All Comments on 'Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 01: Two Peas in a Pod'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
tangoperutangoperuover 10 years ago
Barclay will love Bubba

Let's see... sexual assault, rape, illegal restraint, kidnapping... he will spend the next 25 years being somebody's wife.

Or perhaps this is just a plot made up by Myra to spend the rest of her life in jail surrounded by dykes?

Anyway, the divorce will be epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking forward to Ch.02

Interesting story, I actually got kinda lost into it too, I will be very interesting to see what happens from here on out, and to see if their marriage will stick after its all said and done! keep up the good work, looking forward to part 2.

1971dontforget1971dontforgetover 10 years ago
What?

I would have pointed out that it was Jory's choice and idea to play this game. Not Ken's. The game stops immediately or if they continued a piece of string around the nuts would not keep the 3 of them alive for long. That's my take on this but I do appreciate that this has a good storyline and is well written. I particularly like the way that each reader will be wondering how the rest of the story will pan out!! Is he a secret bi sexual man or is he a straight man who will defend his pride. Looking forward to chapter 2. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick!

Just bad

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Inventive . . .

. . . but that's about all. With that much anal depravity there should have been some spark to the story but the wind must have blown the spark away. Some fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick bitch

Make her tear your balls off with the wire, then send them all to jail. Cause if you go along you won't need your balls anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At one point she says she gave him a chance to get out of it

when she was "preparing" him for his turn, but to my recollection, she NEVER gave him a choice. And of course, if she had told him EVERYTHING that was involved up front, would he have cooperated at the beginning? She should ask herself if she ever asked him how he felt during her part? He DIDN"T like it. She got him off 4 times, but that doesn't mean that he enjoyed it. And all of this is because they were looking at porn? The craziest part, is her over-reaction to the porn. SHE is the one who goes crazy over spending on the sites, she is the one who lets the depravity witnessed online infect her thinking. She is the one with the problem of not being able to separate fantasy and reality. She is the one who had a choice: discuss this rationally with him or.........go off the deep end into rape and torture fantasy depravity! It was never his idea to use her like that, she MADE it happen, and in fact, I recall he even tried to get her to stop, but she had excuse after excuse, and had already paid Myra. But again, make no mistake, this is a story about a woman turning evil, and her man being turned into a victim. I hope she understands that there is no way the marriage can survive this. The only redeeming factor in it getting recorded, is for evidence in the divorce and resulting criminal proceedings. Of course, they may have to destroy the video, after Myra yanks too hard, and they send him to the hospital. Though castrated, that should be the rest of the proof he needs to get the lot of them thrown into jail. Oh well, if only they communicated better before hand, if only she hadn't jumped to conclusions, if only she thought for a moment that this would be the WORST thing you could do to someone you "love", and on their birthday no less. This Jory is certainly off her rocker, but I blame Myra, because this HAD to be her idea from the start. If the plan is executed perfectly, only Myra gets everything she wants and is completely happy with the results. After the castration, and the divorce, and some jail time, I wonder if Jory will finally figure it out, that it was Myra who destroyed her life, and her happiness. Hmmm, we'll see, but we may never know. May be she'll just continue to blame the porn.......

user110user110over 10 years ago
if he really didnt want it to happen

he could have ran or beat myra to death in the bathroom. thanks for sparing me the visual though. bonus for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignorance

The idiot should have sensed from the start something was amiss, the dyke with her video gear and the crazy bitch wife with her whacko discussion. He was fucked from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Done

Loveing wife, not! Birthday disaster, yes. What a vindictive way to handle her snooping. Subconsciously she must have wanted to end the marriage. She will have 10 to 15 years in jail to think about it. He'll destroy all 3 or become a gimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving Wives? Really?

This sucked and there certainly was no Loving Wife here.BDSM,or Non Consent maybe? Yuk? Jory is suppossed to love him.? I think not.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Fantasy and Reality !

Wow, that was a strong sex session for both husband and wife.

The husband should have mentioned that fantasy is one thing and making into reality is another. A fantasy on a porn site does not mean the husband wants to recreate it for real with his wife. As porn stars are extreme freaks of nature. Girls with large busts taking extremely larger than normal cocks into their bums. Which seems to been able to accommodate the very largest porn cocks in the business !

