Yet Another Fucking Doctor Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his hand away from her grip and stood up, walking over to the back side of the table to look at her bare ass. He fussed with the tube and nozzle, still tight into her asshole. It was a good chance to run his hands over her ass though, which felt amazing. He rocked her so that her chest was aimed down to the table and ass more up in the air. She grunted.

This was also a good position to get another look at her pussy. He pulled her legs higher, in more of a fetal position, and separated her butt cheeks so he could see the beautiful folds of her glistening labia. She was wet there, and he was pretty sure it wasn't from a leak in the enema tube.

"We're at 500 milliliters."

She opened her eyes in panic. "This is only half way? I don't think I can do this," she added in a whimper.

"Yes, you can. Hang in there."

Her lip shook again as she struggled with the constant pressure filling her abdomen. It was a sensation she had never experienced before. There was a hint of sexual pleasure, but it was uncomfortable enough that it took all her will not to yank the tube out of her ass and bolt out of the room, doctor and her visa requirement be damned.

"Try to think of something else, Olivia," he said.

"Doctor," she said desperately, "I have to stop. I can't take any more."

He looked at the bag. It had about 100 ml left judging by the markings, so they were about 900 ml in.

"Okay. I've slowed it down," he said, adjusting the clip. "Let's roll you over to your back. Very slowly."

"Wait, I can't. Don't move me."

Before he could even get to her, her control of her sphincter slipped and a little shot of water shot out of her asshole and onto the floor, just missing him.

"No!" He said it sternly.

"Sorry," she moaned, disappointed in herself, as she desperately clenched her asshole as tight as she could. He waited a few moments for her situation to stabilize, then he approached her again.

She wasn't happy to be moved, but he rocked her back anyway. She moaned with the pain in her stomach. As she rolled, her arms and legs separated and he was treated to a beautiful naked sprawl. She was in enough discomfort to be oblivious. He put a hand on her distended tummy. It was very appealing, looking like she was a few months pregnant. He had really put a shitload of water in there already into her delicate intestinal cavity.

"Now now, just let it settle," he said as he made very gentle circles from her abdomen down to her groin. She whimpered in little moans and he attempted to sooth her. "See, that's better, right?"

She nodded reluctantly. Her body was getting used to the internal pressure. It didn't mean she liked it, but she began to think she would make this after all.

He put his finger up on her lips.

"Open your mouth."

"Wha...?" she said softly, distracted. Then she moaned again with the discomfort in her belly. "Oh, it hurts..."

"Open up, honey. It will help."

She paused while another wave hit her gut. Then, "Okay," she whispered, and opened her mouth.

He inserted his finger into her mouth. "Good girl. Now suck."

"Huh...?" she said again, confused, her voice muffled by his finger in her mouth.

He caressed her tummy. Fuck, she had such beautiful and smooth skin. And now it was distended so nicely in a little bump with the water filling her up. He could feel the curvature under his hand as he rubbed in circles around her navel.

"Suck on my finger. It will help with the pain."

She nodded, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, and she obeyed. At first her suck was weak, then it grew stronger. He put a second finger in with the first.

"Good, honey. You're going to make it."

While she sucked, he slid the hand that had been on her belly downward so that it was resting on her pussy lips. He probed and found her slit and entered, running his finger inside all the way up to her clit where he pushed on it.

She moaned again, and he wasn't sure how much was due to the enema and how much due to his finger on her clit. Either way it was hot as hell and he was hard as a rock inside his pants. He continued his motions.

"The bag is empty. You made it. Now we have to wait a few minutes."

"Uhhh..." she moaned in protest, his fingers still filling her mouth. He liked to feel her tongue and teeth, slowly working his way around in there while she sucked. His other hand stayed on her clit, making circles.

"The water has to do its work. Be good, now."

"Uh huh," she assented quietly and closed her eyes to get through it. She was close to crying.

"Good baby. Just suck on me and I'll make it all right."

He left her clit to feel inside her pussy again. The hymen blocked some of the passage so he didn't want to push too far, but he felt the rim and inserted just a fingertip. She was soft and warm. He really wanted to put his dick in there but that would be fucked up; he didn't have a condom--it wasn't like stocking rubbers in medical exam rooms was standard--and she was likely not on birth control if she wasn't sexually active.

When she moaned again, more urgently, he knew it was getting time to call this. His hand slid out of her pussy and over that beautiful humped belly again, touching very carefully, and then to a nipple where he felt its hard little bump. Okay okay, fuck, he thought to himself, enough fun; let's give the kid a break.

"Very good," he said as he stood up and fussed with the tube, running down to where it connected to the butt plug. "Now make sure you hold the water in."

He wiggled the plug gently and then just yanked it out. A little shot of water came with it.

"Hold now!" he said urgently, and she tightened her sphincter to stop the water. Fuck, that got a little messy, he thought. But can't do an enema without some collateral damage.

"Emm... " she moaned as she concentrated on clamping the flow with her ass muscles.

"Good, that's it."

She sighed and closed her eyes again. Olivia was just barely making it through this whole ordeal. She was really confused. When this enema started, she hadn't realized how uncomfortable it was going to be, physically. And when the doctor began touching her, she knew it was getting out of control. That he was taking liberties with her.

But a part of her liked it. She wanted him. He was asking her to behave and she was responding; doing what he asked. She was trying to be good for this strong and powerful man. Whenever he praised her a flood of satisfaction swept over her. It felt right that she was behaving well for him, following all his instructions, and managing the discomfort. Even in the middle of her pain, she liked how he touched her, and even how she had to suck on his fingers.

"Let's empty you out. Move slowly over here. Careful now!" This as another small shot of water flashed out of her ass and down to the floor.

"Rotate yourself over the edge here. Hold it in, honey."

