body, right? And this is a physical examination. I'd want a doctor to find out if anything is wrong with me. She was trying to reason her way through this, to accept it, but then she felt the sensation of the flesh around her clit being pushed and pulled by his dragon hands and logic started to fade from her brain. It felt an awful lot like he was about to rub one out for her.

He didn't manipulate her clit directly but what he was doing was enough to put her over the edge and she gave up reasoning. She yearned for him. She had to resist shifting her hips and grinding her thighs together as he touched her. It would have been easier and in a way almost less embarrassing if he'd just take her all the way to an orgasm and be done with it. Didn't he want to test her sexual function, anyway? Fuck. She couldn't stand much more of this holding still and pretending it was all an ordinary day at the office while he rubbed her clit. It went on for a few long moments.

"That all looks fine," he said, finally, pulling away, and in another jiffy he had pulled up her panties. She was clothed again, at least in underwear, just like that. It passed like a dream. She exhaled a big breath of air and stared at the ceiling; thinking, processing, waiting. Did that just happen? Her still clit tingled and in her mind she could feel his dark, tattooed arms working away on her, slowly rubbing her pussy, telling her, what the fuck did he say, your inner labia and your hymen look good? Oh my God. She took a peek at him and he was standing beside the exam table, looking at her waist.

"Um..." John said hesitantly, holding back a precious second before taking the plunge. She wondered what he was thinking about. It almost seemed as if he was deciding something.

John was in fact trying to decide something. He was in a bit of a trance after fooling around with that perfect pussy. Holy shit was it tender, pink, and lovely. And that little nub of a clit at the top of her long slit. He could tell that she was trying not to squirm as he got near it and knew that she was ultra sensitive. He could spend an hour with his mouth down there getting her off, touching, licking, sucking. Especially sucking that clit; the technique for 100% God-damn guaranteed female orgasm. He guessed from her hymen that she hadn't had that many chances yet for a guy to do much with her. How fun would that be, to take the time in the right situation to teach her of these pleasures.