So do you recreate this in your own bedroom if you are not porn stars on a made for set in a porn studio ! ?

I wonder how the author will continue with a marriage unless the wife confesses to enjoying the whole experience !

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Of all the stupid stories and plots I read here the ones where one spouse decides to do something without consulting the other are the most detestable. This had the potential to be pretty hot but you had other plans for it. He is a complete idiot. COMPLETE! Thinking that she had no ulterior motive, moron. What will be worse is what she promised Barclay for not coming. This is already a marriage breaker but what she does next should finish the job. I say should because as the author you control where the story goes and you've already decided he will like it. This is rape. Just because he agrees having a string around his genitals pretty much negates that. I'd send them all to jail, easier divorce case plus a little revenge back too. Too many unbelievable details about this story. I rarely advertise my rating but this a 1*--3 for writing and potential and -2 for poor decisions and rape.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

You do understand that all he has to do is loop the string around his finger a couple of times, and the threat of the testicle string is completely removed, right?

chastenchastenover 10 years ago
How are you going to fix this one?

Okay, other than the fact that this should have been in Nonconsent (at least) to avoid misleading the reader, the writing style was pretty good.

However, I'm having trouble making sense of this.

First, Jory. It's written as if Jory really does love Ken. Yet, think about it. She gave full consent to the first video. In fact, she consented so much that she refused when Ken tried to stop it when he saw what it was doing to her. Even the pros she refers to as not wanting to do it but choosing to for the money do just that...choose to do it. Yet, she doesn't accord Ken the same right, allowing him to choose (though more on this later). She's betting that he will retroactively agree but has no real way of knowing for sure that he will. Which means she's willing to bet her entire marriage to make a porno and willing to torture him into it. It doesn't sound like her marriage is that important to her.

Second, Barclay. Is the reader to take seriously the concept that a professional adult actor is going to risk a lengthy jail sentence because the wife of some man said, "Oh, he won't mind you raping and torturing him"? Ummm, no. Actually, he's risking more than that because he doesn't know what kind of whack job Ken might be. What's to say he won't find himself kneecapped right before being castrated by a deranged Ken? The risk to Barclay here just isn't credible.

Third, Myra. I'm willing to postulate that Myra might be batshit crazy. But, what happens if Ken just lies there and screams until he passes out (since he's going to be screaming in some of the alternatives anyway)? Is she really going to rip his balls off? Will Jory or Ken allow the permanent crippling?

Fourth, Ken. It's written like he really doesn't want to do this. Why didn't he just clock Myra when they were in the bathroom and take the string off? Why doesn't he just wrap his hand around the string so that it can't pull on him? Barclay???...I don't think so (see above). So, it looks like you're headed toward he actually already agrees. That weakens your whole premise.

Still, it seems like you're taking it on those directions. So, I have to ask the following. How does Jory make it "equal" (since she's so determined to do so) for the following:

a) She had a heterosexual experience while Ken is having a homosexual one. Assume Ken is your normal male of the hetero variety, i.e., a little homophobic...isn't this doubly problematic for him?

b) She had an incentive that she admits helped her mentally through the bad moments...the coming video of her own. He has nothing to help him through.

c) She had an experience with someone she knew loved her deep down. He gets raped by an anonymous stranger from somewhere who he'll have to believe is out there laughing about it.

d) She had a video done by a woman who cares about her. His video is being done by a woman who hates him. Can anyone say copies on the Internet?

e) Human anuses do not vary largely by body size. He's going to get ripped like she didn't. And I probably mean that literally since he's not willing.

Does equality AT LEAST extend far enough that he gets to hit her as hard as he can at the end?

Hopefully, you can shore some of this up before your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really bothers me

you know even if men do have some evil dark depraved fantasies I think the majority of us at least wouldn't want them to actually be realized and if they were surely not with someone that we love. I'd never be able to look at my wife the same again. Thus the marriage would be over even before the 2nd half of this depravity begins. I can't imagine loving the kind of depraved slut that would actually do these things. I wouldn't even want her in my home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hubby is a cock-sucking faggot

He always has been. This story is just an elaborate ruse to rationalize doing what he always wanted to do. No string is needed.

A real man would have walked out or shot Barclay's dick off & fed it to his cunt wife.

clue12lessclue12lessover 10 years ago
Resist, resist, resist....