She pivoted on the table, sliding to the edge and holding her ass out. He held the basin while he supported the weight of her body while it hung over the edge of the table. Her forehead had grown sweaty with the exertion, and now his was too.

"Okay, you can let go now."

She released control and this wonderful feeling overwhelmed her as all that tension was drained out. It was almost orgasmic, that cathartic feeling of having it over with. Mostly she was relieved that she didn't mess up and spray water all over the table and floor, or him.

He watched this spray of water out of her ass hit the basin and her euphoric release. He never had been into pee and poo porn, as they call it, but it was intriguing he had to admit. There was something very intimate about the bodily functions.

When the spray subsided, Olivia smiled at him weakly from her position slouched on the table, exhausted. Her asshole and pussy were spread-eagled in front of him but she was exhausted and relieved and didn't mind. She slid her ass back from the edge and dropped her legs over the edge of the exam table to sit normally. She was glowing that he seemed so pleased with her. That she handled this challenge.

"Now we can take a good look." He said this as he snapped a latex glove over his right hand and approached her again. "Flip over again for me."

What? She raised her eyebrows in surprise. It wasn't over yet? But she obeyed and rolled over on her chest. She hadn't pulled up her bra yet, so her tits rubbed on the white paper stretched across the table, now wrinkled up by all the action of the exam.

He slapped her ass. "Up!" was the command. She obeyed and once again her naked ass was in the air for him. Now it was a very clean ass. And moving her body was so easy now compared to when she was full of a liter of water in her gut.

Squirt went the tube of jelly again and in went his finger into her ass. It was still uncomfortable but with much less surprise than before and she'd been stretched out to prepare for it. He gaped open her orifice and she had to stifle a complaint as he pried in there with some kind of tool. It felt like something plastic. She wondered if it was a scope so he could look at her insides, but she couldn't see from how she was aimed. He pulled on the skin this way, and that. It was uncomfortable but nothing like the enema.

"I have a bigger tool here that has to go in," he said. "It will help if we get you relaxed. Up further." He slapped her ass harder this time, and she stuck her ass even higher in the air. She felt a sensation again in her clit as he slapped her and ordered her to behave. She might cum after all. He pulled apart her knees on the table so her pussy was wide open.

"Good. Move down towards me."

She awkwardly worked her body down towards him so that her ass was hanging off the edge. He pulled his dick out of his pants which had gone rock hard. He held it above the long, smooth slit of her pussy, which he fingered and gaped open. His dick was right there, less than inch away, and it would take only a few moves and he'd give her a creampie to end all creampies. He hadn't nutted in a week because his job had been so busy and his mind until today hadn't been in a sexy mood at all, so he knew he had a fucking huge load in there. And it wanted to be released.

But even with all his exuberance today he knew he couldn't. Olivia wasn't sexually active and since he didn't have access to a condom--it wasn't like having rubbers in a medical exam room was standard--there was a very real risk of getting her pregnant if he did what his whole body and hundreds of millions of years of evolution wanted him to do, which was to dip that cock right into that pussy and just fucking explode.

So instead he moved up to her asshole, which was nicely gaped. He pushed her body down so the angles worked better, and probed with his cock. Fumbling over to reach the tube of jelly, he was able to squirt a big dollop on his dick and then reached around to squeeze her tits while he sunk into her.

"Oh God," she moaned as she felt what was happening. He pushed steadily until her anus began to accept its new visitor.

"Relax, you can take it." And in he went, deep, and she gasped. The enema had prepared her partially for this anal intrusion but not for this full experience of a hardened cock from a mature man penetrating deep into her.

He felt himself nearing orgasm, and pulled out just in time.

"On your knees, Olivia. On the floor."

She was sore, and confused, but willing to do whatever he asked, so she climbed off the table and went to her knees before him. He had a big beautiful cock that he pushed into her face.

"Open up," he said, as he shot a huge wad of cum directly into her mouth, some of it spilling onto her lips and nose. Then he pulsed again and shot into her eye. She blinked.

"Ahhhh," he said as his dick pulsed a few more times, and closed his eyes, his hands gripping her hair hard and pulling her face to his groin.

"Good girl. You can lick it clean," he said, tapping his dick. She looked up at him and blinked, then nodded dutifully and began running her tongue in long slobberly motions up his ballsack and the shaft of his penis. Cum still dripped across her face. He watched, pleased with how she had swallowed some and not cleaned the rest off her face. She collected some of the white stuff on her fingers, looking at it with wonder, and he laughed and helped pile more on by wiping her eyebrows.

Then he kissed her. She kissed him back.

It was gentle. He closed his eyes and let himself fall into the moment. Her lips were so soft; they were silk pillows. His tongue flicked to explore first her lips, then the tip of her tongue, then her mouth.

She was terribly confused by everything that had happened and was still happening, but enthralled with the attention he was giving her. There was one thing she hadn't done yet and she was dying to do, and while they kissed she began to take care of it.

"You're a good sub," he said when they broke off their kiss. He looked at her in adoration. "You pleased me."

He saw an expression of sexual ecstasy growing on her face. Then he noticed her eyes were still closed and there was motion down below. Her face was screwed in concentration. He was suddenly alarmed as he understood the situation. Why didn't he pick up on this before?

"No, Olivia. No!"

He pulled his body off of hers and saw her hand grinding hard against all the flesh down there, mashing her fingers deep into her pussy. The fingers he had covered in his own cum just a moment ago. Just then her body rocked in a spasm as she came like never before in her life and collapsed against him. Whatever had been done was done.

"Fuck, Olivia! What have you done? Are you on birth control?"

"I love you. I want to have your babies," she said dreamily.

He looked down at this beautiful woman, his eyes wide open in panic.

TO BE CONTINUED