Yoga Boy and The Burglars

Story Info
Yoga Boy is Burgled.
1.5k words
4
11.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

Startled he opened his eyes to see who had grabbed his nipples as he lay on the studio floor wearing nothing but his own cum. It was not Nile who had stood over him.

Lee dared not move. His body was still trembling from getting the fuck of a lifetime from Nile. "We heard you love working big cocks boy?" The voice was not of the man groping his nipples. He looked towards the fat figured leering down by his feet.

Lee felt compelled to answer,"Yes, I do".

"Good cause we got some cocks that need working. Frankly whether you want to or not don't matter. What matters is you finish me and Vince here off and make it quick.

All 3 were distracted by a clattering coming from inside the rest of the house. The 2 intruders looked at each other and smiled. "That'll be the rest of the boys clearing you out. They'll need a little help too once they are done."

Lee looked over to the studio door. He could here deep laughing and lots of footsteps. "How many are there? What do you want?"

"Too many I reckon, even for you. We want everything. We're gonna take it all too but not after you take all of us" At this both men, started to undress themselves. Before they pulled their underwear off, Lee noticed they were both big men. Not like Nile. Not as tall or muscular. These guys were overweight but intimidatingly broad. Lee could already see whatever they had in their boxers was thick and heavy looking.

But they didn't expose themselves yet Simultaneously they pulled rope from their bags. Without speech or hesitation they hogtied Lee. Lee did not resist or call for help. He took it, just like the fat man said he would.

Still covered in his own cum, his asshole gaping from Niles huge cock, he was cold and scared. But he noticed his cock was as hard if not harder than when he was sucking Nile off. He was enjoying this abuse, the helplessness made him extremely aroused.

They had not gagged him so decided he would try give them some motivation. "I love being abused, Sir." The fat men smiled wryly.

"Well boy you're gonna love today. You can keep calling us Sir too. Maybe we'll untie you later if you're a good little toy. How'd that sound?"

"Mmmhmmm." Was all that Lee could manage. As the fat man at his feet had started talking, the other had worked a lubed finger into Lees asshole while he applied a tight band round Lees balls. Lee the came on the floor as Vince started to put on a separate tight band on Lees cock.

"If you cum on me you'll pay you little cum slut!" Vince slapped Lees ass hard and sharp. Lee stayed erect.

Vince crouched down in front of Lees face. "You like a good spank huh boy. You need disciplined?"

Lee could only whimper, biting his bottom lip while he nodded. Vince smiled, grabbed his chin and forced his tongue, kissing him hard and sloppily. Lee reciprocated as best he could, but the harder he tried the more he found the ropes restricted him. Vince pulled away, but Lee was still attempting get into the kiss more. Leaving him lapping and licking at air. Vince laughed hard." You are fucking eager, I'll give you that. Ok Cam, lets give this boy a good seeing too. The boys won't be long."

Cam walked round to Lees face, pushed the waist band of his boxers down to expose the fattest cock Lee had ever seen. His eyes must've told Cam this as he bent down and whispered, "Don't worry, I won't be gentle." He too grabbed Lees face and kissed him hard with tongue. When Cam stood back up, Vince was stood naked and his cock was erect pointing straight out towards Lees face. A big fat thick cock, not as thick as Cams, but by far longer. Lee thought probably around 10 inches. Length wasn't an issue for Lee, girth was the challenge. These two were both much thicker than Nile.

The noise of the other men in the rest of the house was not nearly so distracting now. Lee began to plead to Vince and Cam to use him quickly.

First Cam made Lee suck what he could of his cock but Lee struggled to fit the head in and move his tongue enough to give any real pleasure. Unsatisfied and frustrated Cam conceded and let Vince try. Vince stroked his cock into Lees face asking,"This what you want?" Lee nodded. "Tell me baby, what do you want."

"Your big fat cock inside me"

Vince fed his cock into Lees mouth slowly but all the way, making Lee gag hard. He kept it all the way in holding onto Lees head. The he pulled out slower. Staring into Lees eyes. Lee stared back through tears. Gasping as the long fat shaft drew out his mouth.

Thick strings bridges of saliva and precum joined Vince' cock and Lees mouth. Lee began to lick at them, but Vince wasn't done. Lee looked up as he took Vinces whole length. All the way in slowly then all the way out slower. In. Out. In. Out.

"Don't fight this." The words came from behind as the bonds holding his feet and legs together we untied. Then quickly they were retied with his knees drawn into his chest, they way Niles loves. Then a sharp pain like nothing he felt before sprang him out of ecstasy. Cams thick cock was splitting him open and there was nothing he could do. Cam pulled away and Lee could hear some liquid being poured. Then he felt liquid being poured onto his ass. The warmth of the liquid was pleasant and unexpected. He could feel it leaking into his hole and down the back of his balls and legs. The liquid kept pouring, more and more. The scent of the oil filled his nostrils. Lee then felt a cold hardness in his anus which was quickly overshadowed by the warm liquid filling his ass.

"This oil ought to help you relax and take a real cock." Cam chuckled. Then he began to work the head of his penis into Lees open ass.

Lee realised he was able to take it relatively easy. Thrilled that there would be little pain he began to work Vinces cock overtime. Vince groaned and stopped his fucking motion to let Lee do his job. "If I was untied I could work you both over much better." It sounded like begging, but Lee didn't care. The men looked at each other. Vince leaned down to his pile of clothes and pulled a knife. "Don't move!" He commanded. Lee winced, terrified at what was coming next. His arms fell to the floor and his legs no longer kept him seated on his feet. The ropes were cut.

At that he grabbed at Vinces cock and began to suck it like his life depended on it. With his now free hands you caressed and lightly scratched the back of his balls. With one finger he pressed the hardness behind the balls, looked up into Vinces eyes and slid his mouth over the whole shaft straining to maintain eye contact.

Cam started to work his fat cock deeper and deeper. As he did, Lee took his cues from Cams thrusts so that all 3 were in a rhythmic dance of passionate grunts, groans and expletives. After a few minutes the pleasure had built to such an intense level Lee wasnt sure he could cum. His comparatively little cock pulsed and throbbed.

At first Cams hips began to collide with Lees bottom hard and fast. They slowed to long but still hard collisions until Cam began to Cum. He pressed his cock all the way in, something Lee had noticed he must not have done yet as he was bottomed out. It hurt but it felt more amazing to bring this fat cock to completion he thought. The feeling of his huge load inside mixing with Niles made him quiver in excitement.

By this point Vince was edging himself using Lees mouth. But Lee knew how to finish him off. He stood up then keeping his legs straight he bent over to suck Vince again. Leaving Vince to look at the view of his ass in the mirror and from above. He arched back as hard as he could to give a better view. The stretch in his legs and back was almost unbearable until Vince reached over and started playing with his ass cheeks and hole. He then lifted him by the waist so his feet dangled centimeters from the floor and pulled him hard onto his cock. Lee nearly folded, but managed to keep rigid and let Vince unload down his throat as he shouted "Fuuuuuuuck".

Lee was dropped to the floor and the studio door opened...