Do not fall into the trap of attempting to get Barclay off quickly thereby appearing to be a willing participant. Instead, declare your unwillingness to do as asked for the camera to record. Then appeal to Barclay to have his friend to remove the string from around his balls in a non-damaging manner. If he or she refuses to do so, tell Barclay that during the first minute of the first session, he will be given a chance to change his mind. Then, instead of licking Barclay's ass, stuff both of his balls into his mouth, bite down on the base of his scrotum almost to the point of severance, and look into Barclay's eyes conveying the message, "Hit me and you lose 'em; fight me and you lose 'em; my balls start getting pulled off; you lose 'em". If, after the minute is up, the string has not been removed, bite'em off.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 10 years ago
Only one way to save this

After they finish degrading, humiliating, and torturing him with their fucked up rape plan, The husband divorces the bitch and destroys both her and Myra till they are no mare than bag ladies under a bridge.

Anything short of that and the story is absent of any sort of redeeming value. She pushes him into accepting her gift then after the fact uses physical restraint and threat of castration to force him to engage in homosexual activity and be violently raped by some beefed up porno star for her amusement. What sort of sick bitch is this demented skank. So much for the love you tried to portray in the beginning.

As is you get 1* only because they don't have negative stars.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
So many directions..

this could take. Does he submit? Fight back? Enjoy it? Submit-but revenge later? Lots of paths the author can take us down.

Hate the story or Love the story, the author did a nice job of laying the groundwork in this well written tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Childish garbage...

Seriously, you sad and pathetic authors... PEOPLE DON'T COMMIT SERIOUS FELONIES JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS PAYING THEM A FEW BUCKS. Grow up! Spend more than 5 fucking minutes creating your plot, or don't post. It's embarrassing to you and your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrible

No more, I hope he has a gun and finishes them.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Disgusting!!!!!!!

Nuf said

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
Total Zero

I almost stopped reading this one it is so awful. I will not read any further installments. He should have never done that to his wife and he should have really hurt Jory the first chance he had. A kick to the balls to him and then kick the piss out of Myra to get free then leave his bitch wife. Be sure to take the video so she can't counter sue and divorce her ass. I can't get over him doing those things to his wife though. He should never have been in that position to start with. Maybe he needs to be beaten and divorced also. This is just plain sick. IT REALLY DOES NOT BELONG IN LOVING WIVES. FETISH OR B&D WOULD BE BETTER.

LadyVerLadyVerover 10 years ago
Great writing, but story is bullshit.

Sounded like a good story until I got to the part about the wife spying on her husband's internet activities, then blaming him for the time and money she spent for her spying. Instead of asking her husband about the sites he visited and keeping an open mind, and acting like a real pea in a pod, she goes off the deep end and hatches a payback plan for his birthday. And people wonder why the Loving Wives' category has the reputation it does.

I stopped reading before the camera started rolling. This could have been a great story. But I guess the need to prove once again on LW what a bitch the wife was, was stronger than the need to write a story where a husband and wife actually have great sex and both enjoy the husband's birthday. Maybe this is asking a writer to write about something he knows nothing about, or has no interest in. I think it's time Lit created the Loving Husbands category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick Fucking Story

This is one sick story. The psychotic soon to be ex-wife is going to jail. The only redeeming aspect in chapter two would be the mayhem he causes. Agree with some other posters. Advise Barclay to leave because as soon as he gets close to his nuts they are history. What a fucking moron of a husband to even put up with video one. No one treats another person this way, much less a spouse. Less than 1 star for posting this shit in the LW category. More like bdsm or noncon. Loving wife? Not on your life. But we all know where this is going as soon as he had his chance with the dyke.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Agree with other posters

Really sick story posted in the wrong category. Burn the bitch and her stupid shit friends. WTF?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Agree with many others

This was pretty well-written, but the plot, while original, was very far-fetched. Also, the category was wrong. Belongs in Non-consent, Fetish, BDSM, anywhere besides LW. The idea that he can't resist because he has climaxed four times is foolish. Of course, he never should have agreed to part one. But as another reader explained, his wife wanted to do it for him, so there was consent for living out his fantasies. He was never told he would undergo forced gay in return, for her entertainment. Probably the dyke's idea all along. Any normal man would fight this and file charges. Divorce goes without saying.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MARRIED TO A MIND READER

and she has an Attitude and knowledge. TK U MLJ LV NV

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TRASH-------------------

Pure trash!...........1* fucking star because there isn't anything lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
S C V Bucket

Lady's and gentlemen's we have another lucky winner of the CUCK-AWARD :

S C V Bucket

(Spontaneous Convulsive Vomiting) Award - ONLY for Wimps & Cucks Lovers.

