Yoga Instruction Helper

Story Info
Yoga teacher adds tantric moves and large equipment.
1.3k words
4.14
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

I have taught yoga for many years, and I teach a variety of classes to keep clients happy. Last year, I created a new tantric yoga course that focuses on stretching and flexibility for intimacy with a partner. Tantalizing ads for this course attracted a lot of interest. I started with a women-only class, but eventually will offer a mixed class.

We focus on hip flexibility, back stretches, and anything that might enhance sex positions. Naturally, I have to discuss the purpose of each move and sometimes speak explicitly about sex acts, but in a professional way. So far, clients have been eager.

Not long ago, I met Michael while on vacation in the islands. The hotel club and spa had special intimate offerings for adults, and one was a cock contest for the ladies. Michael was a contestant, and he easily won the competition by parading his perfect member in front of happy ladies.

I had never seen such a thick and smooth dick, no bulging veins, no curves, arrow straight as it hung down long between his legs. His cock swayed as he moved, and the crowd watched his perfectly shaped bell head sway from side to side, thickening and getting longer as the audience applauded. The rules did not permit him to touch himself, but Michael's cock slowly swelled and rose to an almost unbelievable size and weight, levitating and pointing directly at the girls.

Needless to say, after the contest he was popular with the guests. I can only imagine how many wives this beautiful cock winner enjoyed that weekend. We met on the beach later in the week, and he before long my yoga training was paying off as he fucked me in positions he didn't know existed.

As it turned out, his job was transferring him to the city where I lived. The success of my tantric yoga classes gave me an idea. What if Michael helped me teach the classes? After all, a purpose of the class is to enhance my clients' sex lives, and maybe I could work Michael into the process.

When I told him about this, he was more than happy to help, "Just tell me where to be and what to wear," he said.

I asked him to participate in the class. I would and he would stand beside me to illustrate the exercises and poses for the class of women so that they could see how the male body differed as we moved through each pose. Since he was handsome and fit, I knew the ladies wouldn't mind watching him, and his big schlong would attract the attention of those interested.

Sure enough, my clients welcomed him, and I was sure they were imagining what it would be like to experience a sex partner like Michael. This definitely added energy and spark to the class. After class, several of the women hung around to chat with Michael. They seemed to enjoy standing closer to him as their eyes darted from his face to his crotch bulge.

At the next class, I became more bold. During the warmups I said, "Ladies, these tantric poses and stretches help us be more comfortable and responsive sexually, and they also will prepare you for a time when you may have a partner who is larger than you are used to."

All eyes were on Michael. His cock squirmed in his tights. I said, "As you can see, my partner has a lot to offer." At that, the ladies buzzed and giggled. Poor Michael was used to be started at, but not to being talked about.

I told the class, "I met Michael in the Caribbean at a big cock contest. Guess who won?" Then quickly added, "Don't be alarmed, he and I have been close ever since, and it was that contest that gave me the idea how to make this class more practical."

Michael's dick was growing larger.

I said, "I hope that this class has added to your satisfaction and pleasure during sex with your husbands. As you work on these exercises, think of how they are preparing you for sex with something like that." As I pointed at Michael's dick, it was struggling to push down his pantleg.

The energy in the room was high as women worked harder than ever at each pose, probably wondering what it would feel like if Michael's dick were about to enter them.

After class, I had a few suggestive inquiries from students. I asked Michael if he would agree to one-on-one classes with the wives who requested. He was willing, and at the next class I announced that I would hold private classes for those interested to develop their tantric skills more deeply. Several were quick to ask for private lessons.

I scheduled Audrey to stay after the next class for private instruction. When the others had left, Michael and I remained to give Audrey a deeper experience. On our yoga pads, I guided Audrey through poses to stretch her legs and make her more supple.

As she worked, I said, "These will prepare you for sex with a larger man." That was Michael's cue. As Audrey twisted and spread, Michael peeled down his compression pants until his cock was released. She stared at it, and I said, "Something like this is more than most women ever have, but you are probably prepared."

"It's your option," I told her. "If you want to try, Michael will be happy to see if your yoga has prepared you for a cock this size."

Audrey nodded. Michael moved to her. Her exercise pants were off in a flash. I instructed her, "On your back. Use a bolster under your hips. Legs up straight. Now, let your knees fall apart to the sides while you relax your muscles."

She displayed her pussy for entry.

Michael stood over her and smiled. He kneeled, and his straight, smooth, thick dick pointed directly at the center of her pussy. I snapped a photo.

"Take a deep breath," I said. "Now exhale."

As she exhaled, Michael took aim and entered her. In this position on her back, I estimated she might take half his cock.

"Keep trying to relax," I told her, "Remember your breathing as it finds its way naturally and gently."

Audrey alternated between loud exhales and sharp gasps as Michael patiently entered her.

Sure enough, about half his cock was in her when she indicated trouble. "Michael, pull back," I said. "Audrey, turn on your side and raise your knee." Michael then entered her from behind, using a different angle to stretch her.

I gave Audrey time to get used to the sensation, then said, "Now, turn over on your other side." When she did, Michael entered her to increase the stretching from another side.

"Now, Michael, you lay down and Audrey will practice her squats." Michael held his huge cock straight up while Audrey stood above and began her first squat. She experimented with an inch or two then stood again. Each time Michael's dick exited her pussy it made a little suction popping sound that made us laugh.

Audrey held his hands for balance as she descended over and over, taking as much as was comfortable, then rising to make the popping sound again. I must say that Michael was quite a gentleman, always going slowly and responding helpfully to my suggestions.

Audrey tried a figure four on her back with one ankle crossed over her other knee as Michael entered. His length enabled him to penetrate her from farther away than her husband could, so different poses offered more ways for Michael's cock to explore and please Audrey.

Eventually, Michael was all the way inside Audrey's pussy. In every position, he was able to sink eight inches into her, not to mention the width that at first seemed unlikely to fit. Since this was a yoga session, Michael had agreed not to cum, and luckily he knew how to handle his equipment expertly, using it only for penetration and not for fucking.

Thank goodness for yoga.

When the hour was over, I applauded Audrey as she dressed in her yoga togs. She thanked Michael, and as she exited another client was waiting for her private session. Michael wiped his cock with a towel, took a drink of water, and smiled.

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers