Yoga Boy

Story Info
His biggest yoga challenge yet.
736 words
4.02
14.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoga was not new to him. He was actually pretty damn good at it. But this particular stretch felt hard and deep. He thought he would have to call it and try again next time but for a little voice in his head telling him, he hadn't endured the hundreds of hours of yoga to just quit now. Do it Lee!

'Shlunk shlunk shlunk...' The noise became more rapid and louder with each second and Niles breathing with it.

Nile was a man mountain. A gigantic man in every way. He was energetic, passionate but he was dominant. Completely and utterly in control when he walked in any room. His size was one of the reasons obviously. But those who met him cited his demeanour. His unflappable nature. Nothing was a fuss or challenge.

Lee was really starting to enjoy himself now. The feeling of Niles giant frame behind him, stretching him was inexplicable. His huge hands gripping onto his waist, then his neck, then his ass, then his shoulders, then back to his waist. The feeling of sheer helplessness at the hands of this man was almost too much to handle. But Lee liked to think he could take it.

Nile spoke very little. His grunts and groans told Lee exactly what his orders were. A long groan was, do exactly as you are doing. A sharp grunt meant, hurry up. But Lees favourite noise was a long grunt. The sign that Niles balls were about to unload a huge satisfying load in or on whatever he was pleasuring. Usually Lees face.

This was the first time Nile had fucked Lee. Lee had been looking forward to it, but he had to admit, it was the biggest!

The yoga studio mirrors gave Lee an excellent view of Nile from every angle. When he had been sucking his thick cock first he used to watch in the mirrors side on to get a real appreciation of the size of Niles beautiful manhood. He really understood how much bigger Nile was then.

He like to use the mirrors to his gain too. Lee knew how he looked naked. He knew the best positions to accentuate his big ass and his athletic body. Lying face down with his knees drawn into his chest and resting his round ass on his feet he knew Nile could hardly take the sight of his ass in the mirror. This was his favourite position to be in when Nile came round. Just lying there, naked, ready, willing and vulnerable. Nile would walk in naked without a word, start stroking his steel erection and make Lee crawl to him. He would lean over behind Lee and grope his ass while Lee serviced his cock and balls.

This was their dance and tonight it was the finale.

As Niles pace quickened and the force he slammed into Lee increased, Lee could hardly breath between the gasps of pleasure an pain as they rolled over him like tidal waves. Over and over he felt an almost unending amount of penis slide into him, then out.

Nile made light work of moving Lee around. Grabbing his waist he rolled him onto his back and took hold of Lees ankles. Spreading them wide but at the same time lifted his ankles up to his chest so he could fuck Lees ass. At nearly 6 foot 6 Nile had Lee dangling holding onto the bars on the walls in order to get purchase. Lee watch as his own cock and balls trashed around fast and wild. Nile did not let up. That is until he came.

With one long loud roar Nile filled Lee with cum. He left his cock inside while it twitched and relaxed down to half its glorious erect size. Then he swiftly pulled out grunting his satisfaction. As he did, drops of cum poured from Lees ass onto the floor splashing louder than he expected. Nile lay him back down before thanking him then leaving.

Lee lay for a moment and let the feeling of the cum inside him take over him. He was trembling slightly, but still so aroused.

He began to wank himself at the thought of what Nile might do to him next time.

He closed his eyes and as he sprayed himself with his own cum, he felt a big thick fingers pinch his little erect nipples hard and sharp....