Certain ... UNO ESTRELLA !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, statistically, odds were someone had to have liked it. However, I have rarely seen a story this widespreadly loathed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry but....

that was simply horrible on so many levels I don't know where to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is how it would go

First I would've smashed Myra's skull with the top of the toilet tank killing her instantly when we went into the bathroom. Then ol Barclay's skull would be next because he would be too surprised and shocked by seeing Myra's dead body flopping out of the bathroom as I pushed her out ahead of me. Even if he was not killed with the first blow he would be incapacitated enough that I could finish him off with subsequent blows. Then all my attention could be devoted to my screaming wife as she was bound and slowly tortured to death. These days bodies are all too easily disposed of. As far as the video goes I just hope the cameras were still running to capture all the action, because Snuff films can be sold for top dollar and I would move to a non extradition country and live happily ever after.... I think if you can have your sick fantasy, I can have mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Most disturbing story I have ever read

At first I hoped that this story was written/edited as a wake up call to men who watch/read porn that hurts or degrades women. While I was and remain horrified by this story, I recognize that many women have as little real choice/consent in performing such sex acts in real life or porn as the husband in this story.

A few days later I read the second story and learned that my original hope was unfounded. I do not understand why Literotica permits the posting of stories that titillate based on sex crimes. I don't care whether the victim is a man, a woman, or a child. Rape/sexual assault is a crime for any age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why would anyone be married to this crazy bitch

he should have walked out and just divorced her once she told him what she planned out. psychotic is the word for her that comes to mind if not pathological

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I reached down as I felt the tug on the string and pulled the loop out enough to get my sack out. when Barclay saw that he moved over to me and tried to restrain me again. this time I was ready for him and broke his nose before he could touch me. then I punched myra in the face as hard as I could which sent her sprawling. jory was starring at me in disbelief as she saw her stupid plan go up in smoke as I reached for my phone to dial 911. when the police arrived I explained everything to them and gave them the video with me being restrained as they handcuffed Barclay, myra, and jory. they were charged with multiple counts of sexual assault and rape and I divorced the cunt while she was munching myra's rug in prison.

THE END!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
LOL

No, I'm not laughing at the tale. I'm laughing at the fitting ending to it that was written in the Anonymous comment that finishes with "THE END!" Psycho-Wifey should have been in a serious hurt locker along with the gay guy and the bull lesbian by the time it was all over.

The tale itself was extremely disturbing, even more than others by you. I can only deduce that "edrider73" is either someone who hates men in general, to the point of wishing that even innocent men would be tortured, or a self-hating masochist. This one IS well written, as with the others by this author. However, it also made me nauseous to the point where I skipped ahead to the end. Well written sewage is still sewage.

1 Star.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
Too many felonies 1*

Jory, Barclay, and Myra would be charged with Felony Assault, Unlawful Restraint, Coercion, Felony Sexual Assault, and Rape. Ken would be within his rights to fight back. Dayum happy that my Man ain't into that sick shit! You need help and a padded room!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

What the fuck was that? The crazy wife spied on her husbands computer and came up with this anal fetish Part 1 was heterosexual. Why is the next part homosexual? He wasn't bi so why is this part bisexual? Strange tale but I'll see it through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utterly disgusting

But I give you credit for one thing. You sure know how to write nasty garbage. For a total lack of a finished product, for ridiculous actions and one of the dumbest men ever written about, I gave you a "1".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Nicely written and thoroughly strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Writer is a worthless faggot

Or a Cunt who hates men. This was total shit. Nothing erotic about a mindless loser husband who has a hateful cunt wife. Unless your like the faggot Writer who gets off being a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NOT FETISH ?! BANG ! *

DE NADA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Heh

Obviously written by a fag. The "wife" chose to do it...and she's now forcing rape on the hubby. I have to assume the way this is going, hubby will be nutless and go along with it. This story could go easily in the non-consensual, or gay, or better still in the garbage, yet the rump rangers like placing stories in this category. Wonder why...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow this was unsettling, uncompleted story

You crossed the T's and dotted the I's so, technically, this wasn't badly written. But your lack of an ending destroyed the story. When stories get rated in the 3's, they're usually pretty bad. When you get 2's, it means the story is awful. You deserved the 2. I'm giving you a single star. This was bad.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Total Crap!

She decided that she wanted to do it. HE DIDN'T!

If she told him up front that she would DEMAND reciprocation he never would have agreed.

If he doesn't destroy the three of them he might as well yank that string himself cause he's no man I would want!

skiestaskiestaabout 10 years ago
So much hate...

Well I am in the minority but I liked it! Yes its not complete…have a brain and fill in the rest for yourself. I have never understood the hate that comes from people bashing others work. Maybe it hits too close to home?

Wouldn't it just be simpler to move on from a story you did not like than go ahead and bash the person for trying? It is an amateur writing site is it not? And you did read all the way thru not liking any of it?

Relax people….its one persons fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

God, I love the comments on these stories, because I don't see such hate for noncon stories when it's men pulling shit like this.

Definitely going to be checking out more stories by this author and laughing at more comments written by whiny ass men who aren't getting the "the woman loved it in the end" or "she didn't and I felt so powerful" noncon stories they want.

Also the endings of these stories are fantastic. You don't have to have a complete "everything explained" ending for it to be good.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
provoking story

I thought the plot quite ludicrous. A wife having her husband raped because he watched hardcore porn, what was she going to get after the event a damaged soul for a husband and/or a divorce. But the writing was very good, a writer tries to get the reader to feel involved with the characters to feel their joy or pain and you have achieved that here just by seeing the comments made. Well done.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Ch 02`

Why is Ch 2 a different story?

I want to see these three pay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waste of words

He should have done it commando then stuck his shit polluted dick in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was horrible

If you readers need to have a decent ending check out Cpete or FTDS. Both authors put a good ending to this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another hateful CUNT wife

and a stupid loser husband. I would not hesitate in killing her slowly and very painfully. then the dike gets it and the faggot gets to die. fucking horrible pathetic crap. hope this writer dies a painful death.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Gross!

She may THINK she knows him, but he is TELLING her "NO!" and she is essentially having him gay raped.

As disgusted as she might have been by what they did, at least she was WILLINGLY having STRAIGHT sex with her husband.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
always always

always clear your browser history.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Dead Meat!

If he's any kind of man,she'll be hamburger meat soon after this bullshit ends! Another fuckin' twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are always the same idiot!!! Your protagonists are all criminals and are all get prosecuted! Where is the logic in your crap?? Is it only your cheap lechery!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So threatening him by

The wire, which could easily permanently hurt him, yet she loves him? Yet she has no problem with having him gay raped....and it seems like the other gal was experienced in that department.

What happens if he passes out from pain, or is unable to complete the challenge like she wants?

Blood is going to be spilled one way or the other here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Just Scanning

A couple of key differences with her plan:

1) She willingly having straight, if kinky, sex with her husband.

2) He is being FORCED to have gay sex with a stranger.

There is no equivalence!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Original story is shit. Author is psychopathic. Score 1* (lowest available here)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Read the aftermath

FTDS has written an excellent aftermath.

https://www.literotica.com/s/yo-yo-chronicles-ch-01-ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Big boys don't cry.

I think there are too many sensitive men that read your stories on here. I've seen way more horrendous stories but where the women are the victims and the comment section is full of praise for the author but when the shoe is on the other foot..... hahaha. Oh dear! Sensitive souls! You know you don't have to read a story that you don't like. Just saying...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am glad people gave this writer shit in comments. I have stumbled upon this very late, I hope you got help.

This story is just so wrong on so many levels!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I,m sorry I did get to the end but it still doesn’t feel or make any sense, but there you go, I,m not into arse play

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF??? She tricked him, did not even remotely fully disclose what he was choosing. Even at that, he didn't really want to do it, she pulled him into it. There is no love here to try to preserve.

mourambamouramba28 days ago

Haha, that was funny. Interesting concept. Good story! He's definitely not gonna enjoy what's next